Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant
6 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.emmetsirishpubandrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (617) 742-8565
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch/Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Monday Night- Trivia Thursday Night- Poprocks! Live Dj Friday Night- 90's Night Saturday Night- 80's Night Sunday Night- Open Mic Night
A word from Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant
Emmet’s Irish Pub and Restaurant located at 6 Beacon Street Boston is one of the most authentic Irish Pubs in Boston, serving authentic Irish food along with Guinness and a large and diverse beer and wine list to choose from to compliment your meal. And, it's a great place for just a night out for drinks or your next Function or Event ! 6B Lounge martini bar and restaurant, located at 6B Beacon Street Boston, MA, is the place to be for the BEST nightlife and the most delicious martinis in Boston. We have a creative menu and a terrific vibe, and are located right on Beacon Street.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- PinkGailVIPDined on 10/5/2014We did the breast cancer walk and headed to Emmet’s for a post celebration. Everything was very good. They have Irish fielders that started at 3:00 on Sundays Wish they started during brunch it would have added to the fun. We’ll be back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ChoiceLunchfor2Dined on 8/20/2014Great service from the entrance to departure. Reservation secured a very good table location.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Emmet's Irish Pub and Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great Hole in the WallKittenDined on 5/8/2014Recommended by Holiday Inn that we stayed. Easy to locate. Atmosphere bubbly, people chatting laughing, sitting at tables or just standing around with drink. Food turnover fast, could see all the action of the food being transported from above down through a shoot like device. Had beef tips with sautéed onions and finger potatoes; beef was little chewy, prefer it to be a bit more tender. Shepherd's pie the bomb, soup of the day excellent (chicken), wings great. Only issue; the busser kept pulling plates from the table without asking if we were done, thought that was rude, had an air about her, a false friendly thing...would recommend this place to anyone. Main waitress fantastic, she recommended the great ginger whiskey drink, I had two!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surpriseguillpDined on 5/1/2014Based on recent reviews of this place on other sites, we went in with low expectation but actually had a nice meal, fresh haddock perfectly cooked and steak salad. Service was friendly and fast. Only drawback was the noise level, but it is, after all, a bar and it was packed with the after work crowd. Luckily we were seated in a window corner which provided some privacy and tranquility.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.