El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill
916 West Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506Neighborhood:
CubanPrice: $30 and under
El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.burbank.cubanfoodla.com/
- Phone: 8182600211
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm; Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill
El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill is the sister restaurant to El Criollo Restaurant located in Van Nuys. Since 1982, we of El Criollo have been providing the Los Angeles community the best in Cuban cuisine and spirits. We not only stand by our food as the best in Cuban cuisine, but top of its class in general quality and flavor across all fare. We are continuing the same dedication to providing the most flavorful cuisine and spirits with El Criollo Cuban Grill & Bar centrally located at Five Points, the intersections of Burbank Blvd. and Victory Blvd. El Criollo Cuban Grill and Bar resides on the first level of the Burbank Terrace Plaza. We offer traditional Cuban cuisine in a modern and casual setting with a full bar featuring specialty cocktails such as the Tony Montana.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Cuban Delight and Dancing!NayNayDined on 6/28/2014The food was incredible, best I've had in California. Staff was polite, enthusiastic and helpful! After, the bar was a great place to talk with friends and dance to a LIVE Cuban band! Awesome Saturday Night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the El Criollo Cuban Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- El Criollo RestaurantLacubanaDined on 6/6/2014It was a great experience and great Cuban food in the area of Burbank. We celebrated our daughters HS graduation and we had a ball. Our reservation for 10 was ready and waiting for us. Salsa Music was fantastic!Special Features:
- Delicious Cuban Food in Burbankjon5ctsVIPDined on 1/6/2014Really good Cuban food. Friendly service. A bar. Specials and dancing throughout the week. What's not to like? Vist this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Credible Cuban Food, fun dancingJohnnyRicoDined on 10/4/2013Very generous food portions, way too much to eat, and pretty good. It was fun listening to the live music and dancing. If you can salsa, the floor is hard on the feet (not wood covered) but it's slick enough for turns and spins. They offer salsa lessons and a DJ on Saturdays; On the Friday we visited there was a live band, check their website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cuban lunchMcChungVIPDined on 9/18/2013Went for lunch on a weekday before a movie screening, and it was a very satisfying and filling meal. Since it was quiet, we almost had the place to ourselves. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Our neighboring table of diners informed us that there are salsa/mambo nights at the restaurant. It would be interesting to check that out and the dinner experience as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/22/2013It was our first time visiting the restaurant. I was there with my husband, my cousin and 2 close friends. The food was delicious. Our server was very helpful. The place has a very welcoming atmosphere. We will be having dinner there again soon. They have live music but we had to miss it because my friends had to get home early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I think it's over rated onHaleyDined on 4/13/2013I think it's over rated on Yelp. The food's adequate (we've had much better cuban food). side dish of plantain includes 3 pieces which is just stingy. Why don't you call it "garnish" rather than side dish. I was hoping for better atmosphere based on the "Bar and Grill" in the name, but it's just a typical strip mall set up with no much atmosphere. Maybe good for lunch but not for weekend night out.