El Sabor Latino
4391 Northlake Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
El Sabor Latino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://elsaborlatinorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5612026948
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Takeout, Wine
A word from El Sabor Latino
Delicious and authentic Latin food prepared everyday with the freshest, hand-picked ingredients. All our food is prepared to order. El Sabor Latino is family owned and operated. The atmosphere and flavor will make you feel like you are having a family feast right in your own home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Sabor Latino reviews from OpenTable diners
- Picada Criolla ( mixture ofLala1dinesVIPDined on 4/29/2013Picada Criolla ( mixture of many different meats, sausages and vegetables) offered a huge quantity ( enough for at least 2 persons) but was far from my complete satisfaction ( chicken and beef were "dry").Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional Latino food withLala1dinesVIPDined on 4/15/2013Traditional Latino food with big portions served and low prices! My Fajitas (beef and chicken) was pretty tasty and Margarita done "right". There is a "happy hour" between 5 and 7 pm.Special Features:
- Awsome find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013Found out about this restaurant thru Group On. Went there with my boyfriend and our best friends to celebrate our friend's birthday. When I first saw the restaurant I was taken a back since I thought it would be a fancy place. OMG! were we surprised. The night we went there was private party going on, however, we were seated immediately and then Jason (our server) showed. He was friendly and attentive, we swear he was part of our party! He made great recommendations especially the Black Ceviche! Delicious!! We had churassco, which was to die for, fried snapper, the paella and last but not least the mojitos and mango margarita's were a hit. Around 10:00 pm the D.J. began playing and we were up dancing. We will be back.Special Features: