Empress Court - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $31 to $50
Empress Court - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/empress-court-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317731
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Chef KIN SUN SIU
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: TWO PRIVATE DINING ROOMS ACCOMODATE UP TO 14 AND 36 GUESTS WITH F&B MINIMUN APPLIED. PLEASE CONTACT EMPRESS COURT OR RESTAURANT GROUP SALE CORORDINATORS FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Private Party Contact: RESTAURANT GROUP SALES 7028661147
A word from Empress Court - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Empress Court Chinese Restaurant at Caesars Palace Las Vegas is a favorite restaurant for seafood lovers as well as those seeking authentic Cantonese cuisine. The elegance of this gourmet Chinese restaurant is surpassed only by the skill of its Hong Kong chefs and the freshness of ingredients they use to preparing the finest authentic Cantonese delicacies. Empress Court was named Best Asian Restaurant in the 20th Annual Las Vegas Review-Journal Best of Las Vegas staff poll. Located on the second floor of the resort's ornate Palace Tower, Empress Court Chinese Restaurant is rimmed with intimate outdoor terrace seating (available for private parties) overlooking the Garden of the Gods; one of the best views of any Caesars Palace Las Vegas restaurant – or for that matter, any Las Vegas restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Empress Court - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (8)romantic (6)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (4)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Empress Court CLOSED FOREVEROpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/6/2014The Empress Court restaurant is GONE FOREVER. Caesars is replacing it (some time in 2015) with a "Name Asian Chef" restaurant.
- ClosedNeveragainDined on 8/20/2014After walking around for half an hour with my disabled wife we found it closed
- Sub ParOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/2/2014Every item we ordered really lacked in flavor. Was very disapointed especially for how expensive it was. Also our booth had huge rips in the fabric. Unfortunate experience here.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014Our server was great---anticipated our needs, etc The food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip the empress courtCounselorDined on 7/13/2014This restaurant is beautiful. The positives end there!! In fairness, Our appetizer of minted duck wraps was good. My husband's general tso's chicken was adequate. My entree of honey glazed, walnut prawns was not eatable!! The " honey glaze" was pasty and lumpy in appearance and the flavor was unpleasant. The prawns were definitely old and mushy........at least the one bite I took before I had the waiter get it out of my sight. We ordered chicken fried rice which was of buffet quality. To make matters worse, the prawn entree remained on the bill. Shame on me for not demanding
- Dining at Caesar's PalacePaulVIPDined on 7/10/2014Very good Chinese food. Excellent menu and attentive service. A little hard to find in the hotel, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationLynnieDined on 7/4/2014Very impressive. The food was excellent and the restaurant was in a very secluded place away from the hustle and bustle of the casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An quality oasisMauriceDined on 7/4/2014A charming location nestled in Caesar's Palace. Hard to find but worth the hunt. It's a peaceful oasis in Las Vegas where hostess and staff are extremely professional and competent. The food and ambiance are excellent and surpassed our expectations.Special Features:
- Wonderful MealWe2travelabitVIPDined on 7/4/2014I was by myself this trip and the suggestion of the waitress to only order one dish was taken and anything else ordered would have been too much food. The meal was prepared with the very freshest ingredients. The taste was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Peking DuckcarrielarryDined on 7/2/2014This Peking Duck was out of this world! The two courses were duck in the moo shu pancake and duck nestled in lettuce cups! YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best EverJimmyGeeDined on 6/15/2014In all the years I've spent searching for outstanding Chinese restaurants, this was the best one ever. Food and presentation was terrific, service the best, decor absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to visit again.Special Features:
- The following 31 reviews are from the Empress Court - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Not impressiveDantes910VIPDined on 5/23/2014A very basic, basic Asian food restaurant, that has a fish tank in the front, and a nice chandelier and has taken absolutely no other steps whatsoever to do anything else to make this place special. Highly lit, austere surroundings and marginal food. Apparently Caesar's Palace has "four walled" this one, and only really cares about getting its monthly rent check.
- Terrific mealPleasantDined on 5/11/2014The food and service were excellent. The Kung Pao Chicken was probably the best I've ever had and the pot stickers were absolutely delicious. The service was impeccable. We had such a good time.Special Features:
- yum!mom56Dined on 5/10/2014We came here as a family with our two children, ages 10 and 15, as a mother's day celebration. The food was wonderful. The wine list extensive, but overpriced (about 4 times avg retail value). The atmosphere was elegant, but relaxing (zen). The waiters did not rush to get us in and out, it was very peaceful. I would not recommend this restaurant for kids under the age of 8 only because of the type of dining and it does not have kid friendly menu options. Overall it was a great experience, I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was wonderfulSeattlelivingDined on 5/1/2014The service was friendly, the ambiance was delightful, and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An elegant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Las Vegas is full of great, trendy restaurants; most of which are noisy and crowded,because that motif is popular. This restaurant has a quiet elegance which is rare these days. The tables are set far apart and the service is noiseless.You can converse without shouting. The bonus is superb cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spring rolls were hot andPiepieDined on 2/13/2014Spring rolls were hot and flavorful . Combination fried rice had plenty of shrimp and pork. Garlic beef and asparagus was very tasty. Sweet and sour pork was very good.Special Features:
- RomanticJerriDined on 2/2/2014This was a date from my husband, of 38 years, so we could have a special night in Las Vegas .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worldtraveler01Dined on 1/16/2014I didn't find the restaurant worthy of the advertisement done.
- Empress is ExceptionalCookieDined on 1/12/2014This was not the first and will not be the last time we eat at the Empress Court. It is truly outstanding in every aspect. The perfect spot to start or end a special evening.Special Features:
- Great Chinese Food -- quiet settingErichSVIPDined on 1/8/2014Even during CES, this place is not that busy--but an excellent choice. Away from the normal crazy crowds, you get amazing Chinese food with white table cloth service. The focus appears to be Cantonese, but plenty of Szechuan choices. Particularly good is the hot and sour soup, Peking duck and Mongolian beef. Good range on the menu (including live stuff if you are up for it). Wine list is fine--inexpensive to crazy expensive. Annoying they do not have dates on less expensive choices, but still good choices. Staff is very well trained and very attentive. Ask for a table, the round booths while romantic, are not very comfortable.
- Empress Court DisappointmentjetgolfsDined on 1/1/20147:45 pm. reservation for booth on 1/1/14. Booth ready for us when arrived. Receptionist had big frown on her face. Unfriendly. Restaurant was busy but not real busy. Several tables in the area had leftover food and dishes just sitting there uncleaned for an hour. None of the servers seemed to care. Very slow service at our table. Servers did not come by to remove used dishes from our table after each course. We had to ask them to remove. Empress Court used to be one of our favorite places to eat. Food was good. IF we go back in the future, hopefully management will have corrected their receptionist and server problems.Special Features:
- Careful with the chop sticks!!JessMDined on 12/22/2013Really enjoyed our meal. I had the mangolian beef, really delicious. Hint of spice, meat was tender. Our server was nice, attentive. But very busy. My husband didn't have chop sticks and our server seemed very busy so I got a pair from a table next to ours. A few minutes later I was informed taking hotel property was against the law. I got accused of stealing chop sticks!! I explained the table was not properly set up, showed them the pair of chop sticks my husband was using and they apologized. We did speak to management and they agreed the situation was poorly handled. Other than that, the dinner was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dishes we ordered all tastedBonsaiManVIPDined on 11/22/2013Dishes we ordered all tasted terrible. Sweet & Sour Pork had too much sauce and too sweet. Fresh water Goby fish was recommended deep fried, and the fish was over cooked. The Egg Plant dish came in clay pot. The eggplant was so soggy I could not have a second bite. We will not go back again.
- It was such a pleasant relaxfuldrycreekDined on 11/16/2013It was such a pleasant relaxful atmosphere and the food was just outstanding. It was a totally outstanding experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend this restaurantlainDined on 11/10/2013I found this to be a great restaurant with great food and excellent service. It was my first time there and I would definitely go back there again. E.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet elegance in midst of VegasVickiBVIPDined on 11/9/2013The room is beautiful and the food was delicious. It is set up perfectly for a large group of 9, with a giant lazy susan in the middle of the table. The staff couldn't be more helpful or nicer. A winner to get away from the craziness and enjoy a wonderful meal in a peaceful setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappinting ServiceroxcoolVIPDined on 11/6/2013We hosted a dinner for clients and were extremely disappointed with the lack of service. It took 30 minutes to get drink orders and 90 minutes for the first of the food to arrive. We attend and exhibit at a conference every year at Caesars and we will never book this restaurant again to host a dinner for guests. By the way, the restaurant was not busy - only 3 other tables had diners - that may have been a clue.
- Excellent food and serviceKphjrVIPDined on 10/23/2013We really liked Empress Court, but for different reasons than most like restaurants in Vegas. We were on the fourth night of a conference and had been wined and dined and really just wanted a quiet lace with good food away from the bright lights, chef stars, fancy rich foods, etc. and Empress Court was the solution. Great respite.Special Features:
- Gem hidden awayLuvs2eatDined on 10/18/2013There is an elevator from the casino floor to the restaurant hidden away from the public. Tables were spaced and secluded. Very quiet. Decor was attractive. We had special dinner fixed price as we always tend to over Oder in Chinese restaurants. Food was very good as was the service. A little expensive but worth it.Special Features:
- 3 Stars Out Of FiveTomLasVegasDined on 8/18/2013We ordered Peking Duck for two... They told us because of this, it would be prepared "table-side." Turns out they prepared it BEHIND OUR BACKS. We could not see it without turning around. It could have EASILY been prepared to our left or our right.... This was an extreme disappointment. It will be a long time before we return....Special Features:
- Crowd PleaserJerriDined on 8/11/2013Wether you are there for romance or to celebrate a special occasion, the decor will astound you. The menu is easy on the eyes, the service is paced to a delightful tempo and the food is exquisite. A full variety for meat eaters or vegetarians everyone will find something on the menu to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over price and limited selectionshawnEISDined on 7/24/2013This I will not do again for 4 people we spend $300 and did not order much selection of the food is not all that either, will not visit this place again.
- A friend recommended thisFoodlovingcoupleDined on 6/30/2013A friend recommended this restaurant to us and we were not expecting such amazing food and service. The food is impeccable, the setting is very classy and the service was A++ my bf and I will definitely return to this hidden gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just OK. Did not standMrBobDined on 6/14/2013It was just OK. Did not stand out from a food point of view. We were the only ones there at 5:30pm. Nice looking restaurant thoughSpecial Features:
- A good find!DeniseDined on 6/8/2013While on vacation in Las Vegas, we found this gem in Caesar's Palace. It was so good, we went back another night during our stay. I highly recommend the Orange Peel beef. The ambience is very nice. They looked like they had a few private side rooms for larger parties. I will be going back on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- East meets West at Ceasars Palace..SteveUSCDined on 6/8/2013We celebrated our anniversary this weekend and had tickets to the Celine show and chose a nice quiet venue recommended highly by the hotel for outstanding service and an east meets west menu. We enjoyed our evening and celebrated a great night that started off right here with great service and terrific entrée . We will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to findOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/25/2013It took a lot of searching through Cesar's Palace to find the location if the restaurant. No one seemed to know it existed Once found it was extremely quiet. Although the food was very good the atmosphere Was not inviting
- Went to early evening meal.LampwichDined on 5/17/2013Went to early evening meal. Must have been an off night. Longgang chicken was very oily, fried rice very bland. Wife had se bass which was adequate. Very disappointed in meal.
- Our service was very goodtoutDined on 5/9/2013Our service was very good from cocktails through the entire dinner & very timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.