Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
8650 State Highway 121
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.estilogaucho.com/
- Phone: 2146186150x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Wine
A word from Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
Estilo Gaúcho is a genuine Brazilian churrascaria featuring continuous and unlimited service of fresh, gourmet salads and vegetables, imported cheeses, hot sides and 16 delectable cuts of beef, chicken, lamb and pork served table side in an inviting, upscale setting with the precision and grace worthy of our Gaúcho name.Continued
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)good for groups (94)fit for foodies (66)romantic (61)notable wine list (41)great for lunch (35)neighborhood gem (33)kid-friendly (28)great for brunch (18)hot spot (17)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- A feast for every palateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014There is an understated elegance to the open space of the main dinning are that contributes the the atmosphere along with the dimmed lights and softly playing music. The variety of the cold salad bar and soup offerings each hold items that have the most developed flavors and exceedingly fresh taste. The service is impeccable as it dictates an attentiveness one would attribute to a far more exclusive and expensive locale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food nice dinning experiencealwaysdinningDined on 8/16/2014The food was good and we enjoyed the food bar and the soup. The meat was delivered to our table on a timely basis and was very good. We enjoy most of our beef med/rare and they always had a nice cut for us. The lamb was average at best a little too much of a wild taste for me. The restaurant was clean, fresh and the servers were very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two thumbs up!Foodie33Dined on 8/16/2014Amazing service, delicious food, great atmosphere. Great for a special occasion or just because.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Estilo GauchoAggieClassOf2016Dined on 8/16/2014I wish there were more stars I could give for service simply because you will never find a better restaurant or place period. Every waiter is professional and poised. The food experience is amazing as the food is brought out to you to chose- with that being said, as soon as you flip to the green light, you will already have at least two people ready for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChaquitaDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant has been my wife and I favorite since it opened. We feel this is the place to go for special occasions or when relatives from out of town come to visit. We always know that because of the service and the food it will always be a hit. Our recent visit was to share with friends the one of a kind service and exquisite and well prepared food served by Gaucho Style. As expected, both service and food were extraordinarily good. Our friends were extremely pleased and we were happy that our recommendation of this restaurant as one of the best was on target.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteakFriscoFoodieDined on 8/15/2014We have been to a couple of "all you can eat" meat restaurants and Estilo Goucho's is by far the best quality and most flavorful meats we have tasted! The service was spot on but not too intrusive. Of course with the never-ending offering of meats, you should go hungry! The salad bar was fresh and had a nice variety too. We had dessert (Restaurant Week) and the crème brulee was excellent. We'll be back!Special Features:
- BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY GONE WRONGOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014Horrible experience here as far as service. Misinformation given regarding restaurant week menu. Wec ame here for 2 birthday's which happen to fall in this time frame. Came with a group of 7 people and 2 kids. We thought we had been to Texas De Brazil, Fogo and Braza, let's try something new around the same price range. It fell within resteraunt week, which helped. Keep in mind though on birthdays other places give you a bogo so it was not cheaper. We were not given any exclusions regarding menu items HOWEVER when dessert came we had 3 options, and no options offered for birthdays. We choose this place for their acclaimed Papaya cream and Chocolate cake, and could get neither. $90 for a meal which didn't leave us happy with our choice.
- ChrisDVIPDined on 8/9/2014Living north of SH121, I no longer have to travel to eat at a great churascaria. All the meats are present, the salad bar rivals the best of its kind, the service was very attentive and the pricing was reasonable. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Superior ServiceMoineauDined on 8/3/2014Not only was the food exceptional at Estilo Gaucho, but we had a really incredible service experience. The staff was attentive without being bothersome. We were celebrating a special occasion and were able to talk privately while still having our needs met. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded Our Expectations, AgainFriscoKidDined on 8/2/2014We took some new friends to Estilo Guacho and had a wonderful experience. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. One member of our party was not a big meat eater but she loved the big salad bar and bisque. Definitely going back soon!Special Features:
- Great Food, great ServiceDirkDined on 8/2/2014We had a outstanding dinner experience with an outstanding Service. The waiters are very friendly and attentive, and fulfills the choice of meet for the guest. The Quality of the meat is excellent, it is cooked to the point, juicy and tender with an awesome taste. The best rodizio I ever had.Special Features:
- FantabulousAnitaDined on 8/2/2014Having visited all the Brazilian Churascarrias in Dallas, this is my favorite. They are bar none on customer service and quality of food. I took my 9 month old and 3 year old and the staff were fabulous with them! My new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Brazilian SteakhousejmurdoughDined on 8/1/2014This was the best Brazilian Steakhouse I've ever been. The Spicy Picahna was something that I had not experienced at other steakhouses.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Loved it. Was even giving a free dessert for our anniversary! We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014If you know the brazilian steakhouse concept then this is the best you'll find in DFW. The food was excellent: fresh, delicious, beautiful presentation. I highly recommend the leg of lamb, I could get so fat and happy gorging myself on that. The only thing better than the food was the service. They give you the detail and attention of fine dining with the speed of a fast food restaurant. We never waited for anything, actually quite the opposite, we actually felt 'waited on'. I only gave 4 stars for ambience because it was too dark for me inside the restaurant. The noise picked up slightly during the evening rush, but I could always hear the music playing so it wasn't that loud. Overall my review is GO! you will love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Will definitely be back💜💜💜💜💜💜the food!! It was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is great!MikeHInTxDined on 7/27/2014Staff and service make this a really enjoyable dining experience. My family and I dine here on special occasions and we all love it!Special Features:
- OutstandingTriciaDined on 7/26/2014The food was amazing, the service was perfect, that atmosphere was great. We've been to other Brazilian Steakhouses before and this one is the best. There is another very popular one in Dallas but the tables are so close together you can't get out of your chair without bumping your neighbor. Estilo was very spacious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!HalvefastDined on 7/25/2014My first trip here, it won't be my last! Everything was prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for a Birthday celebrationiromeroDined on 7/25/2014it is the second time we go there for a special occasion. Last time an anniversary, this time for a boys 11th birthday. Both times fantastic. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServicePMannDined on 7/24/2014There was always someone around to assist you, pull out your chair, or open a door for you, and it would have come from anyone: busboy, hostess, manager, waiter, etc. There wasn't a sense of "that's not my job." This staff was very well trained in serving the customer regardless of their position in the restaurant. We were quite impressed.Special Features:
- Good steakhouseLee146Dined on 7/21/2014Best Brazilian steakhouse outside 635. Food is great, especially the sirloin. The sides are good too. Had the Caiparinha, was ok as it lacked consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Indeed!Oze44Dined on 7/20/2014This place was recommended by a freind for lunch, and I was not let down at all! Great service, great ambiance, and fabulous Brasilian cuisine! I look forward to my next visit, where I will try dinner!Special Features:
- Good foodChineangDined on 7/15/2014My wife and I were on a date night and looking for a different place to eat. We found Estilo Gaucho. It was easy to book a reservation online and to change reservations also. When we go there, the doors were open for us to come in and the hostess was very polite and respectful. They showed us to a table that we felt comfortable seating at. The salad bar had an excellent variety of food and so were the choices of meat. My wife loved the spicy cut of beef especially. I loved the sausage. Overall it was great food and great atmosphere. Our drink glass was never empty. The price was a little steep but tolerable. Thanks for a great date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in DallasSlimJimDined on 7/11/2014Why would I go anywhere else if these guys do it betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian Steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Having tried other similar restaurants (Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil) Estilo Gaucho definitely holds its own. With lunch prices at $25.50 per person, it's not a place I'll visit every week, but certainly an every-once-in-a-while treat. With 16 excellent meat choices, great breads and sides, adequate salad bar, soups, and an a la carte dessert menu, this is worth of a return visit soon!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014I just love this place!!!! From the moment I arrived to the moment I left We were treated like royalty. The food was amazing for the price. The staff was so attentive to our needs and even anticipated every coming need. I have never felt so pampered. The food was the best I have ever eaten and we have eaten all over the country. This restaurant is a must to any one who want to be blown away.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Came highly recommended and did not disappoint! Truly exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remarkable service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Food was good, but the service made it memorable. They treated me and my wife very well and made sure we didn't want for anything the whole night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceBillysDined on 7/5/2014I enjoy this restaurant! The food and service are outstanding.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner!!JTD2013Dined on 7/1/2014Everything from the moment we walked in and left was more than perfect! I love the teamwork and eagerness of each staff member to ensure each table was taken care of and never needed to wait for anything. My husband and I have both been in the restaurant industry and both still currently in the hospitality industry and we were blown away with the level of service that was provided. The food was excellent; especially the creme brûlée which I could have eaten 10 more of! We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Dining Experience - WowPlanoYumDined on 6/30/2014It's been a really long time since we have experienced the level of service provided at Estilo Gaucho. From the moment we walked up to the door, everyone was especially courteous. The food was tremendous. You can't go wrong. Honestly, it's worth the $41.50/head. We will definitely be back and won't be going to any other Brazilian Steakhouse in DFW.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great ExperienceArlTXDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I decided to eat here after reading rave reviews. It was wonderful. The filet mignon is delicious, as well as everything else we tried. But the true gem was the service. Everyone we came across were polite, helpful, and attentive. We had a wonderful time and will be back.Special Features:
- very impressedkairi59Dined on 6/28/2014My brother and I took our mother for her birthday and we were all very impressed. The food was amazing, the service was contant. The gave my mom a card for her birthday as well as a free flan. I could not be happier. The only thing that bothered me was the workers pulling my chair out every time I came back, it made me a little uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceFoodmanDined on 6/27/2014A bit loud but everything else was great. Come hungry because you cannot enjoy it if you are not.Special Features:
- Love this place.TomServoDined on 6/27/2014Estilo Gaucho is my favorite Brazilian steakhouse. Very romantic and relaxing, great drinks, fantastic staff. The only downside is that everything is so good it's tough not to get full too quickly!Special Features:
- Fine dining experienceluv2dineDined on 6/23/2014Although disappointed to not have to beef ribs available all in all the experience was superb! We were long time loyalist of Master Grill and was saddened to find it had closed but happy to have discovered Estilo Gaucho and very much looking forward to our return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!wifey62013Dined on 6/20/2014Husband and I went for our first anniversary. The food was fabulous, and the service was EXTRAORDINARY. They were fast, attentive, and friendly. One of the best dining experiences we've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Happy PlaceTalyDined on 6/20/2014Ever since my husband took me to Estilo Gaucho for our anniversary, I've found a reason to return once per month. This restaurant is by far the best dining experience I have ever had. The food is exquisite and the service impeccable. Estilo Gaucho is a wonderful mix of fine dining, relaxation and warmth. I will continue to find excuses to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service!Foodie77Dined on 6/19/2014My wife and I went here for our wedding anniversary. It has been a long time since we've enjoyed a restaurant as well at Estilo Gaucho. The service was top notch. The food was incredible. Make sure you try the potatoes au gratin!Special Features: