3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (702) 948-6937
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a guaranteed window table now for 4:30 or 4:45 p.m. and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 4:30 or 4:45 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
724 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (622)romantic (580)special occasion (575)fit for foodies (224)notable wine list (218)hot spot (101)great for lunch (68)good for groups (51)late-night find (49)great for brunch (42)vibrant bar scene (38)neighborhood gem (35)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Js3639OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Great service from the moment you are greeted by the elevator to the time to get to your table. It was a great experience with an awesome view from our table by the window.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014We have a great experience, The view, the food and the service is outstanding. Every time we go to Vegas, we are visiting this amazing place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views, mediocre food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014The views were amazing and the ambiance was great. Food was just ok though. I ordered a filet mignon medium-well and the outside was literally burnt to a crisp. I couldn't even eat it. Inside was good though but for a $62 steak I'd like to eat all of it. Au gratin potatoes were ok and the green beans were blah! There are many other great expensive restaurants in Vegas with much better food but you don't get the view! Glad we experienced it once though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2014Delicious food, amazing view of the Bellagio Fountains and Las Vegas Strip. Service was fantastic. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come for the view, stay for the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014We booked a reservation on a busy Saturday night for 9:30. We arrived early and were seated right away. I requested a table with a view and that was exactly what we got. Our table overlooked the Bellagio Fountains and Vegas Strip. It was truly the most amazing view and most romantic restaurant I have ever been to. We started with cocktails, which will run you about $20 a piece. We had smoked salmon for an appetizer. I had the loup de mer and my husband had the rack of lamb. I preferred the lamb over my dish, The waitstaff was friendly, attentive, and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome views and delicious food butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014Food is delicious and strip view and Bellagio fountain view are breathtaking but the only I complaint I have is the picture that we took hasn't delivered to my email yet still after 2 days. I talked to their Manager yesterday and he said he will send it but no response yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The view was wonderful, the food was not.Vegas14Dined on 11/15/2014The food was over priced for the quality. The duck and salmon were very poor. The venison was much better meal choice. I would not eat there again.Special Features:
- A good spot for a romantic first dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014This place is great for a first date or special occasion. The food was great and so was the service. I think the price is a bit high for what you are getting. I wasn't necessarily impressed as I have been with other fine dining places but I still enjoyed the atmosphere and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DateNiteDined on 11/15/2014Excellent spot for a special occasion; pricey but atmosphere, view, sercive, and food all worth it.Special Features:
- Love it!Claudia79Dined on 11/15/2014Great view! Day or night is good. Food was good but a little slow. I will certainly will go back. Perfect for couples. Try to get a table by the window. Service was good, he tried to answer all our questions about touris attractions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance and view. A bit priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2014The food, ambiance, view and staff were great. A little overpriced but it was worth it for a 50th birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome...butDxkhepwoDined on 11/14/2014View was spectacular. Our table was ready on time. The food was fabulous...once the cod was reheated; once we asked for the breads that weren't served until after entrees were being cleared; dessert service slow; shared our compliments and concerns with server-no consideration; talked to maitre d- referred to manager. Manager gave us his business card so we could make reservations in future. Sadly not as responsive as much lesser esteemed establishments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of this world!CasswDined on 11/14/2014This place oozes perfection. Great views, impeccable service, food unlike I have ever tasted in the past. Just can't recommend enoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic viewsgbabiesDined on 11/14/2014Watching the bellagio watershow while eating dinner was a plus. We were away from the crowds and enjoyed the company of each other. Their soufflee was outstanding.Special Features:
- paratrooper61Dined on 11/14/2014Wonderful setting and great food. Expensive but worth the experience. Service matched the setting and the food. Ask for window table if possible for the great views of the Bellagio Water Show.Special Features:
- Let them eat cakeGManMDDined on 11/14/2014The Eiffel Tower restaurant proved a delightful overall experience! The spectacular view of the Strip and the Bellagio Fountain is complemented by well prepared and presented meal. I had the NY strip and au gratin potatoes followed by creme brûlée. My colleagues had sea bass and were well pleased. During dinner you'll be entertained by the fountain's spectacl shows. All in all, highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meal with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014Husband and I enjoyed a mid week meal here. Lovely service-friendly, attentive, helpful. Had a table with Bellagio view. Food was delicious-green salad, scallop appetizer, loup der mer, and beef wellington. The wellington was particularly good. Perfect spot for a special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat !Thumper1980Dined on 11/13/2014We always visit the Eiffel Tower restaurant each time we are in town. Book an early reservation for a window seat. The view, service and food are always top notch. We have never been disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dining experienceeileenDined on 11/12/2014My husband and I have been to a lot of restaurants all over the country, and I can honestly say that this was the best dining experience we have ever had, The food was delicious, the servers (and all of the staff) were very attentive and friendly, and the view - wow!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MichaelDined on 11/12/2014The restaurant cook book is available for $35 & can be added to your tab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not worth the moneylstephDined on 11/10/2014The view here is spectacular. We had a table which looked directly out on the Bellagio fountains and it was wonderful to take in the views while dining. The service is impeccable, our waitress couldn't have been more attentive. Our meals were delicious in taste, but could have been warmer in temperature. My husband and I both had the filet and several side dishes. The temperature of the food was slightly above room temperature. For the money spent, I was expecting a hotter meal. Otherwise a very nice restaurant.Special Features:
- greatAndreiDined on 11/10/2014I was running late and they accommodated me. Food and service are great. Need bigger portions.Special Features:
- Beautifully doneOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/10/2014Special thanks to Rebecca (Server) for making it a special occasion for us Chicagoans.
- Best for a special occasionRanjuDined on 11/9/2014I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in Vegas and there was not other better place than the Eiffel tower restaurant. It had an amazing view of the Belajio fountain. Amidst of an awesome atmosphere, I proposed my girlfriend with a bouquet of red roses and a beautiful ring. The restaurant staff were very friendly in making my experience a never forgetting one. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any one who is planning for any kind of special occasion for your loved ones in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky4LisaDined on 11/9/2014What a wonderfully romantic experience, the meal was excellent and I absolutely loved the view of the Bellago's water fountain. It was an experience I will cherish forever!Special Features:
- Eiffel Tower Las Vegas towers abovedineaboveLVDined on 11/9/2014We booked this restaurant for the view and were delighted with the excellence of service, food quality and ambiance. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Las Vegas and wanting to celebrate a special occasion ( for us it was a 50th. birthday ) in an unforgettable location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas hot spotHawkeyetravelerDined on 11/9/2014Had an excellent meal and service. Views water show at bell ago. Salmon, suqash soup, short ribs were all superb. Certainly pricey but worth it for a special occasion (or visit to Vegas). Would definitely go backSpecial Features:
- great dinner & outstanding service!john1516VIPDined on 11/9/2014We had such a wonderful night. Starting with our captain JP, who is just outstanding. JP has such a handle on the dining experience, explains everything in detail and makes the dinner exceptional. Food was outstanding from start to finish. Another wonderful dinner at the Eiffel TowerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best foodie spot in VegasLK2013VIPDined on 11/9/2014If you love great food, amazing view, and romantic steering, how there be anywhere else but here?? My husband and I dined here for a farewell Vegas vacation brunch and it was the best best best! Chef Joho, merci!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine French Cuisine Accompanied by Great ServiceVegasjoe57VIPDined on 11/8/2014You cannot ask for a better trifecta than sipping 2007 Louis Jadot Meursault over salad and the a fine Bordeaux over tasty duck and lamb loin with a window view of the strip and the Bellagio water show at night! The scalloped potatoes and brussel sprouts were a perfect addition to an otherwise perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingIann888Dined on 11/8/2014This was our last night in Vegas and it was a fabulous end to our 2 weeks in the US. It was a Saturday evening and very busy but the service did not suffer because of this. The food was excellent. We have found the standards in Vegas are generally high when dining out at the big venues and Eiffel Tower is up there with our best experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You pay for the viewSaysay66Dined on 11/8/2014Although the view is amazing, the food is not fantastic for the price you pay. We waited forever for our entrees and weren't apologized too or offered any sort of compensation (the other tables around us got their food right after us and were there for a much shorter time). We had an amazing view of the Bellagio fountain show which was terrific! One visit was enough at this restaurant--very romantic but there was a wedding group (quite large) that was quite noisy.Special Features:
- Delectable by all measures!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/20145 lovely ladies got an evening away for a delicious and elegant evening with a view of the dancing fountains at night that is as breath-taking to see, as the food is to taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightFoodenvyDined on 11/8/2014If you want a romantic night out with amazing food and a spectacular view then this restaurant is the spot for you. Service was great, you did not feel rushed at any time. This is a must to impress your other half and celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar, as usual!ZuZuDined on 11/8/2014Outstandingly delicious and a marvelous experience.Special Features:
- Excellent evening!!Greatevening22Dined on 11/8/2014My wife and I had a wonderful evening. Thanks to everyone for the service. Top 5 one of the best meals we have every had. And the view ofBellagio was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our dateburtdaly22Dined on 11/8/2014It was very nice for my girlfriend and I, but we forgot a sweater coat there abd we were their for only 1hour and it was gone. We had them look abd nothing was found and we even called back back the next day to see if it was found abd still nothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceGirlsweekendDined on 11/8/2014We were a group of 8 and we had to make a show. The service was fantastic and they made sure we had a great experience without being rushed. The food was very good. The soufflé was the highlight and the perfect way to end our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big disappointmentOpinionatedsandyDined on 11/8/2014I love French food and was so looking forward to a great dinner. Pleased with our table and the view, but there was not one food item that I enjoyed. Live in Los Angeles, and we get steaks far cheaper that are far better. The scallop appetizer was $24 and I had to force myself to eat it. Very disappointing and very expensive.Special Features:
- Fantastic!TastyDishDined on 11/7/2014We went here on our last night in Vegas - it was fabulous. Front desk was professional, server was top notch and the food was great. Yes it's pricey but the view of the Bellagio fountains and great food are worth it for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.