Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house
- Phone: 7028917374x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour: Daily 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole
- Executive Chef: Heath Cicerelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House courtyard seats 35-50 guests & offers a six course Chef's tasting menu specially tailored to your guests tastes. Beverages are additional. Wine pairing package are available with your tasting. Emeril's chefs will create a menu for your guests using the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Conn 7027340025x14
A word from Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Chef Emeril Lagasse gives this New Orleans seafood house his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," and an imaginative sea-inspired design by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the ocean than the Vegas Strip.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House reviews from OpenTable diners
248 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (129)special occasion (128)notable wine list (81)romantic (78)good for groups (61)hot spot (31)great for lunch (28)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (15)great for brunch (10)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- DeliciousCranberryBobDined on 10/25/2014Seafood lover delight. Delicious food prepared superbly. Lawrence and the entire waiter staff very polite and engaging. In addition to the seafood, members of our group also enjoyed the bourbon soaked ribeye steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Our great experience at Emeril's began when the restaurant called a few days ahead to confirm the reservation and asked whether we were celebrating a special occasion. Both the hostess and our waiter wished us a happy anniversary. The staff was very attentive and took very good care of us. The food was absolutely outstanding. I opted for grilled swordfish, one of the fresh items of the day while my wife had pecan crusted redfish. one of the house specialties. Though we passed on dessert, they were nice enough to give us a bowl of sorbet with a candle in it to recognize our occasion. Overall a great experience and we'll be back.Special Features:
- expectations were not metdannyboyDined on 10/25/2014Food was not as tasty as I had been expecting. No Bam! in my fish plate. Was not bad, but not great.
- Eat Here !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014I was impressed with how fast we got in and got seated. I loved the two waiter system never had to ask for refills on water or drinks. The service was quick (but not rushed) and friendly. Both the wife and I found the food to be very tasty and well prepared. Overall a good dining experience !!!Special Features:
- So glad we went.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food and service were excellent. I shared the meal with a guy friend. We ordered appetizers, a main course, dessert and drinks. I'm not big on chicken so I tried to talk him into ordering something else , but the chicken was tender and delicious. One of my favorites cocktails is a basic mojito and not every bar does them well, but Emeril's did :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9 of us had a wonderful timeJunegDined on 10/25/2014We were a group of 9 who dined there before the Jimmy Buffett concert. We were also celebrating two couples anniversary. We allhad wonderful meals, especially the two that had the steamed clams, 1 person that had the salmon and one who had the steak. We have been going see the concert every year for the past 5 years and have eaten at Emeril's each time. Great Place.Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceWorldEaterDined on 10/24/2014We fully expected to be impressed with the food simply on reputation alone. We were not disappointed. Everything from the appetizers to main courses to deserts - all impressive! For being land locked in Vegas,the seafood was as fresh as we are accustomed - and we are from the Gulf Coast! Anthony and the rest of the staff topped off a wonderful dining experience! All the seafood dishes were fresh and well prepared. Sauces were wonderful but get them on the side so as not to take away from the freshness of your dish. The wine list is extensive so have the staff recommend something based on your meal choice. We had our children with us and they certainly enjoyed their meals, even proclaiming the redfish was the best ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2014The food ane drinks were amazing! The service was suburb! We were there to celebrate our 38th Anniversary. The evening could not have been any better. Our thanks to the staff and managers at Emeril's.Special Features:
- Very good mealWillowjaneDined on 10/20/2014We had a very good meal at Emeril's. We started with the octopus appetizer, corn bisque with lobster, and crab cake. We enjoyed our entrees of barbequed salmon, fisherman's stew and hawaiian butterfish but the hit of the evening was the hickory smoked mac and cheese! The brocollini and asparagus where great sides as well. The sides were definitely big enough to share and we couldn't finish everything. Great service just added to the evening. I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great food, not so great serviceChrissyDined on 10/20/2014I went to this restaurant with some friends a couple nights ago. The food was great, though a little pricey. I highly recommend the Mojito Tropico, absolutely delicious!!! By far the best cocktail I've ever had. My only complaint was the service. It took 2 hours for the 4 of us to have dinner. Mainly because this restaurant handles the delivery of the food like a fine dining establishment, which it is and I appreciate. They bring every dish out covered on a tray away from the table receiving the food and have a group of servers deliver the plates to the table together at once. This is a nice touch BUT it caused the service for all other needs (taking your order, refilling drinks, getting the bill) to suffer as a result.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysmidniteVIPDined on 10/20/2014Atmosphere is pleasing and food was good but not great. Menu limitedSpecial Features:
- Very niceChidinerDined on 10/19/2014Good prices on nice wines by the glass. the fish dishes range from creative to classic, enough to please everyone. Our server was very nice and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Orleans seafood cookingLovingToLiveLivingToEatDined on 10/19/2014The selection of fish/seafood and different presentations were outstanding. The entire family truly enjoyed their meal. The apple/almond salad was so delicious that we all wanted more. The Texas Redfish and it's sides were the favorite, understandably a signature dish. The steamed presentation of the butterfish was so delicious. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Recommend to anyone that likes seafood with a New Orleans style presentation!Special Features:
- Favorite spotnewportregularDined on 10/18/2014Went to see show at MGM and was excited about being able to dine at Emeril's once again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's falls flatHungryChinamanDined on 10/18/2014Emeril's New Orleans Fish House is just another overpriced hotel restaurant. Most of the items fall short in flavor and preparation. The service is very good and friendly and all of the management, bussers, runners etc. were all very helpful. The overall experience was average; mainly due to the food. The food is not as salty or fatty as you would expect from Emeril. However, to make it worse the food lacks interesting style and flavor. There is nothing exciting about the good, and I would argue I've had much better gumbo and jambalaya for 1/3 of the price. The only item on the menu we had that truly enjoyed was the BBQ shrimp appetizer. The clam chowder is pretty good as well, but a bit pricey. Do NOT get the jambalaya!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING!!mjminorDined on 10/18/2014This was an outstanding ... amazing dining experience. We dined at the Chef's Table and it was totally AWESOME! the food was unique yet delicious. the staff I can't rave enough about, even though they had a restaurant full of guests, they made us feel like we were the only diners there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceTSPGADined on 10/18/2014We were seated a half hour late and did not have time to celebrate my son's birthday! The seafood appetizer was still frozen and the presentation was bad! We just barely made our 9:30 show. We always eat at Emerils at Universal Studios in FL and always enjoy eating there. We will not be coming back to Emerils in Las Vegas. They did give us all a free drink but for the $600 check it was not the experience that we had expected. Emerils would not be happy;-(
- Emerils MGMBirthdaygirl65Dined on 10/18/2014Really enjoyed the food and the atmospher. Great service on a Saturday night !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingbestDined on 10/17/2014The food and service at this location was wonderful. You never had to ask for anything. the food was outstanding and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- once and donekisa4uDined on 10/17/2014We arrived with great anticipation, we were seated in the bar first and then moved to the dining room. we sat down at 5:45 and were approached at 6:10 we wanted to order off the happy hour menu before dinner, but since happy hour ended at 6:00 we were told they would make an acception and let us order. It was a good 1/2 hour until we got our drinks and appetizers. We then waited another 40 minutes until our server took our dinner order. 45 minutes later our dinner arrived, it was acceptable but nothing great. All in all the food was average, service was terrible, and I felt that it was over priced. Needless to say we will not be back.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceLovingvegasDined on 10/16/2014A great evening filled with fantastic food and exceptional service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will not be disappointed...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014I have previously dined at several of the Emeril restaurants and found this one to be the most enjoyable. Excellent service staff and on site manager. We loved the butter lettuce and Apple salad. For entrees we chose scallops and Mahi Mahi with a special sauce. Give it a try and you will be thrilled.Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014Good food great place will visit again next in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMarkofoodDined on 10/14/2014An outstanding and varied food selection. Great food blends on your plate. Your palate will thank you !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OnlyTheBreadPudding2StrikesYouAreOutDined on 10/11/2014The ultimate in dining disappointment. We loved our experience at Emeril's true New Orleans location, however, the menu in Las Vegas fell very short of much sense of New Orleans fare. We love Cajun/Creole/New Orleans cooking and I ended up having the steak as nothing on the menu called to me. The sauce for the BBQ shrimp appetizer was good, but the shrimp lived up to their name (very small; a larger shrimp should be used for the dish). The ONLY salvation of the meal was the bread pudding was the best bread pudding that my wife and I have EVER tasted (and that is saying something). If you can pop in for a late night dessert it is worth it, however, a full dinner experience is not worth your time.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014Overall experience was good. My boyfriend's dinner was brought out at room temperature/warm. We had show tickets and not much time to reheat the dinner if reheating it was even an option. A bit disappointed I didn't receive any Open Table points for making the reservation and dinning at the restaurant.Special Features:
- Top notch mealyenkDined on 10/10/2014We had a terrific meal at Emeril's. Our steaks were superb & the bashed potatoes the best EVER!! Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okay experiencelilmontyDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I ate on a friday night we had a 9pm res but arrived early and was seated right away,hostess was very pleasant the room was quite busy, The waiter was not very attentive and the service was slow. The food was not what I expected from a "name" restaurant and I didn't expect to pay the same price for an appetizer as my entree. We would probably not go there again.
- No BAMs for Emeril VegasmrwineVIPDined on 10/10/2014Very disappointing after having excellent meals at Emeril's New Orleans restaurants. Prices very high and the waitress we had appears to have been a Mel's Diner trainee. The salads came out before there was any bread on the table and more importantly before our wines were served. She didn't speak much and didn't describe the dishes, like you would expect from high quality (and high priced) restaurants in Las Vegas or in other cosmopolitan markets.
- MediocrehealthlawVIPDined on 10/10/2014This is a far cry from Emeril's in Nola, admittedly quite a few years ago. Here, it's uninspired food, dropped down several notches, and served much too fast despite requests for leisurely pacing. A very meh experience.Special Features:
- RED1981Dined on 10/10/2014EMERIL'S WAS ABLE TO ACCOMODATE OUR TIME SCHEDULE, WE WERE RUNNING LATE AND HAD RESERVATIONS FOR CIRQUE DE SOLEIL. VERY PERSONABLE AND THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL WAS GREAT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonerful Dining ExperiencwCPJPDined on 10/8/2014We had a wonderful dining experience. Great food with suberb service.Special Features:
- Small table? Expect a wait!NotAgainVIPDined on 10/6/2014While a waiter appeared immediately after being seated with water and told us we'd have 3 waiters serving us that night, it took them over 15 minutes to return for or drink order or questions about the menu/tonite's specials. The larger tables hot all the service! Food was good though ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lisa from ChicagoLJC123Dined on 10/6/2014Phenomenal food. The Sweet corn chowder w/ Maine lobster brought tears to my eyes. 5 of us throughly enjoyed every aspect of our dining experience there. Service was awesome. Even the bread & butter was memorable. Can not wait to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- POPPOPDined on 10/5/2014What can I say it's Emerils. We sat at the Chef's table and had the 5 course tasting with wine pairings. Portions were large so we had a hard time finishing them before dessert. The wine complemented the food and made the courses even the dessert selections out of this world. When you go to any Emerils anywhere, order a tasting menu. You will get to try food you would not normally eat at home prepared in a fashion that makes you think you died and gone to heaven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb dining experienceSyrLocalDined on 10/3/2014The service was beyond exceptional: knowledgable, friendly, helpful wait staff. The food was satisfying in portion size and delectible. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food great serviceHoagesVIPDined on 10/2/2014Food was very good. My wive had the frog legs that were very good. Nice crisp coating,juicy ,nice flavor. Don't remember the name of what I had but fish,sausage,jambalaya in lemon butter. Fish nicely done little neck clams didn't have much flavor but added to dish. Sausage & jambalaya had a nice kick. Not overpowering. Christian was very attentive & even did a little more to try to find us a bottle of wine that fit our taste & budget. Very good service.Special Features:
- LovinEXPDined on 10/2/2014The food was delicious. the portion sizes were a lot bigger than I would expect for a resort. So we order more than we needed but still glad we did so we tasted what we were interested in.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!FoodieDined on 10/2/2014This was the second time we have eaten here. Both times were exceptional. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys great fish and services.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth full of fish bones!crazy4foodDined on 10/2/2014Service was excellent, could not ask for better. However, my husband ordered the Rainbow Trout and his first bit was a mouth full of bones. He said it was good and the waiters continued to ask if he would like something different and ended up giving free drink. My husband ate the fish which had great flavor but was very careful about bones, and there were more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.