3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
667 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (570)romantic (535)special occasion (522)notable wine list (192)fit for foodies (163)hot spot (67)great for lunch (67)great for brunch (58)late-night find (46)good for groups (43)neighborhood gem (31)vibrant bar scene (23)kid-friendly (14)great for outdoor dining (13)Show More
- The view is wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Excellent food, Services and view. It is a way to see Las Vegas and its lights......................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Plan to spend a lot of time and a lot of money. Menu items are ala carte so it can really charge up the bill. HOWEVER, the food is absolutely AMAZING! Everything on the menu is beyond delicious!Special Features:
- Among Best in VegasCheesecakeDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I recently had dinner at the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing. We can't wait to go again. We've dined in many Vegas restaurants over the years and Eiffel Tower tops our list. Cocktails were creative, excellent, albeit expensive - but very enjoyable. The Blue Cheese Souffle and Faus Gras starters were excellent. The filet mignon entree was the clear winner and a nice generous cut as well. The halibut was a little bland but perhaps that was in comparison to the magnificent filet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dave SDaveDined on 8/25/2014As usual, the Eiffel Tower restaurant is excellent. The view of the Las Vegas strip is awesome and the food is excellent.Special Features:
- effeil towrrOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The best dining experience in my life. Ever. I had the beef wellington with the peas. Once in a lifetimeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer FeedbackvegaseiffeltowerDined on 8/23/2014Menu tasting was very good; service was okay, but not as good as in previous visits. Ambience was not conducive to romantic setting - extremely loud. Would recommend to a friend, but would caution them about the noise level in the event they were looking for an intimate setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great food & service! The view is spectacular! Don't miss---this is a Vegas MUST! TWO THUMBS UP!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but way over pricedjeandDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed our food, but the wine list was NOT cheap. There were no reasonably priced wine. The first one we picked had been overheated and was not good, which of course led to discussions when we sent it back. The view is nice, but we will not go back again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Food was absolutely delicious. Staff was helpful, courteous and professional. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- You Pay for the viewWrathagomDined on 8/23/2014We ate pretty early, around 5:30PM Vegas time and we got a great table with a perfect view of the Bellagio fountains. The view was amazing and the waitress was very polite and helpful. The food was good, but not great, or phrased a mother way you can get better food for a lot less money. That makes me believe I paid the majority of my bill for the view. My wife and I both got the filet, a vegetable side and we split a starch. We also split a soufflé for dessert and drank water. Our bill was almost 300 dollars with a 20% tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My amazing experienceDanireviewDined on 8/22/2014This was the best dinning experience have had in Las Vegas!!! We went to celebrate my husband's birthday and it was incredible!!! I told them before it was his birthday and they greeted us with a Happy Birthday. After our dinner our server Maria had a very taste dessert for him that said Happy Birthday on the plate. Our server Maria who is from Baltimore originally was awesome! So knowledgable and I love the fact that she gave suggestions! Thank you for making our night incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodSouflee22Dined on 8/22/2014Outstanding food in a romantic atmosphere with professional prompt service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014It is a shame that in today's world you have to pay a ton of money to get excellent service. This is a lost art. But you will find it at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. We came here for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. Great table with a view. We both had the tasting menu. Not sure if this is a regular item. Perhaps they offered it because we happen to be in Las Vegas during restaurant week. Either way, it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing...Gee12Dined on 8/22/2014My beautiful girlfriend had the most amazing time. The food, service and ambiance... I would highly recommand to everyone...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower Las VegasTimbob1Dined on 8/22/2014I've lived in Nevada for 8 years and this is the first time for Eiffel Tower.What a great place. You enter the restaurant from an elevator. The doors open and you have a full view of the kitchen. Most all of the tables have a view of the Strip.very low amount of noise.my wife and I shared a cheese plate app that was as good as it gets. Bagetsand butter always on the table. My wife had a seafood sealed.lobster,crab,shrimp. She thought it was great. I had a chicken breast that was pounded thin and covered in Parmesan cheese. Fabulous. Service was just what you would like.the waiter was very informed.his helpers seemed to show up at all the right times. We will now make the "Tower" one of our go to places.Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthday CelebrationlvnewlywedsDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. It was an excellent dining experience. We loved the view, the atmosphere, the food and the server.Special Features:
- terrific lunchCRichSDined on 8/22/2014Had a great time. The food and service were exceptional. Always a good meal for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnoopyDined on 8/21/2014This was my first time at this restaurant. I will plan on going back, the next time that I'm in Vegas. The chocolate soufflé was wonderful !!!Special Features:
- Great ambience and viewTikzo69Dined on 8/20/2014Totally satisfied with the experience the view and food is simply great a must goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing eventjsundinDined on 8/20/2014Our daughter researched online for a special place to have dinner and found this place. It was amazing and the wait staff and manager provided us with personalized attention, helping us pick out menu items and bringing us little sample goodies. In fact, we ordered too many appetizers and sides since we didn't know all these other task morsels would be provided. For 2 people, I would order just 1 app and 1 side and you will be more than full. We loved it! Thank you. The only down side is the table for 3 had very little leg room and my legs kept cramping up. I am just 6'1", but it did make it uncomfortable. But, I survived due to the AWESOME food and service!Special Features:
- Romantic viewPerfect4Dined on 8/19/2014Beautiful view making it a romantic setting. Great work staff with a professional attitude making for a perfect dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secret: Vegas "Linner"!1ChesapeakeLadyDined on 8/19/2014We recently booked a mid-week early evening show at Paris Las Vegas. We wanted to dine at the unique Eiffel Tower restaurant before the show, but the dinner menu prices were not within our budget, even though we knew the food and ambience would be fabulous. So we chose instead to have a late lunch/early dinner ("Linner"!), and booked a reservation for 3:30pm through Open Table. Upon arrival, and to our delight, the lunch crowd had dissipated, while the 5pm dinner crowd was still preparing for their grand entrance. We had a wonderful window table overlooking the amazing Bellagio fountain show, and enjoyed an exquisite meal with lunchtime prices and unbeatable service. It's absolutely the best kept secret in Vegas; don't miss it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeZoltanDined on 8/18/2014The service is excellent, everybody is nice and fast, the food was perfect and the view ...breathtaking ...so highly recommended :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerControldudeDined on 8/18/2014Window seat overlooking the Vegas Strip. David,the waiter,was excellent. He helped make the evening dinner very special. Nice touch was the Happy Anniversary desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the loveliest settingsJaniebearDined on 8/18/2014Rebecca, our waitress, was lovely and helpful above and beyond. Food was outstanding as was the ambience. All added up to make our anniversary dinner memorable. Would HIGHLY recommend for a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome, simply awesome!RamseyDined on 8/18/2014Service was incredible, food incredible, simply incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at the Eiffel TowerTomandSueDined on 8/17/2014We had a great dinner at the Eiffel Tower. Service was great. Food was great although pricey. A once in a lifetime occasion. The view of the Bellagio Fountains were beautiful. Thank you for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnificient!luv2dineoutDined on 8/17/2014I had a most incredible time at my first visit to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. The food was great. Presentation and taste. The staff was very friendly. Sebastian, my waiter, made my visit so enjoyable. I will definitely return on my next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- DeliciousDawnVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our first time dining for brunch at the Eiffel Tower. Service was excellent and food was divine. We had a wonderful table by the window and will definitely be dining again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014I return for a 3nd time and it was very good experience. It get better each timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ViewclinedinerDined on 8/16/2014The view was unbelievable. That being said, the food was very good, but not as good as it was priced. Entrees were very expensive and did not come with sides. This is common at expensive restaurants but the entree itself was not anything special. Had dinner at the restaurant downstairs the night before, Mon Ami Gabi, and the food was definitely better at a lower price point. My entire party (of 7) agreed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BONAPPETIT! AT THE PARIS!BobbyDDined on 8/16/2014GREAT DINNER AND OMBIENCE AT THE PARIS EIFFEL TOWER, BONAPPETIT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatilessthan3opentableDined on 8/16/2014Excellent view of the Bellagio Fountains and wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatness!MichaelDined on 8/16/2014Service was great from Raphael. We're locals so it's unusual for us to come to the strip for lunch or dinner. This lunch was great. Could have sat there all day. Food was fantastic!Special Features:
- it was okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014As pricey as the food is, the meal could've been better and could have included some sides. The menu could be expanded to include non-meat items that isn't exclusive to salad (such as pasta). Overall it was tasty but outrageously expensive. You 're mostly paying for the view (if you even get seated by the Window). Service was really good!Special Features:
- Great for that special occasion...VegasFoodieDined on 8/15/2014Great service, outstanding view, and a spectacular menu that should please nearly anyone! But be prepared to spend at least $150.00 per person (with drinks), because it's not cheap! The food was good, but I feel you're paying more for the view than anything else. If you want a nice experience, then go for it, but there are plenty of other restaurants in town that have the same quality and level of service, for a lot less... and for a lot more! So, it's worth a try. Either way, I enjoyed it but I probably won't go back unless I had another special occasion to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was mediocre at best.DisappointedDined on 8/15/2014Food was mediocre at best. Expected a lot more for the price. Very disappointed. Staff and waiter were excellent.
- Amazing foodpaz84Dined on 8/15/2014Beautiful scenery, amazing food and great customer services. Overall great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place in my heart!Ashleysadeghi11Dined on 8/14/2014I do love this resturaunt because this is where my husband proposed in 2010! I absolutely loved the ceaser salad which sounds odd for such a nice place like this with lots of options but this time they informed me the salad had changed and I was so sad! We almost just are at the bar so I could have the salad but decided on dinner... I suppose next time we come (which is once a year) we will just come for drinks and reminisce from the bar.. Other than that it was wonderful as always and our server David was very nice and sociable! He did an awesome job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurant and viewirossfamDined on 8/14/2014We have eaten at the Eiffel Tower 4 times but this restaurant along with most strip restaurants have become to pricey to recommend for nothing but special occasions. The wait staff pretentious and the food although good is not excellent. You are paying for the view and not the service. Would recommend for a cocktail to enjoy the view and ambiance but there are far better choices for food.Special Features: