Enoteca Mozza - DDO
3800 Boul. St-Jean
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC H9G 1X1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Enoteca Mozza - DDO
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.restaurantmozza.com/
- Phone: 5146753400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Raffaele Mercuri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Enoteca Mozza features five large plasma televisions with various entertainment and most major sporting events. We also feature all Montreal Canadiens games where you can take advantage of our hockey night specials in our bar area. We also feature various ambiance music in our bar area, dining room, and large full service terrace. Unique music and live DJ’s available upon request for any special events or group functions.
A word from Enoteca Mozza - DDO
Fresh. Authentic. Homemade. Enoteca Mozza - a modern-world eatery that stays true to old-world traditions. Whether it"s a night out with family and friends, or an evening with that special someone, Enoteca Mozza is your premiere destination. With a menu featuring Italian classics and contemporary favorites, its exquisite dining room and wine bar, and the absolute best wood-fired pizza in the city, you’ll instantly become a regular, and feel like you’re part of the family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Enoteca Mozza - DDO reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good TimeLbeesaDined on 10/5/2013Went for a Girls Night on Saturday. We sat at a nice round table but it was pretty out in the open with very little privacy. The one thing we found annoying was that there were tvs playing sports in the dining room section as well as the bar. The bar ok, but in the dining room they were distracting and kind of tacky. The food was very good, we had a mixture of pasta and pizza for our main courses. The appetizer salad with arugula, goat cheese and pears and the calamari were very good. The service was kind of slow and the server did not come back to check on us very often. Seemed like they may have been short staffed because I didn't see very many servers. Overall it was nice and the food was good, they just need to work on the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodPaulSVIPDined on 9/29/2013pizza is good as was the pasta we had. the chicken wings are nice but WAY over priced...(6wings $12) good desserts also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- West island GemStkmtlDined on 9/12/2013Great Flavored pasta. Delicious salads and pizza all family style portions.....hugeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent waiterBubbyDined on 9/7/2013We eat out at least 1timeva week and our waiter was attentive, experienced,concerned, always checking on our table, just to make sure everything was to our satisfaction or if we wanted or needed anything. Never once did we have to get his attention for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- feeling specialmargaDined on 8/31/2013Every visit the food is very good but more importantly the waiter remembers us and makes us feel happy, special to be there. The food is great and my kids love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but,,,TravelbuddiesDined on 8/29/2013We went to Mozza for lunch. The food was delicious but we found it was quite expensive for a lunch. The noise level was extremely high - we were unable to have a conversation with the other couple who was with us and the restaurant was only about 60% full. The service was quite slow at times - we waited more than 10 minutes for a refill of our water glasses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the sausage pizza, WasBadpizza1234Dined on 8/23/2013Had the sausage pizza, Was very thin, bland and dry. Went down terrible. Meatballs were very good.
- highly recommendsandyDined on 8/20/2013Conststently great good and outstanding service. For large groups, business dinners and family. Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience but food just okayCbazosDined on 8/19/2013Service was great and good was delivered in a timely manner. Appetizers were good and my husband enjoyed his pizza but my veal parmagiana left a lot to be desired. The veal was just okay, not much considering I know this is one of their most talked about dishes. It was quite bland, too much cheese and the tomato sauce has very little seasoning on the meat and the pata it came with. Also the dessert was disappointing. It was marketed in such a way on the website that we were expecting something completely different than what we received when we ordered it. Overall it was just an okay meal. Probably Lu won't come back again since Thre are so many better restaurants in Montreal to try and eat at.Special Features:
- Good and reasonably pricedFoodloverDined on 8/17/2013The food is good and the prices are reasonable. Nice staff mixed with a good ambiance makes me recommend this restaurant to families as well as the younger crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at MozzaFudCriticDined on 8/16/2013This was our first time eating at this restaurant and we enjoyed our experience. I would recommend this place but make reservations (as we did) to ensure you can get a table. This is a very sought after restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick service, yummy foodMontrealFoodieDined on 8/12/2013Service was quick and mostly efficient (waiting to order dessert was a bit long). Food was pretty enjoyable, I'd definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dining friendly atmosphereMicheDined on 8/2/2013Family night out. Loved the friendly atmosphere and great service. A good time was had by all. And the food was delicious. Def a place to frequent more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful birthday supperForever59Dined on 7/13/2013We were referred by friends, and were not disappointed. My daughter's choice for her birthday supper. The staff were cheerful, friendly and helpful. The service was quick (food arrived much faster than anticipated, given it was a Saturday night) ...quite impressed. Prices very reasonable and portions, not for the meek of heart!!! Everyone raved over the food, delicious pasta dishes!! All four different dishes were superb! Will definitely return again. Would love to try the lunch hour next visit. Great restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected it to be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2013Food was decent,though somewhat overpriced for type of restaurant and its lack of ambience.No table d'hote. I had been to the restaurant quite a while ago and decided to try it again.It was extremely noisy.Needed to speak loudly and be able to hear the couple we were with.Special Features:
- so soJennafireDined on 6/22/2013I've been a few time for lunch and it was excellent. This time around we went for supper and the pasta was way too salty, I guess the chicken broth mixed with sausage meat made it this way. I had salmon in the pan and was over done, poor capers and tomatoes drowning in oil around the fish yuk. But my friend had the pizza and she really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good but quitefoodieDined on 6/16/2013Overall very good but quite noisy. We would of appreciated a choice micro-brewery beers instead of the boring Molson etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never againyumyumDined on 6/8/2013Found the quality of food very average-order came too quick- reheated character-error in my order-spoke to one server who said he would check with the chef-he never came back to me -spoke to the waitress-she was short with me-told me that`s what she had on the order was very short with me, she walked off-there appeared to be no one in charge, mosty students-customer service very poor-noise level extreme restaurant was not even full to account for that problem-would not return-they have a dressed sound to the name of their french fries but they were not that at all
- One of my new favorite spots!JmiraDined on 6/1/2013Great food! Great service! We were 2 adults and 2 kids and we had a great evening on the terrace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/25/2013Good Food and Service although a little noisy on a Saturday evening.Special Features:
- Good pizza but...OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/20/2013We had a margherita pizza with prosciutto that was very good. However, the appetizers we shared were not great. Arancini (rice balls), chicken wings and the deep fried cheese were all forgettable. I would stick to pizza and not bother with appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food decent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2013I called for a reservation before using opentable and I was put on hold too long so I redialed, again I was put on hold. I hung up and immediately reserved on opentable. I have to Admit I almost changed my choice of restaurant. Service at the restaurant was just ok, could be polished. Portions are good, the pizza makes up for the average service, enjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodLeftiegolferDined on 5/12/2013As usual the food and service was very good. Reservation honored on timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day eveningHPunjabiDined on 5/12/2013The ambience and the service was good! The food was simply outstanding! - Kudos to the chef!!! My only concern is that i wish this place was more kid friendly, we were seated at a talbe for 6 with a high chair and the servers were walking around with big fmaily size plates over our heads and i was concerned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza!JupisaniDined on 5/11/2013One of the best pizzas in Montreal! Good quality ingredients, good portion sizes, reasonable prices. The staff is absolutely amazing. It's difficult to find such a good service in Québec.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant ExperiencePePeDined on 5/7/2013On my recent visit with family from afar, the food and service were so good that our conversation was only positive regarding that, and our waitress was very personable and professional, making the experience very memorable.....which they should always be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fast serviceFussy10Dined on 5/2/2013We were amazed at how quickly we were served as well as the smart waitress that never wrote down our orders for ten people but got them all right, it was especially nice to be served quickly as it is hard for children to wait a long time before being served with their food, adults can chat and pass the time but kids are hungry and don't understand why they have to wait as they are used to coming to the table at home when the food is ready. It was a pleasant experience and we would go back, it had been recommended by a friend.FuySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch time specialsPaulSVIPDined on 5/2/2013Good lunch time menu but only two coarses. Most lunch special restaurants ALL offer dessert included with the LUNCH special.Special Features:
- Not the best mealPaulSVIPDined on 4/21/2013Pizza was ok, the tomato sauce was very acidy & the family size panchetta pizza had maybe 6 or 7 slices, very cheap. Pasta was better but sauce needed a few more minutes to cook with some more herbs.Special Features:
- A little too noisy this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013A little too noisy this time as there were many large groups. We had to yell to have a conversation. Not one of my better visits.
- We enjoyed our first experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2013We enjoyed our first experience at Mozza very much. Service and food were both excellent.Special Features:
- The food was quite good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2013The food was quite good. Tasty thin crust pizza, good salads and pasta. I was a bit taken aback by the servers. They could use some training. I had asked for lemon and 2 slices were brought to me on little plastic cover of a takeout cup. The server touched the lemon, it rolled onto the table, then she picked it up and put it back. They seem to think a good way to get a client's attention, is to touch their arm or shoulder. I think there might be another way. Also, extremely noisy.
- Eggplant parmasean was terrificsambrVIPDined on 3/27/2013Eggplant parmasean was terrific as usual. No complaints here!Special Features:
- Food was fresh and great assambrVIPDined on 3/25/2013Food was fresh and great as usual. Will continue coming back!Special Features:
- Birthday place for 20 peopleMontrealguy38Dined on 3/23/2013It's a pizzeria at heart, that serves other fare as well. But overall, the quality is solid, and the salads are huge...and you get a good bang for your buck. They do have a chocolate pie to die for as well, if you can top off a big meal!Special Features:
- All food came at once, appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013All food came at once, appetizers and main courses...we had no room on the table and it was really annoying. We couldnt enjoy our dinner. Then it took forever to get the bill!The restuarant was super noisy and I dont know if I would go again!
- A good betPaulSVIPDined on 2/19/2013We had a good dinner, pizza tasty but crust VERY thin soggy in the centre . VERY expensive wings 6pc/$12 very good though. Nice presentation of the cold cot platter, again VERY pricy @ $18 for less than 100gr cold-cuts with a few ounces of olives & peepers & a few shavings of cheese w/salad. Delicious TiramisuSpecial Features:
- Always a pleasure to eat atOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 2/19/2013Always a pleasure to eat at mozza. The manager is friendly and always makes sure we are doing well. The food is delicious and there's something for everyoneSpecial Features:
- Many different choices topoopsieDined on 2/15/2013Many different choices to please everyone. Pizza, pasta, meats and fish. Also family size plates available. Food was very tasty, good size portions we could hardly finish our plates. Definitely a favorite place of ours.Special Features:
- Decor, ambiance a bit on theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Decor, ambiance a bit on the cafeteria side , particularly if you are seated in the center of the restaurant. Noticed people of all ages, so it seems to appeal to many different age groups . Waiter -Terrence was very attentive , polite and helpful . Food was very decent , reasonable price. Good restaurant on the West Island.Special Features: