900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4254621234x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-F 6:30am-10:00am
Breakfast: Sa-Su 7:00am-12:00pm
Brunch: Su 9:00am-1:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch
A word from Eques
Eques serves up fresh a la carte breakfast and an American-style buffet seven days a week using high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients. The restaurant, bringing back the well-known dining spot of the 90s, not only strives to revive Bellevue’s power breakfast, but also focuses on providing a thoughtfully-created menu that combines classic comfort dishes with exciting Northwest flavors. The 139-seat eatery is located on the second floor of the Wintergarden Atrium, between the Olympic and Cascade towers, and provides hotel guests, Eastside executives and locals a bustling café atmosphere to start the day.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Eques - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Eques reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (10)special occasion (7)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Loved the food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2014Eques was the best meal I had while in Bellevue. It serves a great buffet breakfast with some unusual NW flare. Great food, great service, and great location (inside hotel area). Just wished it was open past 10:00 AM.Special Features:
- great foodmbartDined on 9/6/2014Three words, banana split pancakes....best I'veever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Quality BrunchBlueGreyDined on 8/17/2014Good Quality Brunch. Food was excellent. Was expecting a little more selection for a brunch location but what they had was quality.Special Features:
- Hotel Buffet BrunchBrunchgirlVIPDined on 8/16/2014We chose Eques because of good reviews. Quality of the food is good, lots of variety in the buffet. They also offer gluten free toast and pancakes. We ordered off the menu and were a disappointed. My scrambled eggs has a smoky flavor and were overcooked (maybe they were cooked in bacon fat?). My friend ordered poached eggs. One was overcooked and one was undercooked. Our plates of food was not overly generous, like most restaurants, which is fine because we are not big eaters, but I was disappointed to only receive 1 small slice of toast. The coffee is very strong and we had to put lots of cream and sugar just to drink it, and only drank one cup. We won't be going back.Special Features:
- Best BrunchChitownfoodiesVIPDined on 8/9/2014The best brunch we've ever been to and we are Chicago foodies who travel a lot. The buffet was amazing - something for everyone and too many choices for some of us! What really made if the best was the service. Unbelievable attention to detail and guest needs. They handled special requests with ease and were genuinely pleasant and thoughtful. Loved this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing buffetIEatTooDined on 7/20/2014Stick with the prepared items on the menu. The only moderately interesting prepared food available on the buffet were the omelets, which were nothing to write home about. If you think $20 is a good price for a plate of plain pancakes, salami, cheese, and berries, though, you'll love it. Even my delicious $4 glass of OJ didn't make up for it.
- Great Breakfast OptionVandNDined on 6/24/2014The American Buffet is a great option - the eggs and crepes were made to order and the service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too priceyMMDDDined on 6/15/2014Our Father's Day Brunch bill was over $200 for a family of 4. For a 35min visit... and a modest selection of meals, absolutely too much.
- Love going here for brunchimmelissacDined on 6/8/2014I always try to book here for special occasion brunches. Went here recently for my daughter's 9th birthday family brunch and was extremely happy with the service. Our server, Kimberly went out of the way to make it special for us with a birthday banana-split pancake for the birthday girl. Thank you!Special Features:
- Eques for brunch!BrunchIsBestDined on 6/1/2014We "stumbled" onto Eques about a year ago and it has become our special occasion brunch destination. The buffets look great, but the menu choices have been amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 20 reviews are from the Eques reviews archive.
- Allowed time to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014I had met someone for the first time and we had very serious things to discuss. Although I felt we were taking too much time at the table but the waitress kept assuring me that there was no hurry. It was great and appreciated.Special Features:
- mothers day breakfastsavidj621Dined on 5/11/2014Pretty average at best. Kind of a small detail.... Not one person from the time we entered to the time we left, wished my wife (who had a three year old and an infant with her) Happy Mother's Day. The selection of food was small. I will say the omelets were good.Special Features:
- Does not live up to hypeWeekender22Dined on 5/10/2014Not bad, but a disappointment based upon Eques #1 ranking for breakfast on Trip Advisor and other publications. A hotel like restaurant in presentation and food quality. Not terribly authentic and we found the dishes tried too hard to be fancy -- ended up so so tasting. Not bad but not great.
- Brunch placeExpatChinavisitorDined on 4/27/2014Great brunch and especially the server was great! Ordered a Bloody Mary that you make yourself at the mixing bar. The server brought the glass and shot of vodka, spilling a drop or two of the vodka while pouring into the glass. She brought another full shot of vodka to make up for the little dribble - on the house!Special Features:
- Wonderful food and servicejaneDined on 4/27/2014Our group of 10 was so happy to gather at the Eques. The waiter, Dennis(sp) took such good care of us. We had been going for several years to another hotel brunch but will change to Eques from now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunchIlovefoodDined on 4/20/2014Wonderful Easter brunch. Our server was amazing. The food and desserts were great.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchGFoodie1Dined on 4/13/2014Great Food! The omelet that the Chef made for me was Excellent. The sausages that they served there were absolutely the best that I have ever had. There are lots of choices for everyone's tastes. I would like to try their Ala cart menu the next time as I saw some delicious looking dishes being served. We will definitely go back. Be sure to make a reservation in order to get in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was outstanding,BunnyGourmetDined on 3/29/2014The service was outstanding, the food was heavenly, and I will definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late brunch happy hourbellevuegalDined on 3/2/2014Very good food. If you're going on the late side be sure to take advantage of the brunch happy hour from noon - 1:30 for $3 off entrees and buffet. The Bellevue Hyatt hosts large groups so be aware that it can be crowded and chaotic. Eques seems well equipped to handle volume but get a reservation or you may have a long wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchfoodieDined on 2/16/2014Made a reservation on open table for a group of 6. Strange, they called left a msg saying that they were booked and could not honor our open table reservation. Showed up, place was packed, had to wait a bit for a table. Buffet was slammed and looking a bit worn. Long wait for order, omelet came toward the end of the meal, juice refill never showed up. Definitely not up to their usual standards. Hope they pop back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast and brunch place!LadyDiDined on 2/16/2014Impressive breakfast buffet and also lots of a la carte options. Gluten free options and server very amenable to personalize the dishes. Tasty too!Special Features:
- Good food for the money!CasualchickDined on 2/15/2014Nice atmosphere, good food. Everything they offered on the buffet was very delicious. Service was a little slow but from what I saw, they just didn't have enough waiters/waitresses so for the number they did have, service was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!LoveRedVelvetDined on 2/8/2014We LOVED our brunch at Eques. It was a family special day...and we wanted to have special options. Some did the brunch (very well priced!) and some ordered just what they wanted. Brunch had fantastic items such as local Salumi salamis, great sausage options, unusual cheeses, and beautiful berries. The service - was outstanding...best I've ever had! The family actually were thrilled to find this breakfast...cause we'll be back!Special Features:
- Great Bloody Mary bar andMizmanDined on 2/2/2014Great Bloody Mary bar and buffet. We went on a weekend, and were pleased to have both a la carte and buffet selections. Not to mention the $3 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas. A good find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honored RequestBenroyaVisitorDined on 1/12/2014I made my reservation only a few days in advance. All my special requests were met and the table was ready and waiting for us when we arrived to celebrate a birthday brunch. The French Toast birthday special is a French Toast you've never experienced. Light and lucious and healthy!!! Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchChrisDined on 1/12/2014Enjoyed brunch at this new restaurant. The $3 mimosa and bloody mary were the draws and were great. There were buffet options that were priced well as well as a la carte items. We were celebrating my birthday and were served tiramisu pancakes as a treat. Sweet, warm, delicious! The service was great. The noise level was low, even though we were seated by a large party. It was great to be able to enjoy time with a friend. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, bright, and very nice.shorvsusDined on 12/25/2013Celebrated Christmas morning and Wedding Anniversary. The menu offering was comprehensive the food and service was quality. Will eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cracked juice glassnabssDined on 12/8/2013Our server was terrible. We got our food but waited for the longest time for our drinks and condiments. Finally when we got our drinks my glass had a huge crack in it. How could my waiter not notice that or better yet the bartender. Well the waiter was no were to be found so I just told the front staff. The girl had no expression when we walked in or even when we told her about the cracked glass. Thank god another lady working came and replaced my drink. We finished our meals then our server came with the bill but I'm still looking for the condiments. Terrible service for a restaurant in the Hyatt.Special Features:
- Slow service, few items on brunchSkipit2Dined on 10/27/2013The service was extremely slow if you didn't select from the brunch. The items available on the brunch were one fourth of what I have seen on brunches in other hotels. For some reason the preparation of omelets ended at noon. Strange.... i'd not recommend it to anyone.
- Sunday BrunchSeattlePatronDined on 9/15/2013great place for Sunday brunch if you are on the Eastside.. you can also order from the menu if you don't prefer the buffet line. compared to other Sunday Brunch's in the area it's not too bad. food presentation is very nice. service is great and the atmosphere is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.