Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
6000 Universal Boulevard, Suite 702
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando
- Phone: 4072242424
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner: Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 p.m., Friday – Saturday: 5 – 10:30 p.m.; Happy Hours: 4 – 8 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Cajun, Creole
- Executive Chef: Emeril Lagasse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril’s Orlando is available for private functions and can accommodate
up to 200 guests for seated dinners, and 500 guests reception style. Two
private dining rooms on the second floor can accommodate parties of 16
to 48 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Jacobson 407-473-2647x
- Entertainment: Traditional New Orleans music can be heard throughout the restaurant.
- Special Events: Contact Cathy Jacobson at 407-473-2647 to book your upcoming private party!
A word from Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
Emeril's Orlando encompasses everything that Emeril stands for - high energy, bold exciting flavors & a memorable experience. Chef Emeril Lagasse's fifth restaurant, Emeril's Restaurant Orlando, is a fitting addition to the line-up at Universal CityWalk. Upon entering the restaurant your eyes take you on a ride up the metal staircase, across the Gertjejansen artwork, down the wall of wine, over the Ochsner portrait & stopping for a moment at the food bar. By this time the staff greets you with the warmth of a welcome home. A drink at the bar, maybe a classic New Orleans cocktail to start & then you are seated. The dining room bustles with energy with a view of the chef & the brilliance in the kitchen. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual, but no sleeveless shirts for gentleman & boys. Gabriel Orozco, General Manager, is dedicated to providing you with that memorable dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
282 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (148)fit for foodies (125)notable wine list (78)romantic (75)good for groups (59)scenic view (43)kid-friendly (39)hot spot (33)great for lunch (31)late-night find (22)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (10)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Restaurant month menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Was great! I am not a seafood fan but my friends are, we would come back with or without special deals. Don't forget the cornbread, which is to die for. Waiter gave us a bag of it to go, ensuring a nice tip and slavish devotion.Special Features:
- have dessert and appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The appetizers and dessert was amazing.. had to send main food back...it was cooked fine but no wow factor it was just ok and for the price ok is not good.... the service was good but it also took a long time to get our main course.. try the cheese cake..I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionfoodhawksDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu and everything was fantastic! The service could not have been better. We also enjoyed having a drink at the bar before dinner. Great martini!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014My husband, our 3 children and I had the pleasure of dining at Emeril's on 8/21. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. It was by far our best meal of the week while on vacation. Our waiter Miguel was very attentive, personable, as well as knowledgeable and made our experience even better. We are already looking forward to our trip to Orlando next year so that we can dine at Emeril's again!Special Features:
- Pretty goodHariDined on 8/20/2014Definitely the best restaurant in universal studio's park!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A one time thing.jenlynDined on 8/20/2014Everyone needs to try things once but once was plenty. The food was ok (Wouldn't order the same thing again though) but after a $100 food and dessert tab, I shouldn't have left still hungry.Special Features:
- Star chef does not dissapointsquidpogoDined on 8/19/2014We had a great meal here for our anniversary. I was a bit worried that our expectations where too high, having been to Emeril's NOLA restaurant, but we were thrilled with the whole dinning experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delicious and Cool Birthday LunchfoodieDined on 8/19/2014We had lunch celebrating my daughter's 17th birthday. It was cool and relaxing sipping iced tea while watching people passing by in the blazing sun. We shared the Tuna Lettace Wraps and I loved the spiciness from the jalapeño pepper with the avocado pozu. We both had the Brazilian Seafood Stew and enjoyed the dish very much. We received the yummy chocolate lava cake parfait as the free birthday dessert. The banana cream on top was light and refreshing. Service was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed our first meal very much and will definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014We had a fabulous meal, he staff was knowledgeable and attentive. We had a relaxing wonderful experience. The food was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's was a disappointment againJerryHVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a special dinner planned for Emeril's. Unfortunately, the service was very slow, and the food was poor. 16 oz ribeye was tough and the sauce tasted terrible. Even managed to make pizza with prosciutto that tasted bad. Expensive dinner, frustratingly slow service. This is the second disappointing dining experience at this Emeril's. Would not recommend.
- EnjoyableDonmag352Dined on 8/16/2014Four us dined on Saturday nigh and the we walked right in with our reservations. The food was good but not exceptional. However the service was exceptional. I didn't like the big open area to the kitchen because at my table I constantly saw people working to get food out and supervisors directing staff. They should work to make the atmosphere more tranquil. Very good but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food was pretty good, but they removed the calamari which was why we went to the restaurant. It was my birthday on the day of our visit, and I was hoping for a decadent chocolate dish but was not happy with the selection.
- Family birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014We had 7 in our party. Food was great, nice view of sunset over Universal. It was a little loud for our large table to hear each other, but that wasnt to unexpected. Very high ceilings, nice wine list, nice decor. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...UaskedDined on 8/14/2014Watch out for the black grouper...tasted great but saw it again at 2am....did not agree with me at all and I haven't thrown up in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- emerilstiyana99Dined on 8/14/2014The environment was nice. There was not a great food selection and the waiters were arrogant.Special Features:
- Great food - Unwelcome payment.StKnuckleDined on 8/13/2014The only place in the Universal Studios complex that gave us grief about charging our meals to our room. I would not have mentioned this but after it happened for a second time when my wife returned the next evening for a cocktail... There it is. (Charging to the room is common for on-site Resort Hotel Guests).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beginningsIsasigDined on 8/12/2014Had a birthday in our party and I let them know on line when I reserved through Opentable. To our delight the hostess congratulated the birthday "boy" as he sat at the table. Attention to detail goes a long way in this restaurant! The dinner was delicious! And when I complaint to the waitress that my Brussels sprouts were a bit undercooked, she appeared with an extra side of perfectly cooked delicious ones. BAM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceJessicaDined on 8/11/2014We have went to this restaurant a few years when we were visiting Universal Studios and food and service was absolutely amazing so we decided to visit the restaurant again on our recent trip. However, it was absolutely disappointing. The service was slow and it took over an hour to just get our food when restaurant was not even that busy. We had to flag servers down to just get a water refill. Nobody had even offered us bread while we were waiting. We had to ask for it so we can get something for our young child to eat while we were waiting on his meal. Our steaks weren't cooked the way we asked but after waiting for an hour, we just wanted to eat and leave. Servers spent more time socializing than waiting on tables.
- Wonderful!LovebrewpubsDined on 8/11/2014The food was wonderful here! The menu was not too big and not too small. Service was top notch. Would highly recommend the pork chop over grits. Will definitely be back next time we are in the area.Special Features:
- DisappointingJaniceWDDined on 8/11/2014My husband's favorite dish is Braised Short Ribs! Imagine his joy when one of the very few choices was just this! ......didn't last long. They were too salty, and the gravy actually had lumps of flour undissolved. I am a vegetarian, and the waiter described, in depth, what one of the "dishes of the day" was. It sounded wonderful! Moments later, he came back, said they didn't have that specific dish, and described something very less appealing to me. The restaurant itself needs some updating. Very disappointing.
- I love this placeLoveDined on 8/10/2014There food is amazing and service is outstanding. The wine list is amazing and there deserts selection is great.Special Features:
- Amazing!ReviewsDined on 8/9/2014Amazing food! Service was great. We will definitely go again. Try the 5 course meal, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointednotverygoodatallDined on 8/9/2014We had been here before and had an outstanding dining experience. One of the best ever. So I decided to bring my wife back to celebrate her birthday. Our busboy recognized the special occasion, to my wife's delight. But neither of our servers did. I even ordered a dessert, hoping for perhaps, a candle. Nada. The service was slow and the food was mediocre at best. We spent $150+ on a dinner for two. Not worth it and in fact, a ripoff given the quality of the food and the service.Special Features:
- PnkSrvivrDined on 8/9/2014Outstanding food and service. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- AFMomDined on 8/9/2014Only drawback was having to pay $17 for parking when we were led to believe parking would be reimbursed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good, Service GreatDecoDCS72Dined on 8/8/2014Our party sampled a lot of different things and all of it was good but not great. They had a nice wine list, great happy hour specials and our service was amazing. Very well coordinated and not intrusive.Special Features:
- What happened?NYFoodieVIPDined on 8/8/2014Have been to Emeril's Restaurant in Orlando Universal Studios many times & loved it. This time, however, things have changed. There were 4 adults & each of our meals were eh! The oyster bisque had no oysters in it & it wasn't that good/warm as a soup should be. The four meals were brought out and sat a good 6 minutes (we timed it) before someone came to serve them to us. We were secretly hoping it was the food for the table next to us. Two ordered the night's special, "NY strip steak." It was so thin you didn't need a knife. I thought it was a joke at first but it truly wasn't. I had the shrimp/pasta dish & it was mushy. My husband does not like to send food back so we didn't say anything. But, we won't be going back anytime soon.Special Features:
- food was mediocredineruniversalDined on 8/8/2014Big industrial type environment with over price average food. Did not live up to the reputation you would expect from the Emeril brand.
- Good location/service,terrible foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Location can't be beat. Service was excellent. But, the food was not so good. My wife's food had some stringy material that we couldn't identify. My daughter's crab claw was tiny and inedible. My food tasted fine but I became very ill soon after.
- Remains consistentDrEdDined on 8/7/2014Not much has changed since opening about a decade and half ago. Energetic servers, food no longer that unique but good quality- still a step better than local alternatives. Price to value ratio reasonable. With appropriate expectations, fine place for "foodies" to bring family after day in parks - but not a destination place in itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pc2688outwfriendsDined on 8/6/2014Food and service were top notch. Entire table of four had a fish entree. Two swordfish, one mahi and one scallop. All were excellent. Dessert was great also......banana cream pie and bread putting. Coffee was terrible....old and warm. Should h ave sent it back......especially at 6.00 a cup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Respite from mayhemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/5/2014We had a wonderful dinner after a hot, grueling day at Universal. Service was attentive, cocktails were tasty, and OMG we needed to enjoy an air-conditioned, civilized meal that was delicious after theme-parking it with our daughter! She especially enjoyed the desserts.
- Emeril's Orlando didn't disappoint!SiniDined on 8/5/2014We loved the dinner we had at Emeril's. The service was excellent and the recommendations from our server were spot-on. The scallops were amazingly yummy!Special Features:
- Dinner at Emeril's-August 2014.Gjyof42Dined on 8/3/2014The food is real-good but the portions are very small. if you are a big eater, probably have to stop at a Burger King or McDonald's on the way home. Tables are close together so private conversations need to be kept to a minimum. All sides with your main course are seperate so be prepared to " pony up". Desserts are moderately priced. For special occasions, good place to go, otherwise I wouldn't make it a habit. Service was good. Waiter was polite and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at Emeril'sLinda56Dined on 8/3/2014This was my first trip to an Emeril's. I generally do not go to chain restaurants. Made this out-of-character reservation because my sister was visiting Orlando from Alaska and we were trying to fit in a dinner that accommodated both her conference schedule and my long drive over to Orlando. The wait staff were VERY nice and efficient. We both chose the price fixe menu w/ the wine pairing. They allowed my sister, who doesn't eat food w/ feet, to substitute a fish dish for the filet and modified the wine pairing delightfully. The surroundings were surprising, spare and clean. We were both happy with our dinners and would recommend Emeril's to anyone over almost any other restaurant at Universal City Walk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Same Emeril'sspartyDined on 8/2/2014Returned to Emeril’s for the first time in 10 yrs. The Barbecue Shrimp and the Chef's Gumbo both were very good. The Seared Sea Scallops were very moist and tasty. On the other hand, the Grilled Snapper was a disappointment. The filet was small and very thin. It had a breaded coating & appeared to be baked or fried, not grilled. The crust was hard & crunchy making the filet dry. The quinoa tasted like coffee grounds. Our waiter was lacking the attention to detail did not go over the menu did not ask us if this was our first time or make any recommendations did not return after our food arrived & ask us if everything was to our liking. At one point he offered to bring more rolls & then forgot to bring them.Special Features:
- Graduation CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The four of us had a lovely time at Emeril's. We were celebrating two graduations from college. The servers were very attentive and knowledgeable. The food was delicious and the presentation was very pleasing to the eye. We were placed upstairs which I found quieter and much more cozy. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlondienjDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant was nice. The staff was wonderful, however the food was not so great. My husband had to send his steak Back, which is something he would never do. It was that bad. Perhaps coming from the ny area made it seem especially bad. The appetizers were very good and my meal was ok. I would go back for appetizers and drinks.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Our visit to City walk at Universal with dinner at Emerils just did not disappoint. The wait staff was attentive with good recommendations. Do not skip the fried green tomatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough SteakBrianDined on 7/31/2014Food was very good with the exception of my wife's steak which was extremely tough with a lot of gristle. I would have expected a restaurant of this caliber to have a better quality of food. I have bought better steaks at Wal-Mart... I liked NOLA and Delmontico much better than Emeril's OrlandoSpecial Features: