15355 E Colfax Ave
Aurora, CO 80011Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pelicanoco.com/
- Phone: 3033440488
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch
A word from El Pelicano
Established in 2006. Eventually one day we got tired of trying to find Authentic Mexican Coastal cuisine in Colorado... so we took it upon ourselves to capture that scene and bring it here. No matter the occasion, El Pelicano is a perfect place for all gatherings, parties of 2 to 200. We as a family know how important it is to have a relaxing environment with great food and atmosphere, so we decided to create our own little hang out with doors open to the public. Our Menu is one of a kind and is always growing due to new recipes passed along while in Mexico. When it comes to providing new and exciting food, atmosphere and music...that is something we take pride in and give 100% of our dedication. So come on in and enjoy an Ice Cold beer or a frozen Margarita and just enjoy the waves....That's what we do anyway!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Pelicano reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2013Unpretentious, fun experience. Our service was so bad that it was good! This was my second visit and I.ll be back, This is not a place for snobs but if you want an interesting, Unusual experience, you should visit this place.Special Features:
- It was the worst Mexican IOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/30/2013It was the worst Mexican I ever been to. It took them over an hour to prepare the food that was just horrible and they didn't even apologized.
- Don't Miss This OneSundanceDined on 5/25/2013Great mexican prepared seafood. Service is outstanding! Would go back in a minuteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not get the Baja tacosOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2013Did not get the Baja tacos I ordered, but was hungry and ate the ones delivered to my table. They were still pretty yummy.Special Features:
- The rice is to die for...fishanxiousDined on 3/5/2013The rice is to die for...fish was outstanding! I will be back!!Special Features:
- The food and service was excellantAFLSVIPDined on 2/8/2013The food and service was excellant but the horns from the Mariachi band were a little loud for the small dining area. We want to go back and try more items on their menu but will go on another night than Friday or Sunday.Special Features: