Enzo & Angela The Italian Restaurant
11701 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Enzo & Angela The Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.enzoandangela.com/
- Phone: 3104773880
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Catering: We specialize in delicious Italian food! We make our own unique ravioli and gnocchi dishes - Our fish arrives daily and we pride ourselves on our quality and freshness.
- Entertainment: Doggies are more than welcome on the patio!
A word from Enzo & Angela The Italian Restaurant
We specialize in delicious Italian food! We make our own unique ravioli and gnocchi dishes – Our fish arrives daily and we pride ourselves on our quality and freshness.We cater to homes and offices and we are very happy to work with you to make the perfect menu. We do have free delivery for lunch Monday to Friday and dinner Monday to Saturday .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Enzo & Angela The Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great findLiz470VIPDined on 3/14/2014As always the food is absolutely delicious. We LOVE the Chicken Tartuffo. Hope that is spelled right. As an appetizer the seafood platter is fabulous. The spinach ravoli stuffed with ricotta in a light tomato sauce is wonderful. Everything is wonderful including the service!Special Features:
- Enzo and Angela is a lovely placePatMarguliesVIPDined on 3/14/2014If you want delicious and I think pretty authentic Italian, this is the place for you. They have a wonderful lunch menu that we really enjoy. It offers lots of choices and when you have made your choices, lots of delicious food. The bread set on the table is wonderful and the wine list too. We enjoy coming here; the staff is very, very nice and eager to please and the food truly is delicious.Special Features:
- I always enjoy eating at EnzoRWR001Dined on 3/8/2014I always enjoy eating at Enzo & Angela's whether for lunch or dinner. People from back east (this time friends from NJ) find it reminiscent of the neighborhood Italian restaurant when "going out to dinner" was a treat, with good food and unpretentious staff (who are adept and even willing to trade jabs, NY-style). Some excellent menu items and terrific, garlic-laden bruschetta sauce which is served free.Special Features:
- Consistency is Keyluv2eatDined on 3/7/2014My family and I have dined here on many occasions. We consistenly have a delicious dinner and enjoyable experience. We have tried varied items off the menu and have never been disappointed. They are very generous with their portions and their ingredients are very fresh. I highly recommend Rudolfo as your waiter. He will make your evening even that much more enjoyable. Bon appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have eaten here a number ofeatingfoolVIPDined on 2/15/2014Have eaten here a number of times and the food has always been super. Everything they prepare is excellent and, with that said, they make the best pasta in town! Everyone I have ever introduced to the restaurant has loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delicious experience.Liz470VIPDined on 2/8/2014This restaurant has consistently delicious food. We love this place and the service is excellent. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loosing groundSteve69Dined on 1/31/2014Have been there many times over the past 3-4 years. I always thought it was good, especially the pasta. there was this great waiter that engaged you the whole evening, making the experience worthwhile. Went fri. night and it was empty at 7:30. The food was average, and the waiter is gone. No more reason to go back.
- First time at this restaurant....k2alanVIPDined on 1/28/2014Wine selection was poor and overpriced, but the food was good. Overall a bit a mediocre experience.....
- I love this place. The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/27/2014I love this place. The food and service are outstanding. My only complaint: Horrible noise level unless the room is less than half full.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/16/2014I went there for my birthday. I know they give me a complimentary birthday desert, so I chose this place again. Service is great, food is very good, celebrating with my favorite TIramisu.... They made my day :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as we expectedLyndaDined on 12/24/2013Open Table rated this restaurant pretty high and photo looked good so we thought we'd try it. There were 5 of us, and 3 in the group are "foodies." There was a slight odor of fresh paint in dining room and the cans were still in men's room. The host/waiter was very friendly and hospitable and knowledgeable, but the food fell way short of our expectations. The place is pleasant and quiet - nice - we could actually have a conversation.
- A Steal of a DealNanaVIPDined on 12/21/2013The $29.00 prix fix menu is outstanding in every way. The choices for each of the 4 courses were terrific and would appeal to everyone. The spaghetti with meat sauce was delicious although the Caesar salad dressing was not sharp or cheesy enough. The branzino was done perfectly although the portion size could have been larger. The 2 dessert choices were wonderful especially the warm chocolate cake. Even thought the restaurant was quite crowded, the service was pretty good. It is probably better on less crowded evenings. The special menu lasts through January and I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While I'm not crazy aboutbabs824VIPDined on 12/19/2013While I'm not crazy about the location (upstairs in mini mall on Wilshire), the food is FANTASTIC! I had the linguini puttanesca and it was the best I've ever had. It had a hint of a smoky flavor which was delicious. Forget the location, go for the food and the service!!!Special Features:
- Everything was mediocre --OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/14/2013Everything was mediocre -- the food, the service, and the ambiance. There are too many good Italian restaurants in West L.A. to consider ever returning here.
- Scrumptious food!Liz470VIPDined on 12/6/2013The food here is really outstanding AND it is consistently outstanding as is the service. They have very authentic Italian food here. House wines by-the-glass are very good and reasonably priced. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- True Southern ItaliantheronesDined on 12/5/2013I love this place. The food is consistently good, you get enough to fill you up and then some and the choices are many without being confusing. They really know how to cook pasta, as well. JUST al dente. Perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a lovely dinner here.reviewVIPDined on 11/23/2013Had a lovely dinner here. Server was excellent, was friendly and helpful in selections of food. Dinner was really good, enjoyed our courses. Had a enjoyable relaxing evening, not very crowded when we were there but we were the first diners.Special Features:
- Dependable, good Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/16/2013We have gone to Enzo & Angela several times in the past 10 years. Always dependable. We were disappointed that they discontinued the Prix Fixe menu for the weekend, but they compensated for it by offering a complimentary dessert. When we refused, they gave us another glass of wine, so we were happy.Special Features:
- Top neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2013If you desire true Italian food, prepared to perfection combined with except.ional , true Italian service this is your neighborhood gemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodCCMomVIPDined on 11/4/2013I took a friend for her birthday lunch. She had never been to Enzo and Angela and liked it a lot. From the bread, to salads and pasta and the chocolate dessert , everything was excellent.Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood ItalianSofiaVIPDined on 10/18/2013Nice neighborhood Italian restaurant. Recently it was remodeled, but it does not look much different. Both the menu and the restaurant need more updates. Also, the prices have gone up considerably.
- Not Up To UsualnealVIPDined on 10/18/2013We are regulars. This time was not up to the usual outstanding food and service
- Fabulous FoodGinabelleDined on 9/25/2013My group enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. 5 stars for the food.Special Features:
- memorable mealjcatlantaDined on 9/13/2013My husband and I went here for dinner one evening. The food we had was excellently prepared and was presented nicely. I had the lamb chops, and my husband had a pasta dish. We both tried a dessert and were very pleased. The staff was extraordinarily gracious and friendly. We look forward to eating here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Italian and no-taste of winIdoLVIPDined on 9/5/2013Portion maybe smaller and more subtile. However it seemed that the owner made a new wine list. How can he choose a wine list if he is an AA member and how can he taste what he is selling? At least he cooks and I hope he tastes his food.
- Good Occasional RestaurantMoJagDined on 8/3/2013Food is inconsistent. Noodles in the Pasta sometimes are watery. Like the Truffle dishes best. Too many coupon holders. They forget their regular customers. Our favorite friendly waiter is no longer there. So, we will not be going any time soon.Special Features:
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2013Small, cozy little place, but the service was good and food was very tasteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but painfully loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2013I really like this place. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is marvelous, the service excellent. Unfortunately, however, I do not dine here very often. Why? The noise level is not "energetic," it is painful. The room is all hard surfaces with zero sound absorption. With even a small number of diners conversation becomes impossible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice old school Italian restaurant.SofiaVIPDined on 8/2/2013Nice old school Italian restaurant. I am very glad they are remodeling this month, the place really needs it. They should revamp the menu too, and add pizza to the dinner menu.
- An unexpected treat .. ..OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/31/2013RODOLFO is an absolute howl as our waiter and enjoyed his antics almost as much as the food! I had the RIGOTONI w/ Filet Mignon pieces and it was very good .. .. Lots of sun-dried tomatoes and a very tasty, dark sauce > My kind of dish .. .. We also had the VEAL and it was very good as well .. .. Homemade, hot LEMON CAKE for dessert and it was perfect for after dinner - Not too much and not over the top .. .. A nice, 'neighborhood' Italian joint that could also be nice to celebrate a special occasion .. .. It's not Little Italy, but on a corner in Santa Monica, I'll come back again .. ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my first choice inWladinerVIPDined on 7/31/2013This is my first choice in Brentwood area for business and social lunches when I want good food, wonderful services and a feeling that a meal is to be enjoyed, not just gobbled down. I love the chopped salad :($12- with a much fancier name!), but fishes are great as well. If it weren't for the fact that is it on the top floor of a strip mall, on Wilshire, it has the feel of a small eatery in Italy. Menu prices are comprable to casual sit down chains or delis, but so much more value. Dinner is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was excellent.YummyVIPDined on 7/29/2013The food and service was excellent. Being a Monday the restaruant was very quiet, would be interesting to see how busy it is at the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and DelightfulAngeandJuRDined on 7/27/2013If you appreciate and covet delicious food and personable service, Enzo & Angela is where you should dine...often.Special Features:
- Great for business lunchUWLADined on 7/18/2013Met with others for working lunch. Extensive menu. Don't know about the others by my food was so good it distracted me (I had the squid, calimari & octopus salad). Big cups of coffee, refills offered on drinks, very attentive but unobtrusive waiter. Called about parking and was told in detail when and where it was available if I didn't mind walking to avoid the $3 valet. Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bountiful delicious seafoodSandyjkVIPDined on 7/15/2013Bountiful delicious seafood "soups" with friendly attentive service. Enzo & Angela is upstairs in a corner strip mall overlooking busy Wilshire Blvd but offers a peaceful interior and high quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Food and Service!EDWARDDined on 7/9/2013The food was Very Good! Especially the Spaghetti Pescatore, all of the ingredients were very fresh! And to top everything off our server Hector was very helpful with the explaining the menu and daily specials, plus suggesting what wine to compliment our dishes! A Very Satisfying dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian fusion!marVistaMomDined on 7/9/2013I've been looking for an Italian restaurant to replace La Luna in Larchmont Village, which sadly closed a few years ago. This may be it! The location is an unassuming mini-mall next to Palace/VIP (dimsum). It was half full on a Tuesday at 7pm, quiet enough for a real conversation. The tricolore salad - cucumbers, tomatoes, onions - was ok, but the bread & olive oil w/fresh tomatoes that came with it was outstanding. I ate 2 pieces of bread - unusual for me. The waiter was quite knowledgeable about the dishes & had an extensive list of specials well-memorized. I had a wild rice risotto w/lobster, scallops & shrimp - wonderful! My friend had pasta w/shrimp, sorry, can't remember the sauce. She was also happy. A little pricey, but thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great time. WentDinerdiveVIPDined on 7/2/2013We had a great time. Went on a Tuesday evening so the restaurant was quiet with only a few Tables. Hektor our server was professional, courteous and attentive without hovering. Very good, fresh pasta and italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PastabilitiesscottyDined on 6/13/2013Try their salads with anchoves/caser dressing or the misto with fresh mushrooms. Go onto the veal marsala or picata with veggies & roasted potatoes/string beans. If they have the pumpkin rav special do try it & watch your calories.Special Features:
- Great FoodJHG1VIPDined on 6/10/2013We each had one of the specials - the osso buco was first rate and the home made papardelle (always very special to have homemade papardelle) was outstanding. Service was very good and it was a quiet Monday night although it seemed to fill up around 8 p.m. Always consistently great food.Special Features: