Eleven at Reunion Resort
7593 Gathering Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Eleven at Reunion Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reunionresort.com/dining/eleven
- Phone: (407) 662-1170
- Hours of Operation:
Closed Sunday and Monday
Open Tuesday - Saturday
Tuesday- Thursday: 6PM - 10PM
Friday and Saturday: 6PM - 11PM
Tuesday- Thursday: 5:30PM - 12AM
Friday and Saturday: 5:30PM - 1AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Guy Johnson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: group menus are offered to reservations of 14 people or more to offer the highest level of service.
Custom menus are available.
Specialy cakes and cupcakes are available and require 72 minimum order request.
- Private Party Facilities: Private events require buyout of entire patio area or entire patio and dining room area and is subject to a food and beverage minimum and room rental fee.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Cummins 407-396-3184x
- Special Events: Magic Kingdom's FIrework Display is viewed from the Eleven Patio. This 12 minute display is viewed daily, times vary on Disney's Schedule between 9pm-10pm.
Eleven offers specialty menus along with a la cart menu on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Eleven offers a Gala on New Year's Eve. Reservations required and space is limited.
A word from Eleven at Reunion Resort
Sitting atop the Reunion Resort on the 11th floor, Eleven is Orlando's unparallel stargazing destination. This glamorous year round indoor-outdoor roof top lounge offers stunning views and handcrafted cocktails. Eleven's steakhouse menu showcases prime cuts of beef with rubs, sauces, and other enhancements available to add to your selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Eleven at Reunion Resort - Best Restaurants in Kissimmee ›
Eleven at Reunion Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (34)special occasion (32)romantic (20)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Lovely Birthday MealGolfergirlDined on 11/13/2014We were staying at the Reunion Resort and after a full day of golf, celebrated my husband's birthday at Eleven. Lovely setting and views! Our meal was excellent - very good steaks. Loved the peanut butter cup dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Panoramic view!LovetheviewDined on 10/28/2014My wife and I spent our first anniversary here, we so enjoyed our time together and the pleasant atmosphere. The staff here were very courteous, friendly and most of all attentive. Thank you from both of us.Special Features:
- perfect menuthebestDined on 10/23/2014the entire experience was wonderful. the steak was done perfectly and the duck was so tasty. the staff were helpful and wonderful. A terrific place to spend an eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Anniversary/My birthdayRomanceDined on 10/18/2014I gave rave reviews on Facebook as well. I had the ultimate experience at Eleven. Kathy was a fantastic server who catered to our every wish. The view was beautiful and I felt like royality. I was definitely impressed and recommend this restaurant for anybody that wants to have a romatic dinner. We will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very goodMContheGOVIPDined on 10/16/2014Manager was great very friendly. Wait staff was good not the best but a solid B+. Only negative that we had was the table was offset after asking to move which was offered the wait staff stuffed a napkin under to try and level it. Long story short it was unsuccessful. But the view more than made up for it.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnercanadiansinfloridaDined on 10/14/2014We had our 25th anniversary dinner here. The service was wonderful. The view was spectacular. Best of all was the food. The Shrimp bisque was outstanding (and we're foodies that are used to great food). The lamb was the best I've ever had. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewdvcroxDined on 10/4/2014I only knew about this after attending a wedding in the building years ago. Premium Steaks , full bar, glass doors open up to classy rooftop pool deck facing East towards the attractions and the nightly fireworks. Intimate setting, small restaurant, great food, everything was a la carte, very well done. I would recommend for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experiencekimmaryDined on 9/23/2014We were a party of 6. Can't say enough good things about Eleven. The food was superb and our server was outstanding. All amidst an amazing view/atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!GolfermanDined on 9/20/2014Great, friendly, attentive professional service, excellent food, overall great experience.Special Features:
- Fine FiningMisbjaDined on 9/18/2014Excellent meals, food had such good taste. Service good. A wonderful outdoor patio for after dinner relaxation, with magnificent views.Special Features:
- panda11Dined on 9/13/2014Great romantic set up, great food excellent view for Disney fireworks! !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningReeceParkerDined on 9/5/2014When we arrived at 7pm for dinner the restaurant was virtually empty with the exception of a full bar. My family (including 2 children) and I were waited on hand and foot, enjoyed a delicious meal, and even had the pleasure of meeting the chef. It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFridayVIPDined on 8/14/2014Had high expectations, received sub par food. Had 6 for dinner, two had the bone/in ribeye way over cooked , un-seasoned chewy at best, I had the strip steak ordered rare came out medium well tasteless would be my best description. Ordered the lobster Mac and cheese, could not find any lobster, so much salt it was not worth eating. Fish dishes were the bright spot. Grouper special well prepared good flavor, sashimi tuna perfect. Spoke with management they apologized, offered replacements, deserts, it was too little too late. Guess the kitchen was having a bad night.Special Features:
- cml7Dined on 8/8/2014Service was excellent -Janice did a great job and of course knew our names. The view is spectacular!Special Features:
- fantastico!RachelDined on 8/2/2014My husband had the filet with chive bacon butter enhancement and it was cooked perfectly. I had the seared tuna seaweed salad dish, that was excellent. The tuna was blood red fresh. We shared a blackberry and mango.bred pudding with creme anglaise for dessert. Very delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014We are very disappointed again with the whole experience at Eleven. You are not made to feel welcome its like the staff feel we should be grateful that they are serving us. There were 6 of us and one of the starters for our group was forgotten, no apology was made or acknowledgement that they had forgot it. Overall not good we won't be returning.
- The following 138 reviews are from the Eleven at Reunion Resort reviews archive.
- Fantastic mealSarahjDined on 7/11/2014This is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to in orlando. The atmosphere is lovely the view is fantastic, the waitress was very attentive and the meal was fantastic. As it was for an anniversary they even gave us a special cake, thoroughly recommend .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Food was NOT as good as my expectation???? the scenery and Hostess was superb. it was not a great experience. the service was slow and the food over done and not fresh?? this meant the hostess had to to remove that item from the bill. possibly ....unknown i did not want to complain as the Hostess was so nice and trying so sincerely to give the customer a great experience. we wish the restaurant continued success and hope that our experience was just a one off.Special Features:
- wagtagwagtagadventuresDined on 6/28/2014Elegant yet casual mainly because of its location. Overpriced however. Every thing is a la carte, so with drinks and tip expect to pay anywhere from $70 to $100 dollars per person.Special Features:
- billcDined on 6/20/2014Went for a late meal, and both the food and the service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the noiseHatethenoisDined on 4/29/2014I was in your restaurant with my 3 doughters the food was good but there where 2 groups of each 10 persons shouting like it was a base bal matchSpecial Features:
- Elevated Restaurant with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Eleven is on the eleventh floor and has a wonderful patio with an exceptional view including fireworks at Disney when darkness falls. The service was very attentive and the menu while limited somewhat to 'Steakhouse" items was very adequate. The food quality was very very good especially the duckSpecial Features:
- Birthday EveningSmeeDined on 3/27/2014I booked the evening for my mother in laws birthday, food was great, wine choice good and the staff along with at tension to detail first class. My guest was given a cake for her birthday and when I asked for the chef to be complimented for his food he took the time to come out and talk with us. It made the evening special and we all enjoyed the our time with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must go back!PhotographerDined on 3/8/2014This place is awesome! Great view and romantic setting. Great food and nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencescoreeDined on 3/1/2014Not just a meal this was a great experience, eating wonderfully prepared and tasteful food in an amazing atmosphere. Rooftop eating is sometimes cliche but 11 hits the mark with a wonderful staff and delicious menu. We had a wonderful time and talked about the food the next day to everyone that would listen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Conference dinner plans were a hitdcdiner725VIPDined on 2/25/2014My colleagues and I made the reservation because Eleven is located at the resort where we were staying but this was a real treat and a welcome surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerCAtenDined on 2/14/2014Eleven offered a special dinner package or an option to order of the menu...our party of 4 opted to order off the menu as we didn't want that many courses. We all had different entrees and enjoyed our meals. The ambience could not be beat...very romantic setting. We would go back. Would love to be there when you could sit outside on the pool deck for dinner...great views!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining in OrlandoRacingjohn789Dined on 2/8/2014We have used Eleven several times and never been disappointed. Great food, service, location and views.Special Features:
- Always our first dinner each winterGrampsDDined on 1/13/2014Menu changed, but still excellent. I do miss the tomato soup and grilled cheese appSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food here was great butEnvoyBoyVIPDined on 1/13/2014The food here was great but I found the environment a bit lacking, given the quality of the food and the prices. Maybe it's just a Florida thing (I was visiting--not native). The food, wine list, and prices in the northeast would have demanded a more upscale level of service, experience and environment. Everything was very good, just not great or sharp. If you're nearby or in that complex, I wouldn't hesitate to return but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there. You might ask the restaurant to give you some help on directions. The restaurant is in a hotel within a gated complex but there is no restaurant-specific signage within the complex. As well, the security guard for the complex didn't know about the restaurant.Special Features:
- Dining with a viewTwistpileDined on 11/30/2013On the eleventh floor at the Grande at Reunion Resort the view is spectacular, you can go outside and really enjoy it, see the Disney Park fireworks going off at night. A lovely Place..!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionMatthewDined on 11/7/2013Perfect food, ambience, and staff make this place an excellent place. Outdoor rooftop also provides great views of the Disney fireworks. We highly recommend Eleven to anyone looking for a high quality / special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at ElevenDavidandJudithDined on 10/29/2013Eleven has stunning views overlooking towards the Disney parks and we we're fortunate enough to see the fireworks displays at Epcot and Magic kingdom whilst there. The staff are very attentive and the menu is varied with a good choice of wines to accompany. The food was excellent and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- ScenicPaulDined on 10/19/2013A pent house floor overlooking Disney at a distance you can make out on a clear day by an infinity pool. Comfortable seating, service friendly and professional and food great quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningSmeeDined on 10/15/2013First time we have dined at eleven even though our home is only five miles away, great service, very good menu and the food presentation was first class. We enjoyed our wine and received some expert advise along the way. Great evening we will go back.Special Features:
- Disappointing!CanTazVIPDined on 9/27/2013We are members at Reunion Resort and have been to Eleven many times. It was so noisy that we asked to be moved away from the bar area. Even then, we were still shouting at one another. The food was not very tasty except for the appetizers; would have been better to only order appetizers. The staff is inexperienced and the menu tired. We use to love the atmosphere up in Eleven; but it is now turning into a noisy roadhouse. It is not really a place for flipflops and t-shirts but that is what they are now allowing. In comparison Forte at Reunion has really changed; their menu is terrfic, it is quieter and the staff is very professional. The view at Eleven is still good.
- Top restaurant with a view to matchOnlyvipDined on 9/19/2013The food, service were only matched by the incredible view.Truly a rare gem for special occasions or when you just want treat yourself to an amazing evening of dinning and relaxation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at ElevenheartofmedicineDined on 7/20/2013My dinner at Eleven was exceptional. The food was very high quality and the staff was very prompt with my request. You cannot beat the view that the restaurant provided for myself and my significant other. We had a very enjoyable and memorable time at Eleven at Reunion Resort. It was an experience I wont soon be forgetting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner on 4th of JulyKarlDined on 7/4/2013Had a lovely meal here on 4th of July. Our waiter was fantastic and we were givem ample time between the courses to take in the nice atmosphere and espescially the fireworks which lit up the sky in all direction. Food and wine were also top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From the beginning to theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/15/2013From the beginning to the end, our experience was perfect. The flavors and presentations were straight out of a magazine. I would highly recommend Eleven for your most precious moments and celebrations, from anniversaries to birthdays and even to your wedding day itself. Or, you can simply go and enjoy a marvelous meal and see the Disney fireworks in the distance afterwards with a wonderful cup of coffee. Each person you come into contact with will make your evening more delightful than you can imagine. GO AND ENJOY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.