304 East Hopkins Avenue
Aspen, CO 81611Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elevationaspen.com/
- Phone: 9705445166
- Hours of Operation:
Open nightly for dinner 5.30 to 10 p.m.
Seasonal hours during late April, May, October and November.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: Catering available - please call for more information. 970.544.5166
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for more information.
A word from Elevation Restaurant
Elevation has recently merged with Social restaurant making the restaurant better than ever before. Look for your favorite shared tapas under the "Social plates" section. When Elevation opened its doors in December 2000, it instantly became a locals’ favorite by combining a relaxed atmosphere and friendly service with excellent food at a reasonable price. Since then, the evolution of Elevation has continued – chef Andreas Neufeld's exquisite contemporary American cuisine is taking diners to new heights. An upgraded stylish dining room, a happening ultra chic and sexy bar and the expanded new patio, on the sunny side of restaurant row, all bring a fresh vibe to the Aspen dining scene. With fresh ingredients and ever-evolving ideas, Elevation is exceptional dining made simple.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Elevation Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/17/2013Excellent food and service. A real hidden treasure in Aspen.Special Features:
- This is the best Aspen restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013This is the best Aspen restaurant if you want a great meal
- great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/6/2013Elevation is one of our favorite places for a special dinner and never disappoints. The menu has several great choices and the food is consistently good, served in a timely manner in a pleasant setting.Special Features:
- My husband I had dinner theretravelerVIPDined on 12/30/2012My husband I had dinner there on our recent trip to Aspen. The food was amazing! We had the miso cod with ginger risotto. It was excellent! The service was excellent. The whole staff was very attentive. We will definitely come back on our next trip and highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great restaurantUpperWestSiderVIPDined on 12/26/2012The food was absolutely delicious...black cod, chicken, tenderloin, etc. The only issue was the table we originally had in the middle was a bit in the middle of traffic, but as soon as another opened up, they moved us to our liking.
- Very nice restaurant, goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/23/2012Very nice restaurant, good food and pleasant service.Special Features:
- Elevation is located in thehappyinmiamiDined on 12/23/2012Elevation is located in the heart of Aspen. Walk downstairs and enter an atmosphere of relaxed dining. We shared a first course of pistachio gnocci that was delicious. We each had a glass of Napa cabernet for only $12 that was excellent. My main course of carmalized black cod over risotto was very good, as was my husband's lobster bolognase. I recommend Elevation for a relaxing/romantic dinner. We will go back.Special Features:
- The Blackened Cod was OUTOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/21/2012The Blackened Cod was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Phenomenal service, food and overall experience. Worth the extra $$$.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/5/2012Excellent food and service. We both had the duck which is one of the best preparations we have ever enjoyed. The three course off season special is a bargain since you have the opportunity to order from the regular menu. We will return.Special Features:
- The Wasabi salad and the musselsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/28/2012The Wasabi salad and the mussels were great. I had one of The best steaks I have ever eaten. I have and would reccomend Elevation to anyone wanting good food, great location andfun people.Special Features:
- Excellent food especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/10/2012Excellent food especially the Duck. The off season is probably the best value in Aspen since you order off the regular menu and a charged a very fair price for a three course meal.Special Features:
- We were the first table towinetasterVIPDined on 10/20/2012We were the first table to sit and no music was turned on until we almost finished our meal. It was way too quiet.
- Sorry not impressed. PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012Sorry not impressed. Pricey and to be honest not very good.
- We were pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/2/2012We were pleasantly surprised with our meal. we expected to food to be good but it was excellent. Two members of our group ordered the duck and it was as good as any duck I can remember. The fall special menu was a real value. All to often restaurants have a limited selection for the specials. With Elevation, we were able to order three courses from the regular menu. There was a small up charge for two of the items but no exclusions. We will return.
- We had a wonderful dinneralwayseatoutVIPDined on 9/14/2012We had a wonderful dinner with very attentive service. The food was excellent and I will certainly go back when I'm in Aspen again.Special Features:
- The whole branzino was wonderful.foodiedudieVIPDined on 7/31/2012The whole branzino was wonderful. Food and service was overall very good but inside doesn't have same activity level or vibrancy as outside.Special Features:
- Had a lovely dinner on a beautifulLizSDined on 7/26/2012Had a lovely dinner on a beautiful evening in Aspen. Service was great and food was delicious.Special Features:
- This is by far our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2012This is by far our favorite Aspen restaurant. We try to dine at Elevation at least once every time we visit. It is a great place for a dressy, romantic meal, but also a comfortable, friendly, and casual atmosphere. Sitting outside on a nice evening is perfect!Special Features:
- Our food was excellent, theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012Our food was excellent, the service attentive and the ambience was quite nice.Special Features:
- My ratings speak for themselves.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/8/2012My ratings speak for themselves. Elevation did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Great food presentations thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/3/2012Great food presentations that tasted as great as they looked. Had the Trout and the scallops and would go back for both.Special Features:
- Love Elevation for al frescofoodiedudieVIPDined on 6/26/2012Love Elevation for al fresco dining in Aspen in summer. Aspen Music School students playing on street just next door is nice touch. Always consistently good food, friendly adept service and great casual ambiance. A favorite.Special Features:
- My husband had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2012My husband had a wonderful dinner during the Wine and Food Festival, try the Black Cod!Special Features:
- A great experience at anyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012A great experience at any fine dining restaurant is all about the details. Elevation provided a fantastic dining experience by paying close attention to the details. Service and hospitality were both on display in perfect measure. If you find yourself in Aspen make an "Elevation Reservation"!Special Features:
- menu was somewhat quirky andVittlesDined on 3/8/2012menu was somewhat quirky and of the the three small plates we had (wasabi caesar salad, scallops, shrimp), only the scallops would be considered interesting. Sommelier vary helpful and had a great wine!
- Superb food and excellentLove2cookDined on 3/3/2012Superb food and excellent service. At other Aspen restaurants, when I told them I was lactose intollerant, they looked at me like they never had heard of that before. Here, our waitress, Ashe, was extremely knowledgable about the entire menu and very helpful. Her suggestions, not just for me, but for the other 3 people in our party as well, for wine and dishes were impeccable. Of all the things we tried, the steak tartare and the black cod stood out. The cod might have been one of the best fish preparations I have ever had. We ate here our last night in Aspen and it was a great way to complete our vacation. Be prepared, it is expensive.Special Features:
- It was great to try severalTUGX273VIPDined on 2/27/2012It was great to try several of their small appetizers. The Ahi Pizza was delicious, although I was a little disappointed that it was on a gourmet cracker that fell apart; the gnocchi was terrific, but ours was lacking in pancetta; the polenta and our main course selections were very satisfying. As a Texan, the blood orange margarita just didn't do it for me, but they make a great Martini!Special Features:
- we had a group of 8 and everyoneccrperDined on 2/20/2012we had a group of 8 and everyone loved their meal. creative dishes, very nice waiter and we especially enjoyed our round table, very nice for group conversation. we would go back again and request that table.Special Features:
- Terrible service!!!!JfabVIPDined on 2/18/2012We waited 45 min to be seated, despite having a reservation. Then, waited 15 min for menus, and another hour to be served any food. What an awful dining experience!! The only reason I'm giving two stars is because the food was actually tasty... But maybe that's from getting hungry waiting so long!!! Would definitely NOT return
- Best experience in AspenOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/17/2012Excellent service, good wine list with reasonable pricing, very enjoyable foodSpecial Features:
- We dined at Elevation forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012We dined at Elevation for our anniversary dinner, and it was fabulous! The food was excellent, the service was attentive but not intrusive, and the ambiance was quite and sophisticated. I highly recommend this restaurant, and would return anytime I am in Aspen!Special Features:
- We had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2012We were recommended to Elevation by friends and had a great time. We had a fantastic meal and never even made it to the entrees. Our server recommended that we started with "social plates" and we ended up eating our entire meal sharing a bunch of small plates. We started with ahi pizza and scallops with Brie and truffle honey. Both amazing. My wife could not make up her mind on her main course, so we decided on another social plate, Shrimp and Chorizo. Again a hit, and at this point we asked our server to surprise us with two more small plates as our main course. She brought the best risotto I ever had, covered with black truffles and a plate of lamb meatballs. Good service, pleasant ambience and an overall great experience.Special Features:
- Food was uniformly excellentSantaFeregularDined on 12/21/2011Food was uniformly excellent and well-presented. The only quibble would be that we had a host of servers - I think 4 or 5 waiters over the course of the evening. It was a little hard to tell who was actually our server. But in any case the service was good and attentive. We originally had a reservation for 6 but when one couple cancelled there was no hesitation about seating us at another table that was actually in a prime spot.Special Features:
- Great menu, small plates areElsieVIPDined on 12/16/2011Great menu, small plates are outstanding and friendliness of staff (particular the manager, Sergio) can't be beat.Special Features:
- We loved everything we ordered,HBJDDVIPDined on 12/10/2011We loved everything we ordered, will certainly come back to try other menus items! :)Special Features:
- Great all-around restauranticfantvDined on 10/22/2011We went on the last day before "Shoulder Season" (the dead time between summer and ski seasons) and the restaurant would be closed until after Thanksgiving. This resulted in several items on the menu being unavailable but a half dozen more being available that were not listed. The extra items MORE than made up for the unavailable ones. The food was amazing. You simply couldn't pick one that could go wrong. We will certainly go back here again.Special Features:
- HorribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2011To begin with it was the last night open before closing for the season. Nothing was fresh and the full menu wasn't even available. The wait staff was preoccupied with the bar area. The club music being played in the dining area was obnoxious. The servers did nothing to make you feel welcomed. In fact they even reached across my wife at the table to rudely "set" my plate down. I commented to the waitstaff that I was in no way happy with my meal and nothing was done. For the price this restaraunt was not worth going to what-so-ever. In my opinion it was a complete rip off and dissapointment. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
- 50/50 RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/14/2011Very cute restaurant - loved the fact that the bar had the Cardinal's game playing. The drink selection when we sat down was very nice. For an appetizer we had the calamari which were not really seaonsed that well but had an interesting mix of olives in them. T^he main courses were not so special. My husband had the salmon which was very dry, I had a special of Dover Sole on top of the soupiest risotto I have ever had. My son had a steak which always makes him happy and my daughter had a leg of lamb that looked like something hanging off the side of Fred Flinstone's car. We skipped on dessert. The service was generally good - I think that 50% of the table had solid hits and 50% did not.Special Features:
- Food was great and they hadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011Food was great and they had a nice off-season special. I would definitely go back. Only downside was that the staff was not prepared for the number of diners that showed up, so service was not as good as it probably should be.Special Features:
- Totally loved the feel andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2011Totally loved the feel and vibe of this restaurant. First time to Aspen and next time I'm in town I will definitely stop back in. Outstanding wine list as well. I ordered the beef tenderloin and it was very tender and juicy. Overall, this is an excellent choice for dinner and drinks.Special Features: