E.R. Bradley's Saloon
104 Clematis St.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
E.R. Bradley's Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.erbradleys.com/
- Phone: 5618333520
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 10:3am, Saturday: 7:30am - 11:00am; Brunch: 7:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 10:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, American
- Executive Chef: Jacob Zimmerman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from E.R. Bradley's Saloon
Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
E.R. Bradley's Saloon - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
E.R. Bradley's Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)scenic view (12)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (8)good for groups (7)late-night find (7)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (3)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Camojito2014Dined on 9/13/2014True Fla experience, reminiscent of old West Palm handouts like the Green House. We had a great time. Good food, music not too loud and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nyc2floridaVIPDined on 7/11/2014Poor service, mediocre American comfort food, servers had a bad attitude and the place was empty! Only thing going for it is nice view of the water which we had to move to the outside bar area to see and live band. Would def not recommend.... When I returned later to get my car from valet I saw that the place had a good bar scene. Apparently after 10pm it's ladies night with drink specials. Smart people avoid the food and drink cheap.Special Features:
- HappycamperDined on 7/4/2014Outstanding experience! We went on July 4th, where it was a mob scene. They handled the crowd beautifully and amiably plus the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindseyGirlnextdoor25Dined on 6/26/2014Went for dinner with friends! Good food! Live music! Great outside dining! Service was a little slow, but I'd still go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLindsorDined on 6/20/2014Our table for 8 was ready immediately and we arrived to find the restaurant at moderate capacity. This was my first time dining at Bradley's rather than going to sit at the bar for drinks. I was curious about how the dinner service would go, but I was pleasantly surprised! The music was upbeat and slightly loud, but we were there to have a good time so it didn't bother us. Our server was prompt and patient as there were a few checks to separate. The food came out with great timing and everyone in our party enjoyed what they ordered. The steak on my gorgonzola salad was cooked to perfection. The manager touched the table towards the end of the meal and was professional & personable. I will definitely dine at Bradley's again.Special Features:
- Great CrabcakesOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/17/2014I'm from MD and anytime I come to West Palm, I head to ER's to get the crabcakes. Authentic MD crabcakes is what you will get here. Lump backfin and seasoned perfect!!! Recommend highly.Special Features:
- Not impressedMypersepectiveDined on 6/15/2014The food is ok. Better than fast food, but surely not worth the price. The only reason I go there is because my mother likes it for a sandwich they used to make. And when she asked them if they would make it, they did, but it cost $14!! For a vegetable panini sandwich...seriously? The french onion soup was nothing great, and their fish dip was kind of watery. To sum it all up, you're paying for location location location.Special Features:
- The following 93 reviews are from the E.R. Bradley's Saloon reviews archive.
- E.R. Bradley's SaloonShariVIPDined on 5/17/2014Whole family (13 of us) ended up at Bradley's as a last minute choice. They were able to accommodate our large group last minute. Food is okay, somewhat limited menu but every should be able to find something to their liking. Great location! Just a walk across the street to the intercostal.
- eaglelrDined on 5/14/2014Had several friends coming in town for a reunion----that is why I thought of Bradleys----wonderful view, good food, and wonderful atmosphere Each of my friends commented that I had picked the perfect spot to start our weekend of craziness---we graduated high school in Lauderdale in 1958Special Features:
- sceneryHighownaterDined on 5/10/2014Great view of the Intracoastal. It was a beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/24/2014A great spot to meet an old friend for dinner. Love the outdoor dining. Our waiter was fantastic (Chad). Good food...great service.
- Not the best in West Palm BeachBobcavDined on 4/21/2014We were expecting a real treat, but it was mediocre.I would definitely return probably for a daytime lunch.Special Features:
- FunGolferVIPDined on 4/12/2014A great place to take out of town guest. Scenic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab cakes are fantastic .PeteyiDined on 3/9/2014Crab cakes are fantastic . Third time there would go again.Special Features:
- Mostly burger and fries typelike2dineDined on 3/2/2014Mostly burger and fries type menu that is priced like a French restaurant. Drinks are expensive (dom beer draft starts at 6$ drinks start at 12$). But, it's downtown, next to water, open air...lots of tvs, and activity going on. We sat for 15 mins or more before even being noticed by the waitress. After that, service was good. If you are careful, you can get in and out of this place for a reasonable amount given the fair and enjoy the open atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/24/2014Met friends at Bradley's this week. The food is always consistently good, reliable favorites. Wide menu of choices , great soups , nice salads and interesting salads. Of course many entrees to chose from. Specials most days rounds out the menu. Service is always good as well !Special Features:
- RELAXING AND GREAT FOODOutingDined on 2/23/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Bradley's. The atmosphere is perfect for outdoor dining and the food is fantastic. We plan to visit often.Special Features:
- Mobbed!!!MaggieVIPDined on 2/14/2014Should never have gone on such a busy night!!! Packed and very very noisey!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchSpringsmanDined on 2/9/2014The Sunday Brunch at ER Bradley's is OK. The selection is somewhat limited. The Omelet station is very good, and the Waffle station is also a good choice. The Croissant's and breads on the day I visited were hard as rocks. Fresh Salmon and cream cheese are good, but need a better variety of crackers or breads to serve them on. Will probably not be going back for Brunch but may try lunch or dinner off the menu next time. The ambiance is very good.Special Features:
- GreatKathVIPDined on 2/8/2014A great place to hang out and enjoy the food, the ambiance, and the Palm Beach waterfront.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch on Clematis StreetCharlieInPompanoDined on 1/19/2014E.R. Bradley's Saloon is a great place to settle in for a few hours and enjoy a buffet with your favorite drink. The scene is great, just be ready to shoo away the birds. They like your scraps and will take what they can if you are not quick enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not so smart waitstaffSpongebob2Dined on 1/10/2014I love the food at Bradley's, but the girls they have as servers don't have any experience. My server kept having to go ask her manager questions we would ask about the food on the menu and took a very long time to get water and napkins. She wasn't with the program. But the lobster was delicious. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- E.R. Bradleyzette55Dined on 1/9/2014Loved the shrimp and grits. Who knew that would be one of my favorite dishes there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off Nightchidine6Dined on 1/2/2014E. R. Bradley's is perfect for lively family or adult dining. The "free" valet parking, and proximity to Sloan's (save room for their ice-cream) are a bonus. The food quality and presentation are consistent, and the inexperienced but energetic staff tries to deliver. Be sure to dine outside, as the inside dining/bar area is lacking in decor and energy. Stick with the menu basics. The burgers were fine, but the chicken piccata and steak / gorgonzola salads were disappointing; the former mushy, and the latter uninspired and overcooked. Management makes the rounds, and is sincere in trying to correct miscues for all diners. Bradley's is better than what it delivered on this occasion, and for the money, patrons deserve more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!klevzVIPDined on 12/26/2013Always love this place! Great for parties- spend almost every birthday hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ACTUALLY I DIDN'T EXPECT THISOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/18/2013ACTUALLY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS LEVEL OF RESTAURANT ON YOUR LIST. THIS WAS NOT A DINING EXPERIENCE.Special Features:
- Not a FanUnfanmeDined on 12/5/2013I dined with my husband & 2 friends. We each had different dishes & agreed they weren't great or even good. I would rate the food for us as fair. The lobster bisque had way too much cream, the pork dish was bland, the salad was adequate, & the hamburger with bleu cheese with bacon had no flavor (had to put ketchup on to kick it up). I wouldn't bother going there again other than to see the sights in the area.Special Features:
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2013We were looking for a Sunday buffet brunch and this fit the bill! Made to order omelets were huge--you may want to ask for a smaller one if you like picking some of everything. Best mashed potatoes! Missing cranberry sauce for turkey and there were no veggies or green salad but plenty of other items to enjoy!! Definitely a go-to place for the future! Price very reasonable at $21.Special Features:
- great lunch spotChrisdyVIPDined on 11/23/2013I took my family here for a lunch and we were very happy with everything. The service was great and the food was very yummy!!! There was something for everyone on the menu and the price was very reasonable. We picked this place because it was half way for all of us to meet and the scenery was enjoyed by all. The free valet parking was a real plus and the hostess took our picture afterwards. The staff was very friendly and easy to deal with. We definately will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Casual DiningDocnickDined on 11/19/2013Beautiful setting near the intracoastal. Pleasant atmosphere with good casual food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maryland f ood to die forJimmyDined on 11/11/2013We are native Marylanders. The Lobster Bisque was outstanding ....the best I have ever had. We both had Salads for Lunch. One of had the Salmon Asian Salad with Citrus and Ginger dressing....Outstanding. We also had the Chicken Salad platter. It was fresh and delicious. The food quality has significantly improved from Good at our last visit to Outstanding. Can't wait to return and try some more seafood dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food , cheap drinks, only onceEatoftenDined on 11/8/2013Very small happy hour apps, weak drinks, not of any value overall. Food at any other sports bar chain is better.Special Features:
- Great View, Poor Food and ServiceMiamiSpartanVIPDined on 10/13/2013Have eaten here twice with the same result. Great location, nice outdoor area, right on the water in downtown Palm Beach, close to Worth Street, you just want it to be good. Unfortunately, the food is consistently terrible and the service so indifferent you almost have to plead with them to help you. Questions we asked the server about the menu went barely answered, none of our special requests were accommodated (dressing on the side, no tomatoes, easy stuff) and we decided not to send them back because we didn't want to wait forever. My advice, find a better restaurant unless all you want is a few beers. I don't think they could mess that up.Special Features:
- Lunchtimelunch2luvDined on 9/18/2013My friends and I chose ER Bradley's for lunch first for the location. The Intracoastal Waterway is right across the street, offering a beautiful view of Palm Beach. We wanted a casual place to meet for lunch so that we could have a conversation, without a lot of noise. The restaurant staff was eager to please and very attentive. The food was delicious; I had the chicken salad platter with fresh fruit. The complimentary valet parking was an added plus because of the rain showers that day.Special Features:
- Perfect for Brunch by the waterfronOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/4/2013Perfect setting by the waterfront with an excellent choice of items for brunch and great service. All staff were friendly, attentive, and not overbearing. Noise level allowed 20 year reunion conversations yet filled in during quiet awkward times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchKclarkflDined on 7/28/2013We had a party of eight for brunch. The service was great, the people were really nice, and the view is spectacular. It was such a lovely time. Would definitely go again. My husband wanted to stay all day. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2013Great casual dining atmosphere, live music and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch on the waterfrontOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2013Our group of 7 all enjoyed the big Sunday brunch buffet, which had plenty of choices including an omelet station, fresh made waffles, carved meat, fresh fruit and about every breakfast food you could think of. Our waitress was very attentive, getting our drink orders as each person arrived & checking back several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly delightful. AttentiveloyallocaldinerDined on 6/22/2013Surprisingly delightful. Attentive Manager provided complimentary round of champagne for our anniversary celebration. Been there for lunch a few times, never dinner until now. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great place for any agefarmerDined on 4/29/2013Very relaxing but not dull. Waiters great. Food very good. Like outdoor setting eventhough a rainy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.