Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house
- Phone: 7028917374x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour: Daily 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole
- Executive Chef: Heath Cicerelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House courtyard seats 35-50 guests & offers a six course Chef's tasting menu specially tailored to your guests tastes. Beverages are additional. Wine pairing package are available with your tasting. Emeril's chefs will create a menu for your guests using the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Conn 7027340025x14
A word from Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Chef Emeril Lagasse gives this New Orleans seafood house his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," and an imaginative sea-inspired design by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the ocean than the Vegas Strip.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House reviews from OpenTable diners
242 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (135)fit for foodies (99)notable wine list (76)romantic (73)good for groups (61)hot spot (33)great for lunch (23)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (13)great for brunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- AmbianceRomyDined on 8/26/2014It hd been awhile since we visited Emeril's Fish House, and we were still appreciative of the creative selections and friendly staff. We found the service a bit fast and when we asked to slow down, they did.Special Features:
- AwesomeSliceoflifeDined on 8/26/2014Our waiter. So sorry I have forgotten his name. Monday 8/35. He guided us with his menu knowledge, as well his personality.Special Features:
- The best seafood in Las Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Every time I vacation in Las Vegas, a visit to Emeril's New Orleans Fish House is always included. The food and service are fantastic. You can't go wrong ordering anything on the menu. Unlike some Las Vegas restaurants, the noise level is low enough to allow you to have a conversation with your fellow guests and servers without shouting. I am looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Emeril's in MGM GrandLBD2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was good at this restaurant, but not as spectacularly good as I've had at other Emeril Lagasse restaurants. The exception would be the New Orleans BBQ shrimp appetizer; a delicious, authentic New Orleans dish. Service was fantastic; good atmosphere also.I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprisingly not what we expectedtroyDined on 8/23/2014i wanted to do something special for my boyfriend's birthday so i thought i would take him to a nice dinner and show. we ordered steak and some seafood soup. the food was bland and tasteless. the seafood soup had clams that were so overcooked and rubbery that i didn't get past the first bite. his steak was full of fat so he didn't even eat half. for being a new orleans inspired restaurant we were surprised that the only thing edible were the absolutely delicious pretzel rolls we were served before dinner. loved the service and look of this restaurant but the food was tasteless and extremely disappointing. ended up paying $150 for an uneaten meal, watching our show hungry, and stopping off at a drive through where we ate every bite.
- AnniversaryAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Fantastic Food! Great for our Wedding Anniversary. Front hostess was rude but Lawrence made up for it. Would do it again.Special Features:
- Perfect ExperienceedibleindulgenceDined on 8/21/2014My date and I had a magnificent experience. Everything was Perfect! The service was outstanding above and beyond expectations. The wine selection is incredible and the server made the perfect recommendation. The food is delicious. It would take an English major to find the right words to describe this entire gastronomical experience. I plan to return as many times as possible when in town.Special Features:
- Nice Birthday outing!pumpkin1Dined on 8/20/2014Surprised my girlfriend with dinner and show. She loved the salmon entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Dinner EverkpFab40Dined on 8/15/2014Everything was great!! The food, the service, and ambience. Perfectly seasoned food. I want to go back and try everything on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Fish Dishes & Yummy DessertsRRMTDined on 8/14/2014Nice, Casual Place. Focus on fish. Good choice of 'fresh market fish' on the menu, plus lots of other regular innovative fish dishes. Extensive wine list. We had very good servers, enjoyed the pretzel bread, shrimp cocktail, butterfish and fisherman's stew. Great dessert to split is the sampler of pecan pie, bread pudding and the banana cream pie.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/14/2014HAVE BEEN TO NUMEROUS EMERIL RESTAURANTS OVER THE YEARS AND THIS WAS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE FROM SERVICE TO FOOD. ORDERED A BURGER AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A NICE HANDPACKED THICK COOKED THE WAY I WANTED BURGER (MEDIUM RARE). CAME OUT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FROZEN BURGER PATTY THAT WAS ANYTHING BUT MEDIUM RARE. BY THE TIME THE WAITER CAME BACK AND ASKED HOW EVERYTHING WAS MY HUSBAND WAS JUST ABOUT DONE AND THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE. ATE ONLY HALF. BILL CAME TO JUST UNDER $100 AND THAT WAS WITH MY BURGER TAKEN OFF! NOT IMPRESSED THIS TIME. WILL NOT RUSH BACK NOR RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
- Delightful!LeybababyDined on 8/9/2014My father and I enjoyed every element of our dinner at Emeril's Fish House. From their beer and wine list, to fresh dinner rolls, to our main course of delicious redfish and butterfish. Everything was fantastic and the service was too. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an intimate dining experience or celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerNLVClientDined on 8/9/2014Food was good. Calamari we ordered was slightly warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent, as usualiceterrorsDined on 8/9/2014My group of 6, which included a few who had been to your restaurant before, all enjoyed ourselves. We had a very disapointing experience at another well known chef's establishment, so we were pleasantly surprised that Emeril's still maintained his standards of quality, while not being extraordinarily expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really bad serviceMundeleinMikeVIPDined on 8/8/2014Our waitress seemed annoyed anytime we asked for anything. The food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/8/2014I've eaten at this restaurant before and enjoyed it. But this visit was horrible! The service was really bad. It took way too long to get our food, then when it did come, the server brought the wrong entree to my husband. He did exchange it, but it took so long that I had already eaten my dinner before his even arrived. Also the food I received was cold, but I hesitated it to send it back because I was afraid I would never see it again. They also completely ignored the fact that we were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. I am checking this one off my list forever and you should too.
- DisappointedBobpDined on 8/8/2014We had been to Emeril's a few years ago and had a fabulous meal. This time it was less than stellar. We had two people waiting our table that were far from polished. They recommended the House Specialties rather than the fresh fish of the day. One said he doesn't like fish and the other said the fresh fish list is just a piece of fish with some sauce on the side - not very appetizing. Three of us went with the house fish specials, but my wife went with the fresh fish. Her fish was actually good. For the three of us with the specials, you had no idea that you were eating fish. Between the very heavy pecan crust and everything else piled on my fish, it could have been anything we were eating. It simply was not very good.
- i will dine here againneutraloneDined on 8/8/2014the food was excellent, i had a problem with the reservation. it seems the restaurant does not want to take people early (less than 15 minutes). every other restaurant i have been to is flexible 15 minutes either side of the reservation. after the initial reservation misunderstanding the experience was good. the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014the food and service was ok very over price for what it was. we were surprised , we were over dress with all the people in shorts and t shrits, Didn't like walking around all the drunk people at the bar to be seated, We will never go again.Special Features:
- Consistently the bestbrendabVIPDined on 8/8/2014We always try the newest and "best" in Vegas. Emeril's is the most consistently best food we have found. Our waiter this visit was awesome. We will certainly eat at Emeril's again next timeSpecial Features:
- Great as always!Freejack2000Dined on 8/2/2014This is the third time we've come here and the experience was identical to the last which was 3 years ago, amazing! We had arrived late due to traffic and after arriving 20 min. late, they still held our table. Most would have given up the reservation after 10-15 min. Our server was attentive but not overbearing where he checked on us every couple of min. The food was on point, as expected. The fact that everything is consistently good between long visits, shows the attention that is paid to everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014The notables for good food were: Ham bacon mac & cheese, double-cut pork chop, Shrimp Etouffe, Steak and Banana Cream Pie. My hubby loved his pork chop, saying it was the best he ever had. The etouffe and steak were part a Prix Fixe dinner. The steak had a terrific flavor and was tender and juicy. Banana cream pie is big enough for two (or three) and is marvelous. The scene stealer and star of the show was the mac & cheese. It is to die for. My favorite cocktail was the Spiced Pina Sour. Service was good, very attentive at first but when you finish and want to leave you are left alone waiting for the check.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerJudispaceDined on 8/1/2014It was fantastic! I can't wait to go back, the ribeye was the bestSpecial Features:
- Disappointed Classic Louisiana dishKaroDined on 8/1/2014Visiting al the way from Belgium with my husband.We received our starter quickly but we had to wait 1 hour for our main course. My dish was disappointing the crawfish was slightly undercooked and the potatoes were raw. Normally the corn and potatoes should be infused with spices and the broth of the crawfish. This dish was cooked crawfish with dry potatoes and corn,seasoned some spices on top. We explained to the waiter and he explained this dish is some weeks on the menu and this is the way it is if we like it more classic way we should go to the one of the New Orleans chains? We didn't had to pay for the dish because of our complaints but I am left with that a Classic Louisiana dish of the best chef of Louisiana WAS A BAD experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentEVFoodieDined on 8/1/2014Food, drinks, service everything was amazing!! I highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Not what you would espectDisappointedDined on 8/1/2014Based on the famous chef and high prices you might think you are making a reservation at a higher end restaurant, but you would be wrong. The food was fair, nothing different than what I can find and taste at applebees or outback for $15. The service was terrible, we were seated and then bombarded by a lady taking photos and we didn't know why. Would have been nice if she explained she was taking pictures to try and sell us later, as at the end of dinner they tried to sell us these fancy pictures with Emeril's name. The waiter showed up and asked if he could get us something, we said sure a drink menu, wine list, regular menu, anything would be nice. As no one had brought anything to us and let's just say it didn't get better from there.
- Frank FFrankFVIPDined on 8/1/2014We had a group of seven for dinner. It was a horrendous experience. The service was good but the food was terrible. The shrimp creole topping tasted like a can of stewed tomatoes, the fish was fishy tasting and tasteless and the chicken was undercooked and tough. Emeril needs to pay a visit to his restaurant. If he has dined with us he would have closed the place down. What a shame!
- Elegant DiningMahoganyDined on 7/30/2014I brought my husband here to have a birthday dinner. The service was excellent. The food was tasty. I had the red fish which was excellent! Hubby had the roasted chicken, I felt it was tastt. Hubby preferred my dish over his. Anyway, it's a must to visit and dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's Fish House - Las VegasCgoldbshDined on 7/29/2014Outstanding food and ambience. Service was top notch and attentive. Explanations of menu and specials given with no questions left unanswered. Took a large group there and we were seated on time, even after group size shrunk. Management didn't blink an eye and quickly set about reseating table for less. Overall, a great dining experienceSpecial Features:
- Mixed quality of foodCiciDined on 7/27/2014We had both some amazing food here & some mediocre food. The pretzel rolls were great as was the appetizer of asparagus & trumpet mushrooms. The sausage gumbo & the fish that were served as part of the main course were terrific as well. unfortunately, the shrimp were extremely overcook & the side of noodles had no flavor or seasoning. Service was fair. Very extensive wine list.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014Welcoming hostess, great bartender, excellent servers. Great way to begin the meal. Tried the new kale salad-excellent!!!! Doug, our server was well timed with his responsibilities. Good meal suggestions from him as well. Comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!!!slynnDined on 7/26/2014Arrived at restaurant at 4:57pm for a 5:00pm reservation and we were told to wait 3 minutes simply to be seated. Waiting that 3 minutes I decided to get a drink at the bar after noticing others were having cocktails at the bar and the bartender turned and walked away from me going to the other side of the bar. After chasing him around the bar I finally got a drink. Ordered the soup which was merely broth -- so for $16 this was ridiculously priced. Ordered the same exact drink at the table I had paid for at the bar and was charged more at dinner. Again unacceptable! Ordered an appetizer I typically like to order. It was completely unrecognizable! Out of numerous dining options available to us it was clear I should have chosen the alternative
- Very Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/24/2014Loved the food here. Seafood and Cajun together is just about as good as it gets. I highly recommend the Pecan Crusted Texas Redfish. Also had the BBQ shrimp appetizer which was a highlight as well.Special Features:
- Variety of Excellent TastesCoalCarDined on 7/23/2014We skipped a convention social event to visit Emeril's and we were rewarded with great food and service. The staff was always there for us and the Cajun flavors were terrific.Special Features:
- saberDined on 7/23/2014This was my second time there. On this occasion I went with a colleague while we were at a conference in Las Vegas. He is a vegetarian,I am not. From the greeting at the entrance,the service throughout was special. We emphasize service in our profession,so recognize it when present and sincere. The meal,as one would expect at any Emeril's,was outstanding,from appetizers and drinks,through main course to desserts. The next time I am in Vegas,it will be with my wife--I know she will be in for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014A visit to Emeril's is always a treat for us. The food is always spectacular, the servers are always well-trained and seem to care whether or not the guest has a good time. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinneranniversaryhusbandDined on 7/19/2014The service was exceptional and atmosphere was just right for celebrating our 25th Anniversary. The ribeye steak was the best I have ever tasted and the portions were fair. I would come back for any occasion and recommend it to everyone just wanting a 5 star dining experience for special occasions or just to enjoy a wonderful meal with someone special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Johanne50Dined on 7/19/2014The place was very nice, from the hostess to the servers to the clean up staff the service was phenomenal. The food was very good, prices were what we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Emeril gem.BruceDined on 7/17/2014We have eaten at three of Emeril's restaurants in New Orleans, one in Orlando, & one in PA, We have always enjoyed our meals and this was not an exception. We both had the Baked Oysters Bienville. These are a real treat for oyster lovers My wife had the New Orleans Shrimp Creole and I had the Pecan Crusted Texas Redfish. Both were delicious and just what we were looking for. The wine list was extensive, but my initial choice was not in stock. The head waiter apologized profusely and substituted a more expensive wine. Our service staff could not have been better -- very friendly, very professional, and very effective. We have found through the years that Emeril Legasse's restaurants have always delivered a quality dining experience.!Special Features:
- Dining excellenceLuv2eatgreatfoodDined on 7/12/2014It was our first time dining at Emeril's and it was fantastic.From our hostess who showed us to our table to the wait staff, everyone was first class. We would definetly go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.