3207 NE 163rd St
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eleatmiami.com/
- Phone: 7864407104x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Sat 4- 11pm
Sunday 4 - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Will Biscoe
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: EL’eat Restaurant is recognized as one of the South"s premiere restaurant/catering and is renowned for only using the highest quality ingredients served by professional staff.
We offer a very personal service, our strength is in our dedicated and experienced team. We give the same attention to detail whether catering for 20
A word from El'eat
Contemporary American Cuisine with Global influences (tasty food that we love to eat) , great service, beautiful atmosphere, great value for the price, creative cocktails, favorite wines and beersContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El'eat reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (14)good for groups (13)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)special occasion (10)late-night find (6)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Miami Spice dealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We came here for Miami Spice and everything was great. The decor is nice, the service was good and the food was even better. I got the pork shank and there was soo much meat on that thing! It was cooked perfectly! I was surprised to not see this place packed! We went on a Friday night, and there was only maybe 7-8 tables occupied. Needless to say, don't pass this place up! You wouldn't think of it to be as nice as it was because it's in an odd spot, but it's a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Beautiful restaurant. Food is delicious. Service needs training. I ordered short ribs and got fish. I ordered grits and got mashed potatoes. I ordered one of each of the two desserts and got the same for both of us. No music, like walking into a church.Special Features:
- Satisfied customersLillyDined on 8/23/2014Excellent service, even the chef came to the table to greet us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superbmimi3Dined on 8/23/2014What a wonderful experience. The food was delicious. the place is beautiful The music was low, with carpeting and low ceilings so we could have a conversation Our waiter, Frederick, was a gem. will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- marianoDined on 8/22/2014Great food ! Generous dishes ! Young and professional staff made our dinner very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food at reasonable pricesRODXDined on 8/22/2014We visited on a Friday night and had the Spice menu which actually had the most selections of any spice menu we have seen previously. The food was super, there were 8 of us and no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy foodBlancaDined on 8/18/2014We enjoyed all of the items we ordered. Good variety on the Miami spice menu. Hearty portions that could be shared. Looks like a good place for group occasions. Nice setup for outdoor eating when the weather cools down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not expecting.....GreatVIPDined on 8/16/2014A friend recommended this place to us at first I was apprehensive since at the same location a number of restaurant had failed in the past. The restaurant has kept most of the decor from the previous restaurant but there are changes and for the better. The food was outstanding, the portions are very generous and the service is excellent. We truly enjoyed having a good quality dinner which I was not expecting. The restaurant manager comes to your table two or three times just to make sure everything is fine.Special Features:
- Great addition to local restaurantsKvitkaDined on 8/16/2014Very nice restaurant near Sunny Isles Beach. Hopefully it will survive, since the last two restaurants in the area did not. The food is excellent. The wait staff was very pleasant and made sure that everything was satisfactory. There were more long tables in the main dining area than smaller for two or four people. We were seated side by side which I don't particularly like. I enjoy looking directly at the person that I am dining with. Could use a little background music. Our very lovely wait person told us that they are considering having live music in the future. A pianist would add greatly to a nice evening out with good food. By the way we ordered the Miami Spice Dinner Menu, and it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticGinaDined on 8/12/2014Service was great and the food was Fantastic! The place was kinda quiet but the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014We tried the Miami Spice menu and i have to say - it was absolutely delicious!Friendly staff,beautiful restaurant,I strongly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami SpicesKayPDined on 8/9/2014I came here for Miami Spice. I frequent the other restaurants next door and always passed El' eat not knowing what it was. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was excellent. I enjoyed the sautéed garlic shrimp over a biscuit appetizer and the short ribs for dinner. Both 2 very memorable dishes and although I'd like to enjoy the rest of the menu, it's going to be hard to not get my new 2 favs WHEN I return.Special Features:
- SurpriseEggy22VIPDined on 8/8/2014For young restaurant it's packed with amazing flavors. Hope they make it around for a whileSpecial Features:
- Great Miami Spice MenuSteveVIPDined on 8/5/2014Wide variety of options on the Miami Spice menu, and it includes a glass of wine or beer. Great value and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucked into this great find.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/25/2014We were looking for a late-night bite and lucked into this great find. The food was phenomenal and the service very good. Ambiance was fantastic - a beautifully decorated establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2014Had a wonderful experience dining with my friend who was visiting from Europe - all was perfect! We were promptly seated upon arrival, and were treated like VIPs all the way. Perfect asparagus, great crab cakes, fantastic dessert. The restaurant changed my mood after a complicated day and made me truly happy. Will be back as soon as I am back to Sunny Isles Beach area.Special Features:
- A new must place. Job well done.Riomayradiva18Dined on 6/21/2014We came down from Pompano Beach to try this place. The food was awesome and the serves was phenomenal.. thank you Deco Drive. Can't wait to go back.. We had avocado fritter and the EL'Eat burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the El'eat reviews archive.