Encore Restaurant/Lounge/Supper Club
46 US Route 46 East
Wayne, NJ 07470Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Encore Restaurant/Lounge/Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.encorerestaurantlounge.com/
- Phone: 9736381800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Encore"s executive chefs are available for all your private catering events, whether on or off premises. All customers will be assured a first class experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Encore, is the industry leader for private functions. We have different private venue areas to choose from such as our private bar areas with TVs, spacious private dining room area, and large dance floor area. We offer Birthday Parties, Sweet Sixteens, Christenings, Baptisms, Bridal Showers, Private Office Functions, Business Meetings, Engagement Parties, Cocktail Parties, ETC.
- Private Party Contact: Valerie 9736381800
- Entertainment: Encore will spice up your nightlife in their luxurious lounge/bottle service areas, with a blend of exceptional music and live entertainment while creating a plush, intimate haven. Ready for some sizzle when the sun sets? Experience the untamed excitement of the dance floor that gives a high energy feel with its state of the art sound system where everyone migrates on a Friday and Saturday night. Encore will be the place to be after work with Happy Hour specials and friendly bartenders and servers. Please come join us. ENCORE...AN EXPERIENCE TO RETURN FOR...
A word from Encore Restaurant/Lounge/Supper Club
This brand new custom designed 6,000 square foot restaurant/supper club/lounge injects originality and vitality into the scene. This fresh new concept is a blending of food, drinks, dancing, live entertainment, and more, all at ONE DESTINATION. We cater to all ages and are child friendly with a menu that will fulfill anyone from 1 to 101 years of age. Here at Encore, the customer can choose from four atmospheres to connect with all under one roof! Encore showcases two very large granite bars, private party room, luxurious dining room, lounge area, dance floor, and flat screen TVs throughout the restaurant. These elements are sustained in a design with a cutting edge environment that will have you savoring for more. ENCORE has revitalized the tradition of a classic eatery with impeccable food, superior hospitality, in a gorgeous environment. The menu made up of high quality appealing and healthy choices is as diverse as the venue itself. All of this at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Encore Restaurant/Lounge/Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
- Never Again!paparazziDined on 5/18/2013Not only did the waitress serve the salad which had the hidden almonds we specifically said not to include due to the person's allergy, she proceeded to walk out of the kitchen at one point chewing on something she grabbed from the back and was stuffing in her mouth. The veal marsala presentation was outstanding, however the quality of veal was not edible. Veins included in the piece concluded in not being able to CUT or EAT. Disgusting.Special Features:
- Friday night is for the overOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Friday night is for the over 30 crowd..which I am. So we decided for a ladies night out there. The music and food was good.Special Features:
- Though a bit on the priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Though a bit on the pricey side, food was very good and service was great. No rush to get you from table and sever was very attentive. DJ left a bit to be desired. Overall great time.Special Features:
- Excellent place!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013We made reservations for 2@ 6pm . We pull up and their was only 4 vehicles in the parking lot .We walk in and to our surprise. This place looks great inside , the decor was fit for a Vegas hotel. We were greeted by a very good host and seated in a booth near the back on the right side.Our server came over & asked if we would like drinks. We choose not to drink alcohol but water instead. We started with appetizers, we shared the Mediterranean Plate that was very good. For entrees I ordered pan seared scallop which they didnt have & I expected that because I read previous reviews. Then I ordered the shrimp risotto *excellent. The wife ordered a salad with chicken .Special Features:
- Great Food.. Bad music and AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012The food here was fantastic! Our waitress was very sweet and attentive. This was our first time here and did not expect the night club atmosphere. Loud, pumping techno and remix rap music blared as we dined. Light show coming from behind a curtained room was a more than distracting. The experience was a little strange for a 8pm Friday night dinner out. If they could balance the ambiance of an earlier crowd with the great menu and food, It would be a repeat place for us to dine.Special Features:
- Great food, great service...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2012Great food, great service... Excellent for private parties too.Special Features:
- Went here for dinner on JuneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Went here for dinner on June 9th for my girlfriend's birthday. It was a wonderful experience. The food and drink were both excellent and the service was terrific. After dinner we hung out on the outdoor patio with a bunch of friends and also enjoyed the club inside. Definitely coming back soon!Special Features:
- Food was great and the crowdOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2012Food was great and the crowd does not arrive until 9. SSpecial Features:
- This place the food was goodhelloVIPDined on 3/10/2012This place the food was good and the service ( at least the waitress we had) was excellent. The bar scene and the people working after dinner hour has a lot to be desired. Also, after eating there and using our credit card, last place used we check our credit card statement as we always do the next day when we go to a new place and there were charges on it dated the night we were there and the morning after that we did not charge. Maybe they had nothing to do with it but it was the last place we used it in weeks where someone had full access to the card along with security code on back. We will not be returning to this place.Special Features:
- This place was billed as aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/8/2012This place was billed as a restaurant with dancing and fun. The night we were there, which was billed as ladies night, had about 5 customers in the whole place. There was no dancing, maybe because the dj was playing basically background music at low volume, and the area that appeared to be a dance floor was totally dark and unoccupied.
- Food is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2012The shrimp appetizer was fantastic and humongous! My entree of scallops were plentiful. Tasty too. The dessert; BANANAS FLAMBE WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM. Delicious too! My only complaint was that the bananas weren't ripe. The photo of the restaurant on the website helped to find it since it stands out. They would be wise to post directions from all major highways. The semi-circular sofas were comfortable and made more inviting by the pillows and warm candle holders. And the decor is quite eye-catching. They should partition the dining room from the bar and also from the kitchen. It's more like rice paper. The music was awful and loud. But they did lower it at our request, which was nice. The waitress was attentive. Overall a good experienSpecial Features:
- What an enjoyable experience.MuzzyVIPDined on 12/10/2011What an enjoyable experience. Love everything about this restaurant. Will come again with friends or co-workers.Special Features:
- We have been there about 4MuzzyVIPDined on 10/8/2011We have been there about 4 times. Food, cocktails and service are always wonderful. The interior design is just beautiful. We will be back again soon.Special Features:
- The food was okay but nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011The food was okay but nothing special & expensive for what it was. A slice of cake was $9 which is way overpriced & drinks were all $9 as well. We went for my friend's bday and I told the restaurant it was a special occasion when I made the reservation. The waitress came up & asked who's bday it was and what kind of cake they wanted. Then she turned around and charged us for it.We'd assumed it was complimentary since she just came over & asked what she wanted & we didn't mention having desert to her. The pomodora pasta sauce was a little to salty and again it was $16 for plain old pasta sauce. Also, the online menu on the restaurant website is different than what is offered in the actual restaurant. I was a little disappointed.
- People very friendly, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011People very friendly, food was delicious and a very trendy place!Special Features:
- The food was good, the sceneOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/4/2011The food was good, the scene was a bit too loud for a eatery. The place turns into a night club around 10pm, which was a bit too loud for our table. The price was reasonable and worth another visit.Special Features:
- A great restaurant! Hip/chicOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2011A great restaurant! Hip/chic atmosphere, great food. We love it there and have been back many times.Special Features:
- Great all around but TOO LOUD!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2011We had dinner here last night with friends. We loved almost everything about this place. The food was awesome you have to try to Banana Flambe, the wait staff (our waitress was Taylor) rocked beyond belief. She was checking on us more often then I could want something, as a frequent restaurant customer, this was appreciated. They had ample bar staff to keep the thirsty masses satisfied.The establishment was clean & well decorated. The ONLY complaint that we could make was that the music was WAY TOO LOUD!!! Maybe they could turn it down in that restaurant/bar area and leave the normal mind blowing volume for the dance floor. One suggestion, valet parking would be a nice addition, but the lack of it was not a reason to complain.Special Features:
- We went early on a SaturdayKathyVIPDined on 4/30/2011We went early on a Saturday night before the club scene kicked in. I enjoyed the food. My hubby said it was ok.
- my first time at Encore. OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2011my first time at Encore. Overall very satisfied with the food, atmosphere and service. I will def recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Overall food was pretty good,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2011Overall food was pretty good, thought it would have been more romantic. Music was too loud. They should have a dress code. There should be a dress code policy for the guests. Though most were dressed nicely, some looked like they just came from work. They should be dressed up. There should be valet parking. We had to park really far.Special Features:
- Great place for office happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/25/2011A group of us went after work on a Friday. It's a great place to go for happy hour. We must have ordered every appetizer. They were all good. Particularly the rice balls. Drinks were potent and festive. Wait staff was a bit too attentive. Interrputing diners to ask if everything is okay every 5 minutes is rude. Nee to better train staff to know when to approach the table.Special Features:
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/19/2011Out on a date night with the wife. Everything was perfect, food, service, ambiance. Met the chef and the owner too, which was a real nice touch. We will be back!Special Features:
- Encore has a well varied menutomnowVIPDined on 3/19/2011Encore has a well varied menu with something for everyone! The service needs some improvement as the price points and food require more than a Applebee type of execution.Special Features:
- Great AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2011My friends and I dine out once a week. The Encore is a neighborhood dinning experience. The younger generation has discovered on the week ends they have a DJ. So if you want a quiet dinning experience go Monday – Thursday. The décor is great.Special Features:
- The dinners themselves didtweetyDined on 3/5/2011The dinners themselves did not seem to be of outstanding quality, however the sandwiches were delicious. We went early on a Saturday evening and brought the kids. Kid friendly early on. Kids meals were priced right and were a good size portion.Special Features:
- Place was very cool food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011Place was very cool food was good music was good ISpecial Features:
- We went for drinks with friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011We went for drinks with friends. Stood for dinner, food was outstanding!!! The chef came out from the kitchen and was talking to the tables we had a great time talking to him. His name was Marco. Then at 11 pm A curtin opened and revealed a dance floor with a light show behind it.. We all hit the dance floor!! WE WILL BE BACK SOON!!Special Features:
- This is the 2nd time we dineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/4/2011This is the 2nd time we dine here. The servers, which are young girls, have a very bad habit as to referring to you as girls. We mature adults do not appreciate being referred to as girls. The food is great, despite the server made us very uncomfortable this evening.Special Features:
- too pretentious and expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2011too pretentious and expensive for a blu-collar town like that. Lower your prices, sell 25 Cent wings, And Dollar Drafts, open for lunch, and maybe we got something.
- WE ARRIVED AT THE RESTAURANTOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/16/2011WE ARRIVED AT THE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER AND IT WAS CLOSED!
- I was there with my husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011I was there with my husband on Saturday night and the food was exceptional. Not only were we pleased with the food but the ambiance as well. The place is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is very attentive. We were so impressed with how smoothly everything was running being that this is a new restaurant. The chef personally came out to our table and shared a little of his Italian background with us. This restaurant will do fantastic with the excellent service, low prices, and exciting dance floor. What a fun place to have dinner or a party!Special Features: