3237 Boul. Des Sources
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 1Z6Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elixor.com/
- Phone: 514-683-7778
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Global, International
- Executive Chef: George Prontzos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Elixor
Love for food. Love for people. It"s our duty to make your dining experience an unforgettable one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Elixor reviews from OpenTable diners
- Salads are delicioussambrVIPDined on 9/26/2013The menu here is overwhelming. It would be nice if they scaled it down to their top dishes. However, their soups and salads are consistently terrific.Special Features:
- Business lunchsambrVIPDined on 9/10/2013I've been here 3 times for business lunches and each time my clients have enjoyed the food. The service has always been very good and I quite enjoy it. I especially appreciate that the tables are not close together providing privacy and that it's never noisy.Special Features:
- Overpriced and poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2013Food was okay but overpriced. Service was beyond slow with a distinct lack of attention. Server got order wrong and took forever to deliver the bill, I had to get up and ask someone to go find her.
- Best in West-IslandEat2reviewDined on 7/30/2013Delightful. The restaurant has grand entrance, tall ceiling, beautiful light fixtures. Great food for the price. Fantastic deserts, I have been just for the desert and coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good affordable mealCNSNitroDined on 7/16/2013I have been to the Elixor about 4-5 times. I really enjoy their food and ambiance. I love their cob salad and keep going back. Great place to bring the wife. Try it for yourself and see. :-)Special Features:
- disappointed this timectadrosVIPDined on 7/12/2013I have been going to elixor for a while and always enjoyed it. This time, although it wasn't very busy the service was really bad from start to finish. We were disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food and good servicenetboxDined on 6/30/2013Fine cuisine, responsible and good-mannered waiters, quick service. Flexible to let you choose a table according your preference (despite the early reservation). Spacious inside and nice atmosphere outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2013Have been going to Elixor for years now, and must admit that I have never left disappointed! Everything i have ever ordered is consistently incredible! Definitely going to be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointedPaix22Dined on 6/17/2013Service is always fantastic and food comes on time. The food is good value for what you get. Highly recommend for a quick business lunch ...Special Features:
- Amazing service and foodNadine24Dined on 6/2/2013The food was really good and our waiter was amazing and very smily ... My kids were running around and they made a huge mess and she was really ok with it and smiled and said " don't worry they r only kids and having fun .. We can clean everything after" 10/10 We came all the way from the south shore and it was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always decent andPaix22Dined on 5/30/2013Food is always decent and good value and service attentive ...good place not priceySpecial Features:
- Nice for another occasionOmNomNomDined on 5/10/2013We went for an anniversary dinner and think it would be a better fit for group outings - nice decor but a bit loud for an intimate evening. Food was great and reminiscent of Cheesecake Factory. Service was equally pleasant. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2013The food and the service was great! I cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- I have never been disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013I have never been disappointed with a visit here. I would describe the food as fusion and absolutely delicious. Avocado Rolls are highly recommended. I've been here for all meals of the day and enjoyed them all. On this particular day I had tried to make a reservation by phone but there was no more space. I was recommended to try online so I did. Not realizing I had booked the wrong day they graciously fixed my mistake and since I was the first of my party of 8 to arrive no one was the wiser. :) Phenomenal service. The one peeve I had was that the restaurant was VERY noisy. I had not experienced that before so I think it was just the crowd that was there this particular nightSpecial Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013What a great menu! I try something new every time. The sangria is soooo good!Special Features:
- Our food was divine. Our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2013Our food was divine. Our waitress couldn't have been nicer.Special Features:
- Has fast become one of ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Has fast become one of our favorite restaurants. Without fail, everytime we have gone, the service, the food and the desserts have been perfect!! It is a little pricey for us so we keep it as a special treat but it nevers fails to please. Keep up the great job!!Special Features:
- I simply like that restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013I simply like that restaurant very much and will return. The only set back was that it was very noisy and I was glad that there were no music to go over that. It would have been cacophonic. The staff is good but they also are very busy so sometimes we had to wait for the cream or to get our glass of water fill. Overall, it is a nice restaurant which I add to my list.Special Features:
- Hostess was kind of cool andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013Hostess was kind of cool and unfriendy, but waitress more than made up for that bad first impression.
- My girlfriends and I choseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/11/2013My girlfriends and I chose to eat out on a Monday because we knew it would be quieter, and it was. There weren't many other patrons eating out that night but the venue kept its liveliness all the same. The music was on point and the ambience was warm and inviting. The jambalaya on linguine was delicious as were the appetizers that we ate. One friend had the mahi mahi and was impressed with it. The long island ice tea hit the spot too! The only downside was the service, because our waitress didn't seem to be knowledgeable about the different menu items. All in all, a delicious experience and I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Salad was great. Old FashionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2013Salad was great. Old Fashion Burger was dry & tasteless.Special Features:
- They have the best salads!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/24/2013They have the best salads! I have never ordered anything there that I didn't like. Service is always good too.Special Features:
- Portions were huge but I wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2013Portions were huge but I would trade some quantity for better quality. Lobster ravioli was ok. The filling was tasty but the pasta was tough and on the dry side.
- ElixorOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/6/2013The food was late. We were waiting at the table for 1/2 an hour. The food was cold and not the greatest pancake. It was a little soggy. ThSpecial Features:
- Good betPaulSVIPDined on 12/16/2012good food, large portions & good service Canadian copy of the Cheescake factory.Special Features:
- Menu has good variety. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/9/2012Menu has good variety. We had one person in a wheel chair and access was perfect all around - sidewalk, parking, entrance, table and washroom. The special was a good deal and the fact that the entire dessert list is available in the table d'hôte is really quite impressive.Special Features:
- Hard to judge the place onOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/4/2012Hard to judge the place on a lunch visit. had salads which were well prepared and very large. I'd call it a nice place with decent food and reasonable value. Not outstanding but absolutely nothing wrong either. Quite suitable for a business lunch/meeting.Special Features:
- My first but not last visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012My first but not last visit for sure. Excellent menu, the choice was difficult and the cream cheese cake were out of this world!Special Features:
- No surprise during our mostOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2012No surprise during our most recent visit to Elixor: as is the norm with this fine restaurant, good food, generous portions, fast and courteous service.Special Features:
- Pourquoi les réservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012Pourquoi les réservations sur le net et la demande de commentaire est seulement en anglais ? Pourtant le service en français au restaurant est parfait.Special Features:
- There weren't very many healthyfloozDined on 8/4/2012There weren't very many healthy brunch options, but the staff was very friendly and accommodating and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Cozy place, very diverse menuOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2012Cozy place, very diverse menu and the portions are generous for a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Main dishes were very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2012Main dishes were very good. Desserts - Carrot cake was excellent, rice pudding and reese's cheescake were medium. Service was good to very good. Ambiance is bad, decor and table arrangement....felt like I was eating in a high school cafeteria.
- we had a party of 7 and weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012we had a party of 7 and we all the thought the food was great. We especially loved the fried Calamari. The ambiance was great,and so was the service. We usually go as a family of 4 probably once every couple of months. I definitely recommend this restaurant .Special Features:
- Not really a brunch menu butRiovliberoDined on 5/13/2012Not really a brunch menu but the food was good and price is very reasonable.Special Features:
- Very big, nice and spacious,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012Very big, nice and spacious, especially in the booths. Food was very good and very generous portions. You HAVE to try the carrot cake, it's amazing!Special Features:
- Went there for the birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2012Went there for the birthday lunch of 2 of my coworkers. We were a party of 6. We had hoped to have a quick lunch... Got there at 12:30 and left by 1:55pm... The waitress was very kind but we waited a long time when the plates were removed for their birthday cake to arrive. We would have hoped to have a cake for ourselves but we were running out of time. Then we waited a little more for the bills to arrive. When I said I'm going to be paying with debit, I get announced that the machine is out of order... I usually go out with only my debit card... by chance I had my credit card. Love the place because (pasta) plates are gigantic! My friends took shrimp linguini and New Orleans chicken & pasta and couldn't finish their plate.Special Features:
- La serveuse était exceptionnellemenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012La serveuse était exceptionnellement gentille. La nourriture très bien. Mais je n'ai pas aimé notre table face à un mur beige, monotone et sans fenêtre. MerciSpecial Features:
- Elixor is a fantastic placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Elixor is a fantastic place to dine. It's the only restaurant I choose to enjoy a great meal, in a relaxing environment with excellent service. For a large restaurant, the layout caters to those who like a pleasant ambiance, a quiet corner for an intimate dinner, a small gathering or a grand celebration. The food is spectacular. Every time I go I'm never disappointed. The dishes are both highly creative and exceptionally delicious. Service, is top of the notch! I recommend Elixor for when you want to treat yourself.Special Features:
- Loved it! Every time thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012Loved it! Every time that I have eaten at Elixor, be it for a girls' lunch, a business meeting, a romantic dinner with my husband, it has always been a great experience. You can always count on outstanding food, service and ambiance. Thank you for making our 25th anniversary a special evening out. We'll definitely be back.Special Features: