1077 Juniper Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.metrocafes.com/einsteins/Home.aspx
- Phone: (404) 876-7925
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00 am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The only two days we are closed are Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Maddox; Managing Parter: Chris Anderson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Award-winning patio - dine under our 100-year old pecan tree in the heart of Midtown. Please check the website for special events at
- Special Events: Contact via E-mail: email@example.com
A word from Einstein's
Piedmont Park enthusiasts and an established business set make relatively short work of innovative entrees, pastas, salads and sandwiches. Metrotainment Cafes’ flagship opened in 1991 and has been winnings hearts and accolades ever since. Inside each bungalow, luxe décor creates a casual, modish atmosphere, highlighted by stylish lighting and rich wood trim. Outside, a large tree-shaded patio beckons, earning Einstein’s the most votes as “Best Outdoor Dining Experience” year after year. Our award-winning brunch is a local favorite!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Einstein's - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Einstein's reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (85)great for brunch (62)neighborhood gem (53)good for groups (50)great for lunch (36)fit for foodies (35)special occasion (26)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (16)romantic (14)late-night find (13)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (11)notable wine list (7)Show More
- Lunch on 11/14/2014RolloDined on 11/14/2014Einstein's is a great place but it can get quite noisy. Was disappointed with the Irish Coffee, which arrived without whip cream then took another 15 minutes to have some added. The food was perfect. No complaints on the deserts either! Einstein's is an excellent spot to impress a business client or celebrate a special occasion and the prices are very reasonable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful atmosphere during the weekday evenings.DeeCDined on 11/11/2014"I love the atmosphere – very comfortable. Chicken tortilla soup was amazing. Service was impeccable. NO parking so guests must valet; just FYI."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere and ServiceAndroidawgDined on 11/8/2014This is a great location in Mid Town. Excellent for a reasonably priced Anniversary Evening. Outstanding service every time.Special Features:
- unique menu and nice ambianceTerbearDined on 11/2/2014Came here as recommended by my niece. They have a nice unique menu...a very service oriented place from when u approach the door to after you exit the door. We enjoyed our meals. Setting was pretty and comfortable seatingSpecial Features:
- bad serviceobjectivefdyDined on 11/2/2014had to ask about six different people why the wait was so long even though we had a reservation. nobody wanted to help; they all just walked away. a former employee caused a scene by smashing glasses next to our table because of personal drama and splashed my guests. she was not made to leave, in fact she just ordered another drink.Special Features:
- Awesome!alexa324Dined on 10/26/2014Every time we go to Atlanta we try to squeeze in time for brunch at Einstein's. The food is excellent, the staff is very friendly and accomodating, and the experience is wonderful. I would recommend this place whole heartedly!Special Features:
- Great patioSocialButterflyVIPDined on 10/26/2014A great place to see and be seen. Service is always friendly, food is standard fare but always fresh. Something for everyone on the menu at a reasonable price, nice portions.Special Features:
- Mid-Town MustMsShellsDined on 10/25/2014Einstein's is a wonderful restaurant that delivers exceptional service and friendliness. The food is served beautifully and is hot and delicious. The Shrimp and Grits are a spicy treat. We love the homemade chips and fried green tomatoes. My mother said her rib eye steak was the best that she's had in years. The build your own takes burgers and sandwiches to the next level. The staff is attentive but not excessively so to the point of being the center of attention and obtrusive. Nicer atmosphere with less rowdy clientele than some of the other neighborhood establishments. Very sophisticated yet comfortable.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2014I took a group of out of town here on Sat. for brunch. We had a great time and the food was great. Everyone enjoyed it. It's also GREAT for outdoor dining!!!! I highly recommend this place :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMountainGirlVIPDined on 10/18/2014As occasional diners at Einstein's, we were disappointed in the quality of our dinner recently. Each time we've dined there, the quality of food seems to decline. As a neighborhood establishment, we would love to frequent Einstein's, but due to the bland food, we will probably not return. On a positive note, our server was very customer focused and provided excellent service.Special Features:
- Atmosphere and Service are greatMeghanSDined on 10/18/2014I took an out of town guest for brunch on a Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day and we had the opportunity to sit outside. Our server was fun, gave us the time we needed and had great suggestions. Unfortunately, the food and drinks didn't live upto the hype of the place. I've lived in ATL for 13 years and had always heard about brunch at Einstein's. Don't know if I'll bother to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- do NOT eat inside!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014Beautidul outside but do NOT eat inside!!! WAY WAY too loud!!! BEYOND "energetic"!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLawfrandayDined on 10/12/2014This is the one spot I visit each time I am in Atlanta. Einsteins always provides GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE !! This trip I brought along 3 friends who have never been and now Einsteins has 3 new customers.Special Features:
- Great foodElmo2Dined on 10/11/2014Food was great , as always. Didn't have to wait long to be sat.Special Features:
- Amazing BrunchFoodieatheartDined on 10/5/2014Amazing food, atmosphere and bloody mary's! I had a burger, which I would highly recommend.. This is my new spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Einstein Sunday BrunchoccdinerDined on 10/5/2014We have always enjoyed Einsteins and yet this past Sunday, it was extremely noisy. Our mimosas were very watered down and we both wondered if there was any champagne added at all. While my eggs benedict were ok - they could have used a little more sauce. I ordered brunch potatoes but received grits - server stated she would bring them as a side dish - never came..... My mom in law says we'll try another brunch some place else next time. The 'lady' out front doing some kind of contest or whatever as we left was quite annoying -- maybe it was for breast cancer awareness month - not sure but could have done without that encounter.Special Features:
- Best food in AtlantaNCdinerDined on 10/3/2014How have I missed this wonderful place so many years?? If you love SHRIMP & GRITS .....they have the best !!! I have eaten them all over the southeast ......EINSTEINS is #1. the mgr and employees were superb!!!!! Thanks for making our trip a GREAT ONE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food. Strange service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014The food was good although they do experiment with different flavors. Stick with their staples and you should enjoy your meal. The service is strange. Several staff members tried to take a couple of our dinners before we were through eating. I think they expanded too much; the server was seen little because he was covering the patio and inside the restaurant.
- Terrible food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/21/2014Is a great patio worth this ? Coke machine broken, no bread available (we ran out). And hour and half wait for food, and still not cooked to order, and restaurant didn't even offer anything for the problems. I think you can find a better choice in midtown. Next time Henry'sSpecial Features:
- service and food amazingJuliaWTVIPDined on 9/18/2014Beth our waitress was amazing. So helpful, fun and just great. We started with the Manchego cheese fritters. I would rate them a 10 out of 10 so good. I got the grilled chicken and avocado sandwich with homemade potato chips, my husband got the adult grill cheese both cooked to perfection and the flavors just popped in our mouths. Sitting outside on a very nice night in atlanta with a jazz band playing behind us was just icing on the cake of dinner. As I said amazing service from Beth our waitress and consistently great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Atlanta's FinestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Great people, great service and even better food. A delight!Special Features:
- Great!RaddadameDined on 9/7/2014Server was very kind, open table made it really easy. Food was so-so for brunch, and techno-club music on a Sunday morning...did not feel appropriate. Something more relaxing would have been nice...but then again...it's midtown Atlanta. Whatever. All in all, very good experience going through opentable and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noiseypjr7miniDined on 8/30/2014Waiter wasn't very familiar with the menu and the place was very loud. Live music indoors and disco loudly playing on the patio.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureReReDined on 8/30/2014I've never been disappointed at Einstein's. The food is excellent, the staff is awesome and the outside patio seating is dog friendly! Bloody Mary bar is an excellent hangover cure and the Mimosa's are to die for! Definitely one of my favorite brunch spots in Atlanta.Special Features:
- AmazingFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful food, great service, and would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downhill slidebodybuildermeateaterDined on 8/24/2014I have lived in Atlanta and been going to Einsteins for 20 years. It has changed a lot. This time I had the pork tenderloin. It was overcooked and dry. The portion was small. The price was high, which is what I would expect in midtown - one reason I rarely venture down there anymore. I was shocked at how few customers were dining, even given it was Sunday evening. It used to be packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experience!JenlovesfoodDined on 8/23/2014Table was ready when we arrived. Walking in the ambiance is super cool and warm and inviting. The food was fantastic. Everyone in our party cleaned their plates. I would go back again when in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceElmo2Dined on 8/17/2014Always have had a great meal wether it's been for lunch, brunch, or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- didn't honor open table reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/17/2014We had to add our name to the list. The waiting time was half hour. If I had known that ahead if time, I would have planned it differently.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, solid brunch spotkennedyDined on 8/17/2014Midtown is always bustling, and the food and service are reliably good here. No stress and there's something for everyone on the menu. Breakfast bread is to die for!Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Einstein's was amazing! Phenomenal food, awesome waiter, and cool location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible food but good patioSharkgurlyVIPDined on 8/16/2014My partner ordered a veggie plate (spinach, beets, mushrooms and fries) which was horrible! My Mediterranean burger (turkey meat) was dry and really gross. I paid extra for hummus as my side item and it came oddly alone. No bread or veggies. C'mon guys. How cheap can you get?!? My recommendation: sit on the patio, get drunk and leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service!JessDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I had a great experience here! 2 different managers came by our table to see how we were, one of them put my leftover food in a box for me. I was actually SHOWN to the restroom, our server was very attentive and the food was great. I recommend sitting outside if weather permits, it was quiet and beautiful!Special Features:
- Beware...the DOGS are Here!2eatersonlyVIPDined on 8/13/2014I've been enjoying this restaurant for many years and until this week, have NEVER seen parades of DOGS on the outdoor patio. I know this is the HOT new thing...to allow DOGS all over the outdoor space, in your face, marching through the crowd with tails wagging and tongue hanging out. WHAT a lovely way to spend an evening out dining. What makes a restaurant or a DOG owner think ALL patrons want to share their meal with strange DOGS running around sniffing their food? There are sanitation issues here that many patrons do NOT want to deal with. We may NOT return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service but great foodyummyATLfoodsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Great outdoor seating and food was delicious. I had the turkey burger Mediterranean with a side of sauteed mushrooms. Not cheap, but definitely enjoyed sitting outside paired with the quality of foodSpecial Features:
- E=MC Awesome!jtallant22Dined on 8/10/2014The eggs benedict here is just fantastic and the outside dinning was amazing as well. They have a wonderful brunch menu.Special Features:
- Great food!foodie4twoDined on 8/9/2014The service was great at the start. Food was well prepared. A large group was seated near us and we were forgotten. We had to leave our table and go to the host stand to request our bill, after speaking with a couple of host/hostess we were able to retreive our check. Great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timedinerschoiceDined on 8/8/2014I loved it! This was my first time and I brought my grandmother and aunt and we all enjoyed the food, service and ambience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful ExperienceJackVIPDined on 8/7/2014I would highly recommend stumbling into Einstein's on a Thursday to take advantage of half priced bottles of wine and live jazz. The food was tasty and extremely reasonably priced. The manager/owner came over to check on us more than once, which we appreciated. Overall, great experience. The clientele appeared to be a mix of locals and tourists staying at the nearby hotels.Special Features:
- Go to restaurantTekeVIPDined on 8/5/2014Great food at great prices! Tuesdays & Thursdays feature 1/2 price wine & a live Jazz trio! Wait staff can vary a lot, so if the one you get is not great, be patient, the food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.