ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar
1500 Orange Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hoteldel.com/eno-wine.aspx
- Phone: (619) 522-8490
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar
ENO is an artisan pizzeria and wine bar in an energetic setting reminiscent of a neighborhood wine bar. Our unique community-style seating offers both indoor dining and outdoor dining along the fire pits. The culinary program features Neapolitan wood fired pizzas and small plates built to share or enjoy individually. Wine enthusiasts will enjoy choosing from a boutique selection of California and international wine producers including a few gems that can only be found at ENO.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Coronado ›
ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (17)scenic view (11)notable wine list (10)romantic (7)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (2)good for groups (2)Show More
- Birthday mealNP2014Dined on 11/12/2014On holiday from the UK and booked a table here for my wife's birthday after she had chosen it. Mentioned in the booking that it was her birthday. Right from the start the staff were spot on, welcoming us and taking us to a lovely outside table right by one of the fire pits. They wished my wife a happy birthday and set the scene perfectly. Good choice of Pizza (yes it's less than you will see at many places but in this case I believe less is more) and with some different toppings the option to mix and match whatever you was there. Good choice of wine too. One thing to note is that this is not your regular Pizza restaurant so don't go with any illusions about price. Accept it for what it is as part of the Hotel Del Coronado and you'll thoroughly enjoy it as we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the finghi pizzaChioBradshawDined on 11/1/2014The pizzas are really good and the wine tasting is great. Its a great place to see the sunset and have a drink under the stars. Very romantic.Special Features:
- lovely evening at ENOOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/12/2014This is the perfect spot to enjoy an ocean view, people watching and great food. Lovely fire pits, great wine -- and the pizza is delish!Special Features:
- Gluten Free CrustOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/28/2014Gluten free crust was excellent and appreciated. The ENO salad is also a find.Special Features:
- Great findGillylizDined on 9/22/2014Spent a lovely early evening dinner at ENO. Great choice of wines and beers and delicious pizzas. Charming attentive staff and a magical view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingRaceGoerDined on 9/7/2014Was so excited about going there, but was quite unimpressed with the food. We got the caprese salad and found it to have great flavor from the balsamic vinegar, but was really lacking in other flavors that I was expecting. Was some better once we put salt and pepper on it, but really needed some basil and garlic. The pizza flavor was good, but was really cold for just coming out of the oven. The wine and beer choices were excellent! The night before there was great ambiance there with the fire pits going, but no fire the night that we ate there.Special Features:
- Always greatCgirlDined on 8/20/2014This was our third visit to Eno. We enjoyed a great fresh salad, gluten free pizzas, and a great wine flight. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. The sunset and atmosphere at the beach was very romantic.Special Features:
- Sharing TablesDirectorVIPDined on 8/13/2014All outdoor tables seat six. They routinely put a couple at each end so you are dining with strangers. It spoils what should be a nice night out. Replace the table for 6 with two four-top tables or at least warn people you are sitting them with other groups first.Special Features:
- Loved it!LovethebeachDined on 8/6/2014Great wine very good pizza enjoyed it with young kids outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/29/2014Our waitress took forever to tell us they had burned our pizza and were making a new one which would be complimentary. The second pizza was also black on the bottom. Staff seemed to be more concerned with "to go" orders than with the restaurant customers. For the Coronado, this was both disappointing and unacceptable.
- The following 20 reviews are from the ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar reviews archive.
- Eno was enjoyablePanguinjenDined on 7/20/2014Very enjoyable! Pizzas were good and the wine was a great fit. Server was competent and efficientSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ENOkimberlyDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed sitting outside by the firepit and have a wine flight of big reds. The cheese and salami tray was excellent and the handyman pizza was also delicious. Hope to return soon, as we don't live too far away. Perfect dinner because the laugh factory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NannieNannieDined on 7/18/2014This was very disappointing. No Ocean View. Rap music playing on outdoor speakers! The prices were outrageous!!! A GLASS of Cakebread Chardonnay was $36. A full bottle retails for less than $45! A GLASS of an Italian red was $44! The "Wood Fired" pizza looks NOTHING like the "flatbread Rustic style" they show on their web site. They are small and not made there. Servers brought them premade to the person coking outside. They looked and tasted like "boxed store pizza". They were the size of an individual pizza for approximately $20. We ordered a salami and cheese plate for $25. It had 4 slices of Salami, 3 VERY small pieces of cheese (all 3 probably weighed 1 1/2 ounces total) and 2 Cornichon pickles . Restroom was filthy!Special Features:
- Over priced & not what we expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/24/2014We expected a great wine bar and pizzeria at the Del. we opted to sit outside since it was a beautiful night. This could have a beautiful ocean view, instead it's over the pool. The menu is very pricey, and the wine selection isn't very extensive. The tables outside end up being "family style" so people you don't know will ultimately be sat next you, practically on top of your food. And they may be kids, like we had, with their kiddy cups while you enjoy wine listening to their screaming and singing.Special Features:
- hmmm...nothappyDined on 5/24/2014We were disappointed that there was No Happy Hour as advertised online. Restaurant information needs to be updated.Special Features:
- Great to be outdoorsfreddylovesfoodVIPDined on 5/2/2014Love this place for a casual night at the Hotel Del Coronado. There were even fireworks from a private party that made the night even more festive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/1/2014Wonderful evening at ENO!! Lovely wine flights, tasty salad, perfect funghi pizza! Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE THIS PLACE!JennDined on 4/9/2014I am not from San Diego, but everything was perfect. Should be a place anyone should go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza, great service.SanDiegoDined on 3/25/2014Great pizza, great service. Good portions. We would definitely eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- view of the Pacific Oceansavannahtraveler2013VIPDined on 3/18/2014Eno is in the del Coronado hotel in San Diego on Coronado Island. The setting is magnificent. We arrived 1/2 hour early, and were pleasantly greeted by the hostel, and she asked if we preferred indoor or outdoor ( overlooking the beach), as it was March, and a bit chilly, we opted for indoor and were escorted to a wonderful out of the way table. Perfect for chatting with our friends. Had an incredible Cab from the wine list. for the standard mark up of 100%. The Pizzas we ordered were perfectly done, and delicious. Highly recommend Eno when you are in the area and in the mood for artisan pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THe waitress seated anotherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014THe waitress seated another couple next to us when there were multiple open tables
- The pizza is very good...notTexasFoodieDined on 3/14/2014The pizza is very good...not the best I've ever had...prefer a crispy crust and real, fresh mozzarella, but the veal meatballs on one of the pizza's we ordered were really tasty. We sat outside, so I don't know the inside ambience, but dining outside by fire pits was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enticed and enjoyedEnglishbullyluvDined on 3/14/2014Stayed at the Del and between the ice cream parlor and the open pizzas oven it was hard to walk that corner without some Pavlov action. Decided to give Eno a try on last night in town and was looking forward to it. Service was great off the get go, small place, interesting outdoor seating..wish it was a bit warmer out. Had some pickled veggies to start and they were great, soaked in various chefs choice all had a unique taste experience. The pizza was spectacular and created to perfection. Enjoyed some vino and the s'mores dessert takes 15 min so order right when main course gets going, the s'mores was amazing haha never had anything like it...enjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CaliforniaDreamingDragonflyDined on 3/12/2014Great place for a late night dinner and wine. Highly recommend it. Wonderful service and very yummy pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They make me wanna convertWinenoobDined on 3/8/2014I'm an avid beer drinker and have been here once before. I do by particularly like wine but the guy I'm seeing does so I thought I'll give it a go and what better place to try it then at Eno. They were fabulous. Their service was superb and the good and wine were amazing! Great recommendations by staff and the seating was great! Loved every minute and will be returning again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find in CoronadoOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/22/2014We enjoyed this wine bar/artisan pizzeria at the Del. The wine flights were especially good - I enjoyed the Italian reds that are designed for pairing with pizza. The dolcetto was especially tasty. I wasn't crazy aboutt the Funghi pizza, but that's only because they used an herb (thyme?) that I am not wild about. The crust was delicious. I also got a very delicious burrata salad that came with pistachio pesto, pickled onions, toasts, and greens. We also enjoyed the sausage pizza. There are a few indoor tables and otherwise outdoor tables with firepits/heaters on the Del's patio overlooking the beach. The butterscotch pudding was also very good. Worth a visit if you're in Coronado or at the Del.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the Hotel --?MikeVIPDined on 2/13/2014I was surprised that this restaurant was inside of (actually seemed buried) in the Del Coronado hotel. Nothing on the OpenTable site tipped this off to me, which made finding the place and parking much more difficult than it could have been. Still, it was nice to have a place that had great salads and cheese plate along with a very good pizza!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthy foodibbeerbumDined on 1/4/2014It is not your fast food style pizza. A great wine selection and artisian style pizza thin flaky crust. Definitely upscale experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience2ndClownDined on 12/17/2013For the last couple of years, I have noticed this little Wine Bar and thought it would be a great place to go for a pre-Christmas dinner. It was wonderful! The food was well prepared and challenged our taste buds. We had the house salad, which had several different greens and the dressing was delicious. We had one of their pizzas. We also added sausage and mushrooms, which created a wonderful meal for the two of us. We enjoyed the special flight of wines for the night. It is always nice to try wines from around the world, so we don't get too spoiled having California wines. For dessert, we enjoyed Smores and Butterscotch pudding. It was a wonderful experience and we will definitely return for another wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, and great service......BeppoDined on 12/6/2013Great food, and great service........we went for a romantic evening... and it was great.. What can you say HOTEL DEL CORONADOSpecial Features: