El Basha - Park Ave
256 Park Ave
Worcester, MA 01609Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
El Basha - Park Ave
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.elbasharestaurant.com/
- Phone: (508) 795-0222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from El Basha - Park Ave
Welcome to our table. Welcome to El Basha. An exotic culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
El Basha - Park Ave reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Traditional LebaneseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014We tried the traditional Lebanese dinner for 2. Hummus and pitas were good not great. Although I did enjoy the babaghnoush, not normally a favorite. Grape leaves and kibbee were delicious, great starters. The dressing on the salad would have been good on an old shoe. Salad was very refreshing and complimented meal perfectly. Dinner was grilled kabob and sausage with pilaf. Chicken was super tender, beef was grilled perfectly and we will be coming back for the sausage. Sausage was seasoned very well and was high light of meal. Service was good and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, busy nightCabdellaDined on 9/13/2014I love El Basha and the food was first-rate, as always, when we went there recently. However, they were busier than I have ever seen and that seemed to affect the service we received. There was a menu shortage, a wine list shortage, and a gentleman who did not seem to be a waiter appeared to be pressed into service and he had a very difficult time. He was very nice, but was confused much of the time and made a number of mistakes which took away from the evening. Nevertheless, even on a busy evening when the operation was a bit of a mess, El Basha was still worth the visit because they have the best Lebanese food in Massachusetts.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VisitorfromNWDined on 9/6/2014Food authentic and good sized portions. Server not very experienced. I will return with family.
- Still great foodDebbieDined on 8/11/2014Although decor of this restaurant is in need of an update, the food is still outstanding--it is fresh, delicious and authentic. We would highly recommend it for this reason.
- BEST at El BashaHippieDined on 8/7/2014A dinner special and rave reviews from mid-eastern friends inspired me to return to the restaurant. My last visit was wonderful but a awhile ago. I was greeted in a pleasant fashion and my reservation and requests were warmly processed upon my arrival. The entire meal was delicious and abundant. The waitress was nice and promptly responsive to my meal requests. I plan to definitely return to this restaurant located on Park Ave in Worcester. There are two other restaurant locations as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the El Basha - Park Ave reviews archive.
- Excellent Food and ServiceBradVIPDined on 7/11/2014We had the Lebanese dinner for two...it was excellent..i would highly recommend and will surely be back...Special Features: