309 W Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.emeliasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4795279800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Emelia's Kitchen
Serving Armenian-inspired food for lunch and dinner, as well as weekend brunch. Emelia’s specializes in Mediterranean cuisine that owner George Ouyoumjian’s mother, Emelia, cooked when he was growing up. George is Armenian, by way of Syria, and offers delicacies to reflect that heritage. For an authentic taste of the Mediterranean, be sure to try the lamb kebabs and his hummus, the best you'll ever have!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Emelia's Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
- Reservation confusionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2013This was the first time I made a reservation with Emelia's through Open Table. When I gave them my name and told them I had a reservation, they looked surprised. After a few minutes, they returned to tell me there had been some confusion about the reservation and they had not transferred the Open Table reservation to their reservation book. It was a 30-minute wait. However, our server was excellent once we were seated. It all worked out and the food was great but it was annoying to have to wait since we made a reservation a few days ahead. I will return but next time I will probably just call the restaurant direct to make my reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, a very enjoyableDanimalDined on 8/25/2013Overall, a very enjoyable experience. We got to speak with the owner, and he was most interesting and informative. We'll bee going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greek Home cookingkdlosVIPDined on 8/9/2013Excellent family Greek food. A lot of the items on the menu were home recipes of the owner's mother and the items we tried were excellent. One of the best things about the restaurant was that they had a large number of wines that were served by the glass. The wine selection was also quiet good. However, they were out of Baklava.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.