1065 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.elevenrestaurantandbar.com/
- Phone: 4047455745x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Monday-Sunday: 6:30am - 11:30am; Lunch Monday-Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Oliver Gaupin- Executive Chef
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Make your next event truly special at eleven in the Loews Atlanta Hotel. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, eleven’s group menu will wow your guests with its eclectic mix of traditional Southern favorites, prepared with the freshest local ingredients and served with a contemporary twist. Our trendy Midtown location and chic, elegant ambiance make eleven the perfect place for a business meeting or a celebration. Group menus are available for parties of 10 or more. Choose from our three or four-course menus, or allow Chef Gaupin to design a menu based on your own personal preferences. Whether you’re planning a corporate dinner, birthday, anniversary or any occasion, Chef Gaupin and the professional, attentive staff at eleven will make it an unforgettable event.
- Private Party Contact: John Schellhase 4047455711x
- Special Events: Personalized Chef Dinners in our beautiful, private & intimate Chef Kitchen Table. Groups of 8-10 are welcome to join us for a world class meal prepared by one of our gourmet Chefs. 4-course meal that is created fresh daily by our Chef and based on your wishes and desires. Wine pairings for your special dinner are also available. Please call restaurant for more details.
A word from eleven
Classic cuisine combines with modern, Southern style at eleven. Chef de cuisine Jennifer Landry uses local, seasonal ingredients to create innovative, yet uncomplicated dishes loved by locals and visitors alike. Traditional recipes are prepared with a contemporary twist, using the finest meats, fish and produce. The friendly service makes eleven the perfect place for lunch, and dining al fresco on the outdoor patio adds to the ambiance. The décor is as contemporary as the cooking, with deep ivory walls and rich, brown wood columns. The elegant architecture is inspired by Midtown Atlanta, and the intimate lighting and neutral tones create the perfect environment for a cozy dinner for two or a fun night out with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
eleven reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (7)good for groups (6)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)special occasion (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Going backdarkknight21Dined on 9/10/2014I had the seared scallops and lobster cob salad. I will be back again. Pete was great as my waiter. This was one of the best places to eat at.Special Features:
- Simple, convienent, food is just okBigFamilyDinnerDined on 9/8/2014Not particularly great food - just ok. Decent atmosphere, but not that busy (maybe because of the food). Good service.Special Features:
- Experience at ElevenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. The food, view, layout, and staff were all exceptional. I would recommend this place to anyone celebrating a special occasion. Keep in mind that the portions are smaller sized, but the prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Salad Bar!LaDivaDined on 7/14/2014Just went for lunch with a few co-workers after hearing about the salad bar. We were pleasantly surprised at the unassuming but poshly presented salad bar. At first glance it doesn't look like a lot, but the bar has a great selection of just about anything you'd want in a salad, including chicken, steak or shrimp. And, if you're not careful, you'll have a 3-4 course meal in a bowl in no time! It also comes with a soup of the day, bread and bite sized desserts. The only caution to take is with parking. Avoid the scenic route (parking garage) and valet park. The restaurant offers free valet parking, with validation. We were told to park in the parking garage which cost us $10 and about 15 minutes trying to find the restaurant from there.Special Features:
- Not special anymoreFrenchiVIPDined on 7/7/2014I had lunch at Eleven this past Monday with a few folks from work. We all got the salad bar since it's usually very good and quick. They were out of shrimp which was what I wanted and the lady told me they're cooking more and she'd bring it to my table once it comes out of the kitchen. After 25 minutes and half of my salad gone I went to check with her and she said oh sorry I totally forgot. The waiter was just as bad. He brought us a soft drink no one ordered and we told him no one ordered it and he charged us for it! He also forgot the water and tea that was ordered. We could not find him to get the bill corrected so ended up paying for the soda since we had to leave to go back to work. Service is really lacking and quality of the food.Special Features:
- The following 313 reviews are from the eleven reviews archive.
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Very poor service. Waited more than 30 minutes for ord r so from the kitchen.
- Mother's Day mistakethuregDined on 5/11/2014Called twice to confirm the menu options for Mother's Day. Was told both times that the normal Brunch menu shown online was available plus the breakfast buffet was to be open. The normal menu was NOT available so the Mother's Day celebration that was planned did not occur. Food was just OK on the buffet. I would recommend the Atlanta Hyatt and many others well above this buffet. In addition to the lack of menu options we had very poor service and given that our group was 7 people a 18% service charge was added to the bill.
- Nice but tiring.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/7/2014The menu while featuring small and medium plates in a tapas format, was extremely limited in my view. Especially the desserts. Tiring refers to service as being very slow. It was not the waitstaff, who were reasonably attentive, but the kitchen. On the several evenings that I had dinner at Eleven, just myself, with the restaurant being not at all busy, the total time approximated two hours. The majority of which was spent waiting. I would return to Eleven, but most likely as a default after exploring other nearby restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service2thecitywegoDined on 4/26/2014In a city with hit or miss service, this was a hit. I was in a group of 8 and he was great. Very friendly and helpful, he explained the menu well. I had some with me who normally don't drive into the city who said that his service was worth the drive. The food was good. Many interesting choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Brunch ever!BeenderedonedatDined on 4/20/2014I took my Mom and Daughter to Eleven, for Easter Brunch. Let me start by saying this was THE WORST BRUNCH ever! The food was cold not a big selection, for 140 dollars for 3 people two adults and a child I was beyond disappointed. Our server was great but the pancakes were cold, waffles were hard as rocks and my omelette was a pan of butter and burnt eggs! I would never expect this from Lowes Hotel!!! I will never go there again for Brunch or anything food related!
- We dined for breakfast andVMVAtlantaVIPDined on 4/11/2014We dined for breakfast and the food was delicious and the service excellent. The fruit was particularly flavorful and the toast prepared the way I prefer it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heaven in ElevenJACEDined on 3/22/2014Our waiter was excellent. He made sure that we knew up front that the servings were small and medium plates. We ordered a filet and it was one of the best filets we have ever eaten. You generally would need to order a salad or an extra to go with your meal. We have been on a weight-loss plan, so it was perfect for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphere.outandaboutDined on 2/14/2014I recently came her with my partner for a Valentine's Day dinner. We were pleasantly surprised. The swrvice was outstanding and the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants to treat their spouse to a classy and yummy dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food but not Well ServedFrankDined on 2/14/2014My wife & I went to the Eleven for Valentines's Day. I reserved thru OpenTable. I knew nothing about the restaurant ahead of time. A beautiful place, but it took a while once we were seated to realize the meal was preplanned and would be served over several courses. The wait staff-though very nice-were very hesitant on the format, and when the food was brought out could not describe the dishes we were getting. Serving this style of meal, it is ESSENTIAL that the wait staff know how to serve the meals and describe to the patrons what they get at each course. I was also a bit surprised with the tab-$70 per meal. Again, that was not understood ahead of time. OpenTable needs to prepare the patrons a bit more on what to expect.Special Features:
- Everything goodJaydownDined on 2/14/2014Everything was great. Service was very attentive and polite. Food was good, ambiance was good. No complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableHUComposerDined on 1/3/2014I had a great experience. The food and service were great. I don't understand why more people didn't done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aims high but falls shortMomEatsOutDined on 12/24/2013Eleven has a lot of potential, but our dining experience was disappointing. We went to the restaurant for a price fixe Christmas Eve dinner. The menu sounded delicious. However, the seasoning was uneven with much of the food underseasoned. In sharp contrast, the mustard crusted halibut was so salty that I attempted to scrape off as much of the crust as I could. The chocolate dessert was tasty, but the layers were nearly impossible to cut. Our waitress came back to the table and told us that the chef used a nut flour for the pastry, and this was why it was "tough". Overall, the food was quite disappointing yet expensive, and will not bring this diner back for another round.
- Almost 5 StarsFeedMeDined on 12/22/2013If they had only cooked the steaks the temperature at which we ordered them, it would have been one of the best meals i've had in Atlanta in a long time. The waiter's response to "these steaks are overlooked, nearly well done" was "I'm sorry about that." We didn't send them back only because it had taken the food a long time to come out (despite the fact that the place was almost empty that night). Still, they tasted good, and all the food really was excellent.Special Features:
- 11MikeDined on 12/6/2013The food was very good, as was the service. The music in the bar was loud, but added to the evening fun. I thought the price point was excellent for the quality of the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be bettervisitorDined on 9/23/2013Lamb chops were great. Rosemary garlic reduction sauce was scorched. Sea bass tasted and smelled of ammonia. Chef said it was ok. No, it wasn't. I'm from Florida; I know seafood. Wild mushroom sautee was delicious. Buttery mashed potatoes were flat, not buttery; appeared to have sat out before being served, dried out crust developing. Mac n cheese tasty, creamed spinach sautee very good. Though the waiter and manager worked their hearts out, service was lacking due to being under-staffed. An ordered cocktail never made it to the table. Attention to the patrons was lacking, not the fault of the staff that was working. The bill was adjusted by the manager when he was notified the fish was unsatisfactory, complimentary dessert was offered.Special Features:
- Lovely experienceATLdinerDined on 9/13/2013Our experience at Eleven was wonderful. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. The only strange thing was that the restaurant was nearly empty on a weekend - weird.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should be nominated for bestJLGOVIPDined on 9/9/2013Should be nominated for best salad bar in Atlanta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageAverageDined on 8/25/2013The food was average, but our server (Julius) was great and made the dining experience better. There was only one other customer present during our 1.5 hour dining experience so it was quiet and romantic.Special Features:
- ElevenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2013Food was great, saw some famous football players. Service could have been betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eleven- Coast of MaineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2013Terrific evening. Food fare was outstanding as well as the price and service. However, no wi-fi service and the live music was much too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereMackDined on 6/29/2013Overall nice restaraunt but for the few people that were in there. The food took about a hour to reach my table. The steak needed just a little more seasoning and it might have been worth the price. Nice ambience though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice anniversary dinner!AndyDined on 6/15/2013Dinner was great, service was great, prices were a bit lower than I had expected and was a pleasant surprise. As this is a hotel restaurant, it was not packed, which was really nice and added to the ambiance of the evening. The bar outside of the restaurant had a great scene with live music, and was a great place to stop by after dinner to drink and socialize. Thanks again for the great dining experience!Special Features:
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/22/2013Jamarcus was an excellent server. He also brought out apple juice and chicken pieces for a toddler in our group without asking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceStevenVIPDined on 5/17/2013The service was what really ruined the evening. We arrived at 8 and didn't receive our appetizer until 9. The order was placed around 8:15. There were 5 tables occupied, so the crowd wasn't creating the slow service.
- Mothers day rip offOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/12/2013The buffet was very limited for a 50 per person cost. Food was average. The manager had the biggest table at the restaurant for his own family. Even gave hotel gift shop presents to his guest.
- Nice place with beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Nice place with beautiful setup and great food. Too bad it wasnt really busy and wasnt aware itvwas part of loews hotel when booking
- Krystal is such an awesome waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/19/2013I love Eleven which I made it my choice my anniversary. I also had my favorite waitress Krystal!Special Features:
- Food was delightful. ServerRaymondVIPDined on 3/15/2013Food was delightful. Server seemed distracted, but got everything right. MUST have the Potato and Cheese soup...YUM Would definitely eat at again..Special Features:
- not worth the money...OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 2/15/2013The food was really late and the service was terrible. The kitchen competes with the room service that is making it hard to get the food on time.Special Features:
- My husband and I thoroughlyfoodiefriendDined on 2/14/2013My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the 5 course Valentine's meal, as well as the wine that was paired with each course. I was disappointed that the jazz band was not performing as was noted on the advertisement; however, the food and ambiance made up for the lack of music I must admit. We agree that we will dine there again!Special Features:
- The meal was above averageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013The meal was above average and the setting interesting, however the pricing was on the high side for what was served. The wine list was overpriced by comparison to similar venues.
- Very nice experience. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2013Very nice experience. Food was well prepared and very attentive service.Special Features:
- First, I would like to saySatisfiedVIPDined on 1/19/2013First, I would like to say thank you to our waiter, Mat! He was excellent. I truly liked that our food came in stages. We were not rushed. Our steaks were just a tad over cooked, but still delicious. We definitely will go back.Special Features:
- I suggest this resturant toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/13/2013I suggest this resturant to all who love fine dining and good food. i took a group of about 12 friends to the Eleven Resturant on Jan. 13, 2013 around 1:30 P.M. All of the guest enjoyed the brunch.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013Great atmosphere, but the food was lacking. I ordered the duck confit, and the entire entrée was very bland. My date ordered the shrimp and grits, however, and it was quite good. Go for non-seasonal meals. Also, our waiter was very knowledgable, but the conversations were awkward.Special Features: