Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
6000 Universal Boulevard, Suite 702
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando
- Phone: 4072242424
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner: Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 p.m., Friday – Saturday: 5 – 10:30 p.m.; Happy Hours: 4 – 8 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Cajun, Creole
- Executive Chef: Emeril Lagasse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril’s Orlando is available for private functions and can accommodate
up to 200 guests for seated dinners, and 500 guests reception style. Two
private dining rooms on the second floor can accommodate parties of 16
to 48 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Jacobson 407-473-2647x
- Entertainment: Traditional New Orleans music can be heard throughout the restaurant.
- Special Events: Contact Cathy Jacobson at 407-473-2647 to book your upcoming private party!
A word from Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
Emeril's Orlando encompasses everything that Emeril stands for - high energy, bold exciting flavors & a memorable experience. Chef Emeril Lagasse's fifth restaurant, Emeril's Restaurant Orlando, is a fitting addition to the line-up at Universal CityWalk. Upon entering the restaurant your eyes take you on a ride up the metal staircase, across the Gertjejansen artwork, down the wall of wine, over the Ochsner portrait & stopping for a moment at the food bar. By this time the staff greets you with the warmth of a welcome home. A drink at the bar, maybe a classic New Orleans cocktail to start & then you are seated. The dining room bustles with energy with a view of the chef & the brilliance in the kitchen. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual, but no sleeveless shirts for gentleman & boys. Gabriel Orozco, General Manager, is dedicated to providing you with that memorable dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Emeril's Restaurant Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
290 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (154)fit for foodies (129)romantic (81)notable wine list (80)good for groups (64)scenic view (41)hot spot (40)kid-friendly (35)great for lunch (33)late-night find (21)vibrant bar scene (20)neighborhood gem (14)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Fabulous Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2014My husband and I stopped here before a Blue Man Group show. (We learned from the Blue Man Group website that if you have your Blue Man Group tickets you receive 10% off!) We had the best time. The food was amazing. We had the bbq shrimp, scallops (out of this world) and the trout. Our server (I think his name was Mike) and his team were incredible. Mike made the best wine recommendations to pair with our entrees and even shared insightful history about the wines. (We ended up selecting the Honig Chardonnay+ Scallops and Emeril's Pinot Grigio + Trout.) Our only regret was that we had to get to the show and didn't have time to indulge in the Creme Brulee. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!LaurenAshleyDined on 10/24/2014We had such a great time here! We showed up about 30 mins before our reservation and went to the bar for happy hour, which is a gem! we did get to sit a little early which was nice. Everything on the menu looked so good and we did have one person with a gluten allergy and they addressed it when we got our menus which was nice! Overall the food was great, everyone enjoyed there meal and the service was very good, no one ran out of a drink , which is my pet peeve. They also helped us celebrate someones birthday with a dessert! I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Universal or that lives in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food, super serviceTCNOLAVIPDined on 10/23/2014Don't think this is just another tourist place. The food, menu selections, wine list, service, drink list are all first class Don't miss the Banana Cream Pie!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Emeril's FoodyumyumDined on 10/22/2014We were a party of seven and we all enjoyed the generous portions and delicious food. For us all, Emeril's makes one of our favorite cuisines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very attentive staffDobbinDined on 10/21/2014I've been to a number of Emerils restaurants I like all of them. They make everyone feel very special. The food is great and can't be found anywhere. You just can't beat it.Special Features:
- A perfect fanciful celebrationCassidiaDined on 10/20/2014I took my parents here for their 30th wedding anniversary. The food was superb, the waiters were attentive and helpful. I definitely felt the fine dining experience while there, pulling out a chair for you to sit, folding napkins in your lap, etc. They even brought out a special dessert plate for the occasion. Bonus - If you bring your Universal Park ticket you get a free dessert or appetizer. Who doesn't like free, when spending a pretty penny on dinner! Must trys - scallops, sea trout and creme brule.Special Features:
- Poor Version of olive GVindalooManDined on 10/19/2014This is an over priced version of Olive Garden. Not much quality or substance or flare...... -is this the best you could come up with? Emeril: your restaurant is not much better than Olive Garden. Save your $Special Features:
- Still one of the bestMg13VIPDined on 10/19/2014Once again, we have a fantastic meal at Emeril's. The food is consistently good and combined with the Banana Cream Pie is the best.Special Features:
- Culinary Review of EmerilsMetroReviewDined on 10/19/2014Although an enjoyable overall dining experience, I was looking for the "Bam" in some of my dishes that were elusive to my taste buds. The opening round of Calamari was good. (at Emerils you want more than good) Fried, somewhat non-distinguishable sauce on the bottom. The cornbread muffins were excellent, never had better. The Bowl of Gumbo was good. (Once again, "good" isn't what you want). If was something that needed "Kicking-up-a-notch". The seafood bowl dish had some of the freshest fish I ever had on top with rice and brown sauce, but I remained looking for something in the flavor to knock my socks off. Outstanding restaurant, great service. Need to revisit menu.Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Our dinner at Emeril's Orlando was a disappointment. It was extremely busy so we waited at the bar. When seated, too many people waited on us so our orders got confused and we had to wait a long time for a drink after telling 2 waiters we never received it. Our meal was very salty...nothing to really recommend. I only ate 2 of the 5 shrimp in my meal...because of the excessive salt. Because it took so long, we asked for our dessert "to go" and waited another 20-25 minutes for it to come. The manager for the night came over while we were waiting for dessert to tell us "it was on Emeril's" because it was taking so long, but it was never taken off our bill and we couldnt stay any longer.Special Features:
- Good atmosphere, but greasy foodJocelyn2601Dined on 10/18/2014We were so excited to eat at an Emeril restaurant, but we were so disappointed. For an appetizer we had the Fried Green Tomatoes and Wild Mushrooms. They both werecso greasy the you could not taste the freshness of the tomato, and could certainly not taste the one wild mushroom in the heavy sauce (I did ask what the wild mushroom was and there was only one). I had a trout that was over cooked and covered with greasy breadcrumbs. I had to scrape it off to even find the trout. Overall the food was very bad from start to end. I will say that the atmosphere was very pleasant and the tables were not over crowded.Special Features:
- Good food, noiseyWolfDined on 10/17/2014The food is very good, as you would expect at any Emeril's restaurant. The service was also very good. However, the noise level in the room we were seated was ridiculous. It's a glassed in area just outside the main room. Due to all the glass and other hard surfaces the noise has nowhere to go. To compound the issue, 2 tables away was a very, very loud man. I could easily make out every word he said at his table of 8. He was the only one at the table that was so loud. Other diners near us were also commenting about him. Unlikely I would ever return here.Special Features:
- worst serviceStircrazyDined on 10/16/2014Party of 4 from the time we were seated it took us 2 hours to get out. They leave a eight door to the kitchen dish washing area open. I spent the 2 hours watching them wash dishes. You would think you're paying 40 dollars a dish you wouldn't see that. I've get better service at Dennys. I would never go back.
- Best dining at Universal StudiosgapcreekgourmetDined on 10/15/2014Step into Emeril's and out of the hustle and bustle of Universal Studios. Beautiful fine dining cuisine fit for foodies. Hospitality at its finest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as expectedhadchipsDined on 10/15/2014Whole meal was excellent, and the service was awesome as well. Waiter was very helpful with selections as well.Special Features:
- Spetacular!MarceloSantosDined on 10/13/2014Perfect dinner, perfect place, flawless service. A "must do" in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerFloridanaJoeDined on 10/11/2014We were hoping for a special 25th anniversary dinner, we had been to Emerils 4 time. this trip was nothing special , nothing really bad, just not that special experience we had had in the past ,, may not be backSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Emeril's had great atmostphere and was a nice spot for my husband and I to go for our a little celebration. The food overall was good,however, I was disappointed in the portion vs the cost. Three scallops for over $30 was a let down. Other than that it was a good experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentwineandinemeDined on 10/9/2014Food was fantastic and not ridiculously priced. Noisy since it's in Universal but that was expected. Free appetizer by showing your park tickets which was a bonus! Wish we would have eaten there every night. Better than anywhere else we ate and we spent more other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014We have been here three times and have not been disappointed. Both the food and staff were excellent. Plan an coming back soon with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Food was excellent.Service outstanding.Its the third experience at a Emeril's.Every time it was better than the last.Pricey ,but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Went to this restaurant for a girls night. Made the reservation and we're seated quickly. Service was good and food was survived quickly. Quality was ok, but not worth the price. And it was extremely loud, this was disappointing.Special Features:
- foodiejunkieDined on 10/3/2014It was above all expectations. The service, food and drinks were lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- needs more intimacy!haircutterDined on 10/3/2014We were hoping to see customers more "dressed". We are very much aware as to where the restaurant is located, but I guess we were anticipating a more intimate and upscale atmosphere. Upon entering, there were a few people at the front. A man wearing a suit and 2 women dressed all too casually showing guests to their tables. Front of house sets the first impression. In a restaurant with wonderful service, great food and a willingness to make an occasion special, like your wait staff did for us for our anniversary, the "front of house" seemed to fall short. Aside from that, the attentiveness from your staff and the wonderful food made our 27th wedding anniversary a memorable experience, Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Service!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014Even though the food was amazing, the incredible service made the experience unforgettable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelentvieira84Dined on 9/30/2014A nice place, with very good food - kids loved the filet mignon. Also the service with Michael was perfect! We loved!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DpdemDined on 9/29/2014Prior noise level was much less, maybe because it was a rainy Monday night and it was not packed with diners. Service and food was was great as always. Had the tasting menu with wine pairings, nicely done. Wife is allergic to seafood and they worked around that in the tasting menu.Special Features:
- EmerilsKathyDined on 9/28/2014This was the 2nd time we were here. Food was absolutely awesome, atmosphere great. My reservation stated that it was a birthday celebration, however it was never acknowledged. The service the first time we were there was awesome. This time there was a lot of confusion among the staff assigned to the upstairs area. All in all this is a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- needanightoutNeedanightoutDined on 9/28/2014Emeril's used to be the place for a special night out. Something has changed: the patrons are all wearing shorts and t-shirts and all they want to do is eat and get back to the parks. On Sunday night the tables were not full. I was able to get a reservation Sunday morning. The food and service just do not have the same "bam" anymore. As a local, I will not think of Emeril's the same way now.Special Features:
- Wonderous experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014This was our first time in Emeril's. Had the Chef's Tasting Menu with wine pairing - worth every penny. Service was great. Food and wines capped off a perfect day. We will return, often.Special Features:
- Girl's Night OutLuv2eatDined on 9/27/2014Me and two of my girlfriend's went to Emerils for Magical Dining and we were amazed. The ambiance, the view, the food, and the service was AMAZING!! Our servers really took good care of us. The food was very delicious. I will be going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectancy Met.exeptional5Dined on 9/26/2014Enjoyed the attention the servers gave. Liked the separate rooms upstairs. Would have liked to been able to sit with my date in a booth type setting. Would have been more inimate. Don't drink but the wine list was impressive. The food tasted exeptional. Would have like more of the spinach sides. Fish portion was plentiful. Cornbread muffins delicious. Overall great night out.Special Features:
- Will Keep ReturningMisterd309Dined on 9/24/2014This is my fourth time at the restaurant and I have never been disappointed. Food is always top notch and exceptional. Our waiter, Devin, was phenomenal. He was on top of things but never intrusive. We are already booking another reservation.Special Features:
- Great food, shame about the serviceMartinFromBrightonDined on 9/24/2014We visit Orlando every year and each year book a table at Emeril's to end our holiday on a high. Every year until this one it has lived up to our expectations and our expectations are high based on previous experiences. This time the service was poor. We were kept waiting at least 10 mins before our initial drinks order was taken and water provided. A subsequent drinks order failed to materialize after waiting for 15 mins - I cancelled this one. One of our party was drinking only water and had to ask 3 times for more after the initial serving. This is not the service I expect from a restaurant of this standard and I felt let down from a previously expectant high. Will think long and hard before considering returning next year.Special Features:
- Nice Dinner for Varied GroupcknyDined on 9/24/2014We had a mixed group: some foodies, a child and a grandma. All the adults were happy and the restaurant was very accommodating about allowing just one person to do the tasting menu. The service really made the evening. Our waiter was Miguel (I may be wrong but it started with an M and he has worked there since 2008) and he was on top of it without hovering nor upselling. We would recommend it to anyone visiting Universal. One suggestion would be to make the kids' pizza without gruyere as it gives it a different "pizza" taste.Special Features:
- Disappointeddina77Dined on 9/23/2014I was excited to go here for Magical Dining with friends. They did not give us the Magical Dining menus and when they did, they only gave us 3 to share for a party of 8. The service was slow and, they did not come to check on us. The food was so-so. Unfortunately, I would not go back.
- Great place to dineBer2florDined on 9/21/2014The atmosphere was great, the BBQ white schrimp and the Filet Mignon was perfect. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it could beGr8FoodVIPDined on 9/21/2014We've eaten here a few times over the years and always left underwhelmed. Don't know if it's a matter of being in the middle of a theme park gateway or something else, but the food isn't representative of Emeril's capabilities. The best things we had were the ceviche and the bread. Everything else was sloppily prepared, under-seasoned and simply bland.
- I absolutely loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014The food and service were outstanding. I can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricelessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014This rates as one of the best dining experiences I've had in my life. My wife and I were amazed by the ninja style service. It was like the movie ,The Butler, The wait staff seem to moved in and out of the table area with little notice. My wife and I were talking and I turned and my coffee cup was full again, I never saw the waitress. The quality of the food was second to none. I moped my plate with my rolls. I Didn't want to leave any of the meal on my plate. We finished our meal with desert which was out of this world, Banana cream pie and butterscotch cheesecake.Special Features: