Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pasands.com/dining.html
- Phone: 4847777777x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Bar opens at: 4:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar opens at: 4:30pm
Guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian that is 25 years of age or older while they are dining. All minors will also be escorted to and from Emeril's Chop House by Sands Security. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Stacy Calles
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril's Chop House can customize your private event with exquisite food, wine & service for 20-80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Lonigro (484)7777534 x
- Cross Street: East Third Street
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: An on-site parking garage is available for all diners to utilize for free.
Valet parking is also available at Sands Bethlehem for a fee. Please visit the porte-cochère located at the main entrance near the water feature.
A word from Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
In the casual and comfortable setting of Emeril's Chop House, the warm design evokes the timeless craftsmanship of American industry– bronze metal ribboned screens outline the entrance, earth tone colors of leather & beige mohair furnishings contrast with the restaurant’s transparent reflective surfaces & circular crystal pendant light fixtures. The chef’s food bar has a leather panel front & hand finished white-washed oak millwork, & overlooks the open-action kitchen. Two curved wine cellars with polished steel wine racks separate the private dining areas from the rest of the space, & are encircled with a splash of red on the custom carpets. The restaurant’s combination of craftsmanship & elegance is perfectly reflected in the original artwork by local artist Michael Kessler, who achieves his effect with layer upon layer of acrylic paint on wood panel & relies on natural gesture to create his organic forms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (168)fit for foodies (106)romantic (86)notable wine list (83)good for groups (54)hot spot (37)late-night find (21)neighborhood gem (19)vibrant bar scene (15)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (5)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Nice Atmosphere, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2014Overall a good dining experience, however, the food wasn't as good as I expected. For the price I would have rather gone to Shula's or another steak restaurant.Special Features:
- sandsmaggielouVIPDined on 10/26/2014had a great time food amazing servers were perfectSpecial Features:
- Great Food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Four of us were there on Sunday night. We were treated royally and the food and wine were mostly delicious. One friend had the same dish I ordered, scallops and beef tips. She loved it, but I found the scallops too salty. Otherwise, it was lovely! I look forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- huge disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014we were looking forward to the well touted restaurant. it is not inexpensive by any stretch of the imagination. we weren't looking for a bargain, we were looking for a culinary experience. when you see prices like that you expect the experience and the level of food to be just as extraordinary. just not so. the food was acceptable and the service was VERY slow. they were not very busy, it was a sunday night. i asked for a glass of chardonnay 3 times, which i finally received 1 hour later. our food took 1 1/2 hours to come out to the table with prompting by us because we had tickets to a show. we thought two hours was a satisfactory amount of time to have dinner before a show. continued below...
- As expectedmaiello79Dined on 10/25/2014Chef Emeril's made his name on top quality service and food. Our experience lived up to his name. We go every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary and every year the experience fits the occasion. We'll be back next yearSpecial Features:
- BamCatandBobDined on 10/25/2014Our experience at Emeril's Chop House was perfect. The atmosphere, attention to service and detail makes us want to return again and again. We began with perfectly executed cocktails at the bar prior to being seated. Our starters were the James River Fried Oysters and Prime Steak Tartar. The oysters were fried perfectly and combined Andouille and three cheese béchamel. The steak tartar rich and flavorful. We ordered the Creekstone Filet Mignon and the Prime New York Strip and both were cooked precisely medium rare along with the creamed spinach. We ended with the New York Style Cheese Cake which was smooth as silk. in addition, I was treated to a slice of birthday cake since we were celebrating my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance and wonderful food.CampyDined on 10/25/2014Had a great experience at Emeril's this past weekend. First time dinning at this establishment. Modern and vibrant atmosphere. Wonderful service. The food was very good but a bit overpriced. Overall it was a wonderful expereince.Special Features:
- Great SteakfatandhappyDined on 10/24/2014We immediately were taken to our table and the wait staff was superb. The food was delicious and you must try the banana cream pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal!MikeOVIPDined on 10/23/2014We have gone to Emeril's Chop House about 20 times and have always had a terrific experience! The staff and food are terrific. The food is always cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this for a special occasion or business meeting with a client. You will not be disappointed! We will go again in a month or two.Special Features:
- What an overproiced dissapointmentChuckVIPDined on 10/22/2014Let's start by arriving in the cocktail area and wanting to have a drink before dinner. Waiter told me "this is their busy night so can't provide service to our table." $36 for a dozen tiny oysters. The rib-eye was paper thin and way over-seasoned. Crab leg was ice cold despite being told it would come out steamed. The three shrimp side dish was a $14 joke. Waited 15 minutes before out plates were cleared and the exorbitant check (for the poor service and food) was brought. Next time we will have a slice of pizza at the food court.
- Food and service was fantasticBstubbs2798Dined on 10/22/2014This was my 2nd time at this location and it was as memorable as the first time. Food and wait service is fantastic. I would recommend to everybody.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Experience!beachyDined on 10/22/2014We celebrated our daughter's 30th birthday at Emeril's this week. The food and service were both phenomenol. William was attentive, pleasant, and prompt. The steak and blue cheese mashed were as good as any fine NY steakhouse if not better! We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will not be disappointed!VinnyT07087Dined on 10/20/2014Would be willing to pay double the price for this high quality food and friendly, professional service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pesiDined on 10/19/2014the prices for most people are steep. we are not big gamblers, so I imagine people build up their points so they can enjoy EMERIL'S. WE DID ENJOY THE MEAL & SERVICE! However we can't afford to eat at EMERILS often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emerils Chop HouseraynmaryannDined on 10/18/2014A great dining experience. Great food,service and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRIANDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I celebrated a special occasion and were very pleased with our dining experience at Emeril's Chop House. We started with a relaxing drink at the bar. We were seated in a timely fashion. From start to finish, the service flowed impecably. Wine glasses were filled in a timely manner. Appetizers and main course were also presented without any rush. Our steaks were done to perfection and exactly how we ordered them. They also had an extensive wine list, which we chose a fantastic Cabernet. I did think the price was a little steep, but worth it and matched well with the fantastic cuts of beef that we enjoyed. If you want to have a great meal and gamble, dine at Emerils' Chop House and stay at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's Chop House - ExceptionalKernalMikeDined on 10/16/2014Have been to the Sands many times but this was my first time at Emeril's Chop House. Extremely satisfied would be an understatement. I had the 26 ounce porterhouse and my wife had the veal chop. They were cooked to perfection and the service was outstanding. Well worth the money - I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/12/2014Excellent food and service. Alot of casino noise and rest rooms not in restaurant area but in casino. Would definitely eat here again.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerfoodiegurlDined on 10/11/2014We went for my husband's birthday and arrived about 15 minutes before our reservation. We were told that they were running a little behind, but that was fine, we'd gotten seats at the bar. We weren't seated until 45 minutes AFTER our reservation time, but the staff could not have been friendlier or more apologetic. There had been a wedding reception that had run over. Our experience was very pleasant and we would definitely go back for another special occasion.Special Features:
- It wasn't impressed meOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014The food was ok the service very good, friendly and helpful but it wasn't impressed me .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/10/2014The food decent just not sure it was the "Wow" or "bam" we expected from eating at other Emeril restaurants for the price. The beet salad was so good. The French onion soup was average. The beef tips were overlooked on one side with a lot of rub & the collared greens were very soggy. The fillet was good but a little more charred in the outside than one would like for medium. Service however was exemplary.Special Features:
- Service did not match priceTastentellDined on 10/10/2014Slow to bring drinks and take order. Mixed up order a couple times. Food was good but not great. I'll pass next time.
- Great food. A little noisy.SlippyDined on 10/10/2014Nice ambiance for special occasion, but difficult to hear partner at times. Food was great! Nice selection on menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Table in The CasinoBunvivantDined on 10/9/2014Gabling in casinos is always exciting if not rewarding. To find an outstanding restaurant and have an excellent meal is therefore sometimes an uplifting mood changer or, if you're winning, a celebratory event. In either case, the food at Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino in Bethlehem, PA. hits the jackpot. Delicious and up to all expectations. The biscuits in the bread basket deserve special mention. On our next trip to this venue I'll have the best of all possible dilemmas: whether to have the same dish again or further explore the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complimentary dinnerMulligan62Dined on 10/9/2014I received a complimentary dinner for two from the Sand casino for Emeril's Chop House. A reservation was made weeks ago and unfortunately it was not documented that it was a complimentary dinner. The staff was more than gracious to accommodate us and we were seated immediately upon checking in. The waitress was pleasant and the gentleman that assisted was so pleasant. I was impressed on all that was included in a complimentary dinner. The time spent in the casino was horrible but the dinner was fantastic. Food, staff and service were great!Special Features:
- Loved it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Had a great meal with great service. My friend is quite hard to please, yet had nothing but praise for the entire experience.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Everything was perfect, there is nothing else to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Excellent meal...MiddleagedfoodiesDined on 10/5/2014We have been there more than a dozen times and it has become our go-to fine food place. Always feel welcomed and treated with excellent service. The food is always prepared to our request and liking and is of the highest quality..what more could you want...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealStatenIslanddinerDined on 10/5/2014We actually travelled 70 miles to try this restaurant as we had eaten in Emeril's restaurant in Florida and Nevada and it was worth the trip. The service was exceptional and the food was delicious and plentiful. The wine list was extraordinary. We were kept advised on the status of our courses. We were not rushed out though the restaurant became quite crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril's Chop HouserwbrnjDined on 10/4/2014The staff is excellent and attentive, never feel rushed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Very noisy! I would not describe noise level as "energetic" but "LOUD".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The food and service just OUTSTANDING. We had a very good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayJonniessonDined on 10/3/2014A very good time , food and service was great, wine was great except a bit pricey . Good attention by serversSpecial Features:
- Good once you are sat...AwesomeScottVIPDined on 10/1/2014As always it amazes me how the service and food can be so amazing at the table but the hostess group can be sooooo bad. My date and I arrived for our 7:30 reservation at 7:15 and were told "they were running on time, could we please have a seat in the lounge?" No worries we got a drink at the bar and were chatting at 7:50 they still hadnt come and got us. I went over to ask and was given a huff by the hostess. when I asked if there was a problem she just looked up at me and said it will be a couple minutes. I looked around it was a Wednesday night and over half the place was empty. When I asked how long a couple more minutes was she said "fine we can seat you now". emeril's really needs to get some better service going upfront.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceBarbie28Dined on 9/28/2014The service was friendly and efficient - the food was outstanding - very enjoyable dining experience all around!Special Features:
- Amazing Filet...DiPompeo2Dined on 9/28/2014Best prepared Filet we have ever had. Food presentation was delish ! Waitstaff was friendly, prompt & very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleUnsatisfactoryDined on 9/27/2014I will never return here to dine. The staff is not friendly or helpful and the wait time for food and drinks are way too long.Special Features:
- Great night outKCOAKDined on 9/26/2014An absolutely great experience of dining!! The food was some of the greatest tasting food we have ever had. And the Service was top notch with a very light hearted, knowledgeable and personable attitude. Would recommend this for any group or couple to experience.Special Features:
- Beauregard1Dined on 9/26/2014The steaks were perfect, sides good, but service was sketchy and we were rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service, noise okOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014This was the second time I've visited Emeril's Chop House and it did not disappoint. I've been to quite a few different high-end steak houses and without question the flavor of the ribeye at Emeril's wins hands down. Phenomenal food. Outstanding service. Only the noise level is a negative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.