410 N. Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.celestinodrago.com/
- Phone: 3107868236
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm Open Mothers Day from 10AM to 10PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: As with Celestino Drago's other restaurants, Drago catering can cater off site parties of any size for Enoteca Drago. They offer the finest in food, service and event planning.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room is perfect for an intimate occasion of 10-48 guests sit down or 80-90 for cocktails and appetizers. Video screen and Audio/Visual equipment are included in the room. Linen tablecloths, candles and rich Italian decor make for an intimate & romantic dining experience.
- Private Party Contact: Steven Piano 8889909380
A word from Enoteca Drago
Celestino Drago's newest Beverly Hills restaurant, Enoteca Drago, is located in downtown Beverly Hills and features authentic regional rustic Italian cooking. Offerings include a selection of smaller plates, artisan cheeses, a selection of imported meats or salumarie, Piedmontese beef, and freshly baked breads from Celestino's own bakery, Dolce Forno. An international selection by the bottle is enhanced by 50 wines by the glass available in taste or glass portions, as well as 12 different flights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Enoteca Drago reviews from OpenTable diners
- Very poor service, good foodDiningDocsVIPDined on 1/5/2014Unfortunately the service at Enoteca Drago is not what it should be or what it used to be. Our server was terribly inattentive -- we waited 15 minutes before we even spoke with him or saw him even though there were only a few tables seated when we were at the restaurant on Sunday evening. The wine steward was professional and really was keeping the place running -- no thanks to the server we had as he was almost entirely off the case. He never spoke to us about the specials or about what wasn't available -- I only learned the tagliatelle wasn't available when I ordered it for example and we learned about specials by hearing another server present them to his table. For such a pricey, classy place, E Drago should manage its staff better.
- New Year's Dining Bliss!GreekboyDined on 12/31/2013My partner and I decided to revisit Enoteco Drago after dining there last year for New Year's Eve. It did not disappoint. We decided to go with the five course Pre-fix dinner special with my partner selecting the Branzino option and I selected the Rack of Lamb. Both were wonderful!Special Features:
- Great italian food, reasonablemelmorVIPDined on 12/18/2013We enjoyed pre-theater dinner very much. Service was friendly and attentive, and the food was very good. As in most restaurants these days, it was way too noisy, with tables too close together, to be called a fine dining experience, but I would go back, particularly if I could go early. The reasonably priced wine flights were a special treat!I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so goodSmartypntsDined on 11/18/2013Great location but food is just average. Too many other good restaurants on Canon.Special Features:
- Consistently wonderful!GreensmarkVIPDined on 11/18/2013I have never had a bad meal here. The service is excellent and the prosecco divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enoteca Drago in Beverly HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2013Great Italian cuisine---awesome food and service-- lovely!Special Features:
- Hate to say this but...MamaMia2uDined on 10/19/2013We were vey disappointed in the dinner. Our experience with the Drago restaurants has always been very positive. This was a saturday night and it was rather empty. Guess that should have been the first indication. The breadsticks are delicious!!! But the salads were mediocre and too lemony. The special, veal saltimbocca, was salty and not memorable. The gnocchi was the highlight. Very tasty. But overall, not worth the money. Too many other great Italian places to go to...
- DisappointedFoodie18VIPDined on 9/30/2013With all of the amazing Italian eateries in Los Angeles my friend & I expected another high quality exceptional meal. Everything was fine but nothing was outstanding. We definitely will not be dining here again.
- DissapointedFloraDined on 9/25/2013This was my second time eating here, the first time was not memorable (neither good nor bad), the second time was memorable in a bad way. This restaurant should not be confused with Drago on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, which is excellent. Enoteca Drago is fair at best-- there was nothing special about the specials and there was no sense of love given to any of the food served-- There are MANY Italian restaurants in Beverly Hills, this should be a last resort-- and it is overpriced, $50/person (which there is no such thing if the food is excellent).
- I feel this place is betterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/12/2013I feel this place is better than La Scala. It's my go to place in BHSpecial Features:
- Service was below what wejkl1VIPDined on 8/9/2013Service was below what we usually receive at the restaurant. The food was stellar as always. It took quite a while for our drinks/wine to arrive and the waiter never returned to ask if we wanted another glass--which we would have. He only came back to ask about desssert and we passed.Special Features:
- Great food and terrific serviceTruthfulFoodieVIPDined on 8/3/2013This is a local gem the food is excellent and the service is outstanding super helpful and friendly. And the prices are fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu changes are excellentSteveVIPDined on 8/3/2013menu changes are excellent - food quality exceptional - service staff excellent - always a great meal in nice surroundings - all at a reasonable price - we eat there almost weekly and would not consider changing that schedule pet friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We received great wine recommendatiMitchDined on 7/28/2013We received great wine recommendations with our meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Town!GreensmarkVIPDined on 7/12/2013My partner and I are always thrill to have lunch at Enoteca Drago. What would life be without the superb Calamari Fritti and our favourite Carbonara. This time around we enjoy a delightful bottle of Prosecco. If you are considering bring friends to join you here, try the Tuna Torno; excellent as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and reasonable priceYogahorseDined on 6/22/2013I was so impressed by their food and service. Salads and pasta were great we ordered and will try pizza next time. It's not too small portions but also not too big portions either. As the location(Beverly hills), price is so reasonable too. Service was excellent and we've never had to look for our waiter/waitress. I will recommend my friends here and can't wait to find reasons to come back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best raviolinis in townCleoVIPDined on 6/16/2013The best raviolinis in town with truffle sauce! Just like in ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and drinkHillsguyDined on 6/14/2013One of the gems in the Drago family group of restuarants, this sophisticated Beverly Hills place has a great location, a very interesting menu, a wide-ranging wine list and lovely service. The main room is pleasant if not particularly distinguished, and there is a small outdoor eating area on the sidewalk in front. The noise level rarely reaches obnoxious heights. The location is very good...in the Restaurant Row on Canon Drive. There is a valet, and public parking is very close at hand. I have been to this restaurant many times over the years and have found it be consistently good and always welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Osso Buco EVER!pjlaDined on 6/8/2013We got there a little early and sat at the bar for cocktails and shared the salume and cheese platter. The truffle cheese was super and the meats were also excellent served with these little fried bread bites. Definitely getting that again. Then I had the Osso Buco for dinner - absolutely delicious. Hands down, best I have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian foodkountkaloryVIPDined on 6/6/2013Been to Enoteca a number of times and this time only re-enforced my enjoyment of this restaurant. Food, wine and service were excellent. Ambiance was comfortable. I will definitely return. The grilled calamari was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love all the Drago familyPSILoveFoodVIPDined on 5/12/2013I love all the Drago family restaurants. As expected, the food and the service were wonderful. Their Veal Milanese Eggs Benedict was amazing!!! Will go back again soon. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Delicious!huxleyVIPDined on 5/9/2013We have been eating at Enoteca Drago for several years and are never disappointed. The salads are large and always fresh and delicious. They regularly add new and interesting items to the menu. The branzino is heavenly. The service is well-timed and thoughtful. You feel well-treated here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the crowd?LuvItalianDined on 4/30/2013Have always loved this restaurant.! Food is fresh, wonderful and ... go figure - it's rarely crowded at lunch time. Which for Bev Hills is a bonus! The Italian restaurant next door is a scene and always packed - which is surprising as they are equal in quality. I'll take the restaurant where you can be seated on time, actually converse without shouting at your lunch date and enjoy a fabulous meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The branzino was excellent.diningoutisfunVIPDined on 4/20/2013The branzino was excellent. Brought friends NY and we ate outside on a lovely SoCal evening. The heat lamp was just right! All around great evening.Special Features:
- excellent food; expanded menuSteveVIPDined on 4/20/2013excellent food; expanded menu has many new, excellent items on itSpecial Features:
- Very well prepared food.Happy2dineVIPDined on 4/18/2013Very well prepared food. For more variety we like to share the menu selections. They offer friendly and helpful service. We highly recommend and appreciate a neighborhood restaurant like Enoteca Drago.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood Wine Bar!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2013The truffle pizza was quite good (albeit rich!). Overall, a relatively reasonable deal for the quality of the food. Great list of wines by the glass too!Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013With so many places to eat in LA you never know what you'll get. Enoteca Drago is simply wonderful. The service is the best we've had anywhere in LA: responsive, yet unobtrusive. We're out-of-towners who brought our teenagers to dinner last Saturday evening and were treated like VIPs. Our table was window-front with great views, the ambience is energetic but not too noisy, the food was imaginative & done to perfection. If you want a memorable evening out in Beverly Hills, we absolutely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Enoteca, the Beverly Hills Gem.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/30/2013Enoteca Drago always exceeds expectations. If you like Italian wine, Duceco, the GM, knows more about Italian wines than Certified Sommeliers. Fun to speak with and extremely knowledgable, he always can recommend a great food pairing as well. The bar tenders are super experienced as well. We've, my wife and I, never had a bad cocktail at Enoteca. The staff is always so accommodating with our four month old babies. By all means, try it out!Special Features:
- An Italian Gem in Beverly HillsSluggyweaselVIPDined on 3/21/2013I crave the meals I have here. From the perfectly cooked fresh pastas to the crunchy breadsticks. The three of us (including a first-timer) opted to dine less formally at the bar last week and the ambiance was a perfect backdrop for our evening. Among us we had the cacio e pepe, carbonara, cioppino, a seasonal asparagus pasta dish, chopped salad and cauliflower appetizer. Our bartender/server was attentive and knowledgeable, checking off all of the best sellers when asked and making recommendations. The all night happy hour bar menu is a bonus. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- The real thingGigchuggerVIPDined on 3/21/2013Genuine northern Italian cooking from a professional staff. Good, reasonably priced wines.Special Features:
- Everything we had was wonderfulDollaVIPDined on 3/20/2013Everything we had was wonderful from the appetizers tk the salad to the pasta.Special Features:
- Classy setting, delicious diningpioneerplDined on 2/28/2013Enteco Drago is a great place for lunch in Beverly Hills if you want to have well-prepared Italian food, excellent service, and a quiet setting so that you can actually talk to the people you dine with. There is a nice patio outside while the inside is wood-paneled and classy with plenty of seating. For lunch, we had a sausage, goat cheese and broccoli pizza: delicious with a crispy, thin crust, and a calamari salad on arugula with lots of perfectly grilled and seasoned calamari. I've eaten here many times and am always delighted.Special Features:
- Always good food; great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/20/2013Always good food; great service and a pleasant environment.Special Features:
- Drago will you be my Valentine?Shodo13VIPDined on 2/14/2013Went on Valentine's Day, so you know the pressure was on. And did ED ever come through. Great table, great food and no price gouging on the holiday! We both had starters, calamari sweet fresh and delicately fried - delicious. Beet salad with burrata also amazingly fresh. For mains we had a nice Lobster and crab ravioli done beautifully in a buttery bisque sauce. And we tried the Carbonara as a measuring stick. It was Awesome with a capital A. Finish ushers with the chocolate cake and ice cream. All in all just about as perfect as one can get on V-Day. Thank you Drago!Special Features:
- pet friendly - great food,SteveVIPDined on 2/2/2013pet friendly - great food, very accommodating, very good serviceSpecial Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)HappyRembrandtVIPDined on 1/25/2013It's our favorite Italian Restaurant in WLA (more than the Celestino Drago next door), where every Pasta is always perfect, al dente, sauces are never salty or overly done...and the service is always terrific. We've never been disappointed, which is really surprising.Special Features:
- Our group of six enjoyed theFrancescaDined on 1/12/2013Our group of six enjoyed the restaurant and the food. We started at 7 p.m., and didn't leave until nearly 10, and the staff didn't bother us at all in terms of hinting they might need the table. For the most part, we were able to have real conversations without having to shout, which is difficult to find in a restaurant on a Saturday evening. Because it was my wife's birthday, the fact that we actually could talk with our friends was very much appreciated.
- Great food, great serviceSteveVIPDined on 1/5/2013Great food, great service - very pleasant, not crazy spot for a very nice mealSpecial Features:
- Christmas eve dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012excelent; I didn't have the chance to ask for the name of the italian waitress, but she make an excelent job and is very polite. I sugest the Carbonara, and the Brunello dal Montalcino wine reasonable prices; free valet parkingSpecial Features: