Enzo's on the Lake
1130 S US Hwy 17/92
Longwood, FL 32750Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Enzo's on the Lake
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://enzos.com/
- Phone: 4078349872
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 11:30pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Charles Beriault
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Birthday and anniversary parties. Wedding and baby showers. Christmas and holiday parties... we do them all. We have three distinct party rooms that are available to accommodate your festive occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Susan Nunez 8886061727
A word from Enzo's on the Lake
Enzo's on the Lake is the perfect place for a congenial evening of cocktails, fine food and wine, lavish desserts and very special hospitality. Whether you are entertaining for business or pleasure, having a birthday celebration or just a romantic dinner for two, we will do our best to keep you satisfied. In 1980, Enzo's on the Lake opened as a lovely secluded lakefront restaurant, built in the style of an Italian villa. The restaurant is dedicated to the idea of simple yet sophisticated cuisine. The freshest fish, meats, fruits and vegetables that can be obtained are woven into a menu that emphasizes a unique culinary heritage and diversity. An extravagant antipasto bar welcomes you to the excitement of the dining room overlooking the lake. There is a full service european style bar, private dining areas for meetings and parties and the lakeside gardens where many weddings concerts and gatherings take place. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Enzo's on the Lake - Best Restaurants in Longwood ›
Enzo's on the Lake reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)scenic view (43)romantic (41)fit for foodies (32)neighborhood gem (32)notable wine list (18)good for groups (14)great for lunch (4)hot spot (3)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Romantic sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Amazing Italian food with a gorgeous view of the sunset! Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvgreatfoodDined on 10/16/2014As usual, dining at Enzo's is a food treat. Excellent food, staff and service. Been going there a long time and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Memorable Evening!KelJac1014Dined on 10/10/2014Our first time dining experience was wonderful! As soon as you walk in the door, you are greeted warmly and immediately shown to your table. The waiter was very perceptive and knew who required service. The ambiance was dimly lit as you looked out the window surrounded by trees. Our request for a corner table with a view was met and we had a wonderful time. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We will make reservations for a Friday lunch very soon, since our first time was in the late evening. We would like to return to get a glimpse of the lake and garden. Overall, it was fabulous. Bravo from the wait staff and chef and to the greeter...thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014We've been dining at Enzos for over 25 years. This is the only restaurant that has consistently excellent food and service. Always a pleasure to dine here.Special Features:
- foodfanVIPDined on 9/27/2014We had not been to Enzo's for quite a while and forgot how enjoyable dinner was there. We were seated on time and the wait staff was very attentive without being pushy. We shared the antipasto which was very good. My wife had the veal and I had the lamb shank special. For desert we had the gelato. The pepperrmint chocolate chip was a great way to end the meal. We will not wait as long to come back.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had a great time in every way. Our table was perfect, the food was great and our server, Susan was terrific. The staff was great too especially Gabriel. We will be back. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulDpfrzDined on 9/6/2014A delight from the moment I walked in, until I left. Much better than big chain steakhouses. Ernesto, our server, was perfect in service and demeanor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special placegreenwaveDined on 9/6/2014Enzo's has been around for a long time, for good reason. It is a perennial favorite for special occasions, but has dedicated regulars that have been going for years. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. The food is amazing. We had the Lamb Shank and Zuppe Di Pesce with an antipasti starter. I made my reservation on open table, and indicated it was my wife's birthday. They brought a slice of complimentary Italian wedding cake with a candle with coffee. Can't recommend Enzo's highly enoughSpecial Features:
- A gem for any special occasionmarmadukeDined on 8/29/2014We've dined here before and it's always a pleasure. This occasion we celebrated a combination birthday & retirement. We started with the excellent Antepasto that included cheeses, salami, eggplant, shrimp, other seafood, olives (you name it). I enjoyed an evening special of homemade Ravioli ( with quali, special cheese and pine nut filling ). All five of us raved for it's tastiness. Dover sole was so good. Plenty of bread was available. Wines were excellent. We shared a selection of desserts on the menu. Ending the meal with the Limoncello was a treat. This service was beyond expectation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive wait staff47yearsDined on 8/26/2014Our waiter, Ernesto, was very good; attentive with out being intrusive, personable, knowledgeable. We will request him for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a great place to eatFoodie98VIPDined on 8/23/2014We have not been to Enzo's in a long time. We used to go there for special occasions, holiday parties, and just to get great Italian food. Things had gone down and we stopped going. We decided to give it a try again with some friends. I am so glad we did. The service was great. The food was wonderful. We left very happy. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Familiar friendwJR3VIPDined on 8/23/2014Every time I come here I know exactly what to expect. A great experience, I love the food and the ambience. Enzo's is unique.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!!LindzCDined on 8/20/2014Enzo's is a great restaurant! I'm so glad to have finally found this place and will definitely be back. Great for a special occasion or date night!Special Features:
- lmfoodsnobVIPDined on 8/16/2014Love it, love it, love it! Enzo's on the Lake is by far and away, our overall favorite restaurant in Central Florida!Special Features:
- Great B-Day ChoicemaggieDined on 8/15/2014When you park you don't think it's that nice inside but yes it's beautiful with a great view and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Reaturant.Bogey13VIPDined on 8/15/2014Love this place. The best view , service and food! We have eaten here for over 20 years. Specials are great. Dole Sole is my favorite dish love all the pasta and order wedding cake for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always my favoriteTheresaDined on 8/14/2014Dining at Enzo's is like dining with old friends. The servers remember us each time we visit and always take a moment to say hello - even if they are serving at another table. The food is beyond compare.Special Features:
- 30 years of perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/9/2014We have had the pleasure of dining at Enzo's for 30 years, always perfect.Special Features:
- Luv2dineluv2dineVIPDined on 8/8/2014Cannot say a negative about Enzo's been dining here for many years, never had a bad experience. Will continue frequenting Enzo's, one of our faves.Special Features:
- What Took Us So Long...BeachRickDined on 7/26/2014...to return after so many years? It can only be the 60 miles of driving distance. Because the ambiance, wide array of food choices on the menu, the cooking, the friendly reception all made my wife and out Atlanta guests wish this was OUR neighborhood restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab for lunchJoe2Dined on 7/25/2014Was not crowded and quiet enough for a business or romantic lunch. They service is excellent as is the food. They made a special vegan plate for me too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always it was specialMarshaDined on 7/24/2014We celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary at Enzo's. Our daughter joined us and we had a wonderfully memorable meal. She and I had the veal scallopine after we shared an appetizer of carpaccio and shaved parmesan cheese. My husband had a fish chowder made with sea bass which was divine, I had to taste it. He had a plate of homemade cheese ravioli with a lovely tomato sauce that had a nice sweetness to it. For dessert we were surprised with a nice slice of zuccotto which was wonderfuly flavorful with strawberries and kiwi layered on a custard layer between the cake layers. Hubby had an after dinner coffee and my daughter had the Italian coffee with Amaretto . We have loved Enzo's for years!Special Features:
- Great DiningluvgreatfoodDined on 7/19/2014I have been going to Enzo's since moving to FL in 1982 and have never been disappointed with the service or the food. Great specials and the antipasti is the best every.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nan1VIPDined on 7/17/2014Fabulous birthday dinner! Ernesto was a fabulous waiter & the food was fantastic! Veal, pasta, & short ribs were all excellent!!Special Features:
- luv2dineluv2dineVIPDined on 7/11/2014Have always enjoyed this restaurant, has been a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014I brough work colleagues to Enzo's and was proud to share one of my favorite restaurants. Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 152 reviews are from the Enzo's on the Lake reviews archive.
- Our first timemyfirsttimethereDined on 6/21/2014I've driven by Enzo's hundreds of times and finally made a reservation for dinner. It was Saturday night and every table was filled so the noise level was pretty high. The food was good though the steaks were slightly underdone. The service was fine and food came in appropriate intervals. Our waitress kept our wine glasses filled and it was overall a very good experience. We will come back again for a special occasion - we did spend quite a bit of money. One bottle of wine, two apps, two entrees, and two desserts was approximately $250.00.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014The food was superb and not overly filling so you left feeling satisified but not stuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner experienceEJSJDined on 6/14/2014Enzo's is my husband's special occasion restaurant, so I booked Saturday evening to celebrate Father's Day. Terrific choice as the seafood was fresh and expertly prepared--delicious sauces enhanced the fish, rather than overpower the delicate flavors. Service was top-notch, as always. It was wonderful to see so many families enjoying Enzo's.Special Features:
- Bellissima!MeUnFoodDined on 6/13/2014I couldn't have picked a better spot for to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. My husband and I have traveled all over Italy and Enzo's transported us back to a small trattoria you might happen upon in Tuscany. The food, the staff, the wine, everything was perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE BESTflacriticDined on 6/6/2014Just short and sweet...for 30 years this is "just the best" all around !!!Special Features:
- Every visit is special!!!naplesfoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2014We took our son to Enzo's and he was impressed with the attention we received and dinner he ordered. We always talk about the dinner...do not miss the bar and the incredible conversation and service you get there also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local restaurant in LongwoodlovethisplaceDined on 5/24/2014This has been a long time favorite for me and my husband. We had our rehearsal wedding party at this restaurant 18 years ago and continue to come back to celebrate all of our special occasions! We have never had a bad meal, the food is wonderful and the service is great.....quaint little bar and the view is spectacular! All around outstanding!Special Features:
- Basic food, lake and garden viewDanielaDined on 5/24/2014Food is rather greasy and heavy, service is attentive and competent. We go there for the ambiance. The garden is lovely, although the chairs there are falling apart. The view of the lake is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian gem/sparkling Florida spotPickyeaterDined on 5/24/2014Enzo's has the whole package! From the moment you walk in the door to the time you leave, you are well taken care of and plied with food that has subtle and wonderful depth and complexity of flavors! We have never had a dish that was not delicious and creative. My partner "hates" eggplant an zucchini, but she ate her share of these from the antipasto! The setting is also surprising; when you pull off of the busy road and drive back to the restaurant you are walking into a small slice of old Florida, with tropical plants deck and the lovely lake. Perfect for an after dinner stroll! We will return. Thanks!Special Features:
- Out of town visitors favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2014I always take my visitors here to show them "this is Central Florida". The view is great, the food is very good and it always makes them feel special.Special Features:
- Still the Best!lmfoodsnobVIPDined on 5/22/2014Enzo's on the Lake is by far and away, our overall top pick for the best restaurant in all of Central Florida. The staff is so professional (knowledgeable, polite and courteous). Most staff members have been there for years. The food is incredible. You literally want to savor every bite of every course as long as possible; it is that good! Beautiful gardens and lake view complete the experience.Special Features:
- AnniversaryDined on 5/21/2014Excellent all the way around. Celebrated my 1st amd several successive anniversaries here, including my most recent 20th. They have never dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still best After all these yearssteveDined on 5/21/2014Great cozy bar with potent cocktails. Friendly,expert staff, particularly long time servers Susan and Orazio. Proprietress Jo Ann Perlini an expert hostess. Scenic lakefront setting. Succulent antipasto bar with aged reggiano, salami, seafood salads and sautéed veggies. Best pastas in Florida. Try the linguine with red clam sauce, penne ala vodka, bucatini ala Enzo or spaghetti carbonara. Fabulous Dover sole. Well paired wine list, Italian and California. Try the Parducci True Grit petit sirah. As Orlando area restaurants go - None better, damn few as good!Special Features:
- NY2FLNyc2FlaDined on 5/20/2014Food was delicious, full of flavor. Waiter and staff were delightful and attentive. New favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.