New Orleans, LA 70130Neighborhood:
CreolePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans/
- Phone: 5045289393
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole
- Executive Chef: David Slater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Customize your private party with exquisite food, wine & service.
- Private Party Contact: Ashton Senn 504-528-9393x
A word from Emeril's Restaurant
From its first day, Emeril's Restaurant & the multitalented man who reinvents it with every meal became the focus of ecstatic praise. A decade after Emeril's Restaurant exploded onto the culinary scene, Emeril's has evolved & transformed itself for the 21st century by updating its flagship restaurant. Completed in 2000, the innovative details reflect the significance of the warehouse district location, new New Orleans cuisine & Emeril’s extensive wine list. The Food Bar is framed by a tapestry of glass encased spices showcasing the bold & creative flavors that Chef Emeril features. Emeril's state of the art kitchen is visible from the main dining room. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual with no sleeveless shirts for men, no hats or flip flops. David Slater, Chef de Cuisine, and Kevin Delaune, General Manager, are dedicated to providing you with that memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerCreole
Emeril's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Warehouse District ›
Emeril's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
457 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (301)fit for foodies (261)notable wine list (204)romantic (170)good for groups (145)neighborhood gem (117)hot spot (101)great for lunch (83)vibrant bar scene (43)kid-friendly (22)great for brunch (21)late-night find (15)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Emeril's doesn't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I had always wanted to eat at one of Emeril's restaurants. Needless to say it was worth the anticipation. Our meal was amazing. I had the soup of the day and was happy that I chose it. I also had the swordfish that was phenomenal. I would highly recommend visiting Emeril's while in New Orleans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/27/2014To noisy, to busy and we were right by kitchen with waiters rushing by. The noise level was so high that a conversation was impossible. We were disappointed in the food as well.Special Features:
- Great food!JeffDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I went for a special occasion dinner and enjoyed the staff and food..Special Features:
- First Anniversary Dinner Success!kmwwVIPDined on 9/26/2014The service and food were excellent! Both were the best we've had in a long time. Definitely made our First Wedding Anniversary very special.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Our servers were fantastic I believe her name was kisha. She had great knowledge of menu and wine list. She also made us fell as if she had known us foreverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just because it has a famous name..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014We visited this restaurant because of the name. Food was over priced and by the time food came it was warm at best. Thanks for experience, but will not be returning.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/25/2014The food was delicious. The service was great. It wasn't pricey. I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014excellent service and food. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Exceptional!DuchessDined on 9/24/2014Great restaurant and service without comparison! Exceptional food as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousclw0922Dined on 9/24/2014cant say enough about how great our dining experience wasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As expectedShaminDined on 9/24/2014Emeril's has been a part of the Warehouse District scene for decades now, and the food does not disappoint. Other restaurants in the area may have passed it due to innovations, but Emeril's still delivers great food, great setting. Going for lunch was much cheaper than dinner.Special Features:
- Amazing AppetizersLuv2dinetooDined on 9/23/2014Reservations were simple to make, had to add more guest and they accomodated no problem. They actually realized when we walked in we had an add on guest with out the guest knowing. Very professional team and not your average hostess, I was impressed. We went for lunch. The cheese board appetizer was our favorite, definetly a good foodie item to try. I would go back just for the cheese board. One person loved the oyster soup, chicken and waffles and the BLT with shrimp. I enjoyed the sweet potatoe chips, perfect amount of saltiness and sweetness with crunch. Great lunch location for business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ray knows winesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014When visiting Emeril's make sure you ask for Ray, the Sommelier, you'll be in great hands. He knows his wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerromanticDined on 9/21/2014We had an amazing dinner. The staff was beyond what we expected. We had a fabulous time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceUnbelivable02Dined on 9/20/2014Never got our food waited for 40mins and left the resturant! had to rate it as poor because it never came out!Special Features:
- Bam!JDHHS67Dined on 9/20/2014Great evening from start to finish. Great wine list. Service outstanding! We had 6 different appetizers and we all tried each one...all were outstanding! Dinner meals were all terrific! The drum fish was the best I ever had! We will all come back on our next trip to the Big Easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerAnniversaryNightDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated our Anniversary at Emeril's at the Warehouse District in New Orleans. It was a very nice romantic and elegant dinner. The service was top notched. The Restaurant Greeter was courteous and helpful. Devon, Tyler, and Austin were our waiters. Devon was courteous, polished and metiqulous. All the waiters were very knowledgable and attentive. I watched GM Kevin Delaune constantly monitor service and make recommendations to make service even better. They worked as a well oiled machine... We had the Red Fish served on a "road kill" mashed potatoes and it was splendid!!! The fish was prepared just right. It wasn't dry or "fishy". The potatoes was a thin sheet served under the fish. It was very tasty...Special Features:
- Eric2cathDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food. Everything we tried was great. The wait staff was very helpful.Special Features:
- Fit for a king & queenGreyWarden90Dined on 9/19/2014My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary and we were treated like royalty. We told the host we had a reservation and he immediately saw our OpenTable stating it was a special occasion. The waiter new everything about the wines and we picked a half bottle. He recommended a starter of the sausage; It was spectacular! The complimentary breads were killer. We had 2 or 3 servers keeping an eye on us. They gave us clean silver and plates several times, and they also replaced our water with fresh water glasses after about am hour in. The food is to die for and the service is perfection. Everything they offer rolled into one is worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch-tastic!kmhmdDined on 9/19/2014Took my daughters to Emeril's and sat at the Kitchen bar, the menu was inspired, and the food was absoutely delicious. The service and interaction with the wonderful kitchen Krewe made the experience a memorable one, with extra onion rings for my youngest, and extra Gulf shrimp for me!Special Features:
- CGFoodiesDined on 9/18/2014We loved everything about this place!! The old warehouse converted into a restaurant has so much character and the open yet intimiate design works great, and if you want to watch all the action, you can take a seat at the bar tables at the kitchen. This was or first time in New Orleans and we had a huge list of "must eat here" places from online research and recommendations from friends, however, this was not one of them. We wanted to check it out because after all Emeril is the original food tv celebrity with mulitple restaurants over the US and we are so happy we dined here!! The food was amazing as expected and price point for what you get is excellent. The service was outstanding and we were given 5 star treatment the entire night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril'sCarolAnnDined on 9/18/2014I accompanied my husband on a business trip to New Orleans, and we decided to go to Emeril's in the Warehouse District for dinner since we heard so many good things about it. We arrived early, so we had an excellent glass of wine at the bar before being seated. For appetizer we had the BBQ shrimp--the best we ever had. For the main course we had the swordfish. It was very good. Of course, we had to have the famous banana cream pie for dessert, which we couldn't finish, so we took it back to the hotel, put it in the fridge, and enjoyed it the next day. I can't say enough about Emeril's. The food was excellent, and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDoodleDined on 9/17/2014Service and food exceeded my high expectations of this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okay foodKj252Dined on 9/15/2014My husband and I were disappointed with our entrees--they weren't bad but okay/decent but at that price we were expecting wow. I had salmon and he had a steak. Bread and wine were amazing. Gumbo was delicious. Entrees middle of the road. Service was out of this world.Special Features:
- Late night after long flightEnjoyDined on 9/13/2014Open table easy use. Had 3 corse "We live to eat " restaurant week menu. Good duck pate bruschetta, cold cream corn soup appys. Then had pork chop and boulibasse like mussels and shrimp in a marinara sauce. Upgraded the desert to banana cream pie. Also had the blueberry mousse angel food cake. Both were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing everythingironchefgibbyDined on 9/13/2014waiter was so helpful and kind, best service i ever had, food was over the top, hands down best place in new orleans.Special Features:
- That's not serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Fantastic food, excellent wine list but if the waiters had been any more attentive they'd have been sat at our table or even closer. Too intrusive to be genuinely concerned about our modest requirements for their assistance.Special Features:
- I felt like royalty.ReeseDined on 9/12/2014The food was amazing. The staff was fantastic. We never had to ask for anything. It was quite the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's New OrleansUTUBETVIPDined on 9/10/2014Kevin is the best GM/front of house person in all of Emeril's Restaurants...he knows his clientle and makes sure they are well taken care of...from timely seating to checking on their meals. This makes the dining experience a special event! Great job..and thanks again for the super dinner.Special Features:
- EmerilsalohadjcDined on 9/10/2014Food, service, and the ambiance was very nice. The selection of dishes were of good design.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Orleans gem...Foodie1VIPDined on 9/10/2014We had lunch and dinner here while visiting. Clearly the best food we had in NO. For lunch: BBQ shrimp, Kale salad were enjoyed by my dining partner. The gumbo and the drum were delicious as well. For dinner the surf/turf (drum and filet) was excellent. The wine was outstanding with many excellent choices. The sommelier was quite helpful in selecting an outstanding bottle from a new winery. A must for fine dining while in NO.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedRozHollidayDined on 9/7/2014Overall, we were really disappointed. The service was very good...until our entree took about an hour to come out (I think actually a little over an hour). Our reservation was for 8:30, so we were starving by the time we got served. We ordered gumbo to start, which was delicious and came immediately. We literally had over an hour of no food, which doesn't seem acceptable at a "fine dining" restaurant. We ordered the fried chicken for two, which was huge and delicious when it did arrive. Our waiter also never said anything regarding the wait. We looked on Emeril's website too, which had a three course meal, but when we asked the waiter about it he said no we don't. Our tab was $125 with tip, I feel like it was a waste for us:(.
- sad facefoodie4lifeDined on 9/7/2014The service was good but the food was not that Good, kind of an afterthought,very disappointed, We started with some apps, cheese plate was good, duck liver toast, did not have duck on it, the pork chop was over cooked for being medium, waited 30minutes for entrees, I think they were trying to impress the table in the kitchen, the fried chicken was o.k., the presentation was cool, and if you call that Southern slaw,no color or flavor, I don't know if the chef was doing any quality checks, it needs to improve, I grew up watching chef Emeril and this was not his food, mac and cheese was dry and had now cheese, salt and flavor, when I think about mac and cheese, I think about large elbow mac and creamy bechamel,kraft was better than that stuff
- Outstanding.franksDined on 9/7/2014I'll start off with the one negative for us, the restaurant was a bit far from our Hotel, we walked there but had to get a cab home. Some of the areas we walked through were not the best. Now, on to the good stuff. the staff at this restaurant were awesome with Great team work, they were very personable and one hundred percent committed to ensuring we had the perfect experience. My gluten free diet was not an issue, the wine list was unreal, and our food was top notch. Our waiter even surprised us with desert for our 1 year wedding anniversary. It was the best meal and the best overall dining experience we had in New Orleans. Outstanding service and the food was dynamite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the LineGrannyonceDined on 9/4/2014I finally got a chance to go to the original Emeril's. Needless to say I was not disappointed. Of course the food is at the Top of The Line, but the service is amazing. I never had to ask for anything, they were so attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!GinaDined on 9/4/2014This place is so delicious and the service was great. We had a group of 6 and everybody was very happy with their food choices. The Gumbo is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great visitJaneonthegoDined on 9/4/2014The food was exceptional...as expected at Emeril's....but the service was truly outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkmarkDined on 9/3/2014Worthy of visit. Not just a spot for tourists. Staff very attentive, wine list above average but don't expect "values"Special Features:
- So popularMaryJoDined on 9/3/2014Dining at Emeril's is an experience on so many people's bucket list. It did not disappoint. The service is amazing and the food exquisite. The hard part was deciding what to order. It all sounded incredible. Now I hope to someday visits his other two restaurants in New Orleans. A real reason to go back. Don't miss the bathroom. The walls have old pictures with celebrities built right into the tiles.Special Features:
- What can I say.....brodyboyVIPDined on 9/1/2014I come back to NO over and over to eat in this wonderful city but still peg this as the best place for me. Fun, knowledgeable staff [Kisha!!], excellent food, fantastic wine list. No place touches this for a taste of what New Orleans is really all about in the fine dining realm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.