1077 Juniper Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.metrocafes.com/einsteins/Home.aspx
- Phone: 4048767925
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00 am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The only two days we are closed are Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Maddox; Managing Parter: Chris Anderson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Award-winning patio - dine under our 100-year old pecan tree in the heart of Midtown. Please check the website for special events at
- Special Events: Contact via E-mail: email@example.com
A word from Einstein's
Piedmont Park enthusiasts and an established business set make relatively short work of innovative entrees, pastas, salads and sandwiches. Metrotainment Cafes’ flagship opened in 1991 and has been winnings hearts and accolades ever since. Inside each bungalow, luxe décor creates a casual, modish atmosphere, highlighted by stylish lighting and rich wood trim. Outside, a large tree-shaded patio beckons, earning Einstein’s the most votes as “Best Outdoor Dining Experience” year after year. Our award-winning brunch is a local favorite!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Einstein's - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Einstein's reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (112)great for brunch (82)neighborhood gem (65)great for lunch (55)good for groups (52)fit for foodies (43)hot spot (28)special occasion (23)vibrant bar scene (23)scenic view (23)kid-friendly (17)romantic (15)late-night find (11)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Downhill slideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I have lived in Atlanta and been going to Einsteins for 20 years. It has changed a lot. This time I had the pork tenderloin. It was overcooked and dry. The portion was small. The price was high, which is what I would expect in midtown - one reason I rarely venture down there anymore. I was shocked at how few customers were dining, even given it was Sunday evening. It used to be packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experience!JenlovesfoodDined on 8/23/2014Table was ready when we arrived. Walking in the ambiance is super cool and warm and inviting. The food was fantastic. Everyone in our party cleaned their plates. I would go back again when in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceElmo2Dined on 8/17/2014Always have had a great meal wether it's been for lunch, brunch, or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- didn't honor open table reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014We had to add our name to the list. The waiting time was half hour. If I had known that ahead if time, I would have planned it differently.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Einstein's was amazing! Phenomenal food, awesome waiter, and cool location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible food but good patioSharkgurlyVIPDined on 8/16/2014My partner ordered a veggie plate (spinach, beets, mushrooms and fries) which was horrible! My Mediterranean burger (turkey meat) was dry and really gross. I paid extra for hummus as my side item and it came oddly alone. No bread or veggies. C'mon guys. How cheap can you get?!? My recommendation: sit on the patio, get drunk and leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service!JessDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I had a great experience here! 2 different managers came by our table to see how we were, one of them put my leftover food in a box for me. I was actually SHOWN to the restroom, our server was very attentive and the food was great. I recommend sitting outside if weather permits, it was quiet and beautiful!Special Features:
- Beware...the DOGS are Here!2eatersonlyVIPDined on 8/13/2014I've been enjoying this restaurant for many years and until this week, have NEVER seen parades of DOGS on the outdoor patio. I know this is the HOT new thing...to allow DOGS all over the outdoor space, in your face, marching through the crowd with tails wagging and tongue hanging out. WHAT a lovely way to spend an evening out dining. What makes a restaurant or a DOG owner think ALL patrons want to share their meal with strange DOGS running around sniffing their food? There are sanitation issues here that many patrons do NOT want to deal with. We may NOT return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service but great foodyummyATLfoodsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Great outdoor seating and food was delicious. I had the turkey burger Mediterranean with a side of sauteed mushrooms. Not cheap, but definitely enjoyed sitting outside paired with the quality of foodSpecial Features:
- E=MC Awesome!jtallant22Dined on 8/10/2014The eggs benedict here is just fantastic and the outside dinning was amazing as well. They have a wonderful brunch menu.Special Features:
- Great food!foodie4twoDined on 8/9/2014The service was great at the start. Food was well prepared. A large group was seated near us and we were forgotten. We had to leave our table and go to the host stand to request our bill, after speaking with a couple of host/hostess we were able to retreive our check. Great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timedinerschoiceDined on 8/8/2014I loved it! This was my first time and I brought my grandmother and aunt and we all enjoyed the food, service and ambience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful ExperienceJackVIPDined on 8/7/2014I would highly recommend stumbling into Einstein's on a Thursday to take advantage of half priced bottles of wine and live jazz. The food was tasty and extremely reasonably priced. The manager/owner came over to check on us more than once, which we appreciated. Overall, great experience. The clientele appeared to be a mix of locals and tourists staying at the nearby hotels.Special Features:
- Go to restaurantTekeVIPDined on 8/5/2014Great food at great prices! Tuesdays & Thursdays feature 1/2 price wine & a live Jazz trio! Wait staff can vary a lot, so if the one you get is not great, be patient, the food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Urban outdoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014Einstein's is amazing! Went for my dad's birthday. Servers were nice, food was great and their outdoor patio in on point. We went on a Tuesday and caught the Jazz band who was killing it. Definitely going back for a date night or brunch!Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Celebrated my 30th birthday there this past weekend. I could have chosen anywhere in the entire city but Einstein's is definitely my favoriteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK BrunchTonyDined on 7/26/2014Had our Saturday brunch on a beautiful morning. We were 4 sitting outside with pleasant temps. Nice outdoor setting. Service was spotty - sometimes attentive, other times hard to find and wave down. Eggs were nearly cold and the champange warm. Had to ask for water and an ice bucket more than once. Orders got messed up for two of us. Menu is interesting with some different items. Fried Gr tomatoes were very good. We may give it another try, this have been an off morning, but it didn't impress us.Special Features:
- Great burgers and saladsJDAtlantaDined on 7/19/2014I LOVED my burger. I also really enjoyed my side: the citrus-marinated beets. My draft beer was cold in a frosted glass. The patio was super. The hostess was great. My server was very, very good. My husband enjoyed his veggie plate with four deluxe sides. His Tanqueray and tonic was not accompanied with a lime (served by the assistant server). Our friend enjoyed her Cobb salad. Her wine arrived in a glass not really clean. This was immediately fixed by hostess with a new, fresh glass of wine. She was mischarged for the wrong wine; however, the server corrected that immediately upon notification.Special Features:
- Good but maybe not what it wasambittDined on 7/18/2014I've been eating at Einstein's for years. The last couple of years I feel like the quality of food is very good, but just not as good as it used to be. The deck is awesome. They have interesting and unique dishes. Many are great and a few ok. The service is usually very good. Worth going.Special Features:
- Great FindRBandDBDined on 7/18/2014We would go back. It offers a variety of food so it suits all tastes: salad to sandwich to steak. We really enjoyed our time there.Special Features:
- Technical DifficultiesSARKennesawDined on 7/14/2014Unfortunately, the restaurant's power and telephone were knocked out due to a storm in the area and we were not able to attend. Love this place, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patio & foodBobsVoiceVIPDined on 7/12/2014What a great location in midtown, huge patio, shaded by huge old trees. Drinks were cold, good size and strength. Appetizer mussels were mixed. some juicy and plump, some dried out. Skewered grilled fish & veggies over quinoa was great. Ice tea marinated fried chicken was a pounded boneless breast, crispy and juicy, served with house cut chips and Mrs Kensington ketchup (for the ketchup snobs). Wife's cobb salad was huge, fresh, and yummy. Ice cream cake dessert was good. Service was attentive, manager made somee trips to each table. Seems like a great brunch spot.Special Features:
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2014AC was not working! Hot beer in a cold glass; red wine tasted like it hadbeen sitting in the sun; my chicken tadted like it had been re-heated. i was up galf the night with nauseau! Dours with lemon twist was served with a lemon wedge! Manager tried to make it right, but too late!
- Perfect outdoor diningBribriVIPDined on 7/12/2014We went at Einstein's for brunch and were seted under a wonderful tree. Food and service are very good. Music was a bit too loud for us. We will go back. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2014Food was very mediocre. Ambiance inside seemed very dated. Restaurant was warm.
- good food good priceflowergirlDined on 7/10/2014We were in town for the market and have not been there in several years. We decided to try it again and the evening was perfect for outdoor dining The food was good however I would not recommend the steak. It was pretty tough. I couldn't hardly cut through it. The service was really good and all an all we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midtown MasterpieceCincyTravelerDined on 7/9/2014Found Einstein's after mutliple trips to the Midtown area. Had dinner on the patio and brought a group of clients back the next day for lunch. Couldn't have been better. Staff was professional and service was great. The food was execptional and would highly recommend the pepperjack grits!!!Special Features:
- Great patio for brunch on SundaysmrsagrahamDined on 7/6/2014Just make sure it's after 12:30pm, if you want to enjoy their famous Bloody Mary bar. When we dined there, the bar wasn't available so we ordered the house Bloody Mary, which was just okay. We asked for a few items to doctor them up (e.g. tabasco sauce) and that did the trick. The food was excellent. The fried green tomato benedict is my favorite. The breads that come out before your entrée are delicious - pumpkin and poppy seed outdo the usual baguette slices you get at other places. The patio was vibrant and energetic with a big crowd and a DJ playing house music. Service was a bit slow, on account of how busy they were, but we thoroughly enjoyed our brunch. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerJBDined on 7/4/2014Great outdoor patio. Service was attentive and friendly. However the food was mediocre.Special Features:
- Einstein'sPJAtlDined on 6/29/2014The menu, food, and service are all excellent, among the best in Atlanta. New creative offerings that taste like old favorites.Special Features:
- horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014Went for brunch and the service was terrible. The food was wrong when it came out, server was not on top of handling the issue. Once the manager got involved it got even worse. He was very sarcastic, rude, and quick to a comment, would not consider him or the restaurant very customer friendly.
- Love this place except....JamesVIPDined on 6/27/2014I have been coming here with my friends for the last 3 years. Great food, drinks and atmosphere. However, I have the same complaint every time...The service is too slow. It seems to be only when we order drinks. So slow in fact that we order our next drink when we actually get our drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RestaurateurDined on 6/27/2014Service was slow but the food was good and reasonably priced. Appears to have a very popular bar and patio scene if you are into that and the drink prices are very good. The burgers seem to be the most popular thing on the menu but the other dishes are very good. The grilled pumpkin pound cake (with ice cream) is probably one of the best deserts I've eaten in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time in MidtownG8rdebDined on 6/27/2014A friend was in town so we went to find a great area to sit outside and have dinner. We found it! After dinner, we walked around and had a drink at another location. But enjoyed our time at Einsteins so much, we came back to have dessert. Even the manager noticed! He remembered us. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good solid food...UpisDownVIPDined on 6/22/2014We went for brunch and Einsteins was really busy, thanks to Open table we did not wait for a table. Service was good and our brunch experience was uneventful. I recommend Einsteins, just book thru OpenTable.Special Features:
- Great outdoor diningFrequentdinerVIPDined on 6/22/2014Favorite place to eat outside. Food is good but not great. Cocktails are very goodSpecial Features:
- Great for Brunch...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2014A fantastic location on a nice day for brunch. Very pleasant service, the food was good, especially the Ixtapa Scramble w Pepper Jack Grits, an overall great place to spend a Sunday morning.Special Features:
- Delicious food, mediocre serviceAtldinerDined on 6/20/2014Food was great, but waiter was very slow to take orders, check on our party, and grab checks. Also, they originally messed up my order but quickly made a new dish and brought it out to me within a few minutes, accompanied by an apology. Bar was extremely noisy and it was hard to hear my friend sitting across the booth from me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceQueenDined on 6/15/2014The food was about average. They had some interesting choices. The coconut cake was great. The service was BAD. Long to get order in. Long to get food. Order was wrong. Tried to fix it. Got some items-some never showed. Did get free dessert-but took long again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014The fried green tomato benedict is a must-have. I'll be back for that dish!Special Features: