Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
640 South 35 East
Logan, UT 84321Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://theelementsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4357505170x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dustin McKay
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Elements offers catering to nearly all sizes of events all over Utah and neighboring states. When and where you want us... we will be there!
- Special Events: In conjunction with The Riverwoods Conference Center that we are attached to, we can handle nearly any special event you would like. Throughout the year we work with The Riverwoods to offer high quality buffet events, such as: Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. Call the Riverwoods for more information 435-750-5151
- Cross Street: Main Street
- Public Transit: Right in front of restaurant, near street access.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking lot serves The Elements, the connected hotel: SpringHill Suites Marriott and neighboring shops. There is also a parking structure on the east side of the Marriott.
A word from Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods - Best Restaurants in Logan ›
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (22)great for outdoor dining (20)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (13)romantic (11)scenic view (9)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Business DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014In planning a last minute lunch meeting/celebration with only 2 hours notice, the online reservation service was excellent and quick. I received a confirmation immediately for a group of 12 and everything was prepared for our arrival. We enjoyed complete customer service and a very pleasant experience. The menu items are unique and the choices many. The food and the atmosphere was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timefoodisgoodDined on 10/3/2014It was my first time there, I went with my wife for her birthday and it was a great time. We had great food. The server was kinda new I think because she didn't really know a whole lot about the menu and had to keep looking at a "cheat sheet" for specials and other tings like that. The food was great though so it made up for the server. She was still really kind and on top of things like filling our waters and making sure we had what we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Enjoyable EveningOurChoiceDined on 10/1/2014With many menu choices, well prepared food, and excellent service, one can expect a very pleasant evening at Elements restaurant. The lighting is a little too bright to call it a "romantic" location, but there is sufficient ambiance for an enjoyable evening out. The wine list is adequate and paired well with the menu. Most of the wait staff have never tasted wine, so one needs to know the labels. For a special dinner, it is the best in Cache Valley.Special Features:
- Great find!DebIVIPDined on 9/26/2014We made a last minute decision to make a dinner reservation as we were in town for a college rodeo. What a nice find Elements was. The service was awesome. I had the Sea scallops with a corn relish, it was so good. If we find ourselves in Logan again, we'll be back!Special Features:
- just what I wantedluvrboyDined on 9/19/2014This plane was perfect for a romantic night. Loved eating outside because of how green and gorgeous it was. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely GreatNattyLouDined on 9/19/2014A friend recommended Element and I would eat here every time I go to Logan. I had the Mahi Mahi and my friend had the Mac & Cheese. Both were excellent and the crème brulee was divine. Also, the different breads in the bread basket were all very fun. Elements is a fabulous, fun place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service! Perfect!Racer66Dined on 9/6/201480% of resturant's that are similar to Elements miss the mark! Elements hits it out of the park! Great presentation, very friendly staff and the food is delicious! Go there for romantic night out, group lunch or dinner or treat the family. Price is very reasonable for the quality of food and service you will receive here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Spot in Logan for fine diningGeeksrusDined on 9/3/2014While the major chains are available for the typical stop in, there are precious few really good options to plan a special dinner. Elements has a lot of things right. We were celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary. We chose the 4 course meal for $44 special for two people and were overall impressed with the quality, and especially with the VALUE! The ONLY disappointing aspect of the experience was the lighting, which is much more like a buffet dining room (so bright!) than a romantic venue. The individual lights over the table while beautiful hand blown fixtures, flickered a bit like a strobe light. Investing in a dimmer switch for evening dining, and some new light bulbs for the individual lights would make a HUGE difference.Special Features:
- Early DinnerUGAfoodieDined on 9/3/2014We used the early bird menu. Varied choices and great food! Service was fabulous.Special Features:
- Best Place in Cache ValleyBottlefaceDined on 8/21/2014The Elements Restaurant is the fanciest place you can eat in Cache Valley. I've only been a few times, but the food and service has never disappointed me. Their garlic mashed potatoes are very good.Special Features:
- Elements in Logan, UtahOurChoiceDined on 8/15/2014Locally owned and managed, Elements is the best in Cache Valley Utah for a finer dining experience. Located on the Logan River, outdoor dining is exceptional. Unfortunately, there is high demand for those tables and space is limited. The only drawback is the Main Street traffic noise, but that seems to be lost in the background after a few minutes. The food is very good, the menu provides many options from a full meal to terrific pizza. The wine list is adequate. The bar area seems to be a hidden secret and always has space for a last minute "drop-in" meal. The service staff are well trained and engaging. Elements is always our pick for a very pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow seatingGlassGirlDined on 8/9/2014I made reservations for 6 PM, as we were attending a performance at 7:30. In Logan, that's usually ample time to get in and out -- even at a "nice" restaurant. We were seated at 6:15, and I'm sure it would have been later if I had not prompted them to seat us. When I told the server we were pressed for time, he suggested we order from the appetizer menu because the kitchen was slow. So while the food & service were good, we did not get the meal we had come from. We ordered soup and salad and called it good. Not only were we disappointed in our meal, but THEY lost out on revenue! My expectation is if I have a reservation for 6 PM, I am seated at 6 PM upon arrival! Also, on a Saturday night you should be well-staffed in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Go!ImpressedDined on 8/4/2014We are incredibly happy we went here while at the small satellite conference. We will be making special trips to eat here.Special Features:
- A Nice Atmosphere!maryDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant provides a lot of diversity---a nice space, a well rounded menu, and good value. The Four for $44 is a real bargain with a choice of a shared appetizer, salad or soup, entrée, and dessert for two people. The food is nicely prepared and was more than ample for us. We find the service to be a bit on the impersonal side as if the goal is to get people in and out.Special Features:
- Ambience greatUSUvisitorDined on 7/24/2014Great cracker bread and food. Bruschetta was interesting, not sure I would order again. Lettuce wraps were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CachvalleyfamDined on 7/19/2014Great gluten free options! Consistently good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I only go for the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014But they won't let you reserve it. Some of their servers are incredibly stupid. Our waiter, who has been working there for years, could not pronounce Mediteranian nor penne. Similar trouble at most Logan places, but this one costs like a place where the staff have brains.Special Features:
- Elements foodielikeelementsDined on 7/18/2014The whole dining experience was super. We had a group of 10, comments were all the same, great place, food was great. They all want to come back again. The waiter was friendly, able to explain and answer any questions about the meal selections. Drinks were refilled quickly. The food was absolutely great. We had at least five different menu items between the 10 people. Everyone was happy with he quantity and quality of the food. Lots of great comments on the bread, especially the cracker bread. 1st time of having that. The desserts were super, again different types were ordered so we all got to see the different types of desserts. Overall comment: Very satisfying and definitely come back and bring more people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner for familyFamilyNightDined on 7/7/2014Had my folks in town, so we wanted to visit a nice restaurant. Elements came right to mind. Great service, nice presentation, delicious food. Almost TOO eager to get us the desert menu. Now if my Dad only realized that Ahi was seared, and basically raw - he might have done better. Would have loved to walk along the river after, but the air conditioning had everyone subdued, and the outside heat was too much after a day at the beach. My 13 year old daughter has even gone there with her friends, and had a kids meal deal that is reasonable enough allowance can cover it. NOW if she'd just learn chores and clear the table/dishwasher at home!Special Features:
- Lovely ambience and great foodluvit1VIPDined on 7/7/2014We had lunch at Elements last week in Logan- it was delicious and reasonably priced. Lovely server, fast service, yummy food, imaginative, nice presentation. The restaurant has a very warm, modern and attractive feel to it. Next time we are in Logan, we'll be back!Special Features:
- The following 190 reviews are from the Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014At the last minute, 5 people told us they would meet our group, so the original dining space ended up not being enough. Our host quickly found us another spot with enough places. They forgot to bring out two side orders, though.Special Features:
- Great food, OK servicelochheathernessDined on 6/23/2014I really enjoyed the food and the different and interesting combinations of flavors. It was different and yet very delicious. My biggest complaint was that our server, though very friendly and happy to answer any questions, was not very diligent in keeping our glasses full - particularly our water glasses. Otherwise, I thought it was great, unique, and somewhere I'd definitely go again.Special Features:
- Great Dining in Logan, UTTRKMDined on 6/6/2014We had dinner @ Elements Restaurant before a Century bike ride. The service was outstanding. Our husbands liked the Calamari appetizer, and my friend, & I, really enjoyed the Ahi tuna entree. Entree's came w/choice of a salad or soup. Desserts were good, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014My wife and I ate outside near the river. Both of us were not familiar with the Logan area, but Elements made our stay there unique and memorable! The food was pretty good and the service as well! I would highly recommend to anyone in search of a nice evening meal with their loved ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very easy to work withMarkIconDined on 5/12/2014I came to Elements to hold a work meeting and was provided a professional setting that included a projector, private room and high quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the place for a intimate dinnerHopefullDined on 5/10/2014I was unaware this was the place for Prom. 2 Proms were going on so this was certainly the wrong place to go for an intimate dinner. Advance reservation ment little as we still had to wait almost an hour. The lobby was crowded as was the approach outside. when we we seated it was right next to the entrance with the Prom crowd, but then there were children manning the front desk. So much for the hoped for pleasant experience. Food was average at best, but I'll allow the kitchen was probably swamped. I may try it again in the future, but I would like to see a little more experienced service staff given the obvious potential of this place, otherwise they will be another might have been.
- Just FairOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/2/2014Quality of food has been going down hill. Obvious lack of management
- AnniversaryCabwayDined on 4/12/2014I took my wife there for our 10 year anniversary and was a little nervous because I had never been there before. I had called ahead and asked the manager to have a bottle of wine tabelide prior to our arrival. Everything was wonderful. The atmosphere was very nice, the food was amazing (although one or two more scallops would have been nice since it only came with three and was delcious!), and our server (Wendy) was excellent. We look forward to visiting again soon!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/11/2014Looks like management is asleep. The place is understaffed and the help is undertrained. The service was extremely slow and the quality of the food has definitely gone down. I've enjoyed the Riverwoods in the past. I just hope they get things turned around.
- Filet Mignon ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014My wife and I always enjoy the filet Mignon! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningFlashGordonDined on 4/4/2014Lunch or dinner, this is one of the best in Logan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, awesome service!KAR1Dined on 3/31/2014We had the ahi tuna egg roll appetizer, French onion & minestrone soups, Kamakazi salmon, Gorgonzola steak pasta, and cheesecakes for dessert. Everything was prepared well and tasted amazing. The service was prompt and friendly. A classy yet cozy place for dinner in Logan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy nightMrmattpDined on 3/28/2014I went there on a date. I love Elements, it's normally a pretty good restaurant and well worth the price. However, this was the first time I went when busy and it was a little different. I'm not sure this is how they normally are when busy or if they were short staffed. But our server seemed flustered and maybe had more tables than he could handle. It took him a while to come to our table. But when there he was pleasant. He rarely did come to our table, mainly to get our order and to drop the food. I had to request for more water. And he never checked on us for the starter dish. The asparagus soup was plain and grainy. I got offered a replacement, but only when my main dish was already in front of me. Still HIGHLY recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best foodie spotfoodieDined on 3/24/2014Great service, food is good and has been since it opened years ago. Staff is wonderful, orders are correct. They don't forget or mess up orders .views are stunningSpecial Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/10/2014The food was great I really enjoyed our visit. The survice was great as well. Be prepaired to spend a little more but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingfood4thoughtDined on 2/15/2014Our steaks were not done the way we ordered. We sent one back and took 25 minutes to come back supposedly medium rare. Perhaps other food is good but stay away from the steaks.
- Thumbs down prime ribLuv2dineDined on 2/15/2014We eat here quite a bit. I have loved it so much that I often entertain clients there as well. We ordered the Prime Rib on Saturday night and I was not as impressed as I normally am. The cut was rough, dry, and did not have that slow cooked flavor. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- A full house on Valentine's DayDIRKVIPDined on 2/14/2014The place was packed. Folks without resets waiting. Everyone in their best Valentine attire. Staff at front desk were very efficient and cordial as they seated customers. Bar service a bit slow due to the press of orders, but good wine at a good price. Our wait person was cheerful and helpful with the menu. Filet was cooked a perfect medium rare, Scallops tasty, Veggies fresh and steamed. On a very busy night the entire experience was relaxing and fun. A very professional operation for sure. Locals warned that the food was expensive, but coming from Atlanta, we thought the prices were very reasonable. Logan is fortunate to have the Elements option.Special Features:
- Main Dish LoveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The food here is amazing! I loved the steak gorgonzola pasta. All of the flavors meshed very well. My husband got a steak that was cooked to perfection. The main dishes are always great. The dessert on the other hand is just ok. The environment is nice. The staff seems unorganized and at times unprofessional, but are nice overall. This is one of the best restaurants that you will find in Logan.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in LoganOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I have tried most everything on the menu and have a hard time deciding what I like best. This is by far the best restaurant in Logan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.