ENVY The Steakhouse at The Renaissance Las Vegas
3400 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
ENVY The Steakhouse at The Renaissance Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.envysteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7027845716x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am
Lunch/Dinner @ Grill 55: Daily: 11:00am - 1:00am
Dinner: Daily from: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Mihy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: ENVY offers catered events with special menus for groups ranging in size from two guests in our Wine Room up to full buy outs for up to 200 guests.
- Special Events: Please contact our Director of Catering to plan corporate holiday parties or celebrations of your life events such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, graduation parties, retirement parties, and baby showers.
- Cross Street: Paradise / Desert Inn
- Public Transit: ENVY is located directly adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail station and a stop on the Citizens Area Transit (CAT) bus system. Cabs are also always available in our porte-cochère if you prefer not to wait.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: ENVY is located just off the lobby of the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel. We provide efficient complimentary valet parking and a well lit parking garage with elevators that take you directly into the hotel reception area. Should you be arriving by cab, you will find ample availability of cabs to assist with your departure.
A word from ENVY The Steakhouse at The Renaissance Las Vegas
A hidden gem and your new favorite Vegas steakhouse, ENVY, offers an unforgettable experience. Avoiding a typical steakhouse look and feel, ENVY’s red high vaulted ceilings offset a glassed walk-in wine cellar with 1500 bottles of fine wine. A Chef's Table sits across from the open kitchen and the Wine Room offers an intimate experience for private parties. This gorgeous, hip monument to beef features dishes prepared by decorated Executive Chef Christopher Mihy. ENVY serves incredible dishes such as a 15oz Bone-in Rib-Eye, 12oz Bone-in Filet, 40oz Tomahawk, Veal Chop Milanese, and a Signature Sea Bass with famous sides such as Truffle Fries and Bourbon Creamed Corn. Premium Angus Steaks are aged for 28 days and seafood is meticulously prepared to perfection. ENVY won the Las Vegas Life Magazine Award for “Best New Restaurant Off the Strip”, has a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, is rated “extraordinary” by Zagat, & has won Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence since 2006.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ENVY The Steakhouse at The Renaissance Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)romantic (36)fit for foodies (28)notable wine list (23)good for groups (19)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (7)great for lunch (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- very disapointingGumbyVIPDined on 6/20/2014I made a reservation for a lunch meeting with a client. when we arrived at the restaurant it was Closed ! this was very embarrassing to say the least. we had to eat in the bar area and the service was terrible. the "manager" told us well you can go eat on the patio "i will be there in a minute" never saw her again
- The following 727 reviews are from the ENVY The Steakhouse at The Renaissance Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Not a true steak houseJames5starsDined on 6/19/2014This is more like an expensive hotel cafe but with a very small (and expensive) menu. For lunch there was only one steak on the menu and no other entree selections other than traditional fare such as salads, a wrap and a burger. Service was mediocre at best. When I asked for a tea they brought a box that literally looked like it had been dropped on the floor and dumped back in (nothing in order and no 'selection'). Overall it was poor value with a mediocre food quality and barely satisfactory service.
- Worst everBUSAVIPDined on 6/5/2014Sent steak back 2x worst ever it was gross! They had to comp most of the meal. The server was excellent he should find a new spot!
- Chewy steakArleneVIPDined on 5/31/2014Good service but food was not what I expected. Meat was chewy and not appealing. I preferred the steak and eggs offered at breakfast better.
- Truffle parmesan friesMaxwellVIPDined on 5/13/2014OMG! The parmesan truffle fries are totally addictive (and a steal at only $10 for a mountain of them). We've eaten here twice now and had two of the best meals of our lives. The Chilean sea bass was totally awesome but the server (Joshua) really made our evening. I don't know that I've ever had a more personable server (he also recommended the creamed corn but there's no way a human being could eat that AND the parmesan truffle fries...and you have to taste them to understand why they should not be passed up.Special Features:
- mothers day brunchFlyersDined on 5/11/2014Drove from Henderson to use our reservation. Was greeted by the manager and told that they had cancelled the brunch and would not charge our credit card!!! (as if I was expected to pay). He said they tried to contact all that had reservations but missed us!! So-- we tried the last minute to salvage "Mothers day" on our own!!
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014When I booked the reservation, I was lead to believe that I was making reservations for a Sunday Mother's Day Brunch. All verbiage on Open Table advertised a Mother's Day Brunch and quoted a $39.00 per person Brunch with 30 stations and unlimited Champagne and Mimosas. When arriving at the restaurant, there was no Mother's Day Brunch as advertised. It was a pick from the breakfast menu and very disappointing for my wife and family. A pure case of false advertising.
- NiceLadyV31Dined on 5/4/2014The food was great and the service was great. I was diaappy that we could not use the Resturanu. Com gift certificate that we purchase.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A1 Service & FoodJDC42Dined on 4/28/2014Fantastic all around. Service was top notch. Food fantastic. View was great. Top shelf mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tomtomrnDined on 4/25/2014Service was excellent. They took great care in noting my dinning companions food allergies. Delicious food, and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient when at NAB84food411Dined on 4/8/2014This is a close by, higher quality than other 'casino' hotel restaurants - but with just a so-so arrangement - and crowded for breakfast. Good place for morning meetings before going to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Be sure you use OpenTable for reservations or you will wait a very very long time. We were greeted promptly and seated almost immediately. Other friends had to go elsewhere (at least for breakfast).I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steakhouse with an Italian FlareOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/11/2014Open faced Ravioli....I can't say enough. Handmade Pasta, Chorizo and a delicious unknown sauce. Qué agradable sorpresa!Special Features:
- Lunchtime Buffet During ConExpoEatMeatVIPDined on 3/6/2014We had a good experience - Carolyn at the greeting desk was fabulous. We were there for ConExpo and visited the lunch buffet. It was good as buffets go - and quick which was the key. The service was great.
- Good SteaksMascDined on 2/15/2014The 40 oz. bone-in ribeye for two was an outstanding recommendation by our server. Off the grid a little, next to the convention center, quite and best of all no wait for a 6 pm reservation for a Sat. night. Great Steaks, good sides, good service, slightly pricey but it's Vegas....I plan to be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timecm32Dined on 2/15/2014We went on a Saturday night with another couple. Early reservations were made at 5pm. The restaurant only had one other couple in there. Our waiter was very attentive. Decor and ambiance were nice. This is a moderately priced restaurant and you can expect to get a 4 star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations fell extremely shortWurxDined on 2/14/2014Valentine's Day. Overall first impression was awesome. Fixed holiday menu, we advanced to our next course, it would take triple the amount of time and it was out of order. My glass of water was empty for well over 15 minutes. Times we had nothing on our table for long stretches. The staff, that in the begining were quick and orderly, seemed to avoid our part of the resturaunt. Couples well after us were progressing faster through the meal. The main entree was a delicious 30oz steak we split and 70% was very tasty. Parts were charred black, unable to choke down. After 2 hours we had asked for the check not even getting to dessert that I was already having to pay for. Worst dining experience out of our 4 day vacation. Can't fit my full reviewSpecial Features:
- Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014The normal menu was not available which at first did not impress me. However, my wife and I took the chance and opened our minds for a new experience. I am very happy that we did, the Valentine's offering was wonderful. Not only was the food excellent, the service was as well. The Executive Chef came to our table and prepared the flaming desert table side which was an excellent close to an excellent evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks!sarafaekVIPDined on 2/5/2014Nice lunch while in the convention center. Thanks!Special Features:
- Casual and Fine Dining MeetKevinDined on 1/31/2014Was in Vegas and went to a show. Due to timing I decided to eat after the show (~10PM) and wanted a steakhouse that knew how to make a steak, but was also casual. What a great find. Laid back and high class in one package. Server was excellent. Food was sublime. Steaks cooked to perfection. And it wasn't ridiculously expensive. 2 Steaks, 2 Sides, Dessert and 2 drinks. $160. Definitely off the beaten path, but what a find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Envy is a very special restaurantPioneer5Dined on 1/31/2014Envy is a very special restaurant for us and we come for our special occasions. Food, service and ambience is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!sunshineDined on 1/30/2014Can't express how delighted I was with my experience at this restaurant. Food, ambiance, service, etc. were fabulous...Would recommend to all who enjoy a quiet, enjoyable evening. I found the SeaBass far exceeded my expectations; and, would suggest you try it.Special Features:
- awesomeluv2finediningVIPDined on 1/25/2014Im writing a review for my second visit. Food was excelent and service was the best !!nikki really took good care of us. She makes thr restaurant even better. Thank you.Special Features:
- Repeat customersHarleyDined on 1/22/2014We were very dissapointed upon arrival ! We went to valet park our car and the valet attendent told us there was a 20 $$ charge to valet !!?? I have NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING AS THAT! The finest restaurants in town to not charge valet service ! We eat at Joe' s Seafood , MICHAELS , THE FOUR SEASONS to name a few and they would never charge valet service to eat in their restaurant. We self parked ! The food in Envy is always enjoyable and tasty The sea bass was the best my husband has ever had ! They have a stuffed tomato appetizer that is to die for, A MUST HAVE !!! Server was very friendly and the service was great. Looking forward to going back and getting the SEABASS for my entree . But WE refuse to PAY FOR VALET PARKING !!!Special Features:
- Nice date nightDennisDined on 1/18/2014This is a nice steakhouse Las Vegas Blvd and very easy to get to. The food was good and the service excellent. The gentleman that waited on us provided just the right amount of service. He offered the veal which my wife ordered and it was great. The oysters rockefeller appetizer dish was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExceptionalLoudDined on 1/16/2014We have enjoyed coming here for years. Nikki is an outstanding server who makes sure that she goes out of her way to make sure that we have everything we need. The food is truly magnificent and they always try something new. I am a sucker for the bone in rib eye and my wife digs the salmon dish. Both are incredibly delicious and always cooked to perfection. The wine list is pretty good and there is always something on it for us to try. Side dishes are magnificent. it's a toss up between the truffle fries or the 4 way mac and cheese. Truly remarkable, but beware...you will need at least 4 people to finish them all.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerDBDinersDined on 1/10/2014My husband took me there for my birthday since we were in town, the restaurant is nice and not far from the strip. Wait Staff excellent! I loved my Seabass but my husband steak wasn't the best and since this is a steak house we thought it would better. We ordered the Tuffle Fries (Which are enough for two-four people) we Okay. Overall would we go back..maybe to have the seafood but not the steak. We did have love the b-day dessert they bought out to me, very nice thank you.Special Features:
- Don't Pass It By2ufromusDined on 1/5/2014We passed by this restaurant many times while driving from the former Las Vegas Hilton to other parts of the city. In January 2014, we used a Living Social voucher and went to ENVY THE STEAKHOUSE to celebrate my wife's birthday. It instantly became one of our favorite restaurants. Great service and unbelievably great food. We both ordered the pan grilled/encrusted sea bass...fantastic! We were the recipients of superb teamwork from the service staff, including the manager who greeted us warmly, and personally wished my wife a happy birthday, and presented her with a handwritten birthday card. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to celebrate a special occasion or to just have an excellent and relaxing meal for any evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous NYEemjonesDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I celebrated NYE at Envy and had the best experience. Niki is such a fantastic server! She helped us celebrate our wedding and made our dinner incredibly special. We truly appreciated getting to speak with the executive chef and watch him flambe tableside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SleeperSUZQDined on 12/28/2013This is an excellent restaurant and not busy when a convention is not at the Hilton, Private location off the strip. Provides a relaxing, intimate experience with great food and service. Veal chop special very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!!ShortstackDined on 12/28/2013Everything about this restaurant was spectacular!!! We have already recommended it to others and will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden but Great!AngieDined on 12/19/2013The resturant is right off the strip in a rarely found hotel with no casino. It was very nice and romantic and the service was GREAT!!! The manager even stopped at our table and talked with us. We had the calamari and rock shrimp which was good, but a little salty. The truffle fries were really good and you get ALOT!! Now for the entree's... DELICIOUS! I had the Salmon which was great but my boyfriend had the Seabass and it was amazing!!! I wanted to trade him. They gave us a dessert to celebrate my first semester of grad school. Overall the food was great, but the serivce was Amazing! I'm surprised it wasn't busier. They are a little pricey but often have living social deals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great find near the ConventionProfessorEDBDined on 12/13/2013A great find near the Convention Center. I walked there from my hotel room and then took the monorail (extremely close by) back. Great service and the manager stopped by the table to chat. Great evening, thanks. Will be on my list of things to do when I return to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great restaurantvansterVIPDined on 12/5/2013I have been here twice in the last month. Great food, will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Traditional Steak HouseConnieDined on 12/3/2013The food was very good. Just what you would expect at a good steakhouse. Off the beaten path in Las Vegas, nice to get away from the hubbub. Portions are good. Food is very good. Very attentive service.Special Features:
- Personalized Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2013Fantastic service! Great ambience! Celebrated my 7th year anniversary here and our server, Josh Drennen, made it that much better. I have got to give props to Chef Maria, we got to try a couple of "in the works" recipes and the 40oz Tomahawk Ribeye was PHENOMENAL!!! If you're going to have dinner at Envy The Steakhouse, please please please request Josh, you will NOT regret it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious steaksAlinSDined on 11/30/2013The 8oz Filet was incredibly tender, my wife ordered it and I wanted it after I got a taste. Also the corn and mushroom sides were well worth the price. The service was definitely top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't goangelaVIPDined on 11/29/2013The food was so salty I couldn't even eat it ... my fish came out cold and tasted like it was frozen .... very mushy inside ... We were the only people in there on a Friday nightSpecial Features:
- Affordable 5-star quality food!RYMYDined on 11/23/2013Delicious food without the expensive price tag! You will enjoy the stuffed tomato with artichoke and portobello mushroom in fennel cream sauce. It was so good!!! It had everything your tongue would want to taste from an appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect steakfornesiDined on 11/19/2013This place is wonderful... Everything was excellent what a gem... Kristen was the most outstanding server.. He was attentive without being intrusive. The beef was aged to perfection and cooked to perfection. You must check this resturant out for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!!luv2finediningVIPDined on 11/16/2013It was my first visit to Envy. I actually came 30 minutes late and the host kindly took us im with no snobbish attitude. I usually get that at a fine steakhouse, so that was my first plus for envy. Our server Niky was the best!! Not only she was friendly, professional and knowledgeable with the menus, she was also kind and she made me feel as if I was home. My 40 oz tomahawk was so tender, juicy and flavorful. Combined that with the signature whiskey cream corn, biy I was In heaven. I definitely will go back to Envy. Thank you for my first pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.