3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
688 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (588)romantic (556)special occasion (546)fit for foodies (198)notable wine list (198)hot spot (87)great for lunch (68)great for brunch (50)good for groups (46)late-night find (44)vibrant bar scene (35)neighborhood gem (34)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Very expensive,especially the wine list. only the wealthy need apply.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Great atmosphere, lighting was just right for a romantic dinner. Had a great view of the Bellalgio fountains and service was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive and made great suggestions. A memorable evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Paid attention to every detail, excellent service in every respect, incredible food and the view was breathtaking. Great place to celebrate special occasion.Special Features:
- Great AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Had another great evening there, staff were excellent, food and wine was exceptional, what can I saySpecial Features:
- Great food and great viewMarkDined on 10/19/2014We did the tasting menu and wine pairing. Food was Michelin-star quality and wine was solid. Get the 5pm reservation so that you are guaranteed a view of the fountains!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view of Bellagio's fountainsPandKreviewDined on 10/19/2014If you are a couple, ask for a window view larger groups are seated further back but the "tables for two" are angled so that the view from the table is fantastic! The food is good, pricy (dinner for two with dessert, including 2 cocktails and 2 beers came to $248) just to give you an idea. The waitress was excellent and very attentive. Overall, it was a nice experience.Special Features:
- anniversary celebrationsteveDined on 10/19/2014We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and our parents' 50th, we had a great dinner and outstanding service. We would recommend this restaurant for any special occasion being celebrated in Vegas.Special Features:
- Total 10OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014This restaurant was the best one that I ate at during my stay in Vegas! The food was a 10, the service was a 10, the view was a 10, the ambiance was a 10. I would come again in a heartbeat. I had the mushroom pasta, shrimp cocktail, creme brulee. Sooo amazing especially if you are a mushroom lover like me! YUMMM I cant remember our servers name, he was a young guy in school for mechanical engineering and gave us some of the best service that Ive had in a very long time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Fantastic corn based soup with lot's of nice surprise ingredients...don't miss it as an appetizer. Excellent waiter service. And of course a nice view at window table...the little half tables for 2 window side provide a great view but a little tight on elbow room depending on how the next table folks sit. There are very cool looking half shell tables just off the windows but facing towards the windows that look to be the best seating.Special Features:
- Make This A TraditionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Our first visit to this restaurant followed our engagement in the tower above. The staff was friendly, efficient, engaging (but not intrusive), and knowledgeable. The sommelier selected a perfect French wine based on our favorite Italian wines. The view was superb (The Strip and Bellagio water show). The amuse-bouche and French bread were a delight. The filet mignons were the best we have ever had; the bordelaise and green peppercorn sauces were both savory. The Grand Marnier and Chocolate soufflés were quintessential. Next year, we shall dine here twice and try something more "French". What a wonderful evening; best dining at Paris Las Vegas and beyond Ruth's Chris or The Biltmore/Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average for VegasFlapmanjackDined on 10/17/2014Overpriced and not worthy... Many better restaurants in LV for comparable $. Demand window seating or don't goSpecial Features:
- Perfect placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Perfect place for dinning in Vegas. The view is fantastic, the food is great and the ambiance very very nice.Special Features:
- MerveilleuxMerveilleux14Dined on 10/16/2014Service was wonderful. We had the best waiters. The food was amazing from the bread to the main meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensiveNicki6549Dined on 10/16/2014Very nice view and atmosphere. However, the quality is not as good as the prices high. Everything was more or less ok but not for the Price. We paid 300$ for Dinner for 2 people (just one dessert and no expensive wine). Therefore I wouldnt recommend it to someone from Europe. In most countries you get (at least) the same quality for half of the price.Special Features:
- Fantastic!PennyinparisDined on 10/16/2014The best view in Las Vegas. We did a tasting menu and the food was wonderful. Wine pairing selections were perfect. Our servers name was Alix and she was very thoughtful and ready to meet any and all requests. Overall, you couldn't ask for a better experience or meal in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Nice view of the Bellagio fountains on request. Good quality food too.Special Features:
- Very expensiveDarleneDined on 10/15/2014We had booked and yet we had to wait about 20 mins for a table, even though there were tables free. Food is nice but not so nice to justify the very expensive price tag. Unless you're sitting at the window it is hard to get a real view.
- Better make a reservation earlyJoe1900Dined on 10/14/2014Limited tables close to the window, where you may enjoy a fantastic view of the Strip, especially the fountain opposite the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas perfectionCdigiusDined on 10/14/2014It was my fourth time in Vegas but my girlfriends first. I wanted something special and romantic for her to experience and I more then got that. This ended our trip on a high note and would recommend this to anyone and everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C'est Magnifique!!!!!13parisDined on 10/14/2014Amazing views, outstanding service (Ruben, server), food, and libation! A truly memorable and joyous experience! Merci beaucoup!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Excellent food, service was fantastic. Every detail of our visit was perfect. Once in a lifetime experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ViewsDineDailyVIPDined on 10/12/2014Great views of fountain show, beautiful lighting, very pricey wine list... 4-5X. Food is okay, but not up to the rest of the experience. Artic Char came out cold... Foie Gras was good and well prepared.
- Fantastic!DuchessDined on 10/12/2014The food and service is superb and the view of the Bellagio fountains is breathtaking. Our second visit and we loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The Eifel Tower Restaurant exceeded my expectations. I took my wife to Vegas for her birthday. I did my homework and selected the Eifel Tower Restaurant for a formal dinner on her birthday. The food was great!!! The view of the Bellagio Fountains was romantic. It was quiet and romantic. The service was excellent. Long story short, I nailed it with this choice. Great evening!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointing serviceKateDined on 10/12/2014It was my second time at this restaurant. The first one was just perfect (but it was 5 years ago), this one... Not so much unfortunately. The appetizer was fantastic, but the duck breast arrived cold. I ate it anyways. the servant talked is into having a desert though we let him know my friend had to leave in 20 min. So, guess what? The deserts arrived after she left. And both of them were included in the bill, though hers remained untouched and couldn't be boxed cause it was a soufflés. Disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinner in LVkmodlngDined on 10/12/2014I've been there 2/3 times before and it's always an outstanding event. High quality food, notable service and a superb view along the Strip and to the fountains of the Bellagio. Not cheap as lot's of things in Las Vegas but it's worth the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?!LoveSteaksDined on 10/12/2014I ate here in July and the food was better than I imagined. So I came back and the food was worse than I could have imagined. All the food was luke warm and the steak was. Even though the ambiance is great here and the service is stellar, I'm not sure I would risk eating here again, especially at these prices. Our waiter was kind enough to bring us a free sorbert plate which was very good.Special Features:
- Choose your tableRamonDined on 10/11/2014I was disappointed with our table. I reserved online to make sure I had a nice table but the view was not what I expected for my celebration. I raised my concern to the person at the counter and she didn't care.Special Features:
- Very Goodckcuisine8Dined on 10/11/2014We ate there Saturday night and the service was excellent. The food was very good as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014It was way TOO NOISY. We had a table of five and could not even talk. It made it pretty miserable. The food was great and the service was great but we could not hear our waiter. For the price it should have been a relaxing experience and it was not! We will probably not go back which is too bad since the food was great!Special Features:
- Ultimately Romantic - Book Early!!KristyDined on 10/11/2014This is by far the best dinner that I have had in Vegas. The food was outstanding (highly recommend the lamb and asparagus) the service was way above par and the view of the Bellagio fountains at night was spectacular! Be sure to book early and request that seating as it can be hard to come by. A spendy dinner, but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in table locationmyforkiswaitingDined on 10/11/2014We made reservations 2 months in advance requesting a Bellagio view. We could not see a single light or drop of water from the fountains. But the food . . . AMAZING. Our main server was efficient, yet very dull. (She must not have wanted to be there that night.) The rest of the staff was great. I highly recommend the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceNeelyDined on 10/10/2014We were basically ignored by our server. They put automatic 20% tip on bill so I assuming he felt he did not need to work for it. Based on the fact that this is a high volume restaurant....the complaint fell on deaf ears to management. My friend is a vegan and they were not very accommodating is making something that she could eat. Also, again a complaint to the chef who simply said we plate 600 meals a day.Special Features:
- Sublime lamb and chickenRobfDined on 10/10/2014The quality of ingredients is immediately apparent when you take your first bite. The roasted lamb chops are worthy of the monicker of "melt in your mouth". The roasted chicken is perfectly seasoned and leaves you craving more. This was an exceptional meal worth every dollar spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good was terribleCJDDDined on 10/10/2014The food was less than mediocre and the view wasn't as spectacular as you would think. Certainly not enough to make up for the food!Special Features:
- TJB1984VIPDined on 10/9/2014Everything was absolutely outstanding! The food was awesome! The servers was amazing and the view was great!Special Features:
- Fell a bit short...Sunny1Dined on 10/9/2014Was really expecting much more from this highly rated restaurant - nothing truly bad (except dessert debacle...even the crime brûlée fell woefully short of expectations) but nothing really stood out. Food was good but nothing that I would say I could not have gotten elsewhere for more reasonable price. View is great but not worth the visit. Many other Vegas spots are superior.Special Features:
- A View to Die ForGettyDined on 10/9/2014I have been to many restaurants with a view on the strip, but Eiffel tops them all. Get a table by the window and you will get a close-up view of the best part of the strip. The food is good too and the service is outstanding. Don't miss this place, when you visit Las vegas. It's a destination by itself. I ordered escargot for appetizer (not recommended), lamb chops (outstanding), and apple strudel for dessert (outstanding). Our server was a French lady (too bad don't remember her name) and I don't think you can find a better one anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great energy & foodLiveLifeDined on 10/9/2014Our group enjoyed the food greatly. We didn't pay attention to our order and drinks and had sticker shock. The food was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be prepared to open your walletOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Nothing is cheap and typical of Vegas fare. The food was well proportioned.Special Features: