3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
666 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (572)romantic (537)special occasion (525)notable wine list (192)fit for foodies (167)hot spot (70)great for lunch (70)great for brunch (58)good for groups (43)late-night find (43)neighborhood gem (31)vibrant bar scene (25)kid-friendly (14)great for outdoor dining (13)Show More
- Stefan was amazingFivelooniesDined on 8/31/2014As was the food. We did the tasting menu accompanied by the wine pairing and Stefan was as attentive as our own personal chef/sommelier would have been - even though I'm sure he had other tables. The food was divine - ask for a table facing Belagio so you can watch the fountains. This was a last minute choice and SO worth it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Overall the food and drinks are beyond greatness. Staffs are friendly and nice, which a thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for a table with a view...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014... max amount of time you will have to wait is 20 mins and it's so worth it - sit at the bar while you wait and then at your table, watch the bellagio fountains display, magical! Food is delicious, service is great, really good restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Loved our whole dining experience! Would go back and eat here again!Special Features:
- Great dining and serviceDinnerforTwoDined on 8/30/2014Great service. The servers times the delivery of our meal perfectly. The hostess accommodated out request to have a scenic seat for our 1 year anniversary dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the Tasting MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014If you are willing to stretch your taste buds and your wallet a bit, you must try the Tasting Menu. We felt that the veal medallions and raspberry desert were fabulous. The cold lobster, warm foie gras, and arctic char were also quite good. A relaxing evening watching the Bellagio fountains while receiving excellent service.Special Features:
- masterreviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Food was fair but overpriced. You pay for the view. There are better restaurants in Vegas.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Great dinner with my wife overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Awesome service and a great menu. The food is absolutely fabulous and prepared magnificently. I would highly recommend the Eiffel Tower restaurant for any special occassion or semi formal dinner.Special Features:
- A good start but poor finishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Greeters/receptionists & elevator operators are all friendly but hostesses & waiters are only nice when we got in. The bussers came too often as if they wanted us out quickly. Without any alcoholic drink, our bill was slightly below average of $70/person, per restaurant's website. We paid the recommended 18% tip. I thought our slightly low spending was the reason for our waiter's could face. Upon leaving, we tried to invite eye contact with every server, but only saw could faces. I figured it's the culture of the restaurant. It employed a bunch of arrogant people who get paid well & don't not care about the customers once they done with eating. Especially, most of the customers are not returning because Las Vegas is mainly a tourist city.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014The escargot was delicious (even for a scared and skeptical first-timer). The steak was cooked to perfection and was literally "melt-in-your-mouth like butter"!! I highly recommend the crispy potato croquettes as a side!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Las VegasCraigVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great Las Vegas restaurant with a spectacular view of the strip and Bellagio Fountains. Great French Food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Great View!GreatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Excellent service and food. The view is amazing. We highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th wedding anniversaryHollywoodDined on 8/28/2014Beautiful venue with fantastic views over the belegio fountains only down side plates weren't hot so foid went cold very quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanddingdinner4twoDined on 8/28/2014Overall, everything was very good; however, I do not believe my filet mignon was as tasty as I recall in the past. Otherwise, we had a delightful dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent service,VegasspectatorVIPDined on 8/27/2014Stunning views of Las Vegas, the prix fixe menu was attractive. Le Cosmopolitan drink was chilled and tempting. Outstanding experience however, server did not bring back the coin change and perhaps in a high end restaurant like this one, most people would not object but the change was mine and it should have been given to me. Now "nickel and diming" takes on an entirely new meaning.Special Features:
- JessMDined on 8/26/2014The view was spectacular! It is a lovely restaurant. The food was delicious. We did wait some time for our meals but it was well worth the wait. We also enjoyed the ambiance. This is perfect for any special occasion. Ask for a table in front of the windows!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The service was excellent, but the food was SUPERB. Great view of Bellagio fountains. Will definitely have dinner here again on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The view is wonderfulLVdineDined on 8/25/2014Excellent food, Services and view. It is a way to see Las Vegas and its lights......................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Plan to spend a lot of time and a lot of money. Menu items are ala carte so it can really charge up the bill. HOWEVER, the food is absolutely AMAZING! Everything on the menu is beyond delicious!Special Features:
- Among Best in VegasCheesecakeDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I recently had dinner at the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing. We can't wait to go again. We've dined in many Vegas restaurants over the years and Eiffel Tower tops our list. Cocktails were creative, excellent, albeit expensive - but very enjoyable. The Blue Cheese Souffle and Faus Gras starters were excellent. The filet mignon entree was the clear winner and a nice generous cut as well. The halibut was a little bland but perhaps that was in comparison to the magnificent filet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dave SDaveDined on 8/25/2014As usual, the Eiffel Tower restaurant is excellent. The view of the Las Vegas strip is awesome and the food is excellent.Special Features:
- HoneymoonSMB2Dined on 8/24/2014Went here to celebrate our honeymoon, asked for table by window which was sorted after a short wait at the bar. Had fantastic view directly of Bellagio fountains, stunning. Food was delicious. However found waiter to be pretentious and quite rude. Tried to engage in conversation and ignored and felt like was being served by a robot saying same things in monotone voice to each table.Special Features:
- effeil towrrOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The best dining experience in my life. Ever. I had the beef wellington with the peas. Once in a lifetimeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer FeedbackvegaseiffeltowerDined on 8/23/2014Menu tasting was very good; service was okay, but not as good as in previous visits. Ambience was not conducive to romantic setting - extremely loud. Would recommend to a friend, but would caution them about the noise level in the event they were looking for an intimate setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OkieTravelersDined on 8/23/2014Great food & service! The view is spectacular! Don't miss---this is a Vegas MUST! TWO THUMBS UP!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but way over pricedjeandDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed our food, but the wine list was NOT cheap. There were no reasonably priced wine. The first one we picked had been overheated and was not good, which of course led to discussions when we sent it back. The view is nice, but we will not go back again.Special Features:
- di23Dined on 8/23/2014Food was absolutely delicious. Staff was helpful, courteous and professional. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- You Pay for the viewWrathagomDined on 8/23/2014We ate pretty early, around 5:30PM Vegas time and we got a great table with a perfect view of the Bellagio fountains. The view was amazing and the waitress was very polite and helpful. The food was good, but not great, or phrased a mother way you can get better food for a lot less money. That makes me believe I paid the majority of my bill for the view. My wife and I both got the filet, a vegetable side and we split a starch. We also split a soufflé for dessert and drank water. Our bill was almost 300 dollars with a 20% tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My amazing experienceDanireviewDined on 8/22/2014This was the best dinning experience have had in Las Vegas!!! We went to celebrate my husband's birthday and it was incredible!!! I told them before it was his birthday and they greeted us with a Happy Birthday. After our dinner our server Maria had a very taste dessert for him that said Happy Birthday on the plate. Our server Maria who is from Baltimore originally was awesome! So knowledgable and I love the fact that she gave suggestions! Thank you for making our night incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodSouflee22Dined on 8/22/2014Outstanding food in a romantic atmosphere with professional prompt service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014It is a shame that in today's world you have to pay a ton of money to get excellent service. This is a lost art. But you will find it at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. We came here for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. Great table with a view. We both had the tasting menu. Not sure if this is a regular item. Perhaps they offered it because we happen to be in Las Vegas during restaurant week. Either way, it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT HAPPYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I booked this restaurant on line before we got to Vegas, I told them of our special night, that we would be celebrating our 35th anniversary, and that I was going to propose to my wife again. It was a surprise for my wife she knew nothing about what was going on. When we got there they seated us, they did not even acknowledge anything about our anniversary. We felt rushed through the whole ding experience, and our waiter had no personality, and was like a robot......not happy at all, I did propose to my wife, and the moment was special for us.would not recommend this restaurant....not happy at allSpecial Features:
- Amazing...Gee12Dined on 8/22/2014My beautiful girlfriend had the most amazing time. The food, service and ambiance... I would highly recommand to everyone...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower Las VegasTimbob1Dined on 8/22/2014I've lived in Nevada for 8 years and this is the first time for Eiffel Tower.What a great place. You enter the restaurant from an elevator. The doors open and you have a full view of the kitchen. Most all of the tables have a view of the Strip.very low amount of noise.my wife and I shared a cheese plate app that was as good as it gets. Bagetsand butter always on the table. My wife had a seafood sealed.lobster,crab,shrimp. She thought it was great. I had a chicken breast that was pounded thin and covered in Parmesan cheese. Fabulous. Service was just what you would like.the waiter was very informed.his helpers seemed to show up at all the right times. We will now make the "Tower" one of our go to places.Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthday CelebrationlvnewlywedsDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. It was an excellent dining experience. We loved the view, the atmosphere, the food and the server.Special Features:
- terrific lunchCRichSDined on 8/22/2014Had a great time. The food and service were exceptional. Always a good meal for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnoopyDined on 8/21/2014This was my first time at this restaurant. I will plan on going back, the next time that I'm in Vegas. The chocolate soufflé was wonderful !!!Special Features:
- Great ambience and viewTikzo69Dined on 8/20/2014Totally satisfied with the experience the view and food is simply great a must goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing eventjsundinDined on 8/20/2014Our daughter researched online for a special place to have dinner and found this place. It was amazing and the wait staff and manager provided us with personalized attention, helping us pick out menu items and bringing us little sample goodies. In fact, we ordered too many appetizers and sides since we didn't know all these other task morsels would be provided. For 2 people, I would order just 1 app and 1 side and you will be more than full. We loved it! Thank you. The only down side is the table for 3 had very little leg room and my legs kept cramping up. I am just 6'1", but it did make it uncomfortable. But, I survived due to the AWESOME food and service!Special Features:
- Romantic viewPerfect4Dined on 8/19/2014Beautiful view making it a romantic setting. Great work staff with a professional attitude making for a perfect dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.