174 Avenue B
New York, NY 10009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (212) 388-9811
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Vincent Sgarlato
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Delivery, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do on and off site catering a catering menu is available for all parties interested.
- Private Party Facilities: The only private dining is by renting out the entire place. This option is limited to time and dates.
- Private Party Contact: Vincent Sgarlato 2123889811
A word from Eleven B
Eleven B. a rustic, family-run Italian restaurant in the heart of Manhattan’s Lower East Side. The Sgarlato Family has been in the restaurant business for over 50 years and are proud to serve signature, traditional style pizzas and Italian dishes with the freshest ingredients. Two locations combined into one, Eleven B and Eleven B Express. Leisurely dine out in a casual rustic setting or conveniently eat on the go. Lower East Side locals and residents from all over Manhattan rave about the delicious pizzas. Dig in to one of their Italian entrees or grab a slice to go - They always look forward to seeing you and serving you! Reservations accepted. Free delivery offered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eleven B reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)late-night find (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- friendly staff, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/27/2013friendly staff, excellent italian family style food, reasonable prices. no complaints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVElookingforbrunchVIPDined on 8/3/2013Incredible food - the spinach + apple salad, baked ziti and white pizza are all unreal. Also this place is BYO with a very reasonable corking fee! Whats not to love?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff was so friendlyKiraDined on 1/25/2013The staff was so friendly and helpful! The food was delicious and it wasn't crowded at all for a Friday night. I will be going back again just because the waiter and bartender were so accommodating and treated us wonderfully.Special Features:
- It was a pleasant surprise2ndtimerVIPDined on 7/7/2012It was a pleasant surprise since it as my first time there. The menu is simple. The quality of the food is fresh. It is also plentiful. My companion and I discovered that if we had ordered an appetizer that we would have had much too much food to eat. The chicken parmiagana plate is excellent. Also, the side dishes are large enough to feed two. Prices are very good. We will be going back.Special Features:
- For all senses except gustatoryconversationalistVIPDined on 5/19/2012We really enjoyed the dinner here - with the wide open doors it felt like outside dining - in the comfort of indoors. In fact the mosquitoes were a bit of an issue - so it really was outdoor dining! The ambiance was wonderful, relaxed, nicely furnished, and very pleasing. My only caveat was the food. It was pretty indifferent - but we did not have the pizza - that might be a different story. The desserts were not homemade, and the sauces lacked flavor. The main dishes were decent. Despite that I would definitely go again - for the look, feel, and spaciousness of the restaurant and the caring attention of the staff. We had a great evening with one another in a delightful space - food? Ah the food of our thoughts sustained us!Special Features:
- From the moment we arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/19/2011From the moment we arrived the Owner and staff could not have been more rude. They came up to us several times telling us what time they needed us out and at one point came over and said "you need to go now". The owner and staff were also yelling across the restaurant as we ate. I will never return to this restaurant. There are so many wonderful restaurants in NY, there is no reason to be treated the way Eleven B treated us. The food was fair but definitely not worth the service.
- Great food, reasonably priced.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/16/2011The food here is great and very resonably priced. Will go back many more times in the future. Go here!Special Features: