Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house
- Phone: 7028917374x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour: Daily 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole
- Executive Chef: Heath Cicerelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House courtyard seats 35-50 guests & offers a six course Chef's tasting menu specially tailored to your guests tastes. Beverages are additional. Wine pairing package are available with your tasting. Emeril's chefs will create a menu for your guests using the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Conn 7027340025x14
A word from Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Chef Emeril Lagasse gives this New Orleans seafood house his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," and an imaginative sea-inspired design by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the ocean than the Vegas Strip.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)fit for foodies (101)romantic (76)notable wine list (69)good for groups (53)hot spot (27)great for lunch (22)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great food/good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014I really enjoyed the good. We had a work dinner there recently. We shared several sides and I had the seafood chopped salad and the scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnapOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Overall really good I ordered the snapper and being around fish and eating a lot of I found it way to small and boney Everything else Fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014I took my wife here for her birthday. I felt our waiter Christopher was absolutely perfect, he was extremely polite, very knowledgable on menu and tinned in very well on what my wife was interested in trying. The food was, not to give it enough praise but it was delicious. Also the other staff where very good also. In closing yes we enjoyed it and yes we would recommend it and yes we would definitely dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okjandrDined on 9/16/2014Split two Creole appetizers, crawfish and alligator meatballs, both were ok but surprisingly bland, particularly the crawfish. Main dishes were ok, but just ok. Service was pretty good.
- food not delievered as requestedChuckVIPDined on 9/16/2014Ordered fish without lemon due to an allergy, but it was delivered sitting on a bed of lemon. Returned the food, but the new version was overcooked. Totally unacceptable. In the mean time, the other dinners had finished their mean.Special Features:
- Impressed, as expectedImpressedDined on 9/15/2014Another home run for an Emeril Restaurant. From the friendly greeting, to the prompt seating, and a wait staff that was extremely knowledgeable about the menu, to the Five Star food.....another fine Emeril Dining Experience.Special Features:
- Great ServicempjptdjdDined on 9/15/2014We went for a birthday dinner, family of four. We were taken care of from the minute we sat down to receiving the check. Michael was a great waiter. From appetizers to dessert, all very good. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014The Service was amazing. Not once did I have to ask for something because they were on it. We had3 people serving us. The food was incredible too. The crab cake was yummiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as usualACharlesVIPDined on 9/12/2014My fifth time at this location...everytime I'm here I make it a point to come in. The pretzel rolls are OUTSTANDING. Ceasar dressing was a little watery but the grilled salmon was delicious. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's Fish House, Las VegasDorothyIL2014Dined on 9/11/2014Having not been to Emeril's Fish House in 11 years, I noticed that it had been remodeled but the food was as expected. The salmon and halibut were fabulous! Since I am not a fan of blue cheese, my lettuce wedge was dressed with an oil and vinegarette dressing. Also excellent. As Emeril is my favorite chef from the Food Channel, I have eaten a Emeril's, NOLA and Delmonico's in New Orleans and loved every experience. Can't wait to return. The service is excellent as well as the dining selection. Everyone appears to be happily employed. Keep it up. As an owner of two businesses, I like to see happy employees. They are more productive and if they like/love their job, they never work a day in their life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent dining experienceDonald9439VIPDined on 9/1/2014Celebrated our anniversary there. The service couldn't be better. Attentive without being obtrusive. The food is worthy of Emeril's name and reputation. The double cut pork chop was phenomenal. Would never have thought to order it there, but the table next to us had it and it looked amazing. Tasted even better with perfect accompaniments, sauces and absolutely no fat. The taste of New Orleans was a perfect desert to share and end an extraordinary evening. The restaurant closed that evening for renovations. Should rate a perfect 5 fir ambiance when completed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We were looking for an alternative to the Bellegio restaurants which we frequent on our Vegas visits. Emeril's New Orleans Fish House was a fabulous surprise. Excellent, creative menu, great service, wonderful food - highly recommend the crab cakes!!!!Special Features:
- Great service, tasty seafoodLuv2dineDined on 8/30/2014We asked for a quiet table and were accommodated. The service from a team of three was superb. We split the cold seafood appetizer platter - excellent choose. Very fresh, ice cold. I had the signature sweet BBQ salmon. Different and delicious. My husband had the seafood pan roast that was quite good. But the very best was the Huckleberry cobbler. Real berries, fabulous crust. All in all a very good dining experience. There is ongoing construction that detracted from the ambience, but won't last forever.Special Features:
- Dinner @Emeril'sFoodie123Dined on 8/30/2014The restaurant is sophisticated. The menu is simple yet offers a diverse seafood selection. The banana cream pie is amazing!!Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014The service was great but disappointed in the three crab pasta. The taste was not worth the money. The mashed potatoes and mushrooms were fabulous though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Everything was perfect, from the hostess, to waiter. Food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotDJSnowDined on 8/29/2014Emeriel nailed it. Great southern food...loved the cornbread, fish cooked and seasoned to perfection. Staff was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and service!!!!!AloveforfoodDined on 8/28/2014We arrived for our reservation on the dot and were taken directly to our table. We were celebrating our wedding intimately and the staff already knew. The service was impeccable and the food was out of this world. I would recommend Emerils hands down when going to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticRustyDined on 8/28/2014the food was excellent and the service exceptional - we had a table of 12 and everyone was very impressed with the food and serivceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night outssvirdenDined on 8/28/2014We wanted a wonderful meal for our Vegas evening. Emeril's did not disappoint. My husband is from MS, and loves cajun food. Everything was fabulous from the Kale salad and scallops to the banana cream pie. The service was excellent as well. Worth the splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceRomyDined on 8/26/2014It hd been awhile since we visited Emeril's Fish House, and we were still appreciative of the creative selections and friendly staff. We found the service a bit fast and when we asked to slow down, they did.Special Features:
- AwesomeSliceoflifeDined on 8/26/2014Our waiter. So sorry I have forgotten his name. Monday 8/35. He guided us with his menu knowledge, as well his personality.Special Features:
- The best seafood in Las Vegas!VegasVacationerDined on 8/25/2014Every time I vacation in Las Vegas, a visit to Emeril's New Orleans Fish House is always included. The food and service are fantastic. You can't go wrong ordering anything on the menu. Unlike some Las Vegas restaurants, the noise level is low enough to allow you to have a conversation with your fellow guests and servers without shouting. I am looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Emeril's in MGM GrandLBD2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was good at this restaurant, but not as spectacularly good as I've had at other Emeril Lagasse restaurants. The exception would be the New Orleans BBQ shrimp appetizer; a delicious, authentic New Orleans dish. Service was fantastic; good atmosphere also.I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprisingly not what we expectedtroyDined on 8/23/2014i wanted to do something special for my boyfriend's birthday so i thought i would take him to a nice dinner and show. we ordered steak and some seafood soup. the food was bland and tasteless. the seafood soup had clams that were so overcooked and rubbery that i didn't get past the first bite. his steak was full of fat so he didn't even eat half. for being a new orleans inspired restaurant we were surprised that the only thing edible were the absolutely delicious pretzel rolls we were served before dinner. loved the service and look of this restaurant but the food was tasteless and extremely disappointing. ended up paying $150 for an uneaten meal, watching our show hungry, and stopping off at a drive through where we ate every bite.
- AnniversaryAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Fantastic Food! Great for our Wedding Anniversary. Front hostess was rude but Lawrence made up for it. Would do it again.Special Features:
- Wine!MeatsweatsDined on 8/23/2014Biggest wine list I have ever see with some amazing options and prices. Some of the best squash lobster soup I have ever had. It was lunch so still quiet. They had a happy hour option available and you got discounts on food and drinks but you had to sit at the bar which was awkward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ExperienceedibleindulgenceDined on 8/21/2014My date and I had a magnificent experience. Everything was Perfect! The service was outstanding above and beyond expectations. The wine selection is incredible and the server made the perfect recommendation. The food is delicious. It would take an English major to find the right words to describe this entire gastronomical experience. I plan to return as many times as possible when in town.Special Features:
- Nice Birthday outing!pumpkin1Dined on 8/20/2014Surprised my girlfriend with dinner and show. She loved the salmon entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service I have ever seenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The food and the ambiance were excellent but what made our experience really great was the staff and the service. The staff work as a team to meet your every need. They were absolutely outstanding.Special Features:
- Best Birthday Dinner EverkpFab40Dined on 8/15/2014Everything was great!! The food, the service, and ambience. Perfectly seasoned food. I want to go back and try everything on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Fish Dishes & Yummy DessertsRRMTDined on 8/14/2014Nice, Casual Place. Focus on fish. Good choice of 'fresh market fish' on the menu, plus lots of other regular innovative fish dishes. Extensive wine list. We had very good servers, enjoyed the pretzel bread, shrimp cocktail, butterfish and fisherman's stew. Great dessert to split is the sampler of pecan pie, bread pudding and the banana cream pie.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/14/2014HAVE BEEN TO NUMEROUS EMERIL RESTAURANTS OVER THE YEARS AND THIS WAS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE FROM SERVICE TO FOOD. ORDERED A BURGER AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A NICE HANDPACKED THICK COOKED THE WAY I WANTED BURGER (MEDIUM RARE). CAME OUT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FROZEN BURGER PATTY THAT WAS ANYTHING BUT MEDIUM RARE. BY THE TIME THE WAITER CAME BACK AND ASKED HOW EVERYTHING WAS MY HUSBAND WAS JUST ABOUT DONE AND THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE. ATE ONLY HALF. BILL CAME TO JUST UNDER $100 AND THAT WAS WITH MY BURGER TAKEN OFF! NOT IMPRESSED THIS TIME. WILL NOT RUSH BACK NOR RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
- Delightful!LeybababyDined on 8/9/2014My father and I enjoyed every element of our dinner at Emeril's Fish House. From their beer and wine list, to fresh dinner rolls, to our main course of delicious redfish and butterfish. Everything was fantastic and the service was too. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an intimate dining experience or celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerNLVClientDined on 8/9/2014Food was good. Calamari we ordered was slightly warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent, as usualiceterrorsDined on 8/9/2014My group of 6, which included a few who had been to your restaurant before, all enjoyed ourselves. We had a very disapointing experience at another well known chef's establishment, so we were pleasantly surprised that Emeril's still maintained his standards of quality, while not being extraordinarily expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really bad serviceMundeleinMikeVIPDined on 8/8/2014Our waitress seemed annoyed anytime we asked for anything. The food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/8/2014I've eaten at this restaurant before and enjoyed it. But this visit was horrible! The service was really bad. It took way too long to get our food, then when it did come, the server brought the wrong entree to my husband. He did exchange it, but it took so long that I had already eaten my dinner before his even arrived. Also the food I received was cold, but I hesitated it to send it back because I was afraid I would never see it again. They also completely ignored the fact that we were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. I am checking this one off my list forever and you should too.
- DisappointedBobpDined on 8/8/2014We had been to Emeril's a few years ago and had a fabulous meal. This time it was less than stellar. We had two people waiting our table that were far from polished. They recommended the House Specialties rather than the fresh fish of the day. One said he doesn't like fish and the other said the fresh fish list is just a piece of fish with some sauce on the side - not very appetizing. Three of us went with the house fish specials, but my wife went with the fresh fish. Her fish was actually good. For the three of us with the specials, you had no idea that you were eating fish. Between the very heavy pecan crust and everything else piled on my fish, it could have been anything we were eating. It simply was not very good.
- i will dine here againneutraloneDined on 8/8/2014the food was excellent, i had a problem with the reservation. it seems the restaurant does not want to take people early (less than 15 minutes). every other restaurant i have been to is flexible 15 minutes either side of the reservation. after the initial reservation misunderstanding the experience was good. the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.