Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
6000 Universal Boulevard, Suite 702
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando
- Phone: 4072242424
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner: Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 p.m., Friday – Saturday: 5 – 10:30 p.m.; Happy Hours: 4 – 8 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Cajun, Creole
- Executive Chef: Emeril Lagasse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril’s Orlando is available for private functions and can accommodate
up to 200 guests for seated dinners, and 500 guests reception style. Two
private dining rooms on the second floor can accommodate parties of 16
to 48 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Jacobson 407-473-2647x
- Entertainment: Traditional New Orleans music can be heard throughout the restaurant.
- Special Events: Contact Cathy Jacobson at 407-473-2647 to book your upcoming private party!
A word from Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
Emeril's Orlando encompasses everything that Emeril stands for - high energy, bold exciting flavors & a memorable experience. Chef Emeril Lagasse's fifth restaurant, Emeril's Restaurant Orlando, is a fitting addition to the line-up at Universal CityWalk. Upon entering the restaurant your eyes take you on a ride up the metal staircase, across the Gertjejansen artwork, down the wall of wine, over the Ochsner portrait & stopping for a moment at the food bar. By this time the staff greets you with the warmth of a welcome home. A drink at the bar, maybe a classic New Orleans cocktail to start & then you are seated. The dining room bustles with energy with a view of the chef & the brilliance in the kitchen. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual, but no sleeveless shirts for gentleman & boys. Gabriel Orozco, General Manager, is dedicated to providing you with that memorable dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
289 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (145)fit for foodies (128)notable wine list (82)romantic (80)good for groups (55)scenic view (41)kid-friendly (35)hot spot (34)great for lunch (31)late-night find (23)neighborhood gem (14)vibrant bar scene (12)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- My Daughter's 21st Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014My daughter and I had an awesome time at Emeril's Orlando. The food was perfect and the wait staff very professional and courteous. Although we were late for our reservation, we were able to be seated. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slipped a litte in service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We go to Emeril's at Citiwalk every year for our Anniversary. This year we were a little disappointed in the food and service. Also this year they didn't do anything special for our Anniversary. In prior years they gave us an additional appetizer to share and a special Happy Anniversay dessert to share. The staff knew it was our Anniversary as they all greated us with "Happy Anniversary" so it's not like they didn't know. Every year we sit upstairs in the Cigar Room but this year they seated us on the patio. The Cigar Room is much more intimate and the service is much much better. We'll probably still go there again but if the next visit is on the same level - we won't be dining at Emeril's any longer.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to be.BlueMaryDined on 9/12/2014We were to Emerils 8 and 9 years ago. It was fabulous. Pizza was bland and special flounder entree was heavily peppered. Flavors were off. Service was still great.Special Features:
- Why I still love Emeril's OrlandoSoniaDined on 9/12/2014I went to Emeril's for dinner as part of an evening out. The service was good, but for this restaurant, I had to give it a "good" rating, b/c they were a bit slow. The waitstaff was knowledgeable and attentive, but just a little slower than usual. The food was outstanding, as was the ambiance of the place. I was my own dinner date, but this place is a great date night place. I'll definitely be going back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland foodjopaDined on 9/11/2014appetizer was good,entrees were not very flavorful, rather bland Disappointed
- FoodieDined on 9/11/2014Excellent service and food. We always eat here when we are in orlandoSpecial Features:
- GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014If your'e a tourist or just a local at City Walk, Emerils is definitely great for a date night or foodies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsLisaDined on 9/6/2014Be prepared to pay. Our bill was $100.00 per personSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emerils was a huge let downOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We were excited for weeks to go... get there and our waiter did not greet us for 15 mins once greeted we were rushed to decide. Apps were cold and not well seasoned... The main dishes we ordered the salmon was very under cooked and quality was not acceptable. . The chicken was not plated well just thrown together. . Basically BBQ chicken with bottled sauce u can tell.. over greasy potatoes. . And they were also cold... i spent over $100 for food I would expect from a low grade truck stop... I will never go to the restaurant again and make it known to everyone how bad of a rip off Emerils is... STAY AWAY!!!!
- Wonderfulreeree821Dined on 9/6/2014We had an amazing anniversary dinner here. The food and service were outstanding. Definitely a place we recommend and love coming to.Special Features:
- UmmmmmmmCindiDined on 9/5/2014We participated in the Magical Dining with another couple and all of us were very impressed with the menu choices. We gave top points to the Cevieche (and we are picky on that) I had the steamed mussels and the others had Salmon and we all were impressed. The wine picks were great with our entrees. The deserts (bread pudding & Flan) were very good and not too big. We really enjoyed trying a new place and were willing to put up with being stuffed as we left. Thank You!Special Features:
- Best steak I've ever hadSulferdogDined on 9/5/2014Truly a fabulous restaurant. The food atmosphere service drinks we all amazing! Every item from appetizer to expresso was a treat. I can't wait for another occasion to go back.Special Features:
- Nice, but food quality not up to $$OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Nice place to eat visually. The food is not worth the price. I have eaten better food at Bonefish Grill. Service was not great, our food came out cold, overcooked steak, and I felt like I was bothering the staff for service.
- They don't depend on repeat businssOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Way to pricey for an average meal but since they are in Universal's City Walk we kind of felt like they really didn't care.
- mkmkDined on 9/3/2014Dessert was great! Somewhat disappointed in rest food. Perhaps too high expectations.
- Always dependableVeniceBillDined on 9/2/2014This was not our first visit and won't be our last. The food is always prepared 'as you like it' and the menu has something for every taste. The service is attentive and not pushy, and there just isn't anything to complain about - unless some family decides to share their screaming child with the neighbors, but that is why the restaurant has more than one table.... All in all, it was another great experience and worth every penny - and it takes lots of pennies, so plan on that part too.Special Features:
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 8/31/2014Table was next to service door on the second floor heard all the kitchen noise, Salmon was cold, tasted fishy, smelled fishy, long wait between courses, saw the bus boy more than the waiter's
- EmerilSwedeDined on 8/31/2014Great place to have great food with family.... We are from out of state and this was a pleasant place to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant month menucatlvrDined on 8/26/2014Was great! I am not a seafood fan but my friends are, we would come back with or without special deals. Don't forget the cornbread, which is to die for. Waiter gave us a bag of it to go, ensuring a nice tip and slavish devotion.Special Features:
- have dessert and appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The appetizers and dessert was amazing.. had to send main food back...it was cooked fine but no wow factor it was just ok and for the price ok is not good.... the service was good but it also took a long time to get our main course.. try the cheese cake..I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionfoodhawksDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu and everything was fantastic! The service could not have been better. We also enjoyed having a drink at the bar before dinner. Great martini!Special Features:
- jonmargDined on 8/21/2014My husband, our 3 children and I had the pleasure of dining at Emeril's on 8/21. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. It was by far our best meal of the week while on vacation. Our waiter Miguel was very attentive, personable, as well as knowledgeable and made our experience even better. We are already looking forward to our trip to Orlando next year so that we can dine at Emeril's again!Special Features:
- Pretty goodHariDined on 8/20/2014Definitely the best restaurant in universal studio's park!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A one time thing.jenlynDined on 8/20/2014Everyone needs to try things once but once was plenty. The food was ok (Wouldn't order the same thing again though) but after a $100 food and dessert tab, I shouldn't have left still hungry.Special Features:
- Star chef does not dissapointsquidpogoDined on 8/19/2014We had a great meal here for our anniversary. I was a bit worried that our expectations where too high, having been to Emeril's NOLA restaurant, but we were thrilled with the whole dinning experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Food was excellent and the service was terrific. It was the best Ceasar Salad ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delicious and Cool Birthday LunchfoodieDined on 8/19/2014We had lunch celebrating my daughter's 17th birthday. It was cool and relaxing sipping iced tea while watching people passing by in the blazing sun. We shared the Tuna Lettace Wraps and I loved the spiciness from the jalapeño pepper with the avocado pozu. We both had the Brazilian Seafood Stew and enjoyed the dish very much. We received the yummy chocolate lava cake parfait as the free birthday dessert. The banana cream on top was light and refreshing. Service was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed our first meal very much and will definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014We had a fabulous meal, he staff was knowledgeable and attentive. We had a relaxing wonderful experience. The food was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's was a disappointment againJerryHVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a special dinner planned for Emeril's. Unfortunately, the service was very slow, and the food was poor. 16 oz ribeye was tough and the sauce tasted terrible. Even managed to make pizza with prosciutto that tasted bad. Expensive dinner, frustratingly slow service. This is the second disappointing dining experience at this Emeril's. Would not recommend.
- EnjoyableDonmag352Dined on 8/16/2014Four us dined on Saturday nigh and the we walked right in with our reservations. The food was good but not exceptional. However the service was exceptional. I didn't like the big open area to the kitchen because at my table I constantly saw people working to get food out and supervisors directing staff. They should work to make the atmosphere more tranquil. Very good but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food was pretty good, but they removed the calamari which was why we went to the restaurant. It was my birthday on the day of our visit, and I was hoping for a decadent chocolate dish but was not happy with the selection.
- Family birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014We had 7 in our party. Food was great, nice view of sunset over Universal. It was a little loud for our large table to hear each other, but that wasnt to unexpected. Very high ceilings, nice wine list, nice decor. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...UaskedDined on 8/14/2014Watch out for the black grouper...tasted great but saw it again at 2am....did not agree with me at all and I haven't thrown up in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- emerilstiyana99Dined on 8/14/2014The environment was nice. There was not a great food selection and the waiters were arrogant.Special Features:
- Great food - Unwelcome payment.StKnuckleDined on 8/13/2014The only place in the Universal Studios complex that gave us grief about charging our meals to our room. I would not have mentioned this but after it happened for a second time when my wife returned the next evening for a cocktail... There it is. (Charging to the room is common for on-site Resort Hotel Guests).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beginningsIsasigDined on 8/12/2014Had a birthday in our party and I let them know on line when I reserved through Opentable. To our delight the hostess congratulated the birthday "boy" as he sat at the table. Attention to detail goes a long way in this restaurant! The dinner was delicious! And when I complaint to the waitress that my Brussels sprouts were a bit undercooked, she appeared with an extra side of perfectly cooked delicious ones. BAM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceJessicaDined on 8/11/2014We have went to this restaurant a few years when we were visiting Universal Studios and food and service was absolutely amazing so we decided to visit the restaurant again on our recent trip. However, it was absolutely disappointing. The service was slow and it took over an hour to just get our food when restaurant was not even that busy. We had to flag servers down to just get a water refill. Nobody had even offered us bread while we were waiting. We had to ask for it so we can get something for our young child to eat while we were waiting on his meal. Our steaks weren't cooked the way we asked but after waiting for an hour, we just wanted to eat and leave. Servers spent more time socializing than waiting on tables.
- Wonderful!LovebrewpubsDined on 8/11/2014The food was wonderful here! The menu was not too big and not too small. Service was top notch. Would highly recommend the pork chop over grits. Will definitely be back next time we are in the area.Special Features:
- DisappointingJaniceWDDined on 8/11/2014My husband's favorite dish is Braised Short Ribs! Imagine his joy when one of the very few choices was just this! ......didn't last long. They were too salty, and the gravy actually had lumps of flour undissolved. I am a vegetarian, and the waiter described, in depth, what one of the "dishes of the day" was. It sounded wonderful! Moments later, he came back, said they didn't have that specific dish, and described something very less appealing to me. The restaurant itself needs some updating. Very disappointing.
- I love this placeLoveDined on 8/10/2014There food is amazing and service is outstanding. The wine list is amazing and there deserts selection is great.Special Features: