Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
8650 State Highway 121
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.estilogaucho.com/
- Phone: 2146186150x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Wine
A word from Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
Estilo Gaúcho is a genuine Brazilian churrascaria featuring continuous and unlimited service of fresh, gourmet salads and vegetables, imported cheeses, hot sides and 16 delectable cuts of beef, chicken, lamb and pork served table side in an inviting, upscale setting with the precision and grace worthy of our Gaúcho name.Continued
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (134)good for groups (93)fit for foodies (64)romantic (59)notable wine list (48)great for lunch (40)neighborhood gem (29)kid-friendly (26)great for brunch (16)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Meat Lovers Pardise1WineandDinenight1Dined on 9/26/2014Unlimited amount of different kinds of meats chicken, lamb,beef,and pork they have it all. Also very expensive cuts of meats like filet mingon and lamb chops included. One of the best and high quality meats I have tasted. The customer is amazing they are so attentive to your needs definitely a five star treatmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaniloDined on 9/24/2014Excellent rodizio of mets and service is excellent. Best brasilian churrascaria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experience!EdwardDined on 9/22/2014Well, what can I say? It was not my first time and it won't be the last! The food, the service, the atmosphere... everything was just perfect. That's why this is my favorite restaurant in DFW. Can I rate more than 5 stars? :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant always wows me ..Alancito1Dined on 9/22/2014Great meat, wine , atmosphere , if you want to impress your date, co- workers .family , treat them to this establishment .Special Features:
- Great dining experienceDinDentonDined on 9/20/2014our favorite Brazilian style restaurant - a special treat for special occasions. Service is everything you would ever dream about. Note to first timers - the salad bar is tempting and should be grazed. We chose tastes of the unique items as appetizers - don't pile your plate high with everything. Leave room for the main events. Also, leave room to share some grilled pineapple for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful DinnerPerry014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was wonderful and the service was attentive without being intrusive or pretentious. This was our first time at Estilo Gaucho, but we have been to other Brazilian Steakhouses on multiple occasions. We will definitely come back to Estilo Gaucho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungryalwayshungryDined on 9/19/2014Great food. Salad bar alone can fill you up but don't do that when 16 different meats will surely satisfy your hunger. Great service and very helpful staff that will answer any questions you may have. Told them my family was new to Texas and they even brought us a special welcome dessert!Special Features:
- Awesome spot for meat lovers!YumYumDined on 9/16/2014We went for my husband's birthday and he had a wonderful time. My 9 year old son also loved the A++ attention and service.Special Features:
- Actually too much foodSassyDined on 9/12/2014Loved the lamb chops and house special...?-bed cheese rolls were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolDined on 9/10/2014Food excellent as was service. Very personable and friendly staff. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Outstanding food and outstanding service. My daughter and I were made to feel very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodrontayDined on 9/6/2014As someone who has frequented most of the Brazilian Steakhouses in the DFW area I can say without a doubt that Estilio Gaucho has the best meats around. I love this place and intend to frequent it when I can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionSpecialDined on 9/6/2014We find this place excellent for special occasions. Or just a special treat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food and service. Far better than others we've dined in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningkhartsenDined on 9/6/2014We had a great dinner at Estilo before going to the movies this weekend. I tried the stroganoff on rice for the first time and it was amazing. The ribeye, as always, was melt in my mouth delicious, the bottom sirloin too. The lemon liquor was excellent, but when paired with the key lime pie it was a bit of an overload in flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect Birthday EveningYummytummyDined on 9/5/2014Estilo Gaucho was the perfect place to celebrate my husbands birthday. They followed my request for a corner table and prepared a special birthday dessert. The wine was amazing, the ribeye spectacular. I have never had better service at a restaurant. We will be back very soon!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Excellent service Great salad bar Very good meat selection and qualitySpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceDanGDined on 9/4/2014Great Food and excellent service. I would recommend this Estilo Goucho for anyone looking for a special unique and enjoyable dinner. Nice salad bar, large wine list, wide variety of entrees.Special Features:
- Great food and Outstanding ServicedineoutDined on 8/31/2014Wonderful evening, even though late on a Sunday night, the staff made us feel welcome, and were attentive and accommodating to special requests. Although not a flan fan, their flaming liquor drink with some drizzled over the flan was remarkable. My daughter is a foodie, and frequents many of the finer restaurants in Dallas, and said this was definitely one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selection!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Awesome selection, everything was delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great food and service!!!MeatloverDined on 8/30/2014Absolutely wonderful service and verrrryyy great food. If you're craving meat then this is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014My only dislike of our visit is the roasted pineapple. Every other Brazilian steakhouse serves this as a regular option. Here, it's only served as a $9 dessert. It was delicious though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ResturantPickyPersonDined on 8/30/2014A little bit of confusion on the billing portion in regards to children price vs adult but overall nice place and my family had fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZodiacDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed everything about our visit. It was a special occasion for our family and it was a very nice treat. Service was very attentive and the food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Great Food, Excellent ServiceFriscoKidDined on 8/29/2014There are eight of us, including two youngsters. The food and the service could not have been better. We thoroughly enjoy Estilo Gaucho every time we go and have never had a bad experience.Special Features:
- Best Brazilian steakhouseFeedmysoulDined on 8/28/2014We hada great time . We will most definitely come back . Better than any other in around.Special Features:
- Men love this placeCindyLouWhoDined on 8/28/2014My husband loves Brazilian-style steakhouses. They aren't at the top of my "favorites" list. The service was fabulous, the presentation was wonderful, and every dish was well prepared. I'm happy that I went, but I don't need to go again.
- Birthday dinnerMimiDined on 8/26/2014Took my husband here for his birthday and we loved it. The service and food were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of this worldTeatexasDined on 8/25/2014There are no words to tell you how much I love this restaurant. It is a little pricey for weekly dinner, but for special occasion it is the only place I go. The service is above the moon. The food is out of this world fresh and tasty. I tell everyone this is the place to go. I've been a customer since day 3. So for over a year we have been going for all major events and a few just because.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueRockyDined on 8/25/2014Quality of ingredients and recipes at the salad/soup bar is outstanding! Variety of meats was very impressive, (almost overwhelming!)tasty and filling. Parmesan Crusted Pork was excellent. Beef was all good. Fried Polenta and Rolls were some of the best I've eaten. Service was too much...I can't believe I said that, but even with my green card down, there were too many trips to refill water, bread, etc. this made it difficult to carry on a conversation. I like a little more privacy when I eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great servicelovefoodDined on 8/23/2014We had a party of 20 and they were very accommodating. They provided us a private room and had great service.Special Features:
- Great Brazilian BBQluvgr8foodDined on 8/23/2014Very friendly staff - make you feel welcome. They do not rush you. Much more flavorful than some other Brazilian steakhouses.Special Features:
- Endless meateusmjrDined on 8/23/2014Very typical Brazilian Churrascaria. Amazing salad bar and an endless parade of various meats to your table. Only thing missing is the roasted pineapple. It is comparable to fogo de chao, Tejas De Brazil, Rafain and oothers.choose whichever gives you the best price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for eating, not talkingFoodieCoupleDined on 8/22/2014The food was great, but the environment is so noises you can't hear across the table. No ambience.Special Features:
- Great experienceMineiroDined on 8/22/2014I have just moved to Plano, TX, and took my wife and daughter to have dinner at EG on our first Friday night. This is an excellent churrascaria, better than the best ones in Brazil. If you like meat, this restaurant is for you. The salad bar is also great, but could have a few more options (for example, in Brazil most first class churrascarias now offer Japanese food in the salad bar). One remark: I reserved the table through open table where it was clearly indicated that the cost of the meal would be $35/person (restaurant week). However, when I received the check I was charged $41.50/person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedDeniskaDined on 8/22/2014I must note that this wasn't my first visit to a Brazilian steakhouse. Had high hopes for lots and lots of great meat, however, to my huge disappointment, a lot of the served meat was overcooked. Its possible that servers had no idea where to cut to get medium rare pieces, but for $400 that we spend (4 diners) it's hardly an excuse! Not sure that I would go back.
- Good great salad bar, average beefLesleyDined on 8/22/2014Great salad bar offerings. If you like bacon, this is your place. Thick and crispy. Must try the black beans. I have tried 5 or 6 Brazilian Steakhouses. I would rank this one as #3 behind Fogo and Texas de Brazil.Special Features:
- TarheelBankerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The salad bar is to die for my Wife's favorite part. It is one of the best if not he best Brazilian Staekhouses in the US. As a CEO I bring customers and family both here. Everyone has a great time and leaves here well fed and happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The only thing I would comment on and it's not anything negative, would be that they neeede to have the ladles on the salad dressings labeled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A feast for every palateCourse2courseDined on 8/18/2014There is an understated elegance to the open space of the main dinning are that contributes the the atmosphere along with the dimmed lights and softly playing music. The variety of the cold salad bar and soup offerings each hold items that have the most developed flavors and exceedingly fresh taste. The service is impeccable as it dictates an attentiveness one would attribute to a far more exclusive and expensive locale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.