11 N 1st St
Ashland, OR 97520Neighborhood:
BasquePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 5419051092
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Basque, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Kevin and Andi Broadie
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer full catering options for weddings, business events, family gatherings, private celebrations or anything else you may have in mind. We will meet with you to create the perfect menu for your occasion and work with you on the appropriate wine pairings or creating a unique cocktail list. It"s always exciting to create original dishes and libations for celebrations and events. We focus on making your event fun and unique.
A word from Eleven
At Eleven we strive to create basque inspired dishes utilizing the incredible variety and quality of produce grown right here in the valley. The plates are traditional in concept but done with a twist by adapting them to what is seasonably available, fresh, and exciting. This falls right in the basque wheelhouse as the fare from this region is arguably the worlds first fusion utilizing influences from some of the planets best cuisines. Spanish is prominent naturally but there is a heavy french component, strong moorish traditions and even celtic elements from the celts crossing the pyrenees. An amazing crossroads of diverse and prolific tastes and textures for us to play with and you to enjoy and explore. In addition the Spanish began the whole small plate thing and we find it a fantastic way to experience and share different flavors and combinations. All our wines are produced by passionate winemakers in the Rogue Valley and bring the best out in our food. A beautiful collaboration.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eleven reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Yummy Small PlatesdininginsactoDined on 9/25/2014The two of us ordered soup plus 3 small plates. The food was excellent, and is made primarily from fresh local ingredients. This is not a pretentious place at all, but is friendly and comfortable. The service was great, with the various dishes being served at a perfect pace. Limited wine list, but many good selections to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- newbyOregonianDined on 9/23/2014The menu was interestingly different but with relatively few choices. The sharing concept was fun but the service was very, very slow. It took awhile for us to even be greeted and shown to our table. We sat at our reserved table for a long time with no water, bread or any attention. Once we ordered we had to wait awhile for our food. Gaspacho should have come immediately since it is a cold soup. After the soup, the ordered dishes flowed in one after another nicely but I would have prefered receiving them together. We had the meatballs and ended with fried potatoes which I would rather not have had as a final solo dish. They were greasy. The server was very friendly.
- Eleven is a 10!JlocalDined on 9/20/2014We dined at Eleven on a Saturday evening prior to a play at the festival. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service was wonderful. The small plates come with generous portions - enough for the 5 of us to easily share each plate. Each dish was carefully thought out and the toppings/sauces balanced out the main item perfectly. Lots of great options for those who cannot have gluten. We'll definately be back next time we go to Ashland.Special Features:
- LOMaxVIPDined on 9/16/2014Basque small plates. 12 items on the menu, which is limited but enough variety to keep it interesting. Some of the small plates are indeed small, too small, and not enough to share for 4. The 4 of us ordered 6 small plates and we were still hungry. We ordered two more and it took an inordinate amount of time for the two additional items to come. My advice if you are hungry, order 2-3 small plates per person. The food was absolutely delicious, so it's worth checking out.
- Warm and interestingSimpleSimonDined on 9/13/2014Original and fascinating tapas served by a very friendly staff. Simple but unpretentiously elegant decor.Special Features:
- Ashland treatOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/12/2014Only open about a month. A nice space. Maybe 10 tables. The food was small plates. I had lamb meatballs and loved them. My soup was great too. Really good flavors. I'll definitely be back.
- Best of the new spots in townLoyalfodieDined on 9/10/2014ELEVEN is a unique, small boutique restaurant serving fresh, local produce and creatively prepared dishes. Each dish, along the Tapas tradition, is worth checking out. We have been back three times and are easily finding our favorites. Modest prices and refreshingly personal service.Special Features:
- Small plate, big flavorCircusdogVIPDined on 8/29/2014Wonderful addition to the Ashland dining scene. Fabulous and fresh. Choose from salads, chicken, fish, steak or lamb meatballs -- each dish with a zesty accompaniment. The tortilla pie and the shrimp avocado salad were two standouts. Great local wines I had not seen before. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great food with good use of local produce. Nice to have small plates that were shareable. Beautiful food presentation. Only thing lacking in food area was there were no desserts offered. Wine list was small but choice was delicious. However as a white wine it should have been served cold. It was room temp and we had to ask for an ice bucket. Decor was simple but tasteful and colorful. Reasonable prices. Will go again the next time we are in Ashland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Eleven reviews archive.