El Cangrejo - Nice
510 Hidden Valley Pky
Corona, CA 92827Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
El Cangrejo - Nice
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elcangrejonice.com/
- Phone: 9513402280
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Rodrigo Martinez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: El Cangrejo provides catering for all occasions from Corporate functions, to weddings, birthday parties, quinceañeras & fundraising events. Whether you would simply like us to deliver food to your event or provide you with a full service experience, El Cangrejo has something for everyone! If you would like to relax & thoroughly enjoy your party, let us take care of all your catering needs. With our full service packages we can offer your group a variety of services including: our Shrimp & Fish Ceviche Bar or our Taco bar! We can work with any budget so call us to book your event today!
- Private Party Facilities: We have a an area of our restaurant that is semi-private and seats about 30-40 people. It is perfect for baby showers, rehearsal dinners or any other type of group gathering. We also have an outdoor private patio with a beautiful fountain that can seat up to 50 guests!
- Private Party Contact: Jackie Cueva 7147455205
- Entertainment: Hosting Rockstars of Tomorrow every Friday & Saturday night!
A word from El Cangrejo - Nice
El Cangrejo Nice (The Nice Crab) is a uniquely innovative Mexican Seafood concept passionately based on exquisite food. Our internationally renowned Executive Chef, Rodrigo Martinez, carefully blends classical Seafood dishes with modern Mexican influences. These exotic plates will not only excite your palate but also your senses. Whether it is our plethora of giant flat screen TVs or our gorgeous hand painted oceanic murals that draw you in, we guarantee that our food will arouse your taste buds and leave you wanting more! Sophisticated, upbeat, fresh... experience El Cangrejo "Nice"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Cangrejo - Nice reviews from OpenTable diners
- Unique Mexican SeafoodDisapointedDined on 7/4/2013Great twist on all menu items. Love the flavors. Highly recommended. Daily specials offered for lunch. Bar seating as well as weekend live entertainment. : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great discoveryDisapointedDined on 6/28/2013I've been in this shopping center for a year and never knew this place was here. I found it on open table. I thought I'd try it. LOVED IT. A little cross between Rubio's and Yahoo's fish Tacos and Baja Tacos if you know the places. Has a bar and special entertainment on certain nights. Free dessert for friending them on Facebook and discounts for Instagram posts. Great menu and reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this place. Servers are very friendly and over and above helpful. : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013Made reservations for 12 on Father's Day. Table wasn't quite ready but wasn't long. Service was great as was the food. Can't wait to go back ( with only 2 ) lolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food - poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2013The menu has a good selection many sounding like something we wanted to try. The sea food was overcooked. The servers got both our drinks and food orders wrong. Unfortunately we're crossing this place off our list.
- We took my mother and fatherOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/12/2013We took my mother and father here for Mother's Day, and while the restaurant was packed, we felt welcome and well cared for. We all enjoyed their buffet and bottomless Mimosas. The service was very good and everyone was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.