Enoteca Mozza - Laval
505 Promenade du Centropolis
Laval, QC H7T0A3Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Enoteca Mozza - Laval
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.restaurantmozza.com/
- Phone: 4509733400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Raffaele Mercuri
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Enoteca Mozza offers off-site catering for all special events and group functions for up to 200 people. Our executive chefs will customize the menu to your unique needs.
- Entertainment: Enoteca Mozza features five large plasma televisions with various entertainment and most major sporting events. We also feature all Montreal Canadiens games where you can take advantage of our hockey night specials in our bar area. We also feature various ambiance music in our bar area, dining room, and large full service terrace. Unique music and live DJ’s available upon request for any special events or group functions.
- Cross Street: Daniel Johnson
- Public Transit: By Metro: From the Montmorency metro station on the orange line, take bus 61 or 70 and get off at the stop located on Pierre-Peladeau Ave.; By Car:
Enoteca Mozza is located on the corner of St-Martin Blvd. West and Highway 15; Taxi:
For taxi service in Laval, dial (450) 688-8700
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Enoteca Mozza features plenty of on-site parking and wheel-chair access.
A word from Enoteca Mozza - Laval
Fresh. Authentic. Homemade. Enoteca Mozza - a modern-world eatery that stays true to old-world traditions. Whether it"s a night out with family and friends, or an evening with that special someone, Enoteca Mozza is your premiere destination. With a menu featuring Italian classics and contemporary favorites, its exquisite dining room and wine bar, and the absolute best wood-fired pizza in the city, you’ll instantly become a regular, and feel like you’re part of the family. Check us out online for our complete menu at www.restaurantmozza.com.Continued
Enoteca Mozza is also available for private parties and group functions, and features customized menu options, for up to 250 people.
Enoteca Mozza is also available for private parties and group functions, and features customized menu options, for up to 250 people.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Enoteca Mozza - Laval reviews from OpenTable diners
- Une place chaleureuseLove123Dined on 10/18/2013J'ai aimé mon expérience au Mozza, mon plat était très bon, l'ambiance était plaisante et c'était parfait pour avoir un moment entre amis. J'y retournerais certainement dans le futur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.caterballDined on 10/12/2013Plenty of choice to satisfy a large gathering. Food is decent but not amazing. Waiter did not smile through first half of evening. Very loud restaurant with very dim lights, hard to see and hear others at the table. Pricey food, and an even pricier wine list (but, great wine choices).Special Features:
- Choix d'entrées intéressant,lalajoDined on 10/5/2013Choix d'entrées intéressant, très bon rapport qualité prix, serveur sympathique et efficace. C'est un endroit où retourner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- J'adore leurs pizzas au four a boisNickoDined on 10/4/2013J'ai prit une entrée de calmars qui été excellente et d'une bonne grandeur. Les pizzas sont toujours très bonne. J'ai trouver le choix de bière un peu limité (pas de Stella Artois). Les vendredi et samedi il y a bcp de monde et c assez bruyant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best wood burning pizza in lavallynnDined on 10/3/2013I've been to others in Laval but this was top notch. Italian all the way at reasonable prices The service was excellent. The food was mouth watering. I really enjoyed the gnocchi poutine. Hope one day to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not going backFoodCritic112Dined on 9/27/2013My friends and I shared calamari as an entrée. They were pasty and unseasoned. For my main course I had linguini with shrimps. The pasta was burnt in some places. There wasn't much seasoning there either. We didn't even get bread while we were waiting to order. We had to ask for it otherwise we never would've gotten any. Overall I wasn't unpressed at all. Prices are not cheap. I expected more for the money I paid.Special Features:
- always great!AfroditiVIPDined on 9/10/2013we love it at MOZZA LAVAL the food is always great and super quick the service is always friendly overall one of our favorites in laval, The mozza Chop salad is the BEST!!Special Features:
- Chain resto - what else can I say?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2013This restaurant is fine, but nothing to write home about. A place to go with buddies after work or for a quick bland lunch. Nice enough, nothing more.
- Not as strong as usualSanaziDined on 9/2/2013I am a great fan of Mozza, basically you can have whatever your heart desires, pizza, pasta, sandwiches, steak and it's good every single time. You really can't go wrong. Great drinks, ad wine list as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always EXCELLENTGentleDined on 8/29/2013I go to Mozza regularly. The food experience is always above average. It is a GREAT place to relax, meet friends and enjoy a nice moment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/25/2013from the beginning to the end of our dinner, the worst server ever
- The sausage and rapini weremilouDined on 8/25/2013The sausage and rapini were very tasty but the pizza Rucola did not have much taste. Would have benefitted from more seasoning. Very generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, average servicebruinsDined on 8/17/2013we where a group of 8 and the food was great, the only setback was the service, received our starters and 15 mins later we received our main dishes that was a little rushed, and then waiting 30 min after finishing our plates to see if we wanted desert. BTW desert was great........ overall we had a great night. we will be back for sure.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!!SerjDined on 8/7/2013Service and food we're amazing I will be going back again and again!! The ambiance was great I can't wait to try the pizzas!!! Thank you for everythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but poor servicescaramoucheDined on 7/30/2013we often go to Mozza in 4 to 12 persons . the food is unchanged and always good but the service changes from one waiter/waitress to another. we were a group of 13 and the waitress was lost.. delay to get drinks and no plates with the big pizza unless we ask her.. she didnt tell u that there is icecream with the kids meal and didnt even offer it... other time, the service was very good so maybe try to find more capable waiter/waitresses to take on bigger tablesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Très beau restaurant, trèscharlotteDined on 7/28/2013Très beau restaurant, très bonne nourriture, menu pour enfant varié. Non recommandé pour une fête, la serveuse nous a laissée un morceau de gâteau sur la table et est repartie aussitôt, un peu déçu pour ce contretemps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My reviewMimmaDined on 7/27/2013In my option I would rate my service a 7 because service was not that quick we got our water after asking them 3 times then they came after our calmares, we felt our waitress was cool cause maybe we where anglophones but we spoke half/ half for her to try to understand, my kids spagetti was hard like more aldente and very little meat sauce, but it was changed right away to tortellini that was great,the pizza was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dealThegirlsDined on 7/25/2013Good deal : - they offer family portions. Happy place, good atmosphere and great food. Just don't know why waitresses would have to be half naked. Somehow contradictory for a restaurant that offers family portions....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La pizza est excellente, etisanneDined on 7/17/2013La pizza est excellente, et le service tout autant. Selon une personne à ma table (nous étions 5) les pâtes arabiatta manque un peu de kic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Air conditioning out of orderAnnaDined on 7/6/2013We love Mozza, the problem was we wanted to be seated outside, but an 1 hour wait, and we should have been advised before arriving at our reservation time and before ordering our food that the air conditioning was not working, I had to ask the waiter to please adjust the temperature because we were very hot and sweaty while we we dining and that is when he said it wasn't working... In all honesty we did not finish eating our food, due to the heat inside....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good ambienceGoodfoodDined on 7/6/2013Good menu, fast service, nice terrase, very popular in Laval.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and everythingjoemon214Dined on 6/26/2013Great food and everything was on time. The waitress was friendlySpecial Features:
- Great DiningSanaziDined on 6/19/2013This restaurant has alot of options you will definitely find something you like on their menu! Ambience is great, prices are affordable! My experience is usually very when I come here, although this time around the service was left to be desired! It took the waitress almost an hour before taking our order down! The reataurant wasn't even that busy! But once the food came, all was good! I would recommend this place to all! Hopefully there will be no hiccups next time!Special Features:
- Disappointing that you cannotluluDined on 6/14/2013Disappointing that you cannot reserve at what time you desire, 6 or 830 was what I was offered. The restaurant called to confirm reservation and told us since our reservation was at 6 we had to leave by 8. I find this very rude, if we don't finish by 8 we will leave and go have coffee dessert and digestif elsewhere. This is definitely not a good customer service or welcome. Very loud eatery. The food is good but server took out my bread and utensils while I was still eating my plate. You definitely feel rushed looking at your watch. That's not the way you want a good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place & Great TerrasselmcdipaDined on 6/14/2013Lunch menu was good. We were able to get a table outside - which was nice considering this was the only day last week that the sun was shining. Work on Decarie - so the drive to Laval was only 10 minutes! Don't think it's too far - it really isn't. Ambience was good. Had the Pizza of the day - very tasty and very light. We had the white sangria - which was good - not the best but good. All in all good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!ReviewDined on 6/5/2013Soirée de filles, on en avait beaucoup à se raconter... "Pas de stress" nous dit le serveur, "vous êtes bien, je suis content! ". "Restez tant que vous voulez, je ne suis pas à une table près!" Ok, vous me direz que c'était un mercredi mais le resto était plein! On y retourne c'est sûr!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mozzaliciousmozzarellaDined on 6/2/2013It was all about the Starters this time: The Mushroom soup was great. We had the Cheese Board which was sooo good, and we got a lot for the price! But the absolute delight was the Crostini Bruschetta. Of course the Pizza is always amazing !! We love this place for the food, location (Laval) and ambiance (indoors & outdoors).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, very friendlyluvfoodDined on 5/25/2013Great service, very friendly staff. Very good food and very generous portions. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Pizza!!!!ChefZakarianDined on 5/12/2013Mozza has great pizza/sandwiches. Everything is cooked to perfection and has great flavor. Terrace outside is awesome, has heat lamps for those who find it chilly. Service was a bit slow at the start, but got much better after they took our order. Would recommend to a friend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Top RestaurantMelanzaneFreakDined on 5/5/2013Ive gone to Enoteca Mozza Pizzeria more than a couple times and I have been thoroughly satisfied with everything the restaurant has to offer. THE PIZZA is absolutely AMAZING! The salad is so fresh. I recommend this place to anyone who loves great tasting food, affordable prices and squeaky clean, majestic-looking washrooms. :) the waiters/waitresses are very friendly and professional. P.S. their sangria is really good! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza!LbeesaDined on 5/2/2013Went to Enoteca Mozza for dinner with a friend. Parking was a nightmare. The weather was nice so the outdoor patio was full but we ate indoors b/c it was quite windy outside. Asked for a quiet table location in a booth on reservation. They gave me a booth but sat us next to a large table of six (loud) people when they could have sat us at another empty table further away. Our waiter was very pleasant and the food we ordered was very good. We started with the fried calamari and ordered Pizza and the other a mushroom pasta with a creamy congnac sauce. All of the food was excellent. Overall the restaurant was very nice, the food was good but the service could have been improved a little bit, and the parking situation is a major turn off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- highly recommended!!JamieDined on 4/7/2013the restaurant allowed us to modify our group size from 20 to 26 at the last minute. they took care to advise us of a fee for brining our own cake. the food and service was amazing--they really took care of us even though the restaurant was very busy and full. my water glass was never empty and there was always a waiter and a bus boy available when needed. they were also very organized and time-efficient in taking our orders and delivering our food. honestly, it was like as if as the waiter was making his way around the table, our food was being prepared because there was hardly a wait from the last order being taken to the first plate being brought to the table. again, the service and food were amazing--it was a very good experience!!Special Features:
- Bonne nourriture, bon serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Bonne nourriture, bon service merci à Pierre Luc pour son service courtois.Special Features:
- I just have to write to youOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013I just have to write to you this evening. My family and I were celebrating my husband's birthday tonight and at the time of the reservation I requested a slice of cake with a candle which we were never offered. Furthermore, the pizza was not hot, and got cold very fast. We were missing a full place setting and no knives on the table, had to wait for that as the pizza is getting even colder. Water was not re- filled , had to ask. Children's menu had ice cream included, was not offered it had to request it. Part of a great dining experience is anticipating what your client will need and being pro- active. I felt like the restaurant was very busy and it lacked attention to detail when it came to customer service.
- Thank-you Enoteca MozzaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013Brought the family and the in-laws to the restaurant for a birthday and wow, great pizza, my wife's salmon was amazing. My Filet Mignon was exquisite, my in-laws had the grilled chicken, and the veal parmigiana and they raved about it. The deserts were delicious, and our waiter Danny provided us the best service in recent memory. We really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely go back. This restaurant is 5 Stars in our book.Special Features:
- I had eaten at Mozza severalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013I had eaten at Mozza several times before with friends, but I was always unsure about bringing the whole family (kids) as it looked too "chic" for kids...I took the chance and I was really happy. Even though my kids are very young, we managed a great experience at Mozza and will make it a favorite family restaurant! Cheers!Special Features:
- no need to write so many things,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013no need to write so many things, your place is wonderful, your meals are WOOOOWWWWWWW, That's it that's allSpecial Features:
- pizza was not a great as itOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/31/2013pizza was not a great as it ususally is. it was ok at best prices are very fair
- One of the best service encounteredOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/11/2013Very dedicated to families with young kids. Extremely courteaous and efficient employees. For me, service counts more than food and this place is awesome for it.Special Features:
- pizza was bland and not veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012pizza was bland and not very appealing. We ahd sausage and peppers. lacked any kind of taste.Special Features: