Elizabeth's Pizza - Lawndale
2116 Lawndale Dr
Greensboro, NC 27408Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Elizabeth's Pizza - Lawndale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elizabethpizza.com/
- Phone: 3363700800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Elizabeth's Pizza - Lawndale
Voted Best Italian and Best Pizza in town by GoTriad, Elizabeth's Pizza is an authentic Italian Restaurant, family owned and operated for over 30 years. Our varied menu includes traditional Italian dishes including Veal Marsala, Chicken Parmigiana, Shrimp Scampi, and Seafood Positano, also the original Margherita Pizza cooked in a real wood-fire oven, as well as a few American dishes. All served in a Tuscany themed, casual, family-oriented atmosphere. Our free-standing building offers a large dining room and full bar. Make your reservation today! For larger parties, please call us directly. BUON APPETITO!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Elizabeth's Pizza - Lawndale reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- always a winnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Finally a server who doesn't ask "how are we tonight?"!! This Elizabeth's always brings great food to the table. Great chickensteak subs, crispy hot chips, pastaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Elizabeth's Pizza - Lawndale reviews archive.
- Good Food, Okay Customer ServiceDonaldDined on 6/15/2014Elizabeth's Pizza has great food and I've always enjoy dining here. However, this particular time I was not that impressed with the customer service. The waitress seemed to be overwhelmed and was slow to respond to us. There were 8 people in my party, however, the restaurant was not busy at all.Special Features:
- OutstandingGSOMommaDined on 2/14/2014We go to several of Elizabeth Pizzas locations and we've never had an unpleasant experience. The Lawndale location is close to home but has terrible parking space, however, the service and food make up for the parking frustrations. This place is our "go to" place for special occasions without a huge bust to our budget.Special Features:
- Elizabeth's PizzaJlynnbVIPDined on 12/24/2013We were traveling and had a quick dinner on Christmas Eve - wait staff was great. Pizza as we remembered, soup a bit flat. Still a good stop for casual supper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wi-FiTerriDined on 11/7/2013Had to wait a few minutes for the rest of my party to arrive. Was disappointed that your restaurant did not have wi-fi so that I could check for messages, etc. while waiting. Overall service, waiter and atmosphere were good.Special Features:
- High school graduation dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2013We enjoyed our experience, this is the 3rd high school graduation we have celebrated at this Elizabeth's, along with a few birthdays and other occasions. The food was what we always come to expect, good quality Italian food. The service tonight was great. I believe our server was Morgan and she handled our party of 10 excellently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8 for MomBoxfolksDined on 5/10/2013There were 9 of us celebrating Mother's Day early. Our waitress took our drink order and promptly brought them back. It took us a while to decide what to eat. She did not rush us but checked with us a couple of times. She took our order and we chatted for a short time. Our food came out and we ate almost all of it. She refilled drinks promptly and replaced bar drinks. The food is great Italian. There were salads, pizzas, calzone and Stromboli on our table. Everyone ate with gusto and and all that was left was the "bones". My family loves to eat and we all agreed Elizabeth's Pizza was a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been regulars at Elizabeth'OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/9/2013We have been regulars at Elizabeth's, at least 1/ week for years.They don't treat their regulars with the same familiarity they used to & part of it may be b/c the entire staff has turned over multiple times. The new server tried to charge us $25 for a pizza justifying it by saying we wanted special cheese despite already charging us full price for a topping we had on half the pizza when they used to do that free, taking the price from $17 to $25 is a bit excessive. When something was said & the owner graciously corrected it, she was obviously mad & rude for the remaining time we were there finishing our wine. Overall, not the same value or service they used to provide. We will be less regular.Special Features:
- My husband and I had a greatKatieDined on 12/27/2012My husband and I had a great time celebrating my 33rd bday. Thanks.Special Features:
- Soggy PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012Was not really that impressed with the wood fire pizza - crust was kind of soggy. Had out of town visitors and was disappointed at the quality of food. I don't think we will return. Spent $86 for 4 people - food should have been better!