3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
659 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (574)romantic (538)special occasion (530)notable wine list (191)fit for foodies (183)hot spot (73)great for lunch (72)great for brunch (54)good for groups (42)late-night find (39)neighborhood gem (28)vibrant bar scene (25)great for outdoor dining (14)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- Sept dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Great food and service. Will not disappoint. Great for both a group and a couple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Warm welcome & great seating with excellent view. Our waiter followed through all the little detail from drink, appetizer, main course & desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Ron G. Was our waiter. He was very knowledge and friendly. He even had Happy Anniversary scribbled in chocolate on our desert plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Excellent , gorgeous, beautifully design, the view of the fountain at Bellagio's could not be better, service is excellent and the food a pleauserevto my taste buds, love it !!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy dinner at Eiffel Tower, the service, drinks and food was amazing - and what can compare with the view! Thank you everyone for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Loved the experience, great food, great service. The prices were a bit out of my range so i'm not sure I can afford to come back.Special Features:
- Table With A ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014This was the first time I have been to the Eiffel Tower restaurant. The moment we got off the elevator we stepped into the amazing kitchen. It was like a scene from a television cooking reality show. As we were taken into the dining room we were taken aback by the beauty of the restaurant and the amazing view.Special Features:
- Better then expectedFood4thoughtDined on 9/19/2014Group of us want a nice place with a view . I was hesitant to book the Eiffel Tower thinking it was going to be a tourist trap with questionable food. Sure it was little expensive but the food was excellent , the service was first glass we had a great time. View is okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014We have eaten at this restaurant several years ago. the view was great. the food was excellent as well as the service. For the las vegas and the venue, the price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Spectacular ViewBirthday30NightDined on 9/18/2014Celebrated my partners 30th birthday there, enjoyed a table for two with stunning views of the Bellagio fountains!! Service was excellent and the food was beautifully prepared!! Would recommend to any couple for romantic evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEMORABLEWALLYVIPDined on 9/18/2014We went here for our wedding anniversary and what a treat it was. We had mentioned that it was our anniversary but never expected to get a table next to the window overlooking the fountains and Belaggio at 8:00 pm. What an extraordinary view! The service was exceptional and the food was excellent. You totally forget that you are sitting above a very loud and busy casino. It's like being in a completely different world. It is Very expensive($$$$$) but we expected that. We hope to go back for our next anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smashing Evening in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Went to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant on a recommendation. Went on the last night of a two week to the West Coast (from the UK) and was the best we meal we had. Great food, ambience and service. Lucky enough to have a window seat so had a good view of the Bellagio Hotel just opposite and their lake with its water fountains. We were staying at the Bellagio but this was the best view of the strip and the fountains at night by a long way. The strip is quite mad (and fabulous for that) but this restaurant is an oasis for a couple of hours sanctuary and excellent food. Can't say that we're foodies but have eaten in Michelin Starred Restaurants and this was equal in our opinion. Try it you won't be disappointed but you will be a little poorerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We dined at the Eiffel Tower to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary (four months after the fact) on a recent trip to Vegas. Making the reservation online was a breeze. We were seated in a "corner" window seat which gave us views of the fountains at the Bellagio as well as Las Vegas Boulevard. Our server was attentive, but did not hover. He made appropriate suggestions and was knowledgeable when asked questions. We dined on salmon and filet mignon. The filet could have been done a bit more, and was a bit on the cool side, but tasty. The salmon was also quite good. The potatoes gratin we awesome. Have no idea what type of cheese they used, but these were definitely not from Betty Crocker! Definitely order the soufflé for dessert! Amazing!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/18/2014FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, ATMOSPHERE WAS WONDERFUL, WAIT STAFF WAS INFORMATIVE AND VERY HELPFUL ( & ALSO FUN). WE HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME OVERALL!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I wantedVegasGDined on 9/18/2014I made reservations here for the first night of my sister's bachelorette weekend, just the two of us before the other girls arrived the next day. We decided to have the tasting menu and every single course was superb! The service was impecable, our waitor was friendly, personable, and always there when we needed something, without being intrusive. I'd reserved early, 5:15 so that we got the guaranteed window and we had the best view of the fountain shows. We ate waaay too much (I just had to add the cheese plate) but it was worth it and was exactly what I wanted for the occasion. I've been wanting to eat here for years, so glad I finally got the chance!Special Features:
- Perfect for a 10yr AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014My husband and I came here for our 10 yr Anniversary. We made a 5pm reservation, which guarantees a window seat, so you can see the strip. It was still bright, so they had shades down, but about 45 min into it, the sun came down and the shades were opened. Amazing. Definitely worth it for a special occasion. Probably wouldn't go just for the heck of it, but glad we did for our Anniversary :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Tenth AnniversaryNikkiDined on 9/17/2014We selected the Eiffel Tower Restaurant as the venue to celebrate our wedding vow renewal on our tenth anniversary this year. It was an amazing experience, as expected. The staff was more than attentive, incredibly knowledgeable, and pleasantly accommodating. Among our family, we had the filet, the rack of lamb, the crepes, potatoes Anna, and the potato croquettes. It was all simply amazing. The view of the Bellagio fountains is an excellent compliment to a restaurant that would be perfect sitting on a dirt road. Thank you for another wonderful memory!!Special Features:
- Nice view but average foodworldtravelerDined on 9/16/2014There's nothing wrong with the food, its just sort of average quality for a steakhouse, but the prices are highend fine Dining, and the food just dosn't match. I was especially disappointed about the signature desserts, it was just bland and flavourless, NOT even very sweet. The staff was the highlight of the evening, very Nice and helpfull service.Special Features:
- What a venue!niccarterDined on 9/16/2014The location, food and service were exceptional. A must if in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in Las VegasAngelGDined on 9/16/2014No doubt about it, the best restaurant in Las Vegas, if not the world. Taste, view, service, etc. is exceptional! I can't recommend this restaurant enough.Special Features:
- Fab tasting menu, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We booked the Eiffel Tower restaurant the day we got married as we wanted something special. It didn't disappoint. We decided to go for the Tasting Menu with the Wine option - everything was delicious! We also had an excellent table with great views of the fountains. We were made to feel special. The evening was a perfect end to a perfect day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeHontasDined on 9/15/2014We had a fantastic dinner with breathtaking views of the fountains at bellagio . Would recommend fior a special romantic dinner . Food , wine and service all excellent.Special Features:
- beautiful viewjt635Dined on 9/15/2014We got a window table. The view was great. Overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the strip. The menu was a little limited, but still had good choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice viewniceviewDined on 9/14/2014It is a good place to see the Bellagio fountain. Food is OK, nothing special. The service could be better, we have to ask the hostess for a table, even with 2 tables avaialable for a few minutes.Special Features:
- Relaxing time while in VegasArturoDined on 9/14/2014First time staying at the Paris hotel and we couldn't miss the opportunity to dine while on tbe Eiffel Tower. Everything was excelent: Servers, wine and food including the desserr and appetizers. Will be coming back on our next trip to Vegas and recommending to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had our anniversary dinner hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It was an amazing choice, the service was excellent. The view can't be beat and the food was incredible. They kept bringing us tasters from the chief and suggested the perfect parring wines for our meal. We were sat at 10:00 PM and didn't leave till about 12:30 so don't hurry, just sit back and enjoy a memorable dinner.Special Features:
- Fab view, nice food, delicious wineDuracell49Dined on 9/13/2014I emailed the restaurant to request a table by the edge so we could see the Bellagio fountains and although they didn't reply, I was delighted that they did indeed seat us in a great window seat to enjoy the fountains throughout dinner. The food was good and tasty - we had the beef Wellington and the steak inside was perfectly cooked, medium rare and tender as it should be. I did feel that it was more gastro pub rather than fine dining in terms of presentation but to be fair, it tasted great. The wine was pricy but delicious and the chocolate 5 ways dessert was rather good! A nice, special occasion, great view, good food and lovely wine.Special Features:
- Great PlaceFirsttimerDined on 9/13/2014The service was excellent and the food was great with bigger servings than your average French restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's not seen.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food and service first class. Seating was a issue. Sat by a cross beam, which blocked the views. Also require that we could not sit completely around the table so we could speak with everyone. We were only a party of 4. Even the staff had to duck in and out, under the beam. Remove the beam.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the BestJandK1988Dined on 9/12/2014Absolutely my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas--and that's saying a lot. True French Cuisine--updated for today. The spectalucar service is only exceeded by the spectacular wine list. I'm hard-pressed to find a better restaurant view in Las Vegas. Romantic, elegant, delicious all describe the Eiffel Tower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incroyable5creech13Dined on 9/12/2014We booked this restaurant for our special dinner whilst on our honeymoon, and we was not disappointed. I cannot fault anything with this restaurant, the food was amazing, the service brilliant and the view was second to none. If you're in Vegas and looking for somewhere to have that special romantic dinner then look no further it has to be the Eiffel Tower restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower DinnerGroundHogDined on 9/11/2014The staff was Excellent, Management was Excellent, Food was Superb, what a romantic evening for Mr.Glenn & Mrs.Anna Williams for their 50th Anniversary. The special care taken by all who work in the Eiffel Tower was very positively heartfelt. We will tell all of our Family & Friends in TEXAS!! The evening was PERFECT!!! Thanks so very much!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceStevensr2011Dined on 9/11/2014Amazing time had by us both. Amazing service and food was superb. Will defiantly visit again if I return to vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food issuesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014The food was a let down for the prices paid. I understand we were paying for the view, but the portions were fairly small and some were not tasty at all. I would of rather spent the money at a high end steak house. We will not be back. The server was good but seemed pre occupied with too many other tables. Unfortunately I have and better service in an Applebees or Outback steak house. Not the worst but not the best. I hate to say it but cruise ship food was superior to the food and prices of this experience.Special Features:
- Special OccasionteresatravelsDined on 9/10/2014This is a great spot for a specail occasion while visiting Vegas. The view is matched only by the service and the view with incredible food!Special Features:
- Overall great dining experienceoverratedDined on 9/10/2014My wife and I are not foodies. Moreover, we are not fans of French food. HOWEVER, the beef wellington and halibut were good, the bread was good, and the soufflé was really good. More importantly, the service was impeccable and the views are spectacular. I was hesitant to eat at this French restaurant but I am glad we did. The manager, Lyle, even stopped by to say hello, but not in a cheesey way like we have all experienced before. Great overall dining experience in a while for my wife and I. Cheers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night in VegasKevEiffelDined on 9/9/2014We requested a window table but this could only be guaranteed around 5.00pm but upon arrival we asked again and after a ten minute wait we were shown to our table overlooking Belaggios opposite. Immediately we were tended to and were made to feel welcome. Everything about the restaraunt was fantastic, the food, the service and the views. Would highly recommend to anyone as although quite pricey it's no more than you would expect from a venue of that calibre.Special Features:
- had a great strip view table,enjoydalkyVIPDined on 9/9/2014there is no way you could not be happy having dinner in this restuarant! tremendous view of bellagio fountains, mouth watering food, and superb service!! was far better than i ever expected it to be !! can't wait for my next trip to las vegas so we can eat there again ! bravo !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's birthdaymiramaxDined on 9/9/2014This was a great dinner. Took husband to celebrate his birthday. He is not big foodie, but he was pleased with menu, service and setting. The best part is Bellagio fountains are right in front of us when you sit at the window. 5 stars for sure. Kinda on a pricy side but for special occasion well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dissapointing ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We went there to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday and I am sorry to say that despite the beauty of the place and the excellet food, I went out of there feeling so much anger I almost cried. The hostess were terribly unpolite, rude. I felt really discriminated against by them, they made me feel like they were doing me a favor by letting us be there. Dspite called 3 weeks in advance to request it, they denied it to us even though there was a table for four available the whole time, they even made a scene beacause we stand for a quick moment at the window. It is a great place and everyone else was great, unfortunately this kind of details can ruin you night. If you want a window table and you are not a party of 2 just don't go there.Special Features: