El Coyote Restaurant
270 Federal Road
Brookfield, CT 06804Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
El Coyote Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elcoyotemexico.com/br/index2.html
- Phone: 2035467355
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from El Coyote Restaurant
You don't have to travel down to Mexico to enjoy the Real Food everyone's howling about... everyone's howling about... El Coyote in Monroe. El Coyote is new Mexican Cuisine… Your way. Always using the fresh ingredients. El Coyote will add just the right amount of spice for your taste, from a whimper to a big bite anything in between. If you've never been to El Coyote, you'll notice something different right away... Guacamole prepared right at your table, served with warmed corn tortillas and what could make your water more than the sound of a sizzling fajita on its way. El Coyote has a full menu of Mexican favorites... beef, chicken and seafood entrees and if you have been to Mexico and had The Mole Poblano, You'll receive the same authentic taste at El Coyote. There's even a Kid's menu for the Coyote pups in your pack, that's simple, exceptional and for big Coyotes, enjoy sangria and margaritas available by pitcher, for The Best Original "Your Way", in a Family atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Coyote Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Very goodBrianDined on 12/31/2013Nice authentic Mexican in a small Little shopping center. Food very good and priced right, not a romantic place and a bit brightly lit, tables close and good amount if kids, but if you want a good Mexican meal that's not going to break the bank this is itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodMintylDined on 11/23/2013Moved here from Az, and we never thought we would find good Mexican food in Ct. It is better than good! It is great and doesn't make me miss home so much for this cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great Mexicanfood4funDined on 11/9/2013El Coyote is one of our favorites because it is consistently good. The food is authentic without being boring like many other one note Mexicans. For example, side dishes include these terrific creamy sliced cheesy potatoes as well as lightly fried plantains....yum, not just rice and beans, although they are delicious as well. The seafood dishes are excellent and the steak is always a quality cut and cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.