entre nous bistro
North Palm Beach, FL 33408Neighborhood:
North Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
entre nous bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.entrenousbistro.com/
- Phone: (561) 863-5883
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
A word from entre nous bistro
Enjoy an evening... between us. The creative fare features contemporary American cuisine, using the finest ingredients made-to-order. The menu includes prime meats, local seafood, hand-made pastas and more - simply flavorful and fresh. Family owned and operated since in 2005, Entre Nous has become a "favorite' neighborhood bistro and bar. The atmosphere is relaxed and pleasing, making it a perfect dining destination to share with family, friends or a date.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
entre nous bistro - Best Restaurants in North Palm Beach ›
entre nous bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (62)fit for foodies (56)special occasion (30)vibrant bar scene (23)romantic (16)good for groups (15)hot spot (8)notable wine list (8)late-night find (5)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Entre Nous .... a definite must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2014Beautifully decorated small restaurant. Excellent food and wonderful selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRIDE'S BIRTHDAY CULINARY DELIGHTChuckDined on 11/14/2014Had a party of six to celebrate my wife's birthday. Succinctly, it was a great meal, and the conversation was light but lively. The employees of Entre-Nous have been there for some time [meaning, content and happy], and we were well-cared for. Sufficient time was given between cocktails and main course, and we were not rushed to celebrate with a personally- purchased birthday cake and after-dinner drinks. Suffice it to say that everyone was impressed with their meal and Entre-Nous' hospitality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Price RelationSiggiDined on 11/11/2014This restaurant has a good menue and the food is excellent. We will come back with friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseGebsDined on 11/8/2014Very loud and small tables. Portions on the small side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodBubblesVIPDined on 11/7/2014The food is is delicious and service good....only issue was we did not see the "prixe fix menu" nor were we told there was one. Saw a write up in the local paper that informed us of such the next day..it is very noisy....be prepared.I had the ahi tuna....delicious...one in our party had shrimp scampi....shrimp large and ample serving...linguine with clam sauce just ok...filet good........would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get there earlyDonDVIPDined on 11/6/2014A friend recommended we try the price fixe (must be seated by 6:15) It was well worth the value. The food was great, atmosphere too. The restaurant is easy to miss tucked away in a small shopping center; but worth findingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner...VacationMealsDined on 11/6/2014Found Entre Nous through my open table app. We were staying on Singer Island and looking for places to eat. We asked at the Marriott where we were staying and was given a list of restaurants...Must to our surprise, Entre Nous was not even listed. We put it into our GPS and went anyway. Boy are we happy we did. It was by far the best meal we had in Florida for the whole week. Shame on Marriott for not including this great restaurant in your packet! Go early for the PreFix...it was not only delicious but plentiful too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perhaps the best food around hereFoodyuppieDined on 11/5/2014Never understand why its so easy to get a reservation at Entre Nous, North Palm Beach. While not haute cuisine the food really good--perhaps the key is keeping the offerings to a manageable number. The booths are best seating.Special Features:
- Intldiner2014Dined on 11/3/2014I have been here before. This time food was not good. I had the fish special - it was cold, small portion, not tasty at all, bland, and overpriced! $31? Never going back, surprised this was the number 1 rated restaurant in north palm beach. I brought two friends here along with my husband and we were all disappointed. No drinks and the bill was $182 with only two salads and four entrees. And that didn't in lied the tip. A rip off!
- Consistent food and serviceGoldilocksDined on 11/2/2014The bistro has had consistent food and mostly consistent service since the day it opened. Entire Nous is one of the few restaurants that we dine in 4-5 times a year. Love their food and the great early bird. You must be seated promptly if you want to enjoy the early bird.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reunionGolowsDined on 11/1/2014Even though Entrenous is 'our special go to' restaurant, we met friends, from Connecticut for dinner last Saturday night. Again, another terrific dinner, Anthony is still our favorite waiter and we found our evening as 'enchanting' as before!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/24/2014It was extremely noisy, the service was less than adequate and the food was average and more expensive than it should have been~
- ENTRE NOUS BISTRO REVIEWmashedsweets1Dined on 10/22/2014ENTRE NOUS HAS BEEN A FAVORITE OF OURS FOR MANY YEARS, EVEN SINCE THEY WERE ONLY A VERY SMALL RESTAURANT ON PARK AVENUE. WE TRY TO SIT AT TABLE 13 AND, MOST OF THE TIME, WE ARE ABLE TO GET IT. THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, THE FOOD IS ALWAYS EXCELLENT, AND THE CHEF IS VERY ACCOMMODATING REGARDING MY FOOD RESTRICTIONS. ED, OUR FAVORITE WAITER, ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE...[COULD IT BE HIS DIMPLES?] THE REST OF THE "CREW" ARE ALL VERY PLEASANT AS WELL. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED AND WE GO THERE QUITE FREQUENTLY..THIS PAST VISIT, I [AS ALWAYS] HAD THE BRANZINO...IT WAS THE BEST IT'S EVER BEEN, AND QUITE LARGE AS WELL. I THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE HALF OF IT HOME, BUT I FINISHED THE WHOLE THING AND MY VEGGIES TOO BEFORE WE LEFT!Special Features:
- Happy we found it!GsjupiterDined on 10/18/2014Saw the reviews on Open Table and took a chance for date night. So glad we did! Very nice all around experience. Reviews are spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sharkeyVIPDined on 10/18/2014excellent food and service, a bit noisy.................local neighborhood gem, drinks are good pour and not over priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night live!thenextdayreviwerVIPDined on 10/18/2014Bustling with energy, this neighborhood gem continues to not disappoint in the food category.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly unbearable noise levelJsneVIPDined on 10/17/2014I had planned an important family dinner on a recent Friday evening to celebrate a very special family event. It was the first and the last visit for us. Sadly, the noise level was so very bad (and this was off-season) that that no one could hear each other - from ages 20-80 - at our table. The food was good, but it didn't matter because we truly were not able to talk. I've never experienced a situation like this before. On another note... service was not good, and when staff says "Here you go" when presenting your courses, management has an issue. We could have dined at any restaurant in Palm Beach County and I regret choosing this restaurant.
- excellent food and serviceJoleneVIPDined on 10/16/2014We had a great experience at Entre Nous. We were able order off of the pre fixe menu, which gave numerous options at a reduced price. This also I included a salad and a dessert for each person. We also ordered an appetizer and sides from the regular dinner menu. Then we realized the portions are Huge and our server gladly boxed up any leftovers for us to take home. All of the food we ordered was nicely presented and tasted great. Also, our water glasses were always refilled without having to ask, which I really appreciate. Everyone was very friendly. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdventuringVIPDined on 10/14/2014Always a favorite when we come to Singer Island. Consistent good food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoritethenextdayreviwerVIPDined on 10/11/2014Although I do not get to share this restaurant often with friends, when I do it ALWAYS is an outstanding treat and I look forward to returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising find!SelectivepalateDined on 10/8/2014Made a reservation based on recommendations of patrons. They were right! The food was fabulous as was the service. Very warm and romantic place. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great findNanceVIPDined on 10/4/2014Was in the area and picked this place based on reviews online. Great food, great service and nice ambiance. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The service was great, and the food was wonderful. I would go back. Great neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent ambianceVodkaGimletDined on 9/27/2014Food portions are large and happy hour pricing at bar and regular menu make this an excellent value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatPickyDinerDined on 9/24/2014every time we visit it just gets better, love the demi lune booths for 4 or moreSpecial Features:
- Delightful dinnerRozSDined on 9/19/2014Availed ourselves of their summer special and was not disappointed. Service was excellent. Appreciated the fact that dishes were not removed until everyone had finished their meal. Not many restaurants adhere to this. All four diners had different entrees and all were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpise InsideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014This restaurant was incredible. Great food, wonderful environment. Must go...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected treasure!KnoxvillianDined on 9/5/2014Even though I was surprised to find restaurant located in a"strip mall", I was very surprised by the romantic ambiance once inside. The dimly lit environs were such that you could still easily see your food, and yet maintain a cozy feeling. The waiters were constantly bustling around and very attentive to your every need without being annoying. The food was superb and serving size was generous. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great French food in the Palm Beach area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurant! good food!LapauVIPDined on 8/29/2014I would come back... I really liked the food and also the service was friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as usualvireyaVIPDined on 8/23/2014only gripe is that at 7PM they were out of the tuna special...strange they have a special with so few of itSpecial Features:
- Getting even betterAllanVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always enjoyed Entre Nous Bistro. After the recent ten day closing in August 2014 it was nice to return and see the owner reinvesting into the dining room by changing the decor, relocating the exterior door by the bar, adding more comfortable booths, and a new menu. All of which makes us keep coming back even more. I just wish the background music would be a little more interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wonderfulPickyDinerDined on 8/22/2014Our waiter has it down pat, there when we needed him and gone when we did not. He was also very honest about what the better choices were. The food was excellent as it has been the past three times we were there, larger portions than the norm but they very smartly give a smaller choice option on the appertizers for $5. Well worth another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entrenous tried and truemashedsweets1Dined on 8/19/2014As always, and since they had a little "hole in the wall" on park avenue, one of our few absolute favorites!Special Features:
- Enjoyed meal/ waiter wonderful.CathyDined on 8/9/2014Our meal was wonderful and the waiter was amazing. We would recommend to friends and family.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary CelebrationDebbieJonathanDined on 8/8/2014Celebrated Anniversary here. Host gave us choice of seating; we chose a rounded banquet so we could sit close. Waitstaff was very attentive without being overbearing. Drink order taken/delivered quickly. Food was very good. Me: Steak Frites, her: the Bolognese. The steak came with a brown peppercorn sauce that smothered the steak. The veggies were under the steak so were also smothered. The fries reminded me of the canned Potato Stix. Otherwise it was a very good cut & cooked perfectly. Bolognese was fantastic. Again, the staff was very attentive. When we took a "selfie" a passing Waiter stopped and offered to take a photo for us! After plates were cleared we were surprised with a fantastic dessert from the house! Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entrenousDined on 8/8/2014Every time we go to Entre Nous, regardless of how many are in our party, we have a delicious meal. The servers are really good and they are friendly too. It makes for a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- PerfectBillVIPDined on 8/1/2014As usual, everything was perfect. We took friends for dinner who were first timers and they were really pleased with the service, food, and surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Everyone liked what they ordered. One person's dinner was not as it was ordered but they fixed that. Menus has lots of choices for everyone.Special Features:
- The following 356 reviews are from the entre nous bistro reviews archive.
- alirenDined on 7/26/2014We celebrated a birthday dinner. Both entrees were excellent, as were the salads and the wine. Service was good. Would have scored higher on service, but it appears that one of the waiters that was supposed to serve our dessert did not, and our regular waiter did not follow up to ensure it was served. Was a little awkward when the waiter presented the bill prior to our dessert being served. All in all, we still enjoyed our evening and will return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Excellent food and excellent service. We are constant customers.Special Features: