926 Main Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 2W1Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.electricowl.ca/
- Phone: 6045580928
- Hours of Operation:
Closed on Monday
TUE, WED, THR, SUN: 7PM - 1AM
FRI, SAT: 7PM - LATE
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Club nights, karaoke and live shows- there is always something happening at Electric Owl. Please have a look at our Calendar.
- Special Events: We have hosted parties for EA Sports, Lush Cosmetics, charitable functions and Hollywood movie wrap parties. We can tailor the room and food to meet any budget and would love to discuss your next party with you.
A word from Electric Owl
Quality Japanese gastro dining, in an engaging, newly renovated,eco-industrial setting. Bring your friends or come meet ours.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Electric Owl reviews from OpenTable diners
- Get there early if you want a tablevanbarbDined on 11/25/2012The messed up our reservations. We had pre-booked a meal for 4 of us at 7pm. We arrived at 7pm to find that they had no table for us and several other groups. They had a 6pm dinner seating and somehow this messed up their system. They need to get themselves organized. With the help of the hostess, door man and manager, we moved two small tables in front of the sound man and they found us 4 stools. We didn't get our food for at least 2.5 hours! Too bad, the concert (Jill Barber) was excellent. I will suggest that she move the venue to the Rogue Folk Club next time. If this place cannot deal with providing food to a lot of people, they need to just serve snacks and forget serving food altogether on a concert night.
- We were disappointed withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2012We were disappointed with the menu changes. The previous menu had better selection. The kitchen is still rather slow for a sellout crowd. The waiters tried very hard and generally did a good job in a fairly crowded atmosphere.
- We had reserved a table forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/30/2012We had reserved a table for the concert. The reservation gave us a wonderful view of the stage. The waitress was efficient once we got her attention. Ordered two beer and waited 20 minutes for them. Bar seemed inefficient.Ordered the Poutine. Arrived in a timely manner and was excellent. Ordered the meatloaf and it was very tasty. However, to my surprise no vegetables/salad on the plate. The Martyn Joseph concert was extraordinary. He is such a marvellous musician/ songwriter. The House Band fronted by Steve Dawson is truly talented and played very well with Martyn and on their own. I needed to hear more Martyn Joseph and less of the band. Some of his songs need only his voice and an acoustic guitar. However, Martyn, was enjoying it.Special Features:
- We went to Electric Owl forliz272VIPDined on 9/15/2012We went to Electric Owl for the White Buffalo show and decided to come early for some appies. We had the poutine, the sesame green beans,the veggie gyoza and the takoyaki (octopus balls deep fried in pancake batter - don't ask, just eat). Everything was very tasty, and our server was excellent - friendly and attentive. The show afterwards was a great bonus. Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Good place to go to. LovedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Good place to go to. Loved the booths and the release party was a complete blast.Special Features: