Eleven at Reunion Resort
7593 Gathering Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Eleven at Reunion Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reunionresort.com/dining/eleven
- Phone: 4076621170x
- Hours of Operation:
Closed Sunday and Monday
Open Tuesday - Saturday
Tuesday- Thursday: 6PM - 10PM
Friday and Saturday: 6PM - 11PM
Tuesday- Thursday: 5:30PM - 12AM
Friday and Saturday: 5:30PM - 1AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Guy Johnson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: group menus are offered to reservations of 14 people or more to offer the highest level of service.
Custom menus are available.
Specialy cakes and cupcakes are available and require 72 minimum order request.
- Private Party Facilities: Private events require buyout of entire patio area or entire patio and dining room area and is subject to a food and beverage minimum and room rental fee.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Cummins 407-396-3184x
- Special Events: Magic Kingdom's FIrework Display is viewed from the Eleven Patio. This 12 minute display is viewed daily, times vary on Disney's Schedule between 9pm-10pm.
Eleven offers specialty menus along with a la cart menu on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Eleven offers a Gala on New Year's Eve. Reservations required and space is limited.
A word from Eleven at Reunion Resort
Sitting atop the Reunion Resort on the 11th floor, Eleven is Orlando's unparallel stargazing destination. This glamorous year round indoor-outdoor roof top lounge offers stunning views and handcrafted cocktails. Eleven's steakhouse menu showcases prime cuts of beef with rubs, sauces, and other enhancements available to add to your selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eleven at Reunion Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (15)special occasion (14)good for groups (8)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (4)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- DisappointingFridayVIPDined on 8/14/2014Had high expectations, received sub par food. Had 6 for dinner, two had the bone/in ribeye way over cooked , un-seasoned chewy at best, I had the strip steak ordered rare came out medium well tasteless would be my best description. Ordered the lobster Mac and cheese, could not find any lobster, so much salt it was not worth eating. Fish dishes were the bright spot. Grouper special well prepared good flavor, sashimi tuna perfect. Spoke with management they apologized, offered replacements, deserts, it was too little too late. Guess the kitchen was having a bad night.Special Features:
- cml7Dined on 8/8/2014Service was excellent -Janice did a great job and of course knew our names. The view is spectacular!Special Features:
- fantastico!RachelDined on 8/2/2014My husband had the filet with chive bacon butter enhancement and it was cooked perfectly. I had the seared tuna seaweed salad dish, that was excellent. The tuna was blood red fresh. We shared a blackberry and mango.bred pudding with creme anglaise for dessert. Very delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014We are very disappointed again with the whole experience at Eleven. You are not made to feel welcome its like the staff feel we should be grateful that they are serving us. There were 6 of us and one of the starters for our group was forgotten, no apology was made or acknowledgement that they had forgot it. Overall not good we won't be returning.
- Fantastic mealSarahjDined on 7/11/2014This is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to in orlando. The atmosphere is lovely the view is fantastic, the waitress was very attentive and the meal was fantastic. As it was for an anniversary they even gave us a special cake, thoroughly recommend .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Food was NOT as good as my expectation???? the scenery and Hostess was superb. it was not a great experience. the service was slow and the food over done and not fresh?? this meant the hostess had to to remove that item from the bill. possibly ....unknown i did not want to complain as the Hostess was so nice and trying so sincerely to give the customer a great experience. we wish the restaurant continued success and hope that our experience was just a one off.Special Features:
- wagtagwagtagadventuresDined on 6/28/2014Elegant yet casual mainly because of its location. Overpriced however. Every thing is a la carte, so with drinks and tip expect to pay anywhere from $70 to $100 dollars per person.Special Features:
- billcDined on 6/20/2014Went for a late meal, and both the food and the service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the noiseHatethenoisDined on 4/29/2014I was in your restaurant with my 3 doughters the food was good but there where 2 groups of each 10 persons shouting like it was a base bal matchSpecial Features:
- The following 132 reviews are from the Eleven at Reunion Resort reviews archive.
- Elevated Restaurant with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Eleven is on the eleventh floor and has a wonderful patio with an exceptional view including fireworks at Disney when darkness falls. The service was very attentive and the menu while limited somewhat to 'Steakhouse" items was very adequate. The food quality was very very good especially the duckSpecial Features:
- Birthday EveningSmeeDined on 3/27/2014I booked the evening for my mother in laws birthday, food was great, wine choice good and the staff along with at tension to detail first class. My guest was given a cake for her birthday and when I asked for the chef to be complimented for his food he took the time to come out and talk with us. It made the evening special and we all enjoyed the our time with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must go back!PhotographerDined on 3/8/2014This place is awesome! Great view and romantic setting. Great food and nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencescoreeDined on 3/1/2014Not just a meal this was a great experience, eating wonderfully prepared and tasteful food in an amazing atmosphere. Rooftop eating is sometimes cliche but 11 hits the mark with a wonderful staff and delicious menu. We had a wonderful time and talked about the food the next day to everyone that would listen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Conference dinner plans were a hitdcdiner725Dined on 2/25/2014My colleagues and I made the reservation because Eleven is located at the resort where we were staying but this was a real treat and a welcome surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerCAtenDined on 2/14/2014Eleven offered a special dinner package or an option to order of the menu...our party of 4 opted to order off the menu as we didn't want that many courses. We all had different entrees and enjoyed our meals. The ambience could not be beat...very romantic setting. We would go back. Would love to be there when you could sit outside on the pool deck for dinner...great views!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always our first dinner each winterGrampsDDined on 1/13/2014Menu changed, but still excellent. I do miss the tomato soup and grilled cheese appSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food here was great butEnvoyBoyVIPDined on 1/13/2014The food here was great but I found the environment a bit lacking, given the quality of the food and the prices. Maybe it's just a Florida thing (I was visiting--not native). The food, wine list, and prices in the northeast would have demanded a more upscale level of service, experience and environment. Everything was very good, just not great or sharp. If you're nearby or in that complex, I wouldn't hesitate to return but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there. You might ask the restaurant to give you some help on directions. The restaurant is in a hotel within a gated complex but there is no restaurant-specific signage within the complex. As well, the security guard for the complex didn't know about the restaurant.Special Features:
- Dining with a viewTwistpileDined on 11/30/2013On the eleventh floor at the Grande at Reunion Resort the view is spectacular, you can go outside and really enjoy it, see the Disney Park fireworks going off at night. A lovely Place..!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionMatthewDined on 11/7/2013Perfect food, ambience, and staff make this place an excellent place. Outdoor rooftop also provides great views of the Disney fireworks. We highly recommend Eleven to anyone looking for a high quality / special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at ElevenDavidandJudithDined on 10/29/2013Eleven has stunning views overlooking towards the Disney parks and we we're fortunate enough to see the fireworks displays at Epcot and Magic kingdom whilst there. The staff are very attentive and the menu is varied with a good choice of wines to accompany. The food was excellent and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- ScenicPaulDined on 10/19/2013A pent house floor overlooking Disney at a distance you can make out on a clear day by an infinity pool. Comfortable seating, service friendly and professional and food great quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningSmeeDined on 10/15/2013First time we have dined at eleven even though our home is only five miles away, great service, very good menu and the food presentation was first class. We enjoyed our wine and received some expert advise along the way. Great evening we will go back.Special Features:
- Disappointing!CanTazVIPDined on 9/27/2013We are members at Reunion Resort and have been to Eleven many times. It was so noisy that we asked to be moved away from the bar area. Even then, we were still shouting at one another. The food was not very tasty except for the appetizers; would have been better to only order appetizers. The staff is inexperienced and the menu tired. We use to love the atmosphere up in Eleven; but it is now turning into a noisy roadhouse. It is not really a place for flipflops and t-shirts but that is what they are now allowing. In comparison Forte at Reunion has really changed; their menu is terrfic, it is quieter and the staff is very professional. The view at Eleven is still good.
- Top restaurant with a view to matchOnlyvipDined on 9/19/2013The food, service were only matched by the incredible view.Truly a rare gem for special occasions or when you just want treat yourself to an amazing evening of dinning and relaxation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at ElevenheartofmedicineDined on 7/20/2013My dinner at Eleven was exceptional. The food was very high quality and the staff was very prompt with my request. You cannot beat the view that the restaurant provided for myself and my significant other. We had a very enjoyable and memorable time at Eleven at Reunion Resort. It was an experience I wont soon be forgetting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner on 4th of JulyKarlDined on 7/4/2013Had a lovely meal here on 4th of July. Our waiter was fantastic and we were givem ample time between the courses to take in the nice atmosphere and espescially the fireworks which lit up the sky in all direction. Food and wine were also top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From the beginning to theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/15/2013From the beginning to the end, our experience was perfect. The flavors and presentations were straight out of a magazine. I would highly recommend Eleven for your most precious moments and celebrations, from anniversaries to birthdays and even to your wedding day itself. Or, you can simply go and enjoy a marvelous meal and see the Disney fireworks in the distance afterwards with a wonderful cup of coffee. Each person you come into contact with will make your evening more delightful than you can imagine. GO AND ENJOY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Will Definitely ReturnOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2013This was our second visit to Eleven and we will definitely return. Our party of six was very disappointed to learn the new head chef recently personalized the menu and dropped an appetizer that we enjoyed on a previous visit. Within minutes we were delighted to learn that the chef would make the appetizer special for us. That set the scene for a memorable dining experience. The appetizers (three special and three from the new menu) appeared with an apology that they took a bit longer to prepare. We didn’t notice! Our six exquisitely presented main courses all arrived at the same time and all prepared to our liking. The two cool centered beef steaks were picture-perfect as were a chicken dish and the three different fish dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I live 5 minutes away fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2013I live 5 minutes away from the Reunion and I used to go there to have dinner at least once a week. We went yesterday and had a bad experience. Unfortunately they changed the menu and the chef. As soon as the waitress brought us the menu, we noticed a big difference. Not only mentioning the food but as well the quality and presentation. The choices for side dishes I can make on the dally basis at home. I expected something more elaborated. The steak was good but the sauce was brought to the table in a separated small dish - cold. The wine was tasting like vinegar but I have to say that the waitress was very kind and brought us another one that was very good. Over all, my experience was not good. Very sorry.Special Features:
- Engagement DinnerMagicHairDined on 5/10/2013From the moment we stepped in everyone was attentive. The waitress was a doll and the manager was fantastic. The Cowboy steak was huge and delicious and so was my fiancee's filet mignon. I was also surprised that they can make a authentic Caipirina drink that tastes awesome. I would highy recommend this place for special occasions.Special Features:
- VERY, VERY NOISY!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/4/2013I loved this retaurant! Our service was terrific, the food delicious and elegantly presented, the view is amazing. The only downside is the bar where golfers gather to LOUDY discuss their games (complete with liberal doses of explatives!). This is beyond distracting and annoying for those of us who want a pleasant dinner. Restaurant is otherwise very, very pleasant ~ and a good value for special occasions.Special Features:
- A little disappointedVinoluvDined on 5/4/2013I expected so much more. When we made reservations we told them it was a specialist occasion. They didn't seem to care. Got stuck in a bad seat next to a family full of kids and near the bar full of after golfing rowdy crowd, The boys in the bar even stripped down and went for a swim and they didn't even kick them out. The food was just average. My grouper was chewy and my husband's steak was over done. You want good food at Reunion go to Forte!Special Features:
- We return to Eleven each timeWeekendVIPDined on 5/3/2013We return to Eleven each time we enjoy our house in this area. Introduced my brother to Eleven on this visit. My Veal Chop was excellent. Looking forward to the next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect way to end the day...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The staff was very accommodating, the food was excellent and the view was amazing. The big highlight was finishing dinner on the rooftop reclining on couches by the pool with desserts and cappuccinos watching the Disney fireworks. It was the perfect ending to a great day with my family. I would highly recommend and will be back again next time we are in Orlando.Special Features:
- Poor experience, food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013External balconies were closed despite private party booking them and the party brought into the restaurant area. Noise was intolerable and space was confined and claustrophobic. Staff tried to apologise by offering return visit free of charge for 4 people clearly knowing that we were visiting from UK and this was unlikely. No discount of $350 bill. Food was excellent but not worth the hassle.
- We'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2013So good! Cowboy Steak was unreal as was the grilled cheese with tomato soup. Awesome service from Janice.Special Features:
- Second time here and I willOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/2/2013Second time here and I will certainly be back. Only sour note was our server seemed confused. Too long to order, and then we waited and waited for the check and had to eventually flag down another server to check out. Some kids crawling around on the floor a bit too rambunctuous, but it is a resort and it is still the season. Food is fantastic.Special Features:
- The place was full of kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2013The place was full of kids and the patrons were dressed for mud wrestling.
- Great food and an excellent viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2013The restaurant is set up specifically for the scenic view of the surrounding area, including being able to see the fireworks from Epcot. Every table has an excellent view, but you can also go out onto the pool terrace when the weather permits. Dinner was very good, with an excellent albeit small menu selection. The portions were perfect - not too big but not the size of a postage stamp either. The wine list was similar - nice selection without being overwhelming. Pricing was very good considering the location, and the value was also very good.Special Features:
- Food is good, service needsKMRMVIPDined on 3/22/2013Food is good, service needs to be addresses. Views beautiful.Special Features: