3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
690 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (593)romantic (556)special occasion (552)fit for foodies (202)notable wine list (202)hot spot (91)great for lunch (70)great for brunch (47)good for groups (46)late-night find (45)vibrant bar scene (35)neighborhood gem (35)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- Panaramic viewOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/28/2014Excellent view of the fountain show across the street at the Bellagio. We were pleasantly surprised with the great service and food quality we received. Recommend highly.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014A must do experience whilst in Las Vegas . We had travelled from the United Kingdom to celebrate my sister in laws 60th birthday , and this was her special treat . Christy was our server and she catered to our needs perfectly . We has loads of questions and it was never to much trouble to answer any of them . She had excellent wine knowledge , making sure we liked our selection before we had the full glass. We had a selection of sides for our party of 4, each one delicious. I had the salmon , just Devine. You must make room for dessert, and I would recommend either the chocolate taster or the Creme brûlée. Did I mention the view ? Just breathtaking ! Dress code , smart dressy and yes sandals are except able !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2014It was much better than I anticipated. Although it was super expensive, the food was immaculate, service was perfect and of course the view was amazing. I made our reservation about three days ahead of time and asked for a window seat. We got one for a 7pm reservation, it was beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, unbelievable fantasticFiletdornaDined on 10/26/2014The view, the food and the service , oh and the wine were all fantastic. What an unbelievable experience. A once in a lifetime thing to do. A check off on my to do list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/25/2014The view and setting were stunning, but the main courses were just mediocre. The wait staff was very attentive, but not intrusive. The service was superior. The food was very disappointing especially for the price point. The filet was somewhat stringy and bland. The Beef Wellington was tough and salty. The salad was just ok. The souffles,however, were great. This was our second meal at the Eiffel Tower, and the quality of the food has deteriorated.Special Features:
- Best foie gras in VegasPresshere4Dined on 10/25/2014Ambiance is great, service is excellent without being overbearing. Food was prepared to perfection! The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is always a must go to when we come to Las Vegas. Our waiter JP was in a category of his own as he was attentive, able to answer our questions on food preparation and most pleasant to deal with. Overall, a very nice evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodGoodfoodDined on 10/25/2014No restaurant has a better view, sitting off the strip. With a table for two you can enjoy the water show at Bellagio with outward facing tables. Service was excellent and the wine list was quite good. The food itself was good but not great. The salmon wasn't anything to write home about, although the filet was quite good.Special Features:
- McElroy1AllwaysirishDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant was simply FANTASTIC!! I would recommend it to everyone. Not good restaurant for children. The view was incredible, the food was the best ever and the wine selection is terrific. Service was the best I have ever seen. We have been several time as well as the friends we were with and go every time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We went here for our wedding night dinner. First, it is a beautiful restaurant with amazing views. In that respect it can't be beat. Secondly, the service is impeccable. Our steak was very good but I have to say, the sides were laden with grease. Greasy cream of spinach, a pool a grease on top. The potato croquettes were extruded and tube-like, deep fried, cold and greasy. Not impressive. The complimentary chocolate mousse was delicious and the home made confectionary that came at the end was also very good. You are really paying for the view and great service.Special Features:
- must try Eiffel Towersuunshine888Dined on 10/25/2014always come to the Eiffel Tower for lunch and/or dinner when we are in Vegas. Great view, food, and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014Fantastic food. Both had BLT tower which was done to perfection with thinly sliced potato chips. Great for lunch, beautiful view and great service. We ordered big silly drinks and dessert and the bill was still just over $40 which is very reasonable. I rated it a bit noisy only as two people brought their small babies and they screamed for much of the time. If they weren't there then the restaurant would have been quiet.Special Features:
- wowgulfcourseDined on 10/24/2014Was a little worried that the food was priced for the view but was extremely pleased with how good everything was. The salmon, Wellington & souffle were awesome. Just wished the escargot was still on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved itrunwithitDined on 10/24/2014Chose the restaurant at the last minute. We usually go to Le Cirque at the Bellagio, which we love, but wanted to try a new place for French food. We were pleasantly surprised. Our food was fantastic as was the service. We sat at a table with a view of the fountains making it even more special. The atmosphere was much livelier than Cirque but it was a refreshing change. If you want something more intimate and quiet I would go there instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower ResturantLuv2eatPittsburghDined on 10/24/2014Food was excellent, service was great. Very pricey and wine is 400% mark up as expected in Las Vegas. The Somalie is great and helped pick us the perfect wine. Dessert was delicious, I got the chocolate experience that had a little of everything chocolate. I will go back again. Only disappointment was no table by window to watch the dancing waters. (Most of these table are for 2, we were a party of 4.) still great panoramic view of strip.Special Features:
- Fantastic food - amazing view!gracierafeDined on 10/24/2014The ride up in the elevator giving us quick glimpses of the lighted strip as we rose higher was very cool; and then the doors opened and we exited into a side lobby area where you can view the entire kitchen and all the chefs at work. The sights and smells from the kitchen were mouth watering. The ambiance was very elegant and romantic in the dimly lit restaurant and our table was a half moon facing the window giving us an amazing view of the lights of the strip and a front row seat to the fountain show of the Belaggio Hotel. The amuse-buche was delicious and the bread selection tasty. Then came the main course - fabulous! We topped it off with a Pistachio souffle which was to die for! Fantastic experience and great way to end our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration4whatitsworthDined on 10/24/2014If your are looking for a special view or romantic setting with a great view and terrific service this is the place. If you are looking for great food, this isn't the place. We were a large group and we ordered a variety of dishes to sample and were disappointed. The food was good, but not great. Probably won't go again to dine. The food and wine selection were over priced which is expected, but we expected better.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!tootsiegirl2Dined on 10/24/2014While in Las Vegas, this restaurant is a must! Once you try it, I guarantee you will go back the next time your in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014If your goal is to make that special one to be impress, this place got it! The service and recommendations where superb, try to get a window sit to make the dining experience even better, aside from the food the Bellagio water show is a breath taking. Be ready to spend as this place is abit on the high dollar but over all worth every dollar, go prepare you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good first night diningKatiegDined on 10/23/2014Amazing views, took a while to get served but service was very good. Food divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Having booked this as our special meal whilst in Vegas as a treat and also to celebrate a special birthday occasion we certainly were not let down in any way what so ever. The food was amazing and with the excellent wine & service one could not fault in anyway, all this in a lovely restaurant setting with scenic views of the Bellagio fountains. Many thanks for a wonderful experience and would certainly recommend to anyone looking for something a bit special.Special Features:
- One of the best views in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/23/2014Great wine list and one of the only places you can get foie gras - yum! Nice view of the fountains at the Bellagio too!Special Features:
- Couldn't he happier.JerryDined on 10/23/2014Great time with my wife for our Babymoon here. The food was great and it kept coming too. So many pleasant suprises. One place we will do again on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfull placeMicrosisDined on 10/22/2014This is a wonderfull place to have a dinner !!! Do not miss one in your life !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Eiffel Tower, max sensationsOlivier79Dined on 10/22/2014We had a winderfull dinner in this restaurant. It was really magic even if we are french and know the restaurant in the oruginal Eiffel Tower. The ambiance in Vegas is so electric and the view on the Bellagio fountains is outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a romantic dinnerluv2dinaDined on 10/22/2014Great food, and a great view for our third anniversarySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014We have enjoyed the Eiffel Tower Restaurant each time we visit Las Vegas because of the spectacular view and excellent service. We pay for the ambiance and service because the food is overpriced for the quality. The wine is equally overpriced inasmuch as we ordered a bottle that we had enjoyed in Kansas City a few weeks prior to our Las Vegas trip and paid $40.00 more for the bottle at Eiffel Tower. With all of the wonderful restaurants now in Las Vegas, we may decide that this experience has run its course. When recommending to a friend, I always emphasize the view and service and note the common quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014My wife and I went there for our 42nd anniversary. I noted that when I made the reservation. I also asked for a table next to the outside window. We didn't get a table next to the window, we got a table away from the window, which was small and uncomfortable. Our table was also directly beneath the bar, which resulted in a lot of noise during our meal. I was waiting for someone to spill a drink on us from above. Our waiter was competent, not outstanding. He didn't introduce himself when we were seated, I had to ask his name 10 minutes after we were seated. We are life long residents of Las Vegas, and we have eaten at quite a few restaurants in Vegas during our 42 years of marriage. I expected more, got less........Special Features:
- Great food, great viewLobo23Dined on 10/20/2014My wife and I were seated at a wonderful table with a perfect view of the Bellagio fountains. It was very nice to be able to see the fountain show every 15 minutes during dinner. I had the Beef Wellington, which was absolutely delicious. My wife had the filet mignon, which was also very tasty. The sides and appetizers were good as well, but the soufflé for dessert was incredible. We had a nice bottle of wine with our dinner, and the wine list is huge. The restaurant is pricey, but the service, food, and view were absolutely spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014My best friend and I went for my birthday dinner. Alix B was amazing. She made it more of an experience, instead of just dinner. It was the most amazing night! The food was perfect. The service was above anything I could have wished for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View plus Good Food = $$$$disappointedVIPDined on 10/20/2014You will pay a big price for dinner here but it is one of the most romantic restaurants and the service is impeccible. Save this place for one evening in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boyracerDined on 10/20/2014Very expensive,especially the wine list. only the wealthy need apply.Special Features:
- glojessDined on 10/19/2014Great atmosphere, lighting was just right for a romantic dinner. Had a great view of the Bellalgio fountains and service was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive and made great suggestions. A memorable evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerNpriceDined on 10/19/2014Paid attention to every detail, excellent service in every respect, incredible food and the view was breathtaking. Great place to celebrate special occasion.Special Features:
- Great AgainOzvisitorDined on 10/19/2014Had another great evening there, staff were excellent, food and wine was exceptional, what can I saySpecial Features:
- Great food and great viewMarkDined on 10/19/2014We did the tasting menu and wine pairing. Food was Michelin-star quality and wine was solid. Get the 5pm reservation so that you are guaranteed a view of the fountains!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view of Bellagio's fountainsPandKreviewDined on 10/19/2014If you are a couple, ask for a window view larger groups are seated further back but the "tables for two" are angled so that the view from the table is fantastic! The food is good, pricy (dinner for two with dessert, including 2 cocktails and 2 beers came to $248) just to give you an idea. The waitress was excellent and very attentive. Overall, it was a nice experience.Special Features:
- anniversary celebrationsteveDined on 10/19/2014We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and our parents' 50th, we had a great dinner and outstanding service. We would recommend this restaurant for any special occasion being celebrated in Vegas.Special Features:
- Total 10love2dineanddinefineDined on 10/19/2014This restaurant was the best one that I ate at during my stay in Vegas! The food was a 10, the service was a 10, the view was a 10, the ambiance was a 10. I would come again in a heartbeat. I had the mushroom pasta, shrimp cocktail, creme brulee. Sooo amazing especially if you are a mushroom lover like me! YUMMM I cant remember our servers name, he was a young guy in school for mechanical engineering and gave us some of the best service that Ive had in a very long time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Fantastic corn based soup with lot's of nice surprise ingredients...don't miss it as an appetizer. Excellent waiter service. And of course a nice view at window table...the little half tables for 2 window side provide a great view but a little tight on elbow room depending on how the next table folks sit. There are very cool looking half shell tables just off the windows but facing towards the windows that look to be the best seating.Special Features:
- Make This A TraditionCount27Dined on 10/17/2014Our first visit to this restaurant followed our engagement in the tower above. The staff was friendly, efficient, engaging (but not intrusive), and knowledgeable. The sommelier selected a perfect French wine based on our favorite Italian wines. The view was superb (The Strip and Bellagio water show). The amuse-bouche and French bread were a delight. The filet mignons were the best we have ever had; the bordelaise and green peppercorn sauces were both savory. The Grand Marnier and Chocolate soufflés were quintessential. Next year, we shall dine here twice and try something more "French". What a wonderful evening; best dining at Paris Las Vegas and beyond Ruth's Chris or The Biltmore/Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.