Estancia Churrascaria - Arboretum
10000 Research Blvd.
Austin, TX 78759Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Estancia Churrascaria - Arboretum
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.estanciachurrascaria.com/
- Phone: 5123455600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11am - 2pm
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5 - 10pm
Friday 5 - 10:30pm
Saturday 3 - 10:30pm
Sunday 3 - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Estancia Churrascaria - Arboretum
Estância Churrascaria is a Brazilian Steakhouse offering a dining experience rich in the culture and flavor of Southern Brazil. Guests begin dining with their preferred selections from our extensive salad bar. The salad bar features over twenty-five fresh and well selected items. It is guaranteed to win the praises of steak lovers and vegetarians alike. When guests are ready, our professional chefs will personally serve them at their tables by slicing meat selections directly from skewers onto their plates. Our chefs offer guests a variety of over 14 savory cuts of meats, including chicken, pork, beef, lamb, and sausage -all grilled to your desired temperature! The main course is accompanied by traditional Brazilian side dishes. For a set price you can enjoy endless pleasure of our elaborate salad bar, delectable cuts of meats, and authentic side dishes. Come prepared to enjoy as much as you please!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Estancia Churrascaria - Arboretum reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)good for groups (66)romantic (45)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (30)great for lunch (25)kid-friendly (25)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)late-night find (8)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/18/2014Great service and astute management. Comforting yet upbeat ambient. Fine wine and dessert menu. A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014We experienced friendly, prompt, professional service from every staff and management person at the restaurant. We were taken care of even before we entered the building. It was raining hard so I was going to drop my wife off at the door. As I pulled up a valet with large umbrella came to the car and walked my wife dryly to the door. I parked my car and was reaching for my umbrella when I see the same valet with large umbrella coming out to the lot to escort me in. Nice touch! Not everyone has umbrellas in Austin.Special Features:
- a bit pricyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014For a wine tasting the food service was good - the $35 gratuity for 2 was high. Creme Bruele was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014First time eating there, and our 2nd at a Brazilian Steakhouse. Compared to Texas De Brazil, this one hands down beats it. I can say that this is now, one of my favorite places to go in Austin. Our server was great, kept our drinks and goodies stocked. The Manager, Greg, came by to personally check up on us and they definitely took care of us. Great place to for an anniversary, they even gave us a desert of our choice on the house!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 17th Anniversary DinnerThomasCameronDined on 9/6/2014I took my wife to dinner at Estância Churrascaria for our 17th anniversary. I mentioned on my OpenTable reservation that it was our anniversary, and they treated us like royalty. Congratulated us when we arrived, drizzled "Happy Anniversary" in berry sauce on the plate that our dessert came on, and wished us happy anniversary when they brought it out. Little touches like that made it a really amazing night. We always have a great time here. Estância has really become our go-to place for special events. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant Brazilian Experience!cajuDined on 9/5/2014The service was great! All staff members were very attentive and friendly. The food tasted great and was served quickly without hesitation. We also ordered drinks from the bar that were served quickly and tasted phenomenally. We definitely enjoyed the Customer Service manager and his deep input in the traditions that founded the company. My date and myself will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014For our anniversary dinner, we were looking for an up scale dining experience, good wine and food, and a quite evening. We got all of that at Estancia Churrascaria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Estancia 8/30/14OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014I have been numerous times to this restaurant both at the Arboretum and at its humbler beginnings by Brodie Lane and this is the 1st time it did not meet my expectations. Both the food and service were lacking. The food tasted great but the variety was less, many ribs and sirloin, much less of the picanha/filets. As a result the service suffered as our plates went empty waiting for the more desired/asked cuts. I can get ribs/sirloin at any restaurant in Austin, minus the smaller cuts at the table. We ended up taking much longer, with many breaks, as a result. Also, the check took forever to get, even after asking for it. Overall, it seems like they were understaffed for sure and maybe this also translated to the cooking; thus fewer choices?Special Features:
- yummy meatJohninNorthAusDined on 8/23/2014This was a delicious way to over indulge on meat! I enjoyed all the meat, and everything I took from the salad bar, but what st the place apart was the service, my friend's iced tea was always full... And mine was as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014The online reservation never got through to Estancia Churrascaria - Arboretum. I got a confirmation in email, which I showed to Estancia Churrascaria, they claimed they never got our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChasitieChasitieDined on 8/21/2014My favorite place to eat!!!! Anyone who visits Austin, even people who live in Austin, I recommend this restaurant. The service is exceptional. Sean Hudspeth took his time to make sure that we were fully enjoying my birthday with my sister and I loved it! I love everything about this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiter serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Everything was great but the waiter that was assigned to our table was not very pleasant, couple of times we asked for something he was not helpful. He was bothered by the questions. For the price we paid, we should get better service and we were not a table with lots of requirements. Seems to me that, he knew that he was getting a "tip" no matter what! The other servers were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday FirstCorrieDined on 8/10/2014I was excited to take my boyfriend here for his 21st birthday as he had never been, so I made a reservation 2 weeks in advance indicating there would be only one person eating meat, and one eating ONLY at the salad bar, and noted it was my boyfriends birthday. Night of, after saying I had a reservation they seemed to just throw me at an empty table as if my reservation hadn't mattered. They forgot it was my boyfriends birthday and I had to sheepishly ask for a birthday cake, AND they still tried charging me for the meat I did not partake in eating. They fixed everything politely, but I didn't feel valued as a customer who made a reservation and requests, which I found reasonable, and easy to accommodate to.Special Features:
- A standard for servicePoeto3079Dined on 8/8/2014The food was very good, but the service was even better. A great place to take family and friends for that special event. I will be returning soon for another great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014It was a nice experience at a reasonable price. I took my two teenagers and the staff treated them as adults (that's a good thing), referring to them as "sir" and gentlemen".Special Features:
- Waiter serviceBrendaDined on 8/8/2014Our waiter that day was a bit push and rush for our drink and dessert orderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for business dinnerskirfanDined on 8/7/2014Took a large group - 9 people to Estancia for dinner. Service was excellent! and so was the food. Different cuts of meats for everyone.. topped it off with some great desserts. This was my second time here for a business dinner and it didn't disappoint. It has now become my go to place for group dinners in the Austin area.Special Features:
- Simply DivineatxeatsDined on 8/5/2014Every month we try new places around Austin. We *used* to be a big fan of Fogo. It has it's own awesomeness but with Estancia it's a hidden gem at North. Great wine selection, restaurant personnel were delightful and knowledgable about the food, wine, desserts. It is high on the price range but with the environment/ambience, food, personnel... It's worth every penny! Will be coming back here again.. And again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable family celebration outingFamilyFeastingDined on 8/3/2014Overall we had an enjoyable time to celebrate my grandmother'a birthday. Through Opem Table inlet the restaurant know it was a special occasion and they borough out a surprise birthday plate with cheese cake and chocolate cake. I have been to other Brazillian steakhouse chains where the salad bar is more extensive and impressive. The cuts of meat however were wonderful. The waitstaff was highly attentive and had a great wine suggestion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!CandyDined on 8/2/2014This was my first visit to Estancia. The chaiprinias were the best I have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Brazilian Steakhouses!TFoxxDined on 8/2/2014We have tried many Brazilian Steakhouses and truly love the food. This restaurant was fabulous! The service was above excellence. Food delicious as always. Would definitely recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stop ItMercuryDined on 7/30/2014I have been to Brazilian steak houses before and they were positive, memorable experiences. The whole night we felt like we had 5 servers coming by our table asking if they could take our plates and bring us fresh ones, when there was clearly food still there. I have never had so many random people from one restaurant visit my table in a constant loop. They would come by and promptly take away our side dishes when they were less than half full. The whole operation seemed very wasteful and mismanaged, in a way that rushes the enjoyment and appreciation of the food. A few of the cuts offered were decent, but overall I was disappointed when compared to previous establishments, and other steak houses in Austin, or your neighbor's grill.Special Features:
- ServicechuponDined on 7/30/2014The service was outstanding this was out first time dining here and we were truly impressed for sue we will come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Go !!!!AndrewDined on 7/27/2014We went on a Sunday and the restaurant was maybe 50% full, you start with the awesome salad bar that includes everything you imagine, after that we got so many different cuts of meat that my family was so surprise of the good quality and freshness of all the meats. We ask for lamb chops and 10 minutes later they were there, if you like meat this is your sanctuary !!!! Ask for the picanha that is flown directly from Brazil its maybe the most flavorful cut of meat.Special Features:
- Fantastic for meat loversBlueBeastDined on 7/26/2014The variety and quality of meat is amazing. Unlike other high priced restaurants, you leave this place stuffed as they will continue bringing you more meat. You never wait for more than a few seconds for service. The wait staff and managers are hovering like vultures the whole time, which is actually a bit excessive in my opinion, but you do get fast service. Try to leave room for dessert as they are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, vibrant placeHuntmarkDined on 7/18/2014This Brazilian steakhouse is a fun, vibrant place with good food and attentive service. My advice to diners: pace yourself. There are so many meat selections that it is easy to be overwhelmed by the gauchos serving their variety if meats. This is perhaps a downside to having such attentive waitstaff, in that this restaurant's atmosphere does not really lend itself to a leisurely dining experience. Take your time, sample the variety and enjoy yourself. This is surely a fun place with good food, and would be good for a boisterous group or a birthday/graduation celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pampered Anniversary5thAnniversaryDined on 7/17/2014My husband and I could not have picked a better place to be pampered so well for our wedding anniversary. The staff was courteous and well mannered. VERY attentive. The food was magnificent. Just all around great experience.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceRDSbirthdayDined on 7/13/2014Great food and service Great food and service Great food and service Great food and service Great food and service Great food and serviceSpecial Features:
- ILoveMeatDined on 7/13/2014I love Estancia! It's a great dining experience and definitely a must for the die-hard carnivore. The salad bar is nothing short of magnificent and the desserts are more than worth the calories. Bring your friends, eat slow and make an event of the time you spend at Estancia! It's an experience you'll be talking about for a very long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family gatheringsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014We went to celebrate my mother's birthday. The restaurant served an incredibly rich cheesecake on the house for the occassion. Great salad bar. Plenty of cheese and vegetable selections. Would have liked to have seen a little more seafood salad options. The meats were quite good but felt lacking in variety. I have been to a few churassascarias so was sad when told they didn't have grilled pineapple and other grilled vegetables available. Although the garlic mash potatoes and the grilled banana (heavenly) were great additions to the meal, would have preferred feijoada instead of the polenta. All in all, would definitey go back for a group lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatci4mDined on 7/12/2014We very much enjoyed our dinner. The salad bar offered such an amazing selection of fresh vegetables it was hard to remember we came for the grilled meat. And what a selection of great meat choices! My advice: come hungry, but pace yourself. Request small samples of the meats you think you might like-might find a new favorite. All of the staff was fantastic. The gauchos are very attentive, quick and efficient. You will never have an empty plate in front of you w/o being offered a fresh plate or new selection of meat to chose from. We will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014This is a nice restaurant. A little pricy, but worth the money. Just not your typical quick bits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the normal good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Greasy meats/bread tasted like old grease/had to ask for the dishes that accompany dinner/dirty restroomsSpecial Features:
- Dinner ReviewJohnBDined on 6/30/2014Great place, good service and good food. Very nice variety and plenty to eat. Awesome salad bar. Overall however, the price was just a bit hig for the total experience. Probably won't do that place again because of the disparity between the price and overall experience.Special Features:
- OverchargedMark1289Dined on 6/29/2014I was disappointed when I received my check to discover I was charged for 5 steak dinners when only 3 of us did the other 2 only ate from the salad bar if I didn't mention that and looked at the bill I would of been greatly over charged I will never go back and would not recommend this eatery. The food was good but I've been to other steak houses with much better salad bars.
- Carnivore's paradiseTXB1gFr0gDined on 6/27/2014The various meats were incredibly delicious! I highly recommend Estancia Churrascaria. If you have not been a Brazilian style steak house previously this would be a good first experience. The service was wonderful and the food excellent. This is the place you go for a special occasion dinner.
- Abundant delicious foodMollyBDined on 6/26/2014La Estancia is a fun place to eat amazing food, and plenty of it. The salad bar is expansive - enough variety to make a meal of just the salads, which is an option. But for meat lovers, this is the place to go! 14 different kinds of meats brought to your table whenever you turn over your green "go" card. You can have a slice or a bite, whichever you prefer. The meats are beautifully cooked and seasoned. Plus, it's just fun to have the meats served right at your table. There are side dishes, too, plus bread but don't eat too much of those if you want your fill of meats. I took two 11-yr-olds, and they had a blast. It might not be as much fun for younger kids, though. The atmosphere is friendly but elegant and the service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!nmillerDined on 6/24/2014My husband and I love Estancia Churrascaria. The service here is always top notch and they seem to remember us after several times dining with them. They are sneaky too and help my husband surprise me on my birthday and on our anniversary with a delicious dessert. The food is delicious and keeps us coming back. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeeladyDined on 6/23/2014We had a wonderful time at Estancia Churrascaria-Arboretum. The food was excellent, the drinks were very good, dessert was delicious. We enjoyed the ambience and the very attentive staff. It was quiet enough that we could actually have a nice visit with each other over our lovely dinner. Just an exceptionally pleasant experience.Special Features:
- WonderfulluvitDined on 6/22/2014My first time here and it was outstanding! Staff is so friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.