entre nous bistro
North Palm Beach, FL 33408Neighborhood:
North Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
entre nous bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.entrenousbistro.com/
- Phone: 5618635883
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
A word from entre nous bistro
Enjoy an evening... between us. The creative fare features contemporary American cuisine, using the finest ingredients made-to-order. The menu includes prime meats, local seafood, hand-made pastas and more - simply flavorful and fresh. Family owned and operated since in 2005, Entre Nous has become a "favorite' neighborhood bistro and bar. The atmosphere is relaxed and pleasing, making it a perfect dining destination to share with family, friends or a date.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
entre nous bistro - Best Restaurants in North Palm Beach ›
entre nous bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (45)fit for foodies (33)special occasion (22)vibrant bar scene (16)romantic (11)good for groups (10)notable wine list (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good restaurant! good food!LapauVIPDined on 8/29/2014I would come back... I really liked the food and also the service was friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as usualvireyaDined on 8/23/2014only gripe is that at 7PM they were out of the tuna special...strange they have a special with so few of itSpecial Features:
- Getting even betterAllanVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always enjoyed Entre Nous Bistro. After the recent ten day closing in August 2014 it was nice to return and see the owner reinvesting into the dining room by changing the decor, relocating the exterior door by the bar, adding more comfortable booths, and a new menu. All of which makes us keep coming back even more. I just wish the background music would be a little more interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wonderfulPickyDinerDined on 8/22/2014Our waiter has it down pat, there when we needed him and gone when we did not. He was also very honest about what the better choices were. The food was excellent as it has been the past three times we were there, larger portions than the norm but they very smartly give a smaller choice option on the appertizers for $5. Well worth another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entrenous tried and truemashedsweets1Dined on 8/19/2014As always, and since they had a little "hole in the wall" on park avenue, one of our few absolute favorites!Special Features:
- Enjoyed meal/ waiter wonderful.CathyDined on 8/9/2014Our meal was wonderful and the waiter was amazing. We would recommend to friends and family.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary CelebrationDebbieJonathanDined on 8/8/2014Celebrated Anniversary here. Host gave us choice of seating; we chose a rounded banquet so we could sit close. Waitstaff was very attentive without being overbearing. Drink order taken/delivered quickly. Food was very good. Me: Steak Frites, her: the Bolognese. The steak came with a brown peppercorn sauce that smothered the steak. The veggies were under the steak so were also smothered. The fries reminded me of the canned Potato Stix. Otherwise it was a very good cut & cooked perfectly. Bolognese was fantastic. Again, the staff was very attentive. When we took a "selfie" a passing Waiter stopped and offered to take a photo for us! After plates were cleared we were surprised with a fantastic dessert from the house! Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entrenousDined on 8/8/2014Every time we go to Entre Nous, regardless of how many are in our party, we have a delicious meal. The servers are really good and they are friendly too. It makes for a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- PerfectBillDined on 8/1/2014As usual, everything was perfect. We took friends for dinner who were first timers and they were really pleased with the service, food, and surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Everyone liked what they ordered. One person's dinner was not as it was ordered but they fixed that. Menus has lots of choices for everyone.Special Features:
- alirenDined on 7/26/2014We celebrated a birthday dinner. Both entrees were excellent, as were the salads and the wine. Service was good. Would have scored higher on service, but it appears that one of the waiters that was supposed to serve our dessert did not, and our regular waiter did not follow up to ensure it was served. Was a little awkward when the waiter presented the bill prior to our dessert being served. All in all, we still enjoyed our evening and will return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Excellent food and excellent service. We are constant customers.Special Features:
- Great surprise!DakotaBrown1VIPDined on 7/22/2014We found this restaurant via open table. We got to the restaurant a little late and the kitchen was closing, but they let us sit at the bar and have tapas. Everything was quite good. Their charcuterie board was high quality meat and cheeses presented in a very nice way. We also tried the black truffle sacchetti which was phenomenal. The staff was warm, welcoming, and friendly. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousthenextdayreviwerVIPDined on 7/18/2014This restaurant remains high on the list of my choices due to the food choices and overall quality. It is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JustyVIPDined on 7/2/2014Outstanding restaurant ! By far one of the best restaurants in Palm Beach County!Special Features:
- lucyDined on 6/28/2014Thanks Candy and Jason for making our anniversary dinner so special. The six of us loved our dinners!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodExecutiveBlondeDined on 6/17/2014If you are a foodie, then Entree Nous is the best find in northern Palm Beach County. The Chef excels in everything on his menu. Rack of lamb is one of my favorites.....and I never fail to order the roasted beet salad. The seafood dishes are excellent too!Special Features:
- OVERALL SATISFACTIONLadyjoeleeVIPDined on 6/14/2014We have patronized this restaurant several times.We often eat at the bar which is very nice. Russel the mixologists creates a great atmosphere,great drinks.The bar has its own little menu too.The bar crowds are friendly. The table service is also excellent and professional I will recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoritejustmeVIPDined on 6/11/2014I love eating here. It has my favorite meal ever. The pan roasted pork tendeoin is absolutely delicious. I do not get it with the mashed sweet potatoes but instead I pay an upcharge to get it with the parmigiano cranberry risotto. Mmmmm...so good!! You get a whole loin so there's always some leftover to take home for the following day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Entre Nousmashedsweets1Dined on 6/4/2014Entre Nous has been one our very favorites since they started on a little out-of-the way street in Lake Park, Florida many years ago. They had about 6 tables total, but the food was as outstanding as it is today, at their current location, several years later. They have an eclectic menu and everything they serve is well prepared. My favorite side dish is the best mashed sweets I have ever had anywhere! The service is always good...our favorite waiter is Ed with his always smiling face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vonceVIPDined on 5/28/2014I went with a friend. He raved about his meal. I ordered veal scallopine. I was brought a steak knife for it and I needed it. The meat was very tough. A dissappointment.
- OnechanceonlyDined on 5/24/2014Always great food, good service and a very active barSpecial Features:
- Excellent food, service lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014We got an attitude from our servers as soon as we presented the bottle of wine we brought with us, which was 100% OK with the restaurant as we were charged the $15 corkage fee. We also chose to split our entree as neither my husband or I have very large appetites, but the servers treated us as if we were trying to be cheap. The food however was excellent. The little chunks of fresh bread were very yummy, the beets and Gorgonzola salad was an excellent combo of flavors, and the swordfish entree (one of the specials) was melt in your mouth delicious. We were very glad we split the entree as the portions were just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superHappyVIPDined on 5/23/2014I started dining with Jason when he opened his 1st. restaurant. It is wonderful to see how hard work and talent has been rewarded with a great neighborhood gem. Even in summer his place is always busy. You deserve it!!Special Features:
- A true gemDameBobbieCDined on 5/13/2014I found this restaurant by speaking with an 83 year old woman who had nothing but high praise for Entre Nous. When I first visited there were six of us, two of whom were caterers, and we all raved about the food, which was and is excellent! I have since been back twice and have not been disappointed. Part of the dining experience is being served by a great waiter, Tony. Since we're both from NY there was an instant rapport and he is most attentive and a sheer delight. I have also given a gift certificate to a dear friend and she too is now as enamored with Entre Nous as is my family. I only wish that the desserts for the early diners could be improved/changed. Both tarts are disappointing and the biscotti is dry.Special Features:
- The following 340 reviews are from the entre nous bistro reviews archive.
- DONT CHANGE ANYTHINGBRUCEDined on 4/28/2014TOOK OUT OF TOWN GUESTS AND THEY INSISTED WHHEN THEY RETURN TO REVISIT US THEY ALSO WANT TO REVISIT ENTRE NOUS.Special Features:
- Good but not great (this time)DaregVIPDined on 4/26/2014We were a party of six, all having dined here before. The restaurant has a series of fixed price 3-course dinners that offer a very varied selection of choices. My wife and I opted for salad appetizers that wer very fresh and tasty. We then ordered two different pasta/seafood entrees that were generously sized but tasteless. The other couples ordered veal chops, filets and other meat plates that they reported as being quite good. I guess Italian cooking should be avoided at Entre Nous. Our desserts were scrumptious and, as it was our anniversary, the restaurant treated my wife and I to a delicious chocolate ice cream cake portion; a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!Dvh2dineDined on 4/20/2014Wonderful menu, consistently delicious food and great service. Lovely atmosphere. Very fair prices. Recommend to any and all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & serviceJackieDined on 4/19/2014We have visited this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed. You will need reservations and then may have a short wait. We have eaten at a table and also at the bar, perfer the tabel seatings. Excellent restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodEatoutinnycDined on 4/17/2014Dined with a group of 4, & everyone was uniformly happy with their dinner choices. When a particular modication to a selection was requested, the kitchen prepared it perfectly. We love the food but find the ambience. and decor dreary. The food is so upscale, would love to have the surroundings more tasteful!Special Features:
- Great Food - Great ServiceMacWomanDined on 4/17/2014We dined at Entre Nous last Thursday night. Since we were a bit early, we lingered near the bar, which was filled with happy, friendly people, all enjoying great looking food and luscious- looking cocktails. After our friend arrived, we were promptly seated at a round table that I had requested when making the reservation. All six of us were blown away by the quality of the food, as well as the elegant presentation. Edward was our server and extremely accomodating and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousmomcarluDined on 4/16/2014Great food great menu great time! Service is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frist TimechrisDined on 4/14/2014We recently moved to Singer Island and the current residents suggested that we go to your restuartant. As you can see from my survey input that we were very satisfied with all aspectes of dinning out..ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseRoseMaryDined on 4/11/2014Entre Nous Bistro is practically in my back yard, yet I had never been there. We ordered from the early bird menu in which we found many delicious entrees to chose from. The salads were tasty and plentiful. The entrees were abundant and doggy bags were needed. We enjoyed the experience and are looking forward to returning to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealMortyZVIPDined on 4/8/2014You can always depend on Entre Nous and we go there often, because they are consistent. The veal chop was great and so were the Martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, Great, GreatCapitanSourceVIPDined on 4/7/2014Great selection. Three different fixed priced menus offer a wide variety of food at good prices. Generous portions. The food and service are always great. Comfortable, casual atmosphere. One of the best restaurants in The Palm Beaches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Nite Dinner W/Old FriendsFranksanneDined on 4/5/2014Food was wonderful, love the iceberg lettuce wedge great dressing, had the evening special Snapper it was delicious!! On another visit w/just the girls had the price-fixe dinner that was also delicious..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great as always... ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014Food great as always... Service was slow...difficult to get a glass of wine. Very noisy.. Difficult to have conversation. Be great to have a piano player or backround music..Special Features:
- The food and the service atentrenousDined on 4/5/2014The food and the service at Entre Nous are consistently excellent. It's a pleasure to be able to take guests there and tell them everything on the menu is really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best in the area!GrayrayDined on 4/5/2014Entre Nous consistently presents excellent dining through a very efficient , well-trained staff. The special was Snapper with Zucchini noodles, but their Bronzino is one of my favorites. I asked for and got my excellent Branzino with the Zucchini Noodles- Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.